Mahindra Xylo E4

Mahindra Xylo E4 Complaints & Reviews

Mahindra Xylo E4 — service

rajkumar rathore
dear sir, i have a mahindra xylo E4 diesel car . dealer and work shop in indore patwa abhikaran A B road indore. there are...

ashu3326
we have purchased a mahindra xylo E4 model through a dealer m/s royal motors on dhanteras 2011, but the car was defective as it was overheating in driving 10 kms. the dealer then took it to the workshop the day after and returned in the same evening saying that it was a minor fault. the same problem occurs very next day, again the dealer takes it to the workshop and they are not replacing the car. howcome they are doing this. my whole diwali has been ruined by this. i am considering going to the consumer court.
M&M is sold you an used car as same as to me. Please spread this news to all your friends. so that they will not get cheated by this company.

Mahindra Xylo E4 — Over billing for spare parts during running repairs

Mayank Tejpal
    Dear Sir/madam,
    This is to bring into your kind notice that i purchased Mahindra Xylo E4 from shiva mahindra at Patparganj...

dr veeresh
    THIS IS DR VEERESH FM MUMBAI ,IPURCHASED XYLO MAHINDRA VEHICLE IN LAST SEPT ,AFTER SM DAYS TYRES ARE GETTING CRACKED IN BETWEEN ZIGZAG LINE ,EVEN STEPPENI WHICH WE ARE NOT USING IN THAT ALSO ,AND ON ONE LINE TYRE GETTING PUNCTURED EVERY ALTERNATE DAY ,I MADE COMPLAINT REG THIS AT G 3 MOTORS FROM WHERE I PURCHASED SERVICING CENTRE ,THEY DID NT CONSIDER TELLING THAT THIS ISCOPMPNY MADE WE ARE NOT MAKING TYRES,STILL ONE TYRE STATUS IS SAME THAT I M USING FOR STEPPENI

SECOND THIS MAHINDRA DEALERS GOT WORSE SERVICING CENTRES ,THEY ARE JUST CHEATING TO PEOPLE AND THEY USE TO KEEP THE VEHICLE FOR TWO DAYS FOR SERVICING
    G 3 MOTORS IS WORST SERVICING CENTRE
    I GOT APPOINTMENT FOR SERVICING 15 DAYS BEFORE WE HAVE TO TAKE IT

MAHINDRA IS SELLING VEHICLE BUT BAD SERVICE

surender jain
      I had purchased XYLO E4 from Mahindra showroom situated at sector-2 NOIDA, UP on 3 Dec, 2010.
      My vehicle no. is UP 16 AC 1903.
      I with my family went on a tour and while coming back our stepni fall down and misplaced due to brokage of the wire through which it was hanging.
      My car is in guarantee period thus i want claim for it as it is not my default but manufacturing default as the wire is not so strong. only in 5 months, it had broken down. Even we does not have used it at once.

We want your reply as soon as possible

Surender Kumar Jain
      A-151 Sec-22 NOIDA
      Ph no. [protected]
      M&M sold you an used vehicle as It sold me an used vehicle. Never trust this company. It never solve your problem. M&M is cheating us by selling used vehicles. Please tell all your friends to never choose this company. Atleast they could have escape from this cheating company.

It is regret to say that past three months I am chasing your dealer (Mandi - Himachal Pradesh) from whom I purchased Xylo E4 (HP-22 D 0234) in the month of September, 12 to change its pump assembly which is defective & under Warranty period. But still they have not change the same due to which I am facing the inconvenience. I took all the services from an approved service center by Mahindra situated in District -Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh). But as this problem arose in my vehicle & now main dealer (Mandi - Himachal) claims that the service done by the other service center (Hamirpur- Himachal) is not an approved service center & hence can not replace the pump assembly under warranty.
      This way I am cheated by both the main dealer as well service center both are approved by Mahindra.
      Contact nos Main Mahindra Agency -Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) [protected], [protected].
      Contact no Mahindra service center Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
      1) Rakesh Thakur- [protected] (Owner for this service center)
      2) Rajesh Sharma- [protected] (Employee in this service center)

Hence I would urge to Mahindra Main Authority for customer to intervene in to the matter & resolve the same at the earliest.

