Manoj Kumar Meena
2.5

Manoj Kumar Meena Complaints & Reviews

Date of journey 20thmay2013 in ganga damodar express( dhn to pnbe).S6 seat no.27.did tatkal reservation thru irctc.complain is the ceiling fan was not working.went to station master office(same platform no.2) .and said verbally.some people attended and said it can not be repaired.
We are paying for sleeper cls that is also in TATKAL.Then y was it no underwent QUALITY CHECK ???plz dont ignore this mail
it is also observed that there is no security in the coach too.some person came and sat in seat no.25 without ticket.
In parasnath one family came to that birth.but after sometime one male member tried to sleep on floor between seat no.25 and 28.then we had to protest him.unauthorized person shd not b allowed inside coach.

Q
Aug 13, 2020

Personal — Non Reservation Seating

Dear All,
Kindly find attached few photos how the Indian People are creating problem for other Indians.

People make reservations pay full fare for their seating. But there are certain people including railway staff, govt staff who buy regular ticket (chalu ticket), where in they are suppose to be i General Compartment however they walk in into reserved compartment and block the seating or block the passage as per their convenience and dadagiri.

The main supporter is Indian Railway who is letting them to get into reserved compartment and the railway TC also entertains them to full fill his pocket and doesn’t let them down.

These people then have formed a habit and have created pain in for every one.

I really regret the Indian railway service and complete blame goes to Indian Railway, Govt and all top ministry as they are least bothered on same.

Dear sir

I have booked aakash 2 tablet ( ubislate) on dated Dec 20, 2012 my order no is PMEEF52 and pay money rupee 4499/- for this order But I still waiting for receiving my order. I have also call on no [protected] and send so many emails but there is no response.

so please requested to you help me to return back my money

further detail of my order is
    My order I D is "PMEEF52"
    Payment I d : 61649422