Maruti Dzire

Maruti Dzire Complaints & Reviews

First of all let me congratulate you on creating the most disgusting service team ever for the loyal Maruti customers.

I have just been reading about Maruti Suzuki brand and I’m sure your team is not only putting the company to shame however they are also keenly compromising on customer service standards and making false promises.

Keep the rest aside this had happened at a pre-sales time and Its much worse once I brought the vehicle for service and now for the insurance claim.

The whole story here revolves here that me being a user has to run-around with your service, Insurance and body shop team out of my business hours to follow up on what’s happening.
Your service and body shop person Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Niranjan, has not only made false promises to me multiple times but has been a non-professional in his attitude as well as if I owe him something in return and he’s just doing favors to me.

Problem areas –
1> Failure in informing complete procedures to claim insurance on damaged vehicle
2> No-clear documentation requirement put across to me(even when I told it’s an urgency as I am without vehicle since my car had broke down; and I’m daily using Taxi service).
3> No clear turnaround time for delivery and otherwise
4> Sold insurance with assurance of all India cash less facility, proved false when claimed
5> Vehicle met accident at Satna, Madhya Pradesh, Fair deal team just skip out when made contact for assistance being out of their territory.
6> Brought vehicle from M.P. to Sahibabad and handed over on 04.05.2012 by arranging transportation on self basis, paid rs. 25000 to the transporter.
7> Till date no one has given any proper information regarding the work progress and final date of vehicle delivery to me whereas committed date of delivery after repair was one month.
8> All claim related documents have already been deposited with copy of FIR to the dealer one month ago.
9> Worst part is, as per my investigation the vehicle is yet to be surveyed by the insurance company
10> No work or attention paid to the car lying in the workshop for past one month and no estimate about the payment to be made.
11> Failure and negligence in keeping up-to the promised timelines for callbacks
12> Failure in getting the Manager on call (even though I was told immediate callback will be made).
13> Failure in customer handling and maintaining promises
14> Failure in keeping Maruti Suzuki Trust and value Missions
15> The list goes on and on and on and I don’t have that much time to write……

PS: I was happy with Hyundai earlier however the so called “Maruti experience” has really been a grueling experience to me…..and I’m going to escalate this at a corporate level to my company and yours as well.
Looking forward for your kind attention in the case and fast action.

Vehicle details:
Owner’s name : Mrs Arti patel W/O Pushpraj Singh ([protected])
Vehicle no. : DL-5CF-8388
Sales dealer name: Fair Deal Delhi
Service and body shop Dealer: Fair Deal Sahibabad

SIR,
    I HAVE BOOKED MARUTI DEZIRE AT R.B.MOTORS GODHRA. ON 5.10.2011. SINCE LAST MONTH MARUTI COMPANY IS NOT IN A POSITION TO SUPPLY ME DEZIRE VXI. THE EFFORTS OF OWNER OF .RB.MOTORS IS SATISFACTORY AND HE IS TRYING TO GIVE ME MARUTI AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. BUT COMPANY IS NOT SUPPLYING SWIFT DEZIRE LXI SILKY SILVER COLOR.I HAVE GIVEN ALL DOCUMENTS. I.E. I.PROOF OF L.I.C. AS I AM AN EMPLOYEE OF L.I.C. MARUTI COMPANY IS FAILED TO GIVE MARUTI TO COSTOMER IN TIME AND EVEN NOT GIVING TIME FOR GIVING CAR.
    SO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AND SEE THAT COMPANY SHOULD SUPPLY SWIFT DEZIRE WITHIN LIMITED TIME AND ALSO SHOULD INFORM COSTO MER WHEN HE WILL SUPPLY HIS CAR.

DHAVAL SONI
    35, NAVRANG SOCIETY
    AT. GODHRA.389001

maruti/dzire — delay in delivery

i have booked a maruti dezire zdi via lmj pali a branch of lmj maruti jodhpur on 2248 n paid an amount of rs 50000. i have not recieved any information or a proper response from dealer since three months when i shall be getting the delievery.shame on maruti company pro ship.

Maruti Dzire — delivery delays

I had booked a Maruti DZire in April 2nd at Madurai Dealer Solamalai Auto by paying Rs.1.00 lac. The dealer prior to booking had assured delivery within 15 days and asked for full payment to be given when he informs the engine and chasis nos. I went in for a bank loan and held the DD for 5.00 L for the next two months!

