Mahindra Logan
3.5

Mahindra Logan Complaints & Reviews

We are very sorry to inform you that we have given our logan car bearing Reg. No. TN 50X 4291 on 21/05/2011 for service at Siva Automobiles, Trichy. Since one month is over. We did not get any proper response from siva automobiles, Trichy. Whenever we called up several times no responsible person is coming on line and we never get proper information i.e., what is the status of the vehicle. This is the attitude of service agent, how your customers will get satisfaction. Moreover we would like to inform you that, we are the leading technical publishers in south India and is the season for promoting our books in engineering colleges, we are unable to use our vehicle at this season time. So we have to hire cars and incoming lot of expenses and our business loss. Please let us know who is going to bear the expenses and our business loss. Please note that we are using Mahindra Vehicles for more than 12 years. So far we used 2 Scorpio and now we have 1 scorpio, 1 Logan, 4 Mahindra vans and one Tractor. Please let us know the status of the vehicle (Logan) immediately by reply mail.
Thanks & Regards
M. Sethuraamn
[protected]@vsnl.net, [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 13, 2020

It is a common problem that even the commonest spares for Logan are not available in Gurgaon what to talk of the critical spares like Antena, shockers, headlights, fog lights etc
    Need some guidance form Mahendra & Mahendra.

Even the authoized dealers and service centres of the company do not have the do not have these spares.

Need company views and plans to address these issues??

Contacts:
    Satish JAIN
    & Mayank JAIN, [protected]

I am a doctor
      I have mahendra logan
      two times my engine bedding broke while travelling long distance
      kindly look into the matter and solve
      my e mail id drhashim.[protected]@yahoo.com
      Dear M&M Team - Gurgaon,

I am a professional owning Mahendra Logan.
      Shockers of My Logan has completely given away & I am struggling to get that repaired from Mahendra Logan - Service Centre in Gurgaon.
      The gentlemen simply do not respond with proper commitment. Ask for 2 to 3 days just to change shockers. Why someone superior at Sterling Gurgaon may not monitor these service engineers who take the customers for a ride at will?
      Can any one tell me the time & date they can provide me services to replace shockers, otherwise engine bedding itself may get off any time?
      Need urgent response??

Contacts:
      Mayank JAIN & Satish JAIN [protected] & [protected]
      186/Sector 4 Gurgaon

I own logan from Dec-2007 , I am happy with my vechile intially and advised many of my friends to take it up , recently i have recognised that i have done a mistake the authorized service stations for logan is so terrible that i cant even imagine . Dec-2010 I went for a service which has costed me 30 thousand and none of my complaints were addressed, last wek again taken for same authorized service station and 10 thousand was spent and none of my complaints were addressed and when asked the so called official center was asking me to take to some other service center and have a review and they are not in a position to complete it at their center.

am so pissed off and i advise not to buy logan seeing it intial tag as it would become a white elephant once taken, here are some of the details for more information.

Service center name: AML motors.
        Bill No: 150
        Job card NO: 1112-162
        Jobcar date: 13/4/2011

It is not the first time i am facing this problem, none of the authorized service stations in hyderabad have the technical capability..... i have changed from all official service stations and now looking for a good road side mechanic
        Aug 13, 2020
        TVS cochin service center in cochin are the most unscrupulous thieves in the automobile service arena.They don't have stock of any parts of mahindra logan or verito.So next option is to steal a crucial part one vehicle that comes for service and place it on the other car.They dont do any service at all.No oil change at all.They will drain half a litre and top it another half litre.The oil will be dead murky at all times.Their coolant is special clear one according to them...pure water.Your engine will over heat with their water coolant at all times.With this type of con services your mileage and life of your vehicle is at steak.They induce new problems for your vehicle and collect huge service charges for each bogus repair.Mahindra calls from their station to check customer response.They give bogus names of service engineers.They wrecked my vehicle recently.I'm actively in the process of filing a criminal case against the service engineer and manager for parts theft and wrecking my car the sooner.

