Maruti WagonR Lxi

Maruti WagonR Lxi Complaints & Reviews

I really need your help with this
I purchased Maruti Wagon R LXI Reg No-DL4CAM4381 Date 10/6/2010 at D.D.Motors A-1...

To,
Maruti Udyog Ltd.
Delhi

Myself, Dr Urvish Joshi from Ahmedabad. I have purchased WagonR LXi in May 2008 from Kiran Motors, Ahmedabad.

Allotment No. 0102-B-20907.

It has recently come to my notice that in the name of RTO Life time tax,

I was charged Rs. 18627/- at the time of purchase. (Attachment # 1 & 2 - Receipt by Kiran Motors)

When I got my RC Book for the vehicle (A property of Govt of India), the amount stated clearly is Rs. 17063/- (Attachment # 3 - Scanned copy of RC Book, Page 10).

I felt over-charged by Kiran Motors & the difference of Rs. 1564/- was immediately brought to the notice of the officials (Mr Nishith Mehta & others) at Kiran Motors, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad office.

To my great disbelief, I faced extremely rude treatment without any explanation for the issue and in absolutely non-pardonable manner, I am told to FORGET this amount as ITS ALRIGHT in Govt. System to FEED(!) money to RTO agents while getting the vehicle passed and my hard-earned money was utilized for the same!

I am a Govt. officer and I completely understand the gravity of these statements.

This is the same issue with other 4 colleagues of mine who purchased Maruti cars from Kataria motors sometimes back. To their good fortunes, their issues were taken care of by Kataria Motors and with due apologies, they are reimbursed the difference of amount in cheques. For me, the relevant authority is Kiran Motors and the concerned officials are refusing to accept the mistake.

The matter is a serious fraud as it is involving money, moreover, its the case of prior non-information by the company to the customer and being an honest citizen of this country, regardless of the amount involved, I am fully willing & prepared to take this matter to both electronic and print media as well as to the court of law with necessary documents ready of not only me but other customers too who are the victims of this criminal cheating. My documents are attached herewith for reference.

Before doing so, as a loyal Maruti customer (with owing other Maruti cars since last 9 years besides this new WagonR), I feel a moral obligation to inform you about the issue.

I have been quite disheartened by the officials of Maruti Udyog at Kiran Motors, Ahmedabad so far, anticipating a quick response from your end in order to prevent further consequences.

I have booked a Maruti WagonR LXI M Silver on 15 of December 2008 from Kavisha Moters Agra, at the time of booking I paid 80, 000 and I asked to deliver the car on 21 December 2008 on my birthday, at the time of booking dealer assured me that he will deliver the car, but on 21 December when we went to Showroom nobody is responding us and after one hour one of there executive came to us and respond that our stock is finished and you will get the car on 22 December, but I am still waiting for Car delivery. Now they are forcing to change the choice of color.

Please help me in this regards I don’t thing this type of behavior from Maruti dealer.

Gaurav Sharma

Perotsystems noida

Mr. Iqbal (Service Engineer) from MUL had also checked my vehicle on the Saturday, September 27, 2008 and acknowledged the problem in the car (jerks, acceleration/de-acceleration) and promised to have the ‘clutch set assembly’ replaced to get rid of the problem

To my dismay, the problem STILL persists and I WANT TO LET EVERYONE AT MARUTI KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT HOW A CUSTOMER IS DEALT

I raised the problem with my car: (Check your records and the history of the vehicle)

at the 1st service
      on the 9th September it was picked up again from my Rajouri Garden residence (Kuldeep- service Engineer)
      on the 27th September AGAIN, by Iqbal with ‘Clutch set assembly” replace
      yesterday, I’d called again to speak with Mr. Balwinder Singh & Ms. Rinki Chopra to raise my concern

I’M THOROUGHLY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED WITH MY DECISION TO BUY A MARUTI INSTEAD OF A HYUNDAI

Please fix the problem ONCE AND FOR ALL, to salvage some of Maruti’s lost pride

NO RESPONSE YET... just a run-around from Maruti DD Motors Maya Puri
      Sir:
      I had booked one Wagon R Lxi (silky silver) with T.S. Motors (India) Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow vide receiot No. 2134 (allotment No.[protected] dated October 08, 2008 with the scheduled delivery on October 28, 2008. The entire balance amount was paid on October 26, 2008 (by cheque, own share) and October 27, 2008 (by D.D., financed from SBI, RACPC, Main Branch, Lucknow) respectively.
      Today (28.10.2008) the vehicle was not delivered to me with the plea from the management of T.S. Motors that the truck carrying the cars from Delhi met with an accident. The managment of T.S. Motors Pvt. Ltd. have verbally assured me that the car bearing Engine No. 4561743 and Chasis No. 737145 (Now in Transit) will be delivered to me within next 2-3 days.
      I would request to your kindself to ensure that the car (Wagon R Lxi, Silky silver) be handed over to me without any further plea/delay.
      Fervently expecting your cooperation in this regard.
      Thanking you.
      Yours faithfully
      Dr. S. Nag
      Residential address:
      M-II/27, Sector-I, P.O. Jankipuram, Lucknow-226021.
      Sir:
      I had booked one Wagon R Lxi (silky silver) with T.S. Motors (India) Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow vide allotment No.[protected] dated October 08, 2008 with the scheduled delivery on October 28, 2008. The entire balance amount was paid on October 27, 2008 (by cheque no 013737, UCO Bank, GSI Branch Aliganj, Lucknow)
      Today (28.10.2008) the vehicle was not delivered to me with the plea from the management of T.S. Motors that the truck carrying the cars from Delhi met with an accident. The managment of T.S. Motors Pvt. Ltd. have verbally assured me that the car bearing Engine No. 4561819 and Chasis No. 737234 (Now in Transit) will be delivered to me within next 2-3 days.
      Fervently expecting your cooperation in this regard.
      Thanking you.
      Yours faithfully
      B.P.Rawat
      Residential add: 1/205, Sector-I, P.O. Jankipuram, Lucknow-226021.

To,
        The Concerned Authority
        Maruti India

This is in reference to the Purchase of WagonR LXi...

I've purcahed Maruti Wagon R Lxi on 24th August 2007. The car was not driven for alomst one month. Thereafter the average usage per day is 30 km. After 3 months, the car started giving some noise whcih was told to teh service centre but all seemed to be fine. My daily route does not have any U-turns, In about Dec i figured out that teh car while taking a sharp U-turn was making nosie . slowly this noise increased and now can be heard at teh slightest turn, whcih i aniticipate to be a axle problem.

The car had never met an accident or got into a ditch for whcih we can aniticpate this problem. The problem seems to be with teh manufacturing itslef.

Please get eth same replaced ASAP

Maruti WagonR Lxi — Not Got the gift Check as promised by dealer

I purchased Maruti Wagonr Lxi 20 days ago from Vipul Motors , Tonk Road , Jaipur.Dealer promised me to give gift check as per company premises.But still i didnt got any check from dealer.I remind them many times but always he said that check is not ready yet.