Mangalam Gas Agency - Bharat Gas Lpg Distributor Noida

Mangalam Gas Agency - Bharat Gas Lpg Distributor Noida Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir

I have a connection with MANGALAMBHARAT GAS LTD AT SECTOR 41, NOIDA.
My Consumernumber is 39423.FirstI have booked the cylinder on date 23/06/2014.(Bookingno[protected]
But after I have not receive thecylinder in 5-6 days.

I call the agency and they told methat they cancalled my booking because they told me no-body wasfound at home. This is not true, they told me you again booked thecylinder I also booked the cylinder on 28/06/2014..(Booking no[protected].

Again they told me they deliveredthe cylinder on 30/06/2014. But I have not received the cylindertill 03/07/2014.
I have also complaint on thisComplaint No. [protected] on Monday. They receive the call and toldme that today cylinder has been delivered but same has been happened I have not received the cylinder on that day again.

When I call him again for thisinformation they are not picking the phone. You, please suggest mewhat can I do for receiving the cylinder.

Thanks and regards
Deeapk parashar

Dear Team,

I have left the same feedback on Bharat Gas official website as well. I am registered with Manglam Bharat Gas Agency for last 4 years and totally dissatisfied with their services. The turnaround of cylinder after booking is very poor and these days they are not picking the phone as well. I don’t wish to continue with Manglam any more and would request you to transfer my connection to any other dealer within Noida. If this is not possible, I’ll move my connection to other vendors who I am sure would be happy to take new connections and are more service oriented.

Prashant Mathur

Manglam Gas Agency / Gas Cylender — Non Delivery of cylender

Dear Sir, We have booked since last 15days gas cylender in Mangalam Gas Agency but Till date gas not received. our consumer no is 3372

Dear Sir's
      This is to file a complaint against M/s Mangalam Gas Agency, Bhnagel, Gautambuddhnagar, Noida for Non Delivery of Gas Cylinder .
      Inspite of several followups and registration for Gas Cylinder,
      Mangalam Gas agency has not delivered gas cylinder to me till date.
      Eveytime when agency is called for LPG cylinder, they are responding that u will receive the cylinder within 2~3 days .
      i have registered for cylinder 3 times from last 11/2 month but getting same reply & still cylinder is not received .
      when we try to talk to their customer care officer, they are not picking the phone or their phone becomes unreacheable .
      The agency is not ready to give the gas booking registration also .
      i am very much frustated by thier behaviour & it is causing great inconvenience to me & my family .
      pls. help to resolve the same . my details are :
      Name : Shripad
      Consumer No. : M18278
      Address : H-17, Gama 2, Greater Noida
      U.P -201308
      Mobile No. : [protected]

if solution for this issue is not resolved, i may have to go to consumer forum to resolve the same .

Thnaks
      Shripad
      Mobile : [protected]
      Non response from your Service Station -reg.
      with reference to subject cited above it is stated that I am trying to book gas cylinder over telephone for the past two weeks. I have been provided two telephone Nos. 24600000 and 3205542. On the First No. no one is picking up the phone and the Second No. is Switched Off. I am facing great difficulty in booking a gas cylinder. I am working in New Delhi. It is not at all possible for me to visit your gas station and book the gas cylinder. In the past also I have suffered a lot due to excess late delivery of Gas Cylinder.
      If the telephone No. has been changed or any other No. is available there please send me the No. by return mail so that I can book the gas cylinder.
      Thanking you.
      Sanjay
      this is my second mail. I am a consumer of M/s Mangalam Gas Agency, Bhnagel, Gautambuddhnagar, Noida. My consumer No. is M 18729. It is again stated that both the telephone Nos. provided by you is not working since long. I am unable to book gas cylinder telephonically. In the past also the delivery of gas cylinders has been heavily delayed. I am facing great difficulties due to non supply of gas cylinder. It is really shocking that in spite of my earlier mail around 10 days ago you have not responded. It seems that you are compelling me to take legal shelter.
      Sanjay
      Consumer No. M-18729
      A-52, Sector-62, iCISA Complex,
      Noida.
      My name is shyamveer. I am a consumer of M/s Mangalam Gas Agency, Bhnagel, Gautambuddhnagar, Noida. My consumer No. is M 3812. In my last mail I have mentioned about my booking probleme, all the officers of this firm are saying that villagers can't book his lpg before 31days but on bharat gas site there clearly mentioned that every body can book it after 21 days in this case I have talked with Mr.Avdhesh, Mr.Surender your sales officer also but all guys are giving me same answer. Which is unacceptable so kindly do something positive ASAP. Otherwise there is so many ways to deal with these kind of activity.
      Dear team,
      I want to take a new residential gas connection but I don't have agency address and phone number, so plz e-mail me for any possibility.

piyush singh
      hello sir my name is ashok paeek from sardar shahr in churu district in rajasthan. i wann to compain aout manglam gas service, beacuse i've fill up a form for new gas sylindor but i don't get my sylindor. and my form no.2050
      This is to bring to your notice, that it is very hard to reach my gas cylinder provider M/s Mangalam Gas Agency, Gautambuddh nagar, Noida to book gas.
      Their phones are always busy. Dont know hoow??
      Phone numbers available with me are
      [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], 3205542, 3256350.
      i am trying from last one week to reach them on all the above mentioned phone number, but all in vain.

This is to request you to please take a necessary action, so that we can get timely delivery of gas cylinder.

Thanks in advance

Tejinder
      Consumer number M-24845
      hello sir my name is Satveer singh from vill-Dadha Gr.noida dist-G.B nagar UP i wann to compain aout manglam gas service, beacuse i've fill up a form for new gas sylindor but i don't get my sylindor. and my form no.2135. my contact number is [protected]. i hope you will help me. thenku sir.