WE ALREADY COMPAIN ABOUT OUR CAR NO. GJ2AT3001 (MRS. RADHABEN SHIVNARAYAN) THAT LEFT SIDE HEAD LIGHT & DICKY LOCK IS NOT OWRKING PROPERLY . IT WAS ALMOST 10 DAYS . BUT STILL WE HAVE NOT RECD ANY FEEDBACK AND TODAY WHEN WE CALLED UP WE RECD REPLY THAT IT WILL TAKE ANOTHER 10 DAYS TIME .

SO PLEASE REPLY

REGARDS,

SHIVNARAYAN BALDI
          Aug 13, 2020

I purchased a brand new Mahindra Logan in September 2007 thru MPL motors, Chennai.

Right from then i have been having issues with service however have been manageable so far but now it has reached a limit which needs some escalation hence writing here.

The company has offered extended warranty at extra cost for my car (extended for 3rd and 4th year or upto 1 Lakh Kilometers).

Now it is 2 + years and my car has gone around 90000 kms so far - recently the car had a break down and hence we asked for the service pick up facility ( the company agent came and picked up the vehicle).

They now claim that they cannot extend extended warranty since the car has not got serviced at the stipulated intervals (however the service was done somewhere around the time of the stipulated interval).

I would like to raise the issue that no where till last week the company disclosed that the extended warranty will not be honoured even though we have been going to the service station even for smallest issues like replacing the coolants.

Please consider this issue very serious since most of the customers go thru extended warranty for the various benefits it offers and finally if the service stations do not entertain these warraties it looks like one of the sales techniques which do not get honoured.

Mahesh
          Car No: TN05W4008
          I bought a Mahindra Logon Car from Velacherry, Chennai, India Branch. My Car No is TN21 AS 4108. Due to the Electrical & Mechanical Problem I complaint to India Carriage, Velacherry, Chennai and based on the advice of the concern I produce my Car at India Carriage, Velacherry, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on[protected] to correct the problem. But till date the India Carriage not correct my car problem. So I use the Hiring car from[protected] to[protected] at the cost of Rs.1300/- per day. So totally of Rs.1300 x 12 days = Rs.15, 600/- is loss for me and I have lot of mental torture about that.
          So immediately take action correct my car problem and bring the loss amount of Rs.25, 600/- (Rs.15, 600/-(for hiring charges) and Rs.10, 000/- (for mental torture)). Otherwise I will go to take legal action about that.
          Thanking You,

Yours faithfully

N.Jayakumar
          Dear Customer,
          We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly send us your contact details on [protected]@gmail.com Our team will contact you at the earliest and provide you an effective resolution.

Team Mahindra.
          Dear sir/madam,
          i was given 15day prior appointment of sahyadri motor, 7loves chowk, swarget.PUNE, i have dorpped my car for two days in this work shop my car no: TN 21 AW 1062.(PUNE) mention job card has near about 8 problems 1.eng ole change. 2.breake pad & liner creak 3.a/c gas filling 4.door setting 5.fr & rear bumper setting, 6. rh mirror replace 7. vacuuming & washing, 8.wheel aghimaint, but they have changed only Oil & not solved any of the problem mentioned in Job card I have spoken with the GM, MANEGER, SR.ADVISER of the workshop but no body has responded to me & not tried to solve the problems.
          I hope you understand my problems & do the needful.

Waiting for your positive & immediate response.

Thanks & Regards,

Irfan Shaikh ([protected])

I had left my vehicle Mahindra Logan for my third service. Whatever complaints mentioned in the second service was not attended to, though I thought of giving a fair chance and had left my vehicle for third service at the same place. But to my surprise, the entire vehicle was not cleaned, dont know if they really changed the spares and consumables.

The vehicle was dirty, my accessories were disturbed and some items missing. Adding to the woes, there was a big dent on the left side of rear wheel which had happened at the service centre.

This is really poor and unacceptable service standards.

Team Logan.

