Maruti Zen

Maruti Zen Complaints & Reviews

Your kind attention is requested here.On 2nd of october'2009, I bought a 2nd
hand maruti zen from a 2nd hand car dealer in guwahati (M/s Manohar
Automobiles/Rajgarh link road). After several excuses, the dealer,Mr.
Niloy Roy(Raja) handed over to me the transferred registration card(RC
transferred to my name) on 13/09/2010. Now he is avoiding me in all
respects (neither responds to my phone calls nor to my msg's.). Now, the
matter is that the AC in the car was not in working condition at the
time of buying the car (as per Mr. Niloy Roy) & it was mutually
agreed between me & him that it would be fitted on 16/10/2009,.i.e.,
after almost two weeks from the date of buying the car. Now he is
denying that he was to fit me the AC in the car. I have already paid the
amount to him with only Rs. 2000 balance. Please show me the right path
regarding what to do.

Thanking You.
NJ Das
Aug 13, 2020
We are leading manufacture for three wheel motorcycle in China.

Since 2009, we have exported more than 400units 150cc three wheel motorcycles to Cambodia.

Our products are quality-promised.

New design: 150cc water cooled engineen, strong rear bridge.

If you are interested in this business, you can import from us directly with good price.

DEAR SIR/MADAM [protected]

I GAVE THE ZEN CAR (TN20 R 9627) ON 8/10/2010 WITH SPECIFIC REQUEST THAT CAR SHOULD BE RETURNED TO ME ON THE SAME DAY. THE VEHICLE WAS RUNNING SMOOTHLY (company's SALIGRAMAM WORKSHOP DRIVER CAME TO MY HOUSE AND TOOK THE VEHILCE IN GOOD CONDITION : NO COMPLAINT OF ANY STARTING OR POWER FAILURE PROBLEM).

BUT WHEN THE CAR WAS RETURNED AFTER SERVCIE ON THE SAME AT AROUND 9 PM ( BY THE SAME DRIVER) THE VEHICLE STOPPED SUDDENLY.

WITH LOT OF OUR NEIGH BORS WATCHING , MY SELF AND their DRIVER (MR. DAS) PUSHED THE VEHICLE AND GOT PARKED IN OUR APARTMENTS BUILDING.

THE SERVICE STATION AT SALIGRAMAM WAS CLUE LESS ABOUT THE FAILURE OF THE VEHCILE TO SELF START. AS SUCH, I TOLD THEM TO COME BACK WITH THE TECHINICIAN AT 2 PM ON 9/10/2010 FOR FIXING THE FAULT.

BUT AFTER REPATED CONCTACTS AND FINAL CONTACT WITH MR KESAV RAO, MANAGER OF SALIGRMAM , TWO PERSONS ALONGWITH A BATTERY CAME AND CHECKED THE CAR BATTERY. THE TECHINCIAN SAID THAT CAR BATTERY HAS FAILED .BUT WHEN I ASKED HIM THAT WHY THE BATTERY WAS NOT CHECKED PROPERLY DURING THE SERVICE, HE REPLIED THAT IT WAS WORKING NICELY IN THE WORKSHOP. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS AS WE SENT THE CAR FOR THOUROIUGH CHECK (THAT SURELY MEANS THE BATTERY TOO IS TO BE CHECKED).

HERE I WANT TO MENTION THAT THE PRESENT BATTERY WAS PURCHASED SOMWHWERE IN 2008 AND NO POSSIBILITY OF ITS FAILURE, HAD THE TECHNICANS TOOK PROPER CARE TO SERVICE THE VEHICLE AND ALL COMPONENTS INCULDING THE ESSENTIAL BATTERY. AGAIN, ONE MORE THING THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURED AT THAT TIME TOO. THAT IS THE CAR WAS GIVEN TO SERVICE IN YOUR SERVICE CENTER AND 2 DAYS LAtER THE CAR FAILED TO START AND MY WIFE HAD TO WAIT FOR NEARLY 2-3 HOURS FOR YOUR PERSONS TO ATTEND AND AGAIN THE CAR WAS SERVICED JUST A WEEK BEFORE THAT PROBLEM. (REAL GREAT SERVICE BY YOU PEOPLE).

MOREOVER, SINCE THE CAR WAS RUNNING NICELY BEFORE SERVICE, I FEEL THE GOOD BATTERY OF MY VEHICLE WAS REMOVED AND ANOTHER POOR BATTERY WAS REPLACED WHICH LED TO THE CAR'S FAILURE TO SELF -START.

THE POOR SERVCIE ON 8/10/2010 AND THE INDIFFERNT ATTITUDE ON 9/10/2010 TO ATTEND THE UNFINISHED JOB FOR MY CAR, HAVE RESULTED IN MY CANCELLATION OF MY TRIP TO SOME OUTSTATION ( FOR WHICH PURPOSE I DEMANDED FOR SERVCIE AND DELIVERY ON 8/10/2010 ITSELF) . AS A RESULT, I HAVE SUFFERED MENTAL( REPEATED FOLLW UP ON 9/10/2010 AND SHAME OF PUSHING THE CAR THAT TOO AFTER SERVCIE IN FRONT OF ALL MY NEGHBOURS) AND FINANCIAL LOSS OF INