Mahindra Logan

Mahindra Logan Complaints & Reviews

Haryana power generation corporation :ltd. (A govt. Of haryana undertaking) had procured about 40 nos. Logan cars in the year -2008. Out of these a logan car bearing no. Hr-03-g-4343 is being used at faridabad project since then. This vehicle is being maintained and serviced regularly through your authorised dealer m/s prime automobiles, ymca chowk, 20/2, mathura road, faridabad. From last 3 years we are facing problem of frequent pick-up drop while running particularly in peak summer season. The same was taken up with the above said dealer during regular services as well as during break down instances. But the problem still persist.
It is also brought out that as per guidance and suggestion of dealer following works carried out.
1. Replacement of radiator.
2. Replacement of valve water and thermostat
3. Cleaning of fuel, tank, checking of fuel pump,
4. Checking speed of fan etc. Etc.
In view of the above it is requested that this problem be get diagnosed and be rectified through your technical expert team as the same is not being sorted out by your local dealers.

Mob. No. [protected]

I have mahindra logan AP 09 2028 whose timing belt broke down. I gave vehicle for repair (to sterling mahindra gurgaon) on 19th Dec 2014 morning and i was assured that i would get my vehicle back at 20th evening . But on 19th evening i got sms from mahindra that i will get my vehicle back by 21st 4 pm . Now when i am calling them they say they would deliver by 22nd dec . Time is still not confirmed . I am not happy about how they treat their customers . If they think that vehicle repair will take time they should have said it before itself . Still i am not sure that whether i will get my vehicle by tomorrow or not

my car went to swami automobile chandigarh but the service quality is really poor just changed engine oil air filter diesel filter air filter oil filter etc no underbody check no indicator check no breakpad check no suspension check no nutbold check no quality in service all the body of car is black with greasy hands by mechanics

i am putting my points, 1 i am very unhappy this time the way your team handling costumer, i tried more than TEN calls to various employees. 2 my LOGAN regularly serviced at authorized place, 3 till now 90000 km made, now the work shop said TIMMING belt damaged. 4 This is not happened in RUNNING, after parking the LOGAN in parking in my work place, after couple of hours, I want start -not getting started plz note -Battery is good; starter is able to make rotate -good number of times. -car never attempted to, push start, -pickup vehicle came and lifted NO service person wants to go in to the history I remember I have replaced timing belt at 60000 km Service provider says not so - if so why they have not replaced at 60000 KM - Replaced belt is of SPORIUS quality? After one week also no person from service canter calls me, It is the duty of the service canter to provide correct advise If they are This is to present the horrible experience and inconvenience I am put through by the authorized service centre for the last one week. The scenario was my vehicle could not get started from the parking slot and I took the help of towing personnel to move it to the service centre as My vehicle had always gone through the services from the authorized service centre only. I was informed that the timing belt got damaged .This is an utter shocking news because I remember changing it at the turn of 60, oookms .In fact I regularly got my vehicle serviced at the centre which the staff is very well aware of .Now at the reach of 90, 000kms one cannot expect the timing belt to get damaged .Now the straight question is have they got the belt replaced as per my request or not if so was a spurious quality of timing belt used then . Instead of advising the customer on the prospective service requirements if the staff was not truthful in their duties it badly maligns the company and the customers interest in specific in continuing with logan. To detail further the vehicle did not stop while it was on move which could be the supposed history of timing of timing belt damage secondly I am not ready to accept the expenses for the timing belt because its your service centre that did the services althrough .How does the timing belt get damaged for a regularly serviced vehicle .Is it not being unfair expecting the customer to bear the heavy expenses? Its been one week since my vehicle is lying stranded at the service centre with no responsible executive taking the onus of reaching the customer nor getting down to the history of my vehicle and its services .I am compelled to lodge this complaint with the company . i request the company to look into this problem immediately and put my vehicle on road at the earliest and also caution the erring centre in observing customer friendly services Dr. N RAVI KUMAR [protected]

Mahindra Logan — I feel cheated due to non-availability of very expensive components

I bought LOGAN diesel car on dated 29/03/2011 from M/S ROYAL AUTOMOBILE (P) LTD, GWALIOR.registration no MP 07 CC 5136.In...

