Maruti Alto LX

Maruti Alto LX Complaints & Reviews

Nimish Lachoria
Hello Sir/mam,
I am Nimish Lachoria from Sagar MP.I had notified you about the misconduct and misbehavior of the staff of the maruti service station Adinath Motors at Sagar, MP.
I don’t know whether you people had taken some action against them or not. But one thing is that some of the staff members are spoiling the image of Maruti.
I would rather suggest you to remove this slogan “Caring for Customers” from the maruti at least from Adinath motors service station because the customers are being insulted there.
I experienced the similar sort of problem when I went with my accidental car (ALTO Lx)
Job Card No: JC08001367
Date: 22/06/2008
ReG. no: MP04CA3477
They charged me Rs.300/- as the Towing Charges.
The SA Mr.Laxmi Kant Sen misbehaved with me, I ‘d never expected such things from Maruti and after which I decided to take back my car from there in an unrepaired and accidental condition.

ACHAL SINGH

Please find attachment with photographs and scan copy for your reference so that you can understanand the issue. Problems given below.

1.) Dash Board - colour mismatch from day first already complaint on customer care and batra auto faridabad visited three rimes gutted phone calls also. Batra noted part no but still problem not resolved .

2.) Manufacturing date in insurance papers is 1999 done from maruti insurance at the time purchase of vehicle from batra it self.

Detail : Engine no - 3410929, Chassis No.- 952034, Modal ALTO LX, REG NO.- HR-29-R-8152

Pl. take appropriate action urgently.Know I am losing confidence on maruti I have to decide for next renewal of insurance.

Achaal Singh

Nirav C Gohel
      Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is Nirav Gohel from Ahmedabad. I have brought Maruti Alto Lx on 04/06/04, details follows

Dealer Name: Kataria Automobiles
      Car registeration number: GJ 1 HF 8792
      Chasis Number 366109
      Engine Number 3091913

I have taken delivery at Baroda as transferred, and Kataria was not there i have taken services from Cargo.

I have done maintainance through CARGO for almost 3 years, including 1 year's complimentry service. I was very happy with their response and recommendations.

Now, as cargo is no more your dealer, I have to Switch over to Kararia Automobiles for taking services. In last less than one year's time I have spend nearly double compare to that of Cargo.
      I know in automobile industry service is taking care of profitability, but it should be done with Genuinity, which in my opinion missing out in Kataria Automobiles.

I have kept my car for servicing on 14th morning, which came back on 14th evening.

When I have started it for first time after servicing on today morning, something abnormaly sounding in bonet. While shown it to Kataria, they are asking to keep it and some more expenses on this. I have already spend more than 20k in last 9 months...!! All techanical repair...!!

While buying Maruti, I was under impression of most fuel efficient and no maintainance car. Firt of my impression is very much came true but second one seems to be incorrect once i have started taking services from KATARIA AUTOMOBILES.

Today, while asking for history to make complaing, they have denied on providing it.

Looking for your reply on ASAP basis, please keep it absolutely satisfactory to make sure, when i am planning a new car it should be MARUTI again...