Manashosting.com
2.9

Manashosting.com Complaints & Reviews

I will purchase Window VPS Server for mailing purpose 7th-May-2015 and i will submit payment for this plan. but he not provide me Server. I will call him then he is saying next day sure he will provide me server but after 8 days i am not get server. This company is Fruad & Cheating with me. Regards Joginder
I was very satisfied with Manashosting.
Support: So far, I have not seen such a great customer support. People on live support were very helpful even though I'm a beginner, and they gave me basic advice on what I should accomplish even when I decided to change host (reasons later).Uptime and speed: I did not notice any issue with this aspect of hosting. My website isn't a behemoth, Hough, so I can't testify so much on that part. Value: As a renewing customer, I was a bit disappointed by the price they offered me for a 3 years hosting. I was seeing better offers elsewhere so I decided to leave. The customer support did try to find a way to keep me, but it was not enough.

I am basically a web designer and I have registered a domain name through Manashosting.com few years ago through for my client. I have properly renewed the domain name for the past two years. This year when i received a reminder mail from them, i tried renew it online using online payment gateway. But they don't have payment gateway option and they advised me to deposit cash into their account. As per their instructions, i have deposited the cash and raised ticket with the scan copy of the payment deposit. They replied they have renewed it manually and it will be renewed within 48 hrs. After that several time i raised ticket, chat, called to their STD number spending lot of money. Its been more than two months and still they don't response properly or tell the same story that the domain name will renewed before the end of the day. Since it is my customers website and he has spend a lot of money in all promotions and print materials with that domain name, he started scolding and suffering in trouble now and don't know how to handle my customer. I even ready to travel to Manashosting office which is a one day travel from my place. But they are telling, they cant meet anyone in their office without appointment and also they are not giving one appointment for me. If i speak harsh to them or chat, then they immediately call me from some other number and scold me. So i am in deadlock situation and dont know how to handle it. Someone help me how to get this issue sloved at the earliest and you kindly take the necessary steps, so that others dont suffer like i am suffering. Please take strong action against those uselessvservice providers.

Hello Sir, I have purchase domain and space for five years form this site. But my website is not working from one month. I have contacted to them, they are telling that to upgrade this service and have pay some amount for this. But i have already paid for five years at the time of purchase. So please help me. Thanks, Bijay

When i purchased web hosting from manashosting i must say it was my bad day. This is second time i have to write on social forum. It is offer lot of package in low cost but after that every time you have to raise ticket then chat with technical team on every issue. Recently,I have written 2 tickets (#PDN[protected]/05/2013 & #WHW[protected]/05/2013 )and chatted with technical team on FTP Issue but they did not give any response of my tickets and when i chatted, they told me i should use Zilla FTP and next time they told me both ticket has been closed. When i saw in my account i could not get these tickets (in veiw tickets). It is very true proverb "Buy the best and you only cry once".
        I would not suggest to anybody to deal with this company.

Manashosting.com — i think some one have been hacked yahoo

they didn't provide unlimited disk space or unlimited bandwidth they are real cheater
        they didn't allow to upload music videos or softwares
        they sucks !
        better choice is to use google or yahoo hosting plans

I have purchased a reseller hosting plan from manashosting.com which is a banglore based company and i am with them from last 7 years. however services are poor from starting but the pricing were low so it was managable.

but now are days in a day or two they are giving daily problems.

now they have charged me a panelty of Rs. 5000 + service tax that one of my client has send SPAM mails from there a/c which domains are i am hosting.

how could i have control over the accounts which i have give to third parties. however no one has done. i have also asked them for PROOF. but no proof has been produced till know. now what actions can i take on them.

they have locked my hosting account and again and again asking for making payment which is not true. please suggest.

Manashosting.com — Not delivering the service after payment

This manashosting.com provides hosting services to the customer. But office beares of manashosting are so irriarted & frustated that they make you cut your hair. In month of May , i paid fees for domain name & webspace , & provided the proof of same to them aleast 5 times but now & then they shut down my website again & again & harress me by sending mails & sms.

I had requested them in mail, phone but they are not listening.

I request you all to take action against them & request manashosting to stop cheating customers.

Manas Hosting — I have paid the amount and they wanted more now

I am running an Web development company named iii technologies, Earlier this company was a partnership firm and my partner was taking care of all payments related to manashosting and other service providers. We get seperated in the month of jan 2009. I didn't have complete details of payment. In the month of may they gave me a call and asked me to paid for renewel of my reseller account. i asked them to send me final mail that how much amount i need to pay for renew my account for one year. there CRM team send me a email on 27th of may 2009 that you account will expire in the month of june and you need to pay Rs. 8000/- to renew your account.
          I paid same amount through cheque and update them with the details but after six months they are asking again for the payment to renew my account. They have stopped my services and my clients are after my life that there website has been stopped. I can't login and transfer my website to others. Please help me out if possible.
          With warm regards,
          Rajeev Sharma
          Manashosting is the company for trust worthy and time keeping.
          Where a customer gets all types of supports from purchasing a package till hosting his site
          and till it gets exhausted.
          Manashosting is cent % reliable.