Till this day I am still waiting for the car and waiting and waiting...

Is there a customer care in Maruti Suzuki coz the guys/gals I spoke to did not seem to CARE!

I wonder who gave all those customer satisfaction awards to Maruti? Or is it the Dealer who is playing these games? Rumours in the Sales Office is that I will get delivery if I pay up something to someone!!?

Will a court case help?

Maruti Dzire — Delivery Delay

Till this day I am still waiting for the car and waiting and waiting...

Will a court case help?
    dear sir,
    we have booked a maruti dezire with saya automobile on 10/03/2008 in name of dvs steels &alloys pvt ltd.we have paid an advance of 25000 rupees with recepit no rec07005387, cutomer id no i[protected], order no sob07001990.we have also paid rs 2, 00, 000 on date 06/03/2009 via cheque no122000, and rs 485000 on date 23/03/20009 via cheque no 489776.the dealer is not giving the delivery despite of making full payment .the dealer is asking a premium of rs 35000 in cash.inspite of booking the car in one year advance the car is not delivered till now.sir please look into the matter and do the needful.
    thanking you
    ankur kumar
    director
    dvs steel & alloys pvt ltd

Maruti Dzire — no delivery

I have booked SWIFT DEZIRE ZDI white colour at MODERN AUTO MOBILES, AMBALA CITY on 18.07.2008.I have paid full showroom cost of car.They promised me to give the car upto end of OCTOBER or first week of NOVEMBER. Till date they didnt give the delivery of car and didnt give responsible answer and also gave mental disturbance .So I request you to take the immediate action for me to get the vechile
    MODERN AUTO MOBILE SHOWROOM OF MARUTI SUZUKI GIVES VERY BAD SERVICE & MENTAL DESTERBANCE TO CUSTOMER
    MODERN AUTO MOBILE SHOWROOM OF MARUTI SUZUKI IN AMBALA CITY GIVES VERY BAD SERVICE & MENTAL DESTERBANCE TO CUSTOMER

Maruthi Dzire VXI — Delayed Delivary

I booked Maruti Dzire on May 19th. My order/Inv no : 30B09000258 . It has been promised by Marti Delar Abharan motors that the vehicle will be delivered withn 20 days but till today they havn't delivered. Reason has been communicated so for is that shippment is delayed..
    Please note that I have booked a maruti Dzire on[protected] by paing Rs. 10000 with DD motors Mayapuri. Even after two months ten days no sign yet of delivery. I understand they are delivery of vehicles booked afterwards, which is disgusting. Can it be verified and my delivery be expedited.

Maruti Dzire — Delay in delivery

I booked Maruti Dzire on 14th April 2009 by 10, 000 /- to Vipul Motors, Noida .
    They assured me to deliver in 4 weeks at max. .
    After 4 weeks, they said to deliver in 10 weeks and after 10 weeks they again said to wait till 31st Augus.
    Would like to know waht action can be taken

Maruti Dzire — Poor Customer Experience

Sorry to say i have assumed a pathetic response from the Abohar Dealer front end team [Tara automoblies]. They gave some complimentry Car cover at the time of purchase, by mistake gave swift cover instead of Desire.. Chasing them for Quite some time, finally yesterday they told my cousin the condition of cover is not good so they cant change it. The Salesman Mr Rajat don't bother to talk with the costumers directly but guiding his juniors to say NO to customers.. and sitting idle in the cabine. This is their mistake, they should have given the right accessory at first instance... If this is service by Maruti dealer, i am again sorry to say its pathetic.. I SMS Rajat twice yesterday about the poor service.. Still no response..Hope Maruti wants to retain +ve Costumer experience..This is not a Question of Car Cover, here comes the pride which a customer expects from Maruti and its Dealers after purchasing the vehicle...

Sanjeev

Maruti Dzire — No vehicle delivery

I booked a Maruti DZire Car two months back. At the time of booking , the dealer has promised us to deliver the vehicle within one month from the date of booking. Now two months have gone by and the third month is also running, still the car is not delivered to me and the dealer is giving reasons that the company is not sending this particular color car.

Please look it the matter

Maruti Dzire — late delivery

My car booking date is 14 june 2010. As per delar comment delavary done in next 15 days i booked a maruti swift D zire but till time delavery note done to me. my car delar name is BM auto link, mundra kutch. pls give me a positively rply.