I am Logan owner since February 1 2008 unfortunately. I have No problem with the car but the dehradun premier motors is not capable to be dealer of a pessenger car. DPM may be fit for public vehicle. In Workshop they are working a govt. emplyee if you can please the worker your work will be done otherwise u will have to pay excessively high. The Cash payment point is not made for personal car owner i,e
              it is a small window from which you have to take your bill and make payment. The bill will automatically be rounded off in possitive always to the nearly ten rupee and printing of the bill is very faid you can't acess that you had been cheated by a lady cashier for Rs.1-9. I found every time I went there unsatisfaction as I have to go about 15 Km. by the other vehicle when I have to leave my vehicle for servicing. Last time when I got my Car after Paid service it was not ever cleaned inside after complaint one good person ( May be supervisor) cleaned the deshboard and door inside plastic parts. all noise was as it is when i ask for the greasing of the doors i was told that the whole packet will be charged to you also for the stains on the outer body I was adviced for whole body rubbing. I will advice to the car owners not to go to DPM for any type of car.

Team Logan.
              i have face same thing with lady cashier but overall service is good compare to delhi/bhopal

i have bought a mahindra logan car from TVS kottayam dealer on jan 2010. it was registered in trivandrum. i took the vehicle for the second service at tvs kottayam service centre. after the service , i paid Rs.2900/- but they are not giving me the service bill. they told me that their system is jammed and told me that they will send the bill to my address. but till now i have not received the bill. i have called them several times but there is no response. the same thing happened for the rgird service also. it was done in TVS trivandrum service centre this month.there also the same thing happened.
                i dont know whether all these are happening with or without the knowledge of mahindra company.
                so please do take the necessary steps.
                regards
                abraham

Team Mahindra.

I have taken Logan patrol on 9th April 2008 from Star Automobile, Jabalpur. I found that the service of the Mahindra is very poor. They hardly have one service station in a metro city which is generally very far from the city. Like now I am in Bhopal and they have service station at Misrodh which is out of Bhopal periphery. Their service is also not satisfactory. They are not able to trace the fault in the car, repair is far away!!
                  They replace whole part in the small problems. It is very unfortunate that the resale value of Logan is not good so I can not sale this problematic car. I will advise my fellow colleagues not to buy this car as their service is not good.
                  The parts are not available in markit, one has to got to their service station for any small trouble.
                  Dear Sardul,

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kindly send us your contact details on [protected]@gmail.com Our team will contact you at the earliest and provide you an effective resolution.

Team Logan
                  Our Logan Vehicle Reg no:TN 22 BL 4666 met with an accident on 04/11/10 and left to service on the same day to MPL Automobiles Body Shop @ Porur (Chennai).Dealer complaints that spares is available only @ Nasik.It is already 22 days since we left for service and only 10% of the work is complete.So very poor service support after sales.If there is no spare parts available in Chennai why should they sell Logan here? We met with an heavy loss because of their very poor service.And ours is a Cab Vehicle, we are completely fed up, with their irresponsibility.If the service is not completed within this month, we kindly request you to take back the vehicle and refund us.

I was Traveling to Ahemdabad from Mumbai on 12th may 2010, in my car Mahindra Logan, which i bought 1 year back, will i was somewere Apx. 12 Km from Vadodara, My car meet with an accident. at 5.00 am in the morning.
                    thank god noboady was injured, as i was traveling with my 6 month old kid, wife and 2 friend, after accident i just went through the brochers and booklet provided by the company at the time of delivery of the car, while going thorugh it i found details of one of the closest athourized dealer and call them.
                    one person name Natu came and assisted me helped me to take my vehicle to his workshop, after inspecting the vechile he assured me the return the car till 16th june 2010.
                    but since then till today i have tried calling nos of time to mr natu, workshop owner, but they just are giving me dates after date.
                    after that i call on the customer care no. on 2nd august twice and after a will they gaved a call back and assure the delivery will be made latest by 17th august.
                    But still today i am trying to get it done. So can anybody assist me wht to do in this case. and apart from this i got a strong belife that never ever in my life to purchase or have relation with this type of 3rd grade company.
                    pls do let me know if anybody can help me out of this as i want my car back and teach them a lesson
                    Vipul Mehta
                    [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Dear Vipul,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us your contact details on [protected]@gmail.com Our team will contact you at the earliest and provide you an effective resolution.

Team Logan