While making online payment through my debit card got an error
          and i tried once again doing it.
          so after getting teh error also the payment was done
          but i had made it twice.
          one of the executive helped me otut to raise a ticket to billing team
          in the text box i mentioned that i have made the payment twice
          with in three days the excess amount was credited in my account.

really good.
          Madhu from Bengalooru.

Friends i suggest manashosting just because of their technical support and sales team product knowledge.
          Both are so excellent .

their servers never go down. absolutely good support and best plans for hosting.
          Hello Ashwin and Deepak,

You all had positive feelings from manashosting rt? Then plz ask the provider to pay back the amount to Mr.Rajeev Sharma, since you guys are satisfied with their support...well...it is evident that you guys are just the employees of Manashosting..but not the customers...Go thru all other posts...any way only you guys cannot be happy, since 90% of other customers are not satisfied with your support.

We had also paid to manashosting for a domain renewal through cheque... but after some time they came back to us saying your domain has crossed extension period and proposed for 10times the domain cost.

Manashosting.com — Poor Service

When i am with manashosting.com always my server is down.. When i called for the support they tell me the technical details which is not aware..and one of client recommended unlimitedgb they make me to know all technical details and guide me step by step... www.unlimitedgb.com
          You are 100% true dear this company is a big fraud they just try to make more money from their customers they always seek for more money as they are giving you cheap in starting they trap you with their cheap prices but ultimately you end up like this and now on your nightmare starts. you will see in a month or two you will face the same problem again and again better option shift all your domain hosting to some where else go for resellerclub they are good . or hostgator could be another choice they are true not fraud like them also dont go with silliconhouse you will face same problem again these companies are putting black marks on the name of bangalore city. this is just same as recently you must have got lot of phone calls from ahmedabad, gujarat regarding jackpot calls and trading tips ended up with grabbing good money from clients . and you are left nowhere so shift all hosting

become a part of group http://www.manashostingvictims.org i am also part of this group and they are fighting againg this fraud company and have tried several times to stop these damn activities of this company but owners of manashosting are so big frauds that just want to earn money that is it
          They took my 3k and left me with nothing for a week. That's when I googled about manashosting and found out they are potential scammers. I asked for refund, they declined. Now I knew they aren't professionals and they're in it just to squeeze money out of people using their sales ###. After tens of phone calls, emails and tickets they activated my linux reseller package. I created one account to host a wordpress blog. THE BLOG WORKED GOOD FOR A DAY.
          Then I opened a few more tickets to get a WHMCS leased license which comes with the package according to their sales page and their sales team. They wiggled around pretending to not understand what WHMCS is, when I finally sent them step by step instructions with screenshots. Few hours later when I tried to login to their support desk (http://www.manashosting.co.in/help) my usual login was invalid, I can only assume they deleted my account !

Now after a day, when I looked up the domain hosting the wordpress blog, I was stunned, THE SITE WAS HACKED, the homepage had some weird hacking group content. At that point I knew how insecure and awful it would be if continue to use their service. I got a new hosting from Bigrock and transfered everything to their hosting.

I'm also taking legal action against these unscrupulous . I already sent them a legal notice in both their Bengluru and USA address. Since manashosting does not seem to have a registered company profile, my lawyer says the only way to get to them is initiate a police/cbi inquiry about the proprietor/owner(s) behind this company.

I don't care if it costs me ten times the money they took from me, I'm going to bring them down. Hope I'll be in good company in this endeavour.

Manashosting.com — Do not buy the webspace/domain name of manashosting.com company.

Hello Friends,
          Do not buy the webspace/domain name of manashosting.com company.
          manashosting company is blackmail his client. I am one of those customers.

Without any notice manashosting block/suspend your web control panel.
          Hello Friends,

Do not buy the webspace/domain name of manashosting.com company.
          manashosting company is blackmail his client. I am one of those customers.

Without any notice manashosting block/suspend your web control panel.

Dear Sir / Mam,

We booked one domain from manashosting.com 2 years back. We were facing continous problems most of the time website gets down and there is no backoffice who can help in solving the issues immediately. Now when we want to transfer our domain to other service provider they need domain authorisation code from manashosting to emable the transfer of domain but manashosting says that we need to pay Rs 500 for authorisation code which is completely unauthorised. But we were in hurry so we had transfeeed the same from our ICICI BANK to manashosting ICICI bank. Now after transferring the amount also they are not providing the Domain control panel. Everytime they are saying that we update in 1 hour. Please do the needful.

