Maruti WagonR

Maruti WagonR Complaints & Reviews

Swapnil Datar
Ratan True Value Cheated as they sold me vehicle with a Local battery fitted in my car which was detected after 15 months by a Authorised Maruti Service station in Panvel during Insurance claim.My complaint is Basically we buy Car from Maruti true Value because they Check the car thouroughly and sell off the car with high Cost as they change the parts which are Local and not good for Life of Car.But in my case this was not true they had fitted a Local Battery (Dinesh) into my car which is absolutely wrong.

Har Singh Bilwal

I purchase Maruti Wagon R Car in August 2007 and since then this car has run only 17000 kms but this car is giving a different kind of noise. I had sent this car to check the problem to Vipul Motors, Mathura Road, Faridabad twice during last 2 months. First time they changed the bush of the sockers while on checking the bush were found to be OK and 2nd time they returned the car without doing any thing. The Noise problem on accellator and stearing still remains there.

Best Regards,
    Har Singh Bilwal
    Faridabad

Maruti WagonR — HEAD LIGHT PROBLEM [Resolved]

DEEPAK MEHTA
      R/SIR(S)

I VERY MUCH REGRECTFULLY TO WRITE U THAT I M THE OWNER OF MARUTI WAGON-R HAVING REGISTRATION NO-HR...

Phukan
      Sir/Mdm,

I am regret to inform you about the harassment made by your dealer named Banalari World Cars, Shillong. Few facts are furnished for your information and necessary action.

Three months back I have booked a Wagon R LXI (Petrol) vide Job quotation No. and date BWC 07/08 dated 06/03/2008 with the said dealer and as a token of assurance I have paid Rs.5000/-. But due to non clearance of papers from my employer’s part there was some delay in getting the vehicle. In the mean time I set mind for the Duo version of the same car and made a verbal request to my employer and the Sales Manager of the said Dealer. But my request was rejected by my employer as I am not entitled for Duo and the same was intimated to the dealer well in advance. Now when I am ready for the payment of the earlier booked vehicle they refused me to deliver the car showing the reason that car cannot be delivered until the Duo is sold. Even though I waited and they always made me visit the showroom for the last one and a half year, now again they are saying that the Duo is sold but I will be loosing Rs.2500/- as the same was given to the Duo customer as a discount which is not at all acceptable and is nothing but to harass me for no reason.

This is really unfortunate that they are representing a giant organization with this kind of attitude and deteriorating the reputation of the company to a great extent. Thus I request you to give this matter your immediate attention and give me a favourable solution.

Yours truly,

Phukan.

Maruti WagonR — Clutch problems [Resolved]

Praveen Daniel
        My name Praveen Daniel, I purchased a Wagon R (KA 04 ME 5870)from RNS motors in April 07. The Car was in Excellent condition...

Sridhar Gopalan

I had a very bitter experience with Kalyani Motors, car services.

Yesterday I gave my car for second Free service. Before giving it for service, vehicle was good. After this service, mileage problem, remote locking is not working. When we tried to call the same person who took the vehicle for service, no response from him. Inturn he referred for one more person like government office and finally no response from that person also.

I am fed up with their service. If nothing works out before today eveining, I would like to take this issue to Maruti Udyog, customer care centre.

Sridhar
        I fully agree with this complaint on remote locking not working soon after the servicing. I took this seriously with Kalyani Motors within 1 week of servicing. I had a similar experience with the head light during the same servicing. Ofcourse, I got it replaced, but needed some serious complaining(not in writting).

As these accessories are not covered under warranty, I suspect some service centers try to make money on such failures.

Dipankar Sharma
          I gave my new Wagon R for the first service to Qutub Automobiles. Soon after that in my 1 month old car, I started developing problems like Power Steering not working, Wheel alignment, Car shampoo vanished, Race problem, knocking problem and so on. I regisered the same with the service center and Maruti helpline months and have been following since last 4 months but there has been no resolution provided.

I want to sue both the parties as it is an authorized service center.
          there is no complaint but i want to know that...my friend drive my car(wagonR) in different way like change the gear 2nd to 3rd at the speed of 60km/h and from 3rd to 4th at speed of 85km/h and he says he is right and this is the correct way. he do this two times and my car is 4 month old & ODO reading is 2450km.

now i want to know that by doing this, it creates some problem in engine
          Respected Sir/Mam

I Bhuven Mukhija pro.of (M/S.M.K.TRADERS D-29 FIRST FLOUR MADI PUR) purchased a car ( A Star VXI ) from
          T.R.SAWHNEY MOTORS PVT.LTD.
          A-16&17, Saraswati Vihar, Near Deepali Chowk - Delhi34.

Car's details are as follows :

CHASSIS NO. - 125405
          ENGINE NO.- 1025529

I am very disheartened and disappointed by the service provided by the above mentioned dealer.I am bringing this in your notice so that anybody else do not go through the pain i am going after buying the car.

I dont have a single complaint, but a list of complaints which are as follows :

1. On 3/08/09 MR.MANOJ NIGAM (manger of T.R.SAWHNEY) called me to deliver the car. when i reached the showroom MR.NIGAM told me the keys
          of cars is lost and I cant deliver the car today.After two days I will deliver
          to another car to you.When I say plz. Show me that car and MR.NIGAM told me
          that car is lying in BHAJANPURA stock yard our other branch and you can go
          there and see the car.after that they deliver me below quality car.the details are given below.

2. The car manufacturing date is FEBRUARY 2009, but the tyre manufacturing date is AUGUST 2009.

3.I can garuntee you that the so called new car is a DEMO CAR.

4..The A/c grill is broken.

5. Car lock is tampered.

6.Seats and roof are shabby and dirty.

7.First day itself the car's alingnment was out.

8.Some trick has been done with the Mileage meter also.

9.. The showroom manager is not showing us the Delivery Invoice.He is playing with us.He does not want us to know that when the car was delivered to their showroom.

As the car's alingnment was out the very first day, we went to Badli at T.R.SAWHNEY's Workshop, the General Manager named Mr.Taneja told that the car and the tyre's manufacturing date differs, which i have mentioned above in my first point of complaint.

We have been mentally tortured and harrassed by the showroom manager named Mr.Manoj Nigam, as daily he promises us that he will negotiate out, but till date we have been fooled around.He misguided us at every step.The date given to us for the car booking was 18/07/09 but the car was delivered on 12/08/09.

Kindly, look into this matter and advise as i am helpless and i think that my money is wasted, which i have earned with so much difficulty.Please provide me with some resolution otherwise i will have to knock the door of the consumer court.

Sir i have very misguieded and misbehaved by the entire staff of the
          T.R.SWAHNEY .This is my very bad and worst expiernce to buy the maruti
          A-STAR VXI car.I have allready three cars of hundai.This is my first and last maruti car and i have no craze to drive this car.

r

THANKES WITH REGARDES

M.K.TRADERS

Maruti WagonR — UNSATISFACTORY [Resolved]

VIKAS JAIN
            SUBJCT: - COMPLAINT OF VEHICLE “WAGON R LXi”

Date of Purchase: 20th July 2007

Engine...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Maruti WagonR — MANUFACTURING DEFECT [Resolved]

PATEL HIRABHAI PITAMBARDAS
            ERROSION FOUND AND REDDISH WATER FOUNND BELOW THE CAR WHEN PARKED JUST AFTER FIRST SERVICE, THE CAR(WAGONR) PURCHASED FROM...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (7)