I own a LOGAN registration no. MH-19-AP-388, from Jalgaon through SATPUDA AUTOMOBILES. Uptil now I haven't received satisfied servicing result and everytime the same problem is repeated. Everytime our car's servicing is carried out at your authorised showroom (workshop).

We came through lots of many dents,colour damage and interior too, during replacement of front glass.
          I have also got problem in steering, it is continuosly vibrating and this problem is not cured though we changed shock-up sets and eventually they didnt attended the problem.
          Even at your workshop no proper washing of vehicle and sometimes they refuse to do.Final check point is not carried out and eventually the person who solve the problems carry out the final check point.
          This people over here are not bothered for servicing.
          According to me, I am not getting satisfied result from your centre and eventually I think other models must be given proper servics but not my car.
          Service to LOGAN is worst here at this showroom.

Your service is poor as compared to MARUTI SUZUKI servicing as before I owned Maruti 800.
          I request you to kindly make note of this complaint.
          I

logan mahindra — about service

i am using the mahindra Logan vehicle. my vehicles power staring is failed. this is new vehicle and in warranty . for this problem i call to 1st customer care and they are send the India garage person they are came and take the vehicle and told we will give you vehicle within 4 days. then after they are 25 days for replacement of the power staring. when they are hand over the car that are broken many item inside the car. they are broken the dash board, unnecessary replaced airbag without informing, rare p/w switch are not fix properly. hand brake cover not fix properly. although are happen then also they cannot agree to mistake can done. after 25days they are hand over the vehicle and again told we can take again and resolve you problem. this time who is believe on them. they are charge for unnecessary work not done nessory work.

logan mahindra — POOR WORKER AND BAD SERVICE

DEAR MY NAME MR AMIT TRIPATHI FROM KANPUR ( U.P) .I AM TAKING YOUR COMPANY TWO CAR LOGAN .I AM NOT STIUSFIE . WHY VC MOTOR IS NOT WROKING AND PART IS NOT AVIBILES AND NOT GIVEN GARINTY PARIOD PARTS .I AM REQUESTED YOU FAST WROKING AND YOU ARE NOT GIVEN AGENCY FOR VC MOTORS .OK
          THANKS

Mahindra — service

Ganesh Automobiles , kalol branch is providing very very poor service to Mahindra customers.Each and every customer has a problem with this branch.so I personally request you to take steps against this..Thank You
          FROM,
          J.BALASUBRAMANI,
          3/66, SANKAGIRI MAIN ROAD,
          KONDALAMPTTI,
          SALEM-636010.
          E-MAIL:sgs.[protected]@gmail.com
          CELL:[protected]

DEAR SIRS,
          MY XYLO D2 (TN-30-AK-6030) GIVING MILEAGE BELOW 12 KM/LT ON HIGHWAY, ALREADY COMPLAINT SERVICE CENTRE.AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE THEY INFORMED MILEAGE 15 KM/LT ON HIGHWAY.KINDLY TUNE UP MILEAGE IN OUR CAR AS15 KM.

Mahindra Logan — power steering

i am the owner of mahindra logan car MH 15 CT 1821 since last 2 / 3 year, my car power stearing is not properly working i am frequently complaint at the time of car servicing but dealer is fail to solve the problem and arrogantly replying hence i am not satisfying with my car