Domain : www.trip2enjoy.com
            Manashosting Ticket ID : HWA-913715

Manish Gupta

Respected sir,

This complain is against a Hosting service Provider Manashosting. My Domain is www.lakshayaengineers.com, i'm providing the some compliant details to you:-

1. Ticket ID: NVW-980764
              Subject: want to redirect the domain
              Department: Tech Support Team
              Priority: Critical
              Status: Open

2. Ticket ID: IRW-346561
              Subject: java application in instalation not working & also domain not working
              Department: Plesk Reseller
              Priority: Critical
              Status: Open

Given above are some details for complain to manashosting . But Reply is not satisfied because they hadn't do anything against my complain. 1st complain is latest Again raise on friday for that they didn't reply till & saying me on phone that they are checking. So my humble request you to please take any immediate action.

sachin kumar

Manashosting.com — Domain & server not working from last 1 month

respacted sir,

My domain "www.lakshayaengineers.com" is not working from more than one month.
              Regarding this i send request to manashosting which ticket no. is NVW-980764 not solved till.
              so i request you to please take any appropriate action.

thank you.

---"""I ALSO URGE ALL THE CONSUMER FOR WEBHOSTING NEVER USE MANASHOSTING AS A SERVICE PROVIDER."""----

They are cheaters they don't do the things as they say before u buy a product every time u ask when my product will be activated only one answer earliest i took a domain from them on 28-feb-2011 but still the is not activated
                My Invoice No: #MHBC[protected]

We visited site after paying money and as usual didn’t got any good technical team response nor anybody gave a proper answer.

After wasting money by giving call at company I got another number of technical team, I gave call over there and wasted my money by holding call for 5-7 mins.

As per your technical team, our company has not registered and is still available and not registered by anyone.

We requested them to cancel our invoice as we will be cancelling .

We have threaten them for police complaint and consumer court but they are not willing to reply.

We don’t like to work with such companies.

Please help us.

Raj
                We have solution to reteive your domain. OR for further and other services like hosting, web developemnt, reseller packages, seo.

We didt found your contact details any where. Please call us.

we have recovered moer then 20 domains includes domains from manashosting and quick2host from these kind of issues.

our contact details
                shailender ahuja
                My Web developer . In
                [protected]@mywebdeveloper.in

MANASHOSTING.COM is the worst SERVICE PROVIDER OF HOSTING.

There is no fruitful result though we have submitted SEVERAL tickets for the past 5 months in manashosting, BANGLORE. We have purchased so many packages. If we ask the refund due to their poor service, they wont refund.

1. Billing team is worst
                  2. Technical team is some where in India.
                  3. There is no better communication with both the teams.
                  4. If you go through chat, its your luck if you get connected with TECHNICAL TEAM. It is always busy.
                  5. If you connect through phone, your issue wont be recognized by them clearly and they have been trained with ready made answers.
                  6. If you submit the ticket, then you can fly to mars and then comeback to get the result though there is no assurance for critical errors. Only ABCD level errors will be solved.
                  7. There is a complaint team, but it will not operate. Both billing, complaints are same.

BEFORE 2008 IT HAS GOOD STAFFS WHO DEDICATED THEMSELVES IN CLIENT SERVICE. Now IF YOU PURCHASE HOSTING OR DOMAIN THEN YOU HAVE TO GO HELL.

Their PLESK, HELM, CPANEL control panels have many errors. You cannot work liberally. For doing any changed for your own file manager you have to beg technical team. They will ask you to go for Billing team. Then billing team will ask you to contact Technical team.. Like this you be beaten in rounds.

Finally the sites you purchased and hosting you purchased will result in LOSS

They are saying useless stories and they have no technical or administrative fitness in the hosting market.

These are the tickets we have submitted.

If you ask refund of your amount which you paid, they will simply say "read the terms and conditions"

This is a company which is collecting money from public and making the most of it well and providing worst service.

You have to hang if you belive manashosting.

So if you want to survive in the market then dont belive the manashosting of banglore.

Some tickets not resolved and diverted to confuse the customer.

AAE-766531 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  DXA-691949 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  TLF-364792 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  HJU-655450 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  HFB-387998 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  MGF-918899 - Technical Team
                  CRS-936555 - Billing Team
                  PXP-697206 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  KSV-603971 - Technical Team
                  KSB-809103 - Billing TEam
                  ZDX-210683 - Billing team (Redirected to technical team)
                  OHZ-347138 - Billing Team (Redirected to technical team)
                  GVG-383218 - Billing TEam
                  BNE-851036 - Technical Team
                  DUI-443706 - Technical Team
                  PWH-424336 - Technical Team
                  GZK-442004 - Technical Team

These are the tickets we have submitted

The result is just you gave HELM , PLESK, CPANEL and allll with errors

Still we unbale to update the websites. running with old files.