With Best Regards,

Pawan Singh Thakur
      Contact No -[protected]

mandeep sekhon
        SIR, I PARCHASED NEW XYLO FROM MODREN MOTER,LUDHIANA.MY MAHINDRA XYLO E4 FROM
        DOP TROUBLING ME ,FIRST ENGINE WAS GIVEN BIG NOISE,LUDHIANA AUTHORIZED DEALER SOLVED SOME PROBLEM,BUT LATER VEHICLE MOBIL OIL CONSUMPTION UP,NOW MY VEHICLE
        DRIVEN 31,000/KMS LAST 6,000/KMS ENGINE MOBIL OIL CONSUMED 04LITERS.IT IS BIG FRUSTRATION TO ME.ALL AUTHORIZED DEALER SUGEST ME WE ARE WRITING TO COMPANY.
        I MAKE MIND I MUST WRITE TO MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA COMPANY RESOLVE MY PROBLEM.

MANDEEP
        I am sure that you got an used vehicle as new. In my case I got an 370Km run, repainted bumper vehicle, in yours an overran engine. Share your experiance with your friends so thet they can escape from this great cheater. Spread the news as much as possible.

Mahindra Xylo E4 — XYLO PROBLEMS [Resolved]

Nandkumar Parhad
          DEAR SIR,

I have purchased xylo e4 veh no mh12 fc 5337 dec 2009 for commercial purpose from silver jublee Pune....

sulthan2003
          i bought a Xylo E4 from susee mahindra Madurai last year June.I had three problems with the dealer .Two of them were solved after a period of 6 months only because of Mahindra customer care.Thanks to mahindra customer care team.I have mentioned earlier also.The other problem which is still there is I was offered Extended warranty for a period of 2 years by susee sales representative Mr.Alagarsamy. He gave me in written form. I think they collected some amount as shield. But so far i have not recd any papers from the dealer in reagarding extended warranty.The people in susee mahindra are very reluctant to respond.
          In my view they are very much irresponsible esp those who attend the phone calls.

Can mahindra customer care team help me in this matter also once again.
          Pls do the needful.

Dr.Sulthan.M
          Dear friend, Did you checked the vehicle fcor really new before delivery. M&M is selling used vehicles as new through its dealers. I was got cheated and informed the company but never got a response from that company. Never trust this company. I hope they will not give you the extended warrenty.

sulthan2003

Myself Dr.Sulthan submiited a complaint of not delivering the duplicate keys by susee motors private Ltd Madurai.

Thanks to mahindra for the immdt response. But the same response was not there from ur dealer except for a phone call that i will look into the matter otherwise nothing happened ahead.

I assume that they might have lost the key in the process of sending.So only they didn't contact me after their first call.This has happened to me everytime.If they lost the keysyou may know the risk o[censored]sing the same with lost keys. You may kindly ask ur people to replace all the locks in the vehicle at free of cost.

regarding the second complaint they have assured me that they will do the needful during the next service. I don't know how do they deal with this matter in the next service.

I have not recd any papers from ur dealer regarding extended warranty and offers given by mahindra to their customers.I bought mahindra only because of its brand.But this type of customer care from ur dealer will definitely affect ur name among the customers.I gone thro few other mails in this site most of them regarding the dealers not product ,its a matter of concern to correct immdtly in this competetively world.Lot of foreign companies launching their vehicles with good customer followup.

Since they ( susee )are the only dealer in and around madurai about 90 kms,they are not taking care ( neglectiing ) of customers with huge name of mahindra brand.You may know competetion improves the quality????

I expect a final solution with ur help.

Thanking you,
            Dr.M.Sulthan, [protected].

Mahindra XYLO E4 (T Red) — not yet delivered

Sir, I had booked Xylo E4 on 5th febraury in Trichy(Tamilnadu).still now i didnt recieve any details about it . Please make arrangments to get my vehicle soon. Because in our bank we paying intrest for the undelivered XYLO
            Dear Sulthan,
            We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We'll get in touch with you soon.
            The Xylo team.
            Never trust this company. They behave like "pillaiai killi vittu thottilai aattuvathu pola". They are selling used vehicles as new. Beware of this cheater.