Maruti Dzire — Delay in delivery of Maruti Dzire VXI

I am working as AGM(F&A) SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant. I have taken car loan from my company to purchase Maruti Dzire VXI Model. I have booked the vehicle through the local dealer M/s Orbit Automobiles. Though more tahn a month has already been completed, I have yet to receive the vehicle.

In view of this I would request you to kindly look into and deliver on priority basis to PSU employees.

Regards.

S.K.Panda

Maruti Dzire — Swift Dzire, overheating

I ve taken Maruti Swift Dzire from Paramount Wheel, Mira Road, on 28th May 2011,
    Its getting overheating while long RUN, My car AC is not working, can any one help me for this.....
    My swift Dzire purchaed on 28th May 2011, from Paramount Wheel, Mira Road, getting overheating, I cann't switch on AC, can anyone help me out...

Reji
    Its clearly mentioned that minimum wait time for Dzire is 5-6 months..so if your 6 months has elapsed then you can enquire about your status. You should not be surprised if some more delay is there as Maruti is facing some internal problems at one of its manufacturing unit.
    SIR,
    IF YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE DZIRE THEN WHY YOU ARE GIVING BIG ADVERTISEMENT OF MARUTI. WHY YOU ARE NOT GIVING CORRECT INFORMATION TO YOUR DEALER ? WHY YOU ARE NOT GIVING ADVERTISEMENT THAT WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE DZIRE LXI BEFORE 6 MONTHS ?YOU SHOULD GIV E INSTRUCTION TO YOUR DEALER TO DISPLAY BOARD THAT WE WILL NOT GIVE DZIRE VXI FOR 6 MONTHS SO THAT COSTOMER CAN BY ANOTHER CAR. ALSO YOU SHOULD GIVE INTEREST FOR DEPOSIT GIVEN BY CONSTOMER TO YOUR DEALER. POLICY SHOULD BE CLEAR. AS PER MY EXPERIENCE MARUTI COMPANY IS NOT GIVING QUICK DELIVERY OF DZIRE. YOU ARE TELLING THAT MORE TIME MAY TAKE > IS THIS A SERVICE OF MARUTI ?
    If you were not told by your dealer about the delay its the dealers fault. If he said he will give u the car in 1 month then the dealer fooled u. even i[censored] read newspapers and watch television u can come to know that 6 mnths is waiting period. Maruti is of course loosing business due to this and is already constructing new manufacturing units. Even i[censored] go to some other dealer they will tell u abt it beforehand.
    Moreover your r nt at all informed about any news so its ur fault also. Even u call customer care he will tell u same. products which have huge demand have waiting periods. Others examples are Hinda Activa. U should know that u r nt the only one and there are thousands waiting like u.
    DEMAND OF PETROL DZIRE IS NOT MORE IN COMPARISATION OF DIESEL. AND WHEN WHITE COLOUR IS SUPPLIED TO DEALER THEN WHY NOT SILKY SILVER ? WHAT IS YOUR POLICY ? YOUR ANSWER IS NOT PROPER AND YOU ARE COMPARING WITH HONDA ACTIVA BUT WHY YOU ARE NOT COMPARING WITH HUNDAI I.20 I. HONDA COMPANY IS GIVING ON THE POST DELIVERY OF I.20. YOUR ANSWER IS NEGATING AND PROPER TO A COSTOMER . WHEN YOU ARE SUPPLLING PETROL DZIRE WHITE COLOUR THEN WHY NOT SILKY SILVER. AT GODHRA WHITE COLOUR IS AVAILABLE BUT SILKY SILVER IS NOT AVAILABLE. YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO SUPPLY SILKY SILVER COLOUR? INSTEAD OF WHITE? IS IT YOUR ANSWER THAT HONDA ACTIVA IS IN WAITING ?
    Your answer is in ur question. its natural that if anything has a waiting means its demand is high. Silky silver and biege color has the highest demand. Biege has more demand than silky silver. hence the waiting. i am only comparing with product which has high demand. Hyundai i20 sale is no where near to dzire. Anyways i already told u maruti has set up a new plant and manufacturing wud also start. But for now there is a waiting
    SIR, YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME TIME FOR DELIVERY. IT MEANS YOU ARE ALSO NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR SERVICE . MY QUESTION IS WHEN DZIRE LXI OF SILKY SILVER COLOUR IS BOOKED BEFORE 45 DAYS, AND WAITING IS NOT MORE THAN DIESEL, THEN WHY YOU ARE NOT SUPPLYING SILKY SILVER COLOUR AND WHY ONLY WHITE COLOUR IS SUPPLIED
    Even if it is petrol it has a waiting period of 5-6 months. White color is available because it does not have more demand. Silky silver and biege has huge demand for diesel and petrol both. so is the waiting. I[censored] have booked 45 days before it may take another 3-4 months for the car to come.

