Make My Hall
1.3

Make My Hall Complaints & Reviews

Rukmani, is a fraud, she has taken may and has not returned. Please advice how to file a complaint on her. Rukmani and meena are cheaters.
Please advice and provide me information on how to rise comlaint.
Rukmani - [protected]
Meena - [protected]

Make my hall is totally a fraud co mostly employee hide or left. This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients, this company.. Aware of these company... Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake, make my hall fraud company, total fraud, beaware of like this company,
    Not given proper salary to emp, its take pf money, but they don't have pf and esi account, total fraud company
    Dear All,

Are You a employee who was working in our company. There is only one office of make my hall that to in malleshwaram we dont know anything about another one.

We are company please do stop mentioning the fake issues. Please do not mention your personal issues into the company name.

Anikd's reply, May 25, 2019
    @MakeMyHall ...For kind your information the company is running in Thipasandhara earlier, After many complaints and cases only the address got change and the issues not get resolve yet.

This is total fake company and providing fake projects, fake leads, fake bpo projects. It is Run by Rukmani and Kenchappa. The company is not clear the dues also for the previous employee. The complaint is already registered in labour court and IT departments for PF issue. Clients are also looking for both of yout.

Dont trust this company...Fake FAKE FAKE TOTAL FAKE'

FaKE PROJETCS, FAKE LEADS, FAKE BUSINESS IDEAS, After taking the money they change the company name too.. Earier it is Auro Mother tree, dont trust them, , ''Its FAKE FAKE
    Untill company not settled the employees salary and clients dues, dont you cheat Again..

Fake Company Fake Projects Fake

Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by rukmini
      Kenchappa. He is providing the false agreement & fake projects. Hall booking, marriage hall, party hall, process from this company & till now there is nothing started. After filing the complain they are saying the agreement is not correct company is not responsible only the employee specially the marketing team is responsible. After all inquiry mostly employee hide or left. We paid more than 3 lakhs for the state franchise process. This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients, this company.. Aware of these company...
      Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake
      We are Make My Hall Company.We are having a franchise partners all over major cites in India.We are in the same head office where we started our company.For any kind of queries you can feel free to contact and mail me regards that, email @ [protected]@makemyhall.com. We really dont know who are you?Which franchise you have taken we are happy to resolve your issues.

For any your further queries: Reach out me at [email protected]

Fake company totally dont invest any money. I took district franchise but still i m not getting any booking from make my hall, when i asked, tell wait.
        Refund my money back, totally fraud company make my hall, rukhmani she is director of make my hall,

Please don't invest any money in make my hall, please don't invest any money
        Fraud company, fraud company

Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by rukmini, deepak mahadev,
          Kenchappa. He is providing the false agreement & fake projects. Hall booking, marriage hall, party hall, process from this company & till now there is nothing started. After filing the complain they are saying the agreement is not correct company is not responsible only the employee specially the marketing team is responsible. After all inquiry mostly employee hide or left. This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients, this company.. Aware of these company... Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake

Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by deepak mahadev,
            Kenchappa hosamani, devaraj rukmini,. He is providing the false agreement & fake projects. Till now there is nothing started. After filing the complain they are saying the agreement is not correct, after all inquiry mostly employee left. This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients,.. Aware of these company...
            Jan 20, 2019

For any your further queries: Reach out me at [email protected]
            Fake company please do not trust>they will collect the money they will not return the money.
            A bid Fraudent and a cheapter company
            Vasantha1's reply, May 26, 2019
            I totally agree with the wasibv's message .Compnay it totaly fake they are cheating the people taking the money and not giving.Please do not give one rupee also for them.Big fraud company.They are taking the money from people and not returning telling some big drama stories.A big Cheater is Rukmini .While collecting the money she will talk very nicley once the money is gone she will talk that she do not have one rupee aso .
            She can sell her jewellery and office and sell her family and return the hard earned money of others.
            Rukmini is a big Cheapter do not trust her.Please please please my humble request to all of you in this world
            Yes the above all info about the MakeMyHall messges is very true they all fake person's who done the business to cheat everyone. We invested our hard earned money but now there is no response from any one regarding the money... kindly messges us if any one gets the info about them...

Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by deepak mahadev,
              Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake

I accept that we haven't live in the online market . We are doing our own ground work, starting big project like this takes time allow some time for us.

For any your further queries: Reach out me at [protected]@gmail.com

Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by rukmini, deepak mahadev,
                Dec 30, 2018
                Dec 30, 2018
                Updated by khanabu12
                Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by Rukmini, deepak mahadev,
                KENCHAPPA. He is providing the false agreement & fake projects. Hall booking, marriage hall, party hall, process from this company & till now there is nothing started. After filing the complain they are saying the agreement is not correct company is not responsible only the employee specially the marketing team is responsible. After all inquiry mostly employee hide or left.This company is fraud.. Total fraud.. Fake projects, cheating clients, This company .. Aware of these company...Total fraud... Fraud fake projetcs, fake
                Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by Rukmini,
                Make my hall is totally a fraud company & run by Rukmini,

Vasantha1's reply, May 26, 2019
                To get cheated more we have to contact you Rukmini.

Please do not trust there words whole world I am saying they are big cheater and Scamers also.
                Please do not go with there words Rukmini is a big Cheater

Make My Hall Recent Comments