Malindo Air

Malindo Air Complaints & Reviews

Malindo Air flight from Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur on 7th July 2022 cancelled. But malindo are not providing me with refund.
Nov 23, 2022
malindo are ignoring all requests for a refund> they are crooks.

I booked a flight from da nang to mumbai for march 23, 2020. Booking id : ff[protected] through flipkart.

Malindo rescheduled the flight so i opted for refund.

Flipkart form whom i booked the tickets informed me that they have raised an ra required for refund but malindo isn't processing it.

I am harrased by them in not giving refund for their fault.

Sir/ma'am, i recently travelled to taipei (New delhi-kuala lumpur-taipei) by malindo air for further education based on scholarship. I have a few complaints against them.
      1. Firstly, they refused to provide me my boarding pass and asked me to show my return ticket, which i haven't booked. They said that return ticket is must otherwise they won't provide me the boarding pass. A friend of mine also travelled for the same destination, but he wasn't asked to show it. How can a person book a return ticket when the date of end of session is not known? Because of this, i had no choice but to book a return ticket for a random date, which i eventually have to cancel, incurring heavy losses. I almost missed my flight because of all this.
      2. Further, when i collected the luggage at taipei airport, my trolley suitcase was broken. The lock was also broken and it was thoroughly searched as items inside were in a chaotic situation and my documents were also quite ripped.
      I hope you take the necessary actions.

I brought return tricket form malindo air for mumbai to hanoi and date: 7/7/017, time 11.15 pm pnr no. Ngbcmx rest as follows.

Date and day wise problem:
        Date 7/7/2017 day 1: flight got delay by 3 and half hour and change of 2 boarding gates and in 2nd time i went to use toilet by the time i came back there was nobody and it was already 8/8/2017 few hours past midnight, i along with few other passenger wondering what happen where everybody gone. Confusion all over, there was nobody to assist us.
        After 15-20 minutes, ground staff arrival told us gate number as change.
        On reaching gates we came to know, few good passenger urged ground staff to check previous gate as few passengers are missing.
        Date 8/7/2017 day 2: on reaching kuala lumpur found out connecting flight is gone, on asking ground staff what to do now and there have no idea what to do and just ask us to wait for supervisor to come and again after 20-30 minutes one malindo guy came (Name forgot) told there is no flight to hanoi today. Ordained me wait one day on airport on same terminal as we most of passenger have no malaysia visa and airport hotel is full. Many passenger’s missed flight to hanoi, hong kong, etc.
        Situation is now, passengers are confused what to do and like me all o[censored]s have tour to follow and having no option other then surrender and adapt best option in hand which there are offering.
        Of me, there offer me lunch coupon of 20 ringgits and ticket to ho chi minh which i compelled either then constrain to spend 24 hrs on terminal.
        And i asked my tour person to booked hotel to ho chi minh and pick from ho chi minh airport and re scheduled tour by adding ho chi minh and subtract cat ba and dalat for which paid additional charges.
        On reaching ho chi minh and clearing immigration, hours of searching my luggage can not been found and from there inquirer at lost and found but can not been found, now i m hungry, angry, frustrated and tired of travelling and etching to sleep.
        Completed all formalities in lost and found department gave hotel address and my local tour person number for better communication as have no permanent address and no contact number in ho chi minh city and its already evening.
        Its gloaming by the time i reach hotel and straight to clothes searching mission, requires one pair of socks, under wear, pant and t-shirt.
        “lost half day city tour”

Date 9/7/2017 day 3: came to know no luggage can be found and it may take few days so again back to shopping tour 2 pair of socks, under wear, pant and t-shirt either then tour.
        “lost another day of tour”

Date 10/7/2017 day 4: came to know luggage is found and it in hanoi and my tour person arrange luggage to received from domestic airport and gave address floor 1, gate e.

Date 11/7/2017 day 5: flight to hanoi, on arrival on domestic airport inquire at floor 1 gate e and their told its luggage is in international terminal as luggage lost in international transaction and gave another address at international terminal. Took shuttle bus to international terminal and on arrival there told me its in domestic terminal, from place i came from and now again shuttle bus i m going back to domestic airport and now i was told that there are sorry for luggage is with domestic terminal but you need to get some form (Receipt) from international terminal as it again took shuttle bus to international terminal to get receipt and again back to shuttle bus to domestic to get my luggage
        Went twice to international terminal back and forth, guards giggly as i m running pillar to post for hours and languages barriers made is worst.
        “lost one more half day of tour”

Total almost 3 day tour lost.

Dear Sir, I, Ms Tanvir Saiyad would like to seek justice for below matter :- My company has closed the operation of Ahmedabad branch and had asked 2 staff to leave by giving them 2 months salary. Company has told me to shift to Mumbai without giving any raise in salary. Also they have given salary of 19 days for Jan 15. They have not paid my cell phone bills and petty cash exp for Ahmedabad operation which i used to bear from my expenses. Company has denied to give me salary and action as I have raised my voice. If needed I can give you all the proof and communication on email. Kindly look into this and seeking for justice ASAP. Thank You. Tanvir.