This is in regard with a complaint regarding Rohan Motors as they are not giving my CAR RC. I've bought a Maruti Dezire from Rohan Motors, Sector 56, Gurgaon on 26th Dec 2010 after submitting all the required documents and paying the entire amount through Draft. However they are not giving my RC for the Car stating that I've to pay the increased registration tax that was levied on 13th Jan 2011.

The car purchased was on the name of my wife Mrs. Reecha Sharma.
      My contact details
      Vivek More
      F-329, Ground Floor, Sushant Lok II, Sec-57, Gurgaon
      Mobile:[protected]

Please help

My self Renny P Varghese, being a geniune customer for last 12 years,
        started from Maruti Omni van then shifted to Wagon R then to Swift
        Desil..now comes to Swift dezire ,,Everything was well and god till
        time but the problem with your Service execiutives as well as your
        service centers from last couple of weeks is very pathetic ,Sorry to
        inform you that problem is nothing but for my second service
        (5000kms) of the car my experonce with your service centre Indus
        motors Muvattupuzha Branch Thankalam Kothamangalam Maruti service
        department has been unable to deliver proper service and also damaged
        my car during the service. had sent my car for the second ervice to your service centre.
        When the car was received after servicing, not only to find that proper servicing
        was not done but also the bumberof my car was badly damaged...

I got a big scratch in my cars bumber which i cant tolerate since am
        using my vehicles very carefully and clean for lat 12 years .am dot
        detailng the issue because evrything is there in the attachments...

For your Information nd furthur clarification am attaching the photos
        of my car Bumber along with the bill details....

Invoice no:002655
        Dt:08/01/2010
        Job No:0004942
        Vehicle No: KL 44-9229
        Indus Motors Co Pvt ltd
        Muvattupuzha, Thankalm Branch Kothamangalam.

Am expecting a positive responce for your end at the earliest .......

Renny

[protected] / [protected]

Maruti Dzire — tyre cut while driving

i bought a new maruti dzire vdi on november 5th.while travelling my tyre suddenly flattened up, which i found out later was a tyre cut, my car had only traveeled 500 kms by then.
        i want to know whosw fault is it?jk tyres or maruti ?who is going to take the responsibility?AM I GOING TO BE COMPENSATED?

Maruti Dzire — forged sales letter

i paid the draft of 7 laks for dezire on 4 dec and got the delivary on the same day. but the dealer gave me the sale letter / invoice dared 18 dec after there was a rate cut since 6 dec. please inform how i can confirm what amount should i have to pay.

History o[censored]P80 BJ 5569. MARUTI SWIFT DESIRE VDI. Dated:8/9/09
          Order on – 29/7/09.
          Invoice on – 30/7/09
          Invoice no. – VSL09000034.
          Purchased from – Prem motors, Sanjay Place, Agra.

Car details. Chasis no. – MA3FKEB[protected].
          Engine no.- D13A-1256984
          Color – Pearl Metallic Arctic White ZHJ.

Problems encountered.