I PURCHASED MAHINDRA LOGAN FROM GOYAL MOTORS IN DECEMBER 2008 AND I DRIVE THE CAR UPTO 297000KMS. THE REGISTRATION NUMBER OF MY CAR IS HP 20C 5276. ON 03 APRIL 2013 I WAS RETURNING BACK FROM CHANDIGARH TO UNA AND NEAR ROPAR I STOP THE CAR I SAW ENGINE OIL CUMIG OUT FROM CAR...I OPEN THE BONET N CAME TO KNOW THAT IT IS CUMING FROM COOLLENT BOTTLE. I CALLED THE AGENCY (GOYAL MOTORS) THEY ASKED ME TO TOE THE CAR N BRING IT TO GOYAL MOTORS...I TOE THE CAR TO 45 KMS AND HANDOVER IT TO GOYAL MOTORS...THEY CHECKED THE CAR AND ASSURE ME THAT IT WILL BE RESOLVED. YESTERDAY I MEAN ON 8TH APRIL 2013 THEY GIVE ME THE BILL OF 18240 AT 6.20 P.M AND TOLD ME THAT MY CAR IS OK...I START THE CAR N AGAIN NEAR BHARTGARH IN THE WAY THE OIL CAME OUT FROM THE COLLENT BOTTLE.THE FAULT IS SAME...GOYAL MOTORS IS STILL DONT UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM OF MY CAR...SUCN AN UNEXPRIENCED STAFF...I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE GOYAL MOTORS DO TO MY CAR IN FIVE DAYS. AGAIN IN NIGHT I TOE THE CAR TO 56KMS AND WENT TO GOYAL MOTORS ....THE FAULT IS SAME ...FROM 3RD APRIL TO 8TH APRIL I DNT THINK THEY DID ANYTHING TO MY CAR AND THEY CHARGED 18240 RUPEES ALSO…STILL MY CAR IS STANDING IN GOYAL MOTORS. I DONT UNDERSTAND FOR WHAT GOYAL MOTORS CHARGED THIS 18240 RS..I WANT AN XPERT FROM MAHINDRA WHO CHECK THE CAR N TELL ME THE EXACT PROBLEM CAUSE ENGINEERS FROM GOYAL MOTORS ARE STILL KEEP GUESSING THE FAULT...MY EXPRIENCE FROM GOYAL MOTERS IS VERY BAD…I FED UP WITH ALL THIS…AND SO MUCH DISTURBED ALSO…KINDLY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MY CONTACT NUMBER IS [protected]..AND EMAIL IS [protected]@yahoo.com

Shri. Ravindranath R. Padhyar

To,

The Manager
              Mahindra First choice wheel Ltd
              Mumbai.

Sub- Cheating by your dealer of Mahindra First Choice Mr. Vinod Chavan (Chavan Auto) Address:- Near prakash petrol pump,Mumbai naka,nashik(m.s)
              Mb.no.-[protected]

I, Ravindra Padhyar most respectfully submitted you that,

1. I am willing to purchase the four wheeler vehicle car, so I approached towards Mahindra First Choice (Chavan Auto) on dated-09/06/2011. I choice the Mahindra Logan Car Golden Color, MH 14-5490. The prized of said car had fixed of Rs- 3,40,000/-
              2. Your dealer has assurance me that, we will providing you the loan amount on said vehicle. Then the terms and conditions are finalized between us.
              3. The dealer has demanded from me the down payment amount of Rs- 25,000/- in advance & stated me that remaining amount would be paid after sanctioning of loan proposal.
              4. I had shown the all papers which are available in my possession & which are needful for loan proposal.
              5. The sale executive of Mahindra First Choice after observing & seeing all the paper assurance me that, your loan proposal will be Sanctioning within few days and he had received from me the cheque dated 09/06/2011 of Rs. 25,000/-, -S.B.I Bank Main Branch towards the down payment of Mahindra Logan Car.
              6. But due to some reasons, my car loan cannot be passed; therefore I can’t purchase the Mahindra Logan Car.
              7. The whole story has well knowing the dealer / sale executive Mr.vinod chavan , since from given the cheque of Rs 25,000/- and after not sanctioning the car loan amount, I frequently visited to the office of Mr vinod chavan for returning my cheque amount. But he has not co-operated with me & denied to return the same. Till today the 16 month has elapsed but I am waiting for receiving my entire amount of Rs- 25,000/-
              8. I had also issued the legal notice to your Dealer on dated 08/11/2011 by advocate Shri. Hemant R.Patil The said notice has also received by Mr vinod chavan but he has not follows any steps to return my cheque amount.
              9. Finally I understood that, Mr vinod chavan has played with me a tactic & deceived as well as cheated with me. Therefore due to this act i am suffered financially as well physically & mentally.
              10. Now I am deciding that, i will filed the police complaint as well as filing complaint before district consumer forum for justice.
              11. Therefore I humbly requested you that,
              1. Before taking any legal action against your company dealer, you may please settle my account while suggesting to Mr. vinod chavan as for as possible.
              2. Co-operate me.
              Thanking you.

