Mahindra Duro

Mahindra Duro Complaints & Reviews

damodar_sharma1983
Dear Sir/Madam, last 6 months I m searching Mahindra duro front body, front mudgard & meter. even also I hv ordered full body parts in any colours but suppliers are not able to arrange because all-over Mumbai mahindra duro body parts are not available even single body?? reply reply - why you launching scooters if parts are not in stock. my scooter condition is very bad due to body parts. Requesting you to pls arrange the same in brown color or arrange the full body in any colour. Anil Shetty cell no-[protected]/01 I need reply as soon as possible.

Mahindra Duro — DEEPLY HARRASSED BY DEALERS SERVICE - [Resolved]

jiten1482
    Dear concern, Myself, Jitendra R. residing @ Jawaharnagar - dist. Bhandara - Maharashtra, had purchased Mahindra Duro...
    Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

skarthi
    Cservice dealer is not co operating with customer satisfaction because of not delivery vehicle in correct time.And spares also getting not properly.For immediate satisfaction your valuable customer please turn tune to fully satisfied to your valuable customer, if not it will to tottaly spoil to mahindra family product and name. I think you will do your best with our great indian customer. Name;jayalakshmi, no;48, vinaagapuram, umayaalpuram, vilaankurichi, coimbatore-35. Vehicle no;tn38bd 3258.Cell[protected].
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

SB JHA
      Respected Sir/ Madam ! I Purchased Duro (Chasis No. MCDNDIBIVBIB 81310, ENGINE NO. PFEBB415028) on 18 Apr 2011 with the assurance of 50-55 kms of its mileage. It was giving 40-45 kms till last servicing which had been completed by Silicon motors, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam. After completion of servicing now its mileage goes down to 23 kms/litre. I made complain against this to service centre they did some parts changed and charged me for Rs 700/- approx, but problem is still continued. I am very upset with this type of performance. Kindly help me out from this problem. Regards, Shashi Bhushan Jha, Mob - [protected], [protected], Visakhapatnam

Mahindra Duro — Problems in Mahindra Duro [Resolved]

pawan babbar
        Sir, I have purchased Mahindra Duro Dz on 25th Jun, 2012 from Bhagwati Corporation Ltd., Karol Bagh, New Delhi. Since...
        Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

vinisha mukherjee
        sir i have purchace manindra Duro in[protected] then it become my worst experience on showing my reliability on a trusted brand Like Mahindra .. it started with start up problem ,then ,battery problem following with regular serving but of no use in there authorized dealer too it goes on more failure in the bike day by day ..Average problem then last problem of huge harrasment is the RC machine of my bike is all broken and it cost me Rs 8500/- over its replacement and serive and "all the part of mahindre Duro are no avalible easily it take all most whole day too search the part and i have searched 4-5 dealer shop " for the machine part soo kindly look up to my complaint and dont spoil the name of you such a trusted brand MAHINDRA .... looking for your reply......
        last servies mentioned in date[protected] ...

no machine parts are available easily
        no machine parts are available easily

Mahindra Duro — battery/self start

r/sir
        i bought a mahindra duro on 28 april 2011,after two months its self start was not functioning well,after complaining to dealers nothing improved.next month its warrenty will cease.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Mahindra Duro — COMPLAINT AGAINST MAHINDRA DURO & MERCURY MOTORS DEALER [Resolved]

nitin_phedau
          To,
          The Officer In- Charge
          Customer Care Division
          Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd.
          D-1 Block, Plot...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Mahindra Duro — Very low mileage [Resolved]

hiteshsutharduro
          I have Mahindra duro since 2010 June. I have its normally 40-45 km/lit average. I did its normally services as per its time...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

jaffer_ali11
          I am one of the customer who has bought Mahindra Duro vehicle(TN 18-V-4644) 3 months back. I am very very unhappy with the Mileage of the vehicle. While purchase the vehicle, the dealer told the mileage would be around 50-55 KMPL. But my vehicle gives only around 24-27 KMPL in case of local and around 30 KMPL in case of long drive(highways). I am very very unhappy with the mileage of the vehicle.

The mileage was around 35KMPL, in initial stage, before the first service. While leaving the vehicle for first service, I have told the service person to tune a bit, it to get a mileage of 40-45 KMPL. But after the first service, the mileage reduced to 27-30 KMPL.

To become a happy owner, and to have pride of the vehicle, the vehicle must provide satisfactory performance in all the aspects. But i am really unhappy with the mileage. Which means it equals the mileage performance of a four wheeler.(If i knew that earlier, I would have purchased a car!!!). I am paying around Rs. 2.75 per kilometer while riding this vehicle. Even my Bajaj Pulsar is providing a satisfactory(150cc), mileage of 49-52 KMPL.

I would be happy, if the manufacturer takes back his vehicle and give me my money.

Thanks & Regards,

A.JAFFAR ALI
          0-[protected]

Mahindra Duro — Low mileage and starting problem

The salesman claimed about a mileage of 50-55...while its not giving mileage of 40 even, and Always gives a starting problem. It takes time to start.
          Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing Mahindra Two Wheelers.

Can you please provide your Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, City and State along with the details of the Dealer you dealt with while purchasing this vehicle?

While we will most definitely try to resolve your issue since you posted here online, we would just like to inform you that for a quick solution to your problem, we urge all our customers to write to us on [protected]@mahindratwowheelers.com.

In the meantime, if we get the details we have you asked you for, we will contact you shortly.

Customer Care Team
          MTWL

sachinjathar
            We had purchased mahindra Duro and from day 1 it consumes more petrol then it's peers. Company claimed by ads that the bike give 57 KMPL average. Well, i drive this bike every day for an average 40 KM (on highway at constant 40-50 kmph speed and i had to spend daily 100 rupees i.e. 1.3 litre to sustain this distance. A mileage of <30 KMPL

This is clear cut cheating by the company and should be penalised.

The battery too died within 10 months of operation. Real shame.

Hoping this forum this this issue accoutable. Due to this issue i am spending double on fuel. My monthly expenditure is 2500 (where i should only spend 1250). Annually i had to spend 1250*12 = Rs 15000 extra due to low mileage
            Dear Sachin,

Thank you for choosing Mahindra Two Wheelers.

Customer Care Team