1st time-
          • The engine of the car stopped working at 100kmps/hr speed on agra-del. Highway while I was overtaking.
          • The power stearing, brakes were not working as the car was not on.
          • I had to push the car to the side of the highway to start it as it took 3 or 4 selfs to start.
          • This problem was encountered when the car had completed approximately 920 kms.
          • I also faced the same problem when i was turning the car at 30 or 40 kms/hr. Car just took a jerk and the engine stopped working.
          • In this whole seen I nearly escaped a really bad accident just to bring it in your notice.
          • I contacted prem motors for the problem they referred me to prime motors as they do not have a workshop in agra.
          • At prime motors Mr. chandan sing attended me. He took a test drive and said that the FUEL PUMP of the car is faulty and he replaced it under warranty.
          • I also got my 1st service done on the same day as it was near 1000 kms.
          • Details of the service – Job card no. JC09002862. Dated – 09/08/09
          • On 09/08/09 I took the car and was assured that the problem has been fixed and will not happen in future.
          • After I took the car on 9th aug. 2009. in a day or to I realized that whenever I stared the car from stand still the clutch created a lot of vibrations in the car.
          • I reported it to the prime people. Mr. chandan sing attended me again. He took it on a test drive and said its ok and ever desire in the market has this kind of vibrations.
          • But in a week or so the level of vibrations increased. So I reported it back to prime motors.
          • Now this happened on 3rd sep. 09. Same thing happened on the highway and this time I was almost crushed by a truck. As the car again broke down in the similar fashion while overtaking.
          • Every thing came to dead stop. Stearing brakes. I was shocked to my deadliest dream. As I was promised a safe drive by the service authorities at prime motors just a few weeks back.
          • I contacted prem motors and was attended by Mr. ravindra on 6/09/09 at around 9:45 am.
          • I explained him the repeated problem and how I escaped 2 or 3 accidents on the highway. He referred me to prime motors again.
          • I also told Mr. ravindar about the problem with clutch regarding vibrations.
          • At prime motors I handed over the vehical mr. chandan singh at 10:30 am.
          • I don’t know what ever they did to the car . but on 7/09/09 when I took the test drive the clutch was not proper. The problem according to them is fixed but I think its still there as the have just done nothing and have just experimented on the car.

Myself being such and old customer of maruti I feel really dissatisfied and feel really ashamed to write you this letter.

Also I think I shuld tell you that in a week or so I was planning to buy another desire. But now I think its all bad. The services you r providing are not up to the mark.

I strongly would like you guys to look in to the matter urgently and get me a new replaced desire to the earliest.

Also to inform you that i have attached a copy of this mail to the indian consumer court forum.

Thanking you .

Sanjiv Singhal,
          Ph- [protected].
          Agra.
          I faced a strange & dangerous problem. Th breaks are not working at all in the very low speeds. I have experinced more 3 times. Service personal are not able to detect it.

Maruti Dzire — Side mirrors [Resolved]

On both the side mirrors it is written that this mirror will display the objects more nearer to your car as compared to the...

I booked Maruti Dzite some 2 months back, with an assurance from Dealer that it will be delivered within 4 weeks but after booking i received a communication that delivery time has increased to 6 weeks and now there is no update when it will be delivered and dealer is asking me upfront to cancel the booking if i'm not ready to wait as long as it is not delivered.

This is very disappointed.

better to go for Ford, they are very prompt.

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Sandeep Bhat. I am 25 year old young man with modest savings. I work for a reputed MNC as a network engineer. I was planning to book a decent car for my family which comes within my budget and from a reputed company which knows the Indian market and driving conditions pretty well.

I had booked Maruti Dzire (LXi) on 27th March 2008 on the second day of the launch of the vehicle I guess. I was promised delivery of the vehicle within 2 months max. Also I was told the registration amount is Rs 1 lakh, which I duely paid. After the end of my 'waiting period' (on 31st May 2008), when I did not hear from the Maruti executive I went back to enquire. And the staff very cooly replied, "you will have to wait for another two months from today ". On being a little stern with the staff, I was promised the vehicle would be delivered by 10th of June max. Now I am told it can delivered at the earliest by 20th of July 2008. Moreover after seeing the ad in the paper with Maruti claiming to pay 12 % interest on the booking amount, I realised that the booking amount is just Rs 50, 000/- whereas I was made to shell out Rs 1 lakh and which also means I get no interest for the additional Rs 50, 000/- I have paid three months back.

One lakh rupees is a big chunk of my savings and I have lost interest on the same for the months of Mar, Apr, May and June so far ! And that too when the inflation in our nation is at a record high !!!

Proper information should be given to the customers about the 'waiting period' and also the booking amount should be uniform throughout the country.

Could someone please help me on this ?

regards,
              Sandeep Bhat

This is in reference to my booking of Maruti Dzire.I got my Maruti Dzire booked on 1st of april
                from Vipul Motors in Noida.They has told us that we will receive the car within 15 days but it has been
                more that a month that we are waiting for the same.Whenever we contact dealer he tells us that their
                is no delivery of the car from maruti's end, sp please contact maruti.We have mailed to maruti customer care several times but their is no intimation from maruti as well.