Yours faithfully

[protected]-----
              Ravindra R. Padhyar
              Aug 13, 2020

TVS cochin service center in cochin are the most unscrupulous thieves in the automobile service arena.They don't have stock of any parts of mahindra logan or verito.So next option is to steal a crucial part one vehicle that comes for service and place it on the other car.They dont do any service at all.No oil change at all.They will drain half a litre and top it another half litre.The oil will be dead murky at all times.Their coolant is special clear one according to them.....pure water.Your engine will over heat with their water coolant at all times.With this type of con services your mileage and life of your vehicle is at steak.They induce new problems for your vehicle and collect huge service charges for each bogus repair.Mahindra calls from their station to check customer response.They give bogus names of service engineers.They wrecked my vehicle recently.I'm actively in the process of filing a criminal case against the service engineer and manager for parts theft and wrecking my car the sooner.

From

Tamil Nadu.

To

Sub: Logan 1.5 Dle – Car (Sedan) – Service not satisfied & Warranty
                  Not under-taken – Complaint submitted – Re

This is to inform you that I have purchased your above cited vehicle Regn.No. TN69 AY 4905 – Engine No.D050261 – Chassis No.MAILSRFJHAZL18688 during November 2010, from your Agent, Kodai Automobiles, Tirunelvelli. Now everybody says that it is a failure model. If I would have known this earlier, I would have not purchased this.

Now the vehicle has not completed 2 years and has not run more than 46000 kms. But the present problem is that, it had Clutch Friction problem when my vehicle was running 35396 kms. So I took it to your Trichy Agent, Shiva Automobiles (P) Ltd on 12/04/2012. They attended to it by changing the clutch complete at the cost of Rs.12728/-. I made payment in full. Since then I was not satisfied with this. I find the same problem not rectified. Anyhow I managed for 5 months. Hesitating to take it again to your Trichy Agent, I surrendered my vehicle to your Tirunelvelli Agent on 29th August, 2012 at its mileage reading of 46063. Since the Trichy check-up it has not run more than 10,000 kms. Within a period of 6 months. Now your Tirunelvelli Agent has estimated the works @ Rs.31,000/-. They say that they have to change the Kit-Eng Flywheel and to change the clutch complete again. What is this? - Changing the clutch complete in every 10000 kms. Could not it be covered under warranty? Being failure model I request you to change everything into new free of charge, otherwise I will be caused into heavy loss and damage and I will be constrained to seek remedy through legal means.

I request you to give necessary instructions to your respective agent to attend to the needful free of cost early, since my vehicle is stationed in your service station at Tirunelvelli for the last 10 day. I request you to render justice. My mobile number. [protected]

Thanking you,
                  yours faithfully,
                  Nazareth
                  8/9/2012
                  C.Mariappan
                  Encl: Copies of the respective Estimates/invoice
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  My vehicle logan MH04DJ3218 met with an accident on 18 th April 2011 and is with Sutharia Automobiles HUBLI I have already paid them an advance of 1.25 lacs against its repairs .70 days have passed and i have no idea of its exact status and when i can get my vehicle after repairs. This is the second time i am facing the problem due to the HORRIBLE SERVICE given by your dealears to your customers.Earlier i had to face with Globbal Gallarie and G3 Motors.We are in seafood bussiness we use cars of MARUTHI,HONDA CITY and recently VOGSWAGEN all the cars are excellent but your MAHINDRA LOGAN service i am sorry to say it is just HORRIBLE. We atleast in our industry will never go in for MAHINDRA LOGAN .The new Mahindra without Logan has to improve its service if it wants to survive in this competitive market
                  Thirunelveli mahidra service very poor and cheating fellows