MYSQL database wont work.... if we ask they will say it will work....

If you want to run your website with a better hosting company, then dont belive manashosting. If you pay you wont get it back.

DON’T FIRE YOUR OWN FINGERS.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  I Agree with this user. I'm one among the victim of MANAS HOSTING.

ALL NEW USERS, PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS FAKE COMPANY. I suggest users to go any other reputed and well known hosting providers even if you need to pay little more... Please do not take a chance to spoil your application/website by hosting on MANAS.
                  There is a big chance to loss you data for ever, if you host the application here.

Domain name not registered yet

I have purchased my hosting before 3 weeks but still the domain name is not registered. they only says it is in process. now i want penalty fees from this company for harassing me.

Manashosting - Unethical Trade Practise, Absolutely Unprofessional Behavior and Pathetic Service

I am a customer with this bad hosting company for the last 3years. To start with from this company it is absolutely not worth buying any single product from them. By mistake I had bought a 3 year package from them, and have had been suffering from them. Truly they lack professionalism, hardly have any employees to answer you and those who are there are completely inefficient. Their control panel does not work properly to such an extent that I could not create a simple ftp to upload files, hence could not do so for months, even now its not working and even after many tickets, the problem is not yet solved. So finally I decided to break free from them and transfer my domain/s to some other hosting company, but then they started their cheap practise in trade.

**They did not intimate me regarding domain name renewal, so when I wanted to transfer my domain to some other hosting company, (a transfer authorization code is always required to be provided by manashosting), they simply refused to provide the same till I renew it with them. They did not even put it in my orderbox even in suspended form. Under pressure I renewed it from them.

**Their department and accounts is so so bad that that they do not have your or previous payment details with them. So they asked me to provide invoice to them, such that they can update records. If you cannot do that then they will treat you as stranger and not their client.

**They do not provide correct WhoIs record and keep it their own. So for this I had to make a complaint to www.publicdomainregistry.com and opened a ticket to get it resolved.

**I do not know who sits in the online chat but whoever is there to answer your query is so inefficient and confused that I bet you will never get the answer to your questions.

**Their phone service and handling customers is one of the worst in the world. I spoke to the billing team, there I spoke to few women, who are quite rude and will talk in raised voice to customers without listening to your query and best that they will do is they will keep the phone on your face. By this behaviour you are will get doubly sured that you are their customer, and they have a right over you to treat how they want to. These female employees lack the simple sense o[censored]nderstand and will behave as if they are the owners of the company, least understand the simple fact they are simple dumb, unprofessional, dud employees only. Manashosting the weird company hires employees who are alike them (unprofessional, rude and no fair trade practise) so they can go hand in hand. I wonder where they want to head themselves, may be a dungeon or well. They will behave like this because they know if you have bought their product then you cannot go anywhere else atleast for a year or more, hence these [censored]ty heads feel to best treat customers like slaves, as if they own them. The first thing that striked whille talking to them was "They sure are uneducated or lack basic mannerisms". They will never call back even if they say they will call.

**Manashosting lacks simple accepting normal amount of money through credit or debit card. Previously they had, but I remember the nightmare of being harassed by manashosting to close down service and was bent on a double payment. Finally I got saved as I showed them the invoice. Even if you make a simple bank cash deposit, they cannot verify their own bank to confirm receipt of money, so they will ask you to scan a copy of the deposit slip and mail it across then open a ticket and then call them, then my payment was noticed by this superior company. They will say domain will get active by 24 hours, after 24hrs if you call them back they will say it will take 48hours and keep the phone on your face.

**Unethical trade practise: After renewal of a domain or after receipt of payment, they were not sending me the invoice for the same, after 2tickets, they replied via ticket that they cannot provide any invoice for renewal, wherein they had provided renewal invoice for the same domain name previous year, which I mailed them and still waiting for the invoice to come. To me its is wrong trade practise by them to not give a bill/money receipt/invoice for any money they receive for any service they provide. I do not know to how many people they have done this to and saved on their tax.
                    Let me copy paste their ticket:
                    billstaff569822 Posted On: 16 Apr 2010 03:43 PM
                    Dear Sir, As you have done only domain renewal invoice will not be generated.
                    Don't reply by mail.You can check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: http://www.manashosting.co.in/help/index.php?

This is pure cheating.

This is the actual that I am facing huge problems with. To me being a customer with Manashosting is simply a WASTE OF TIME, MONEY and ENERGY. I will move away to some other hosting company the moment my tenure is over for which I have already paid 3yrs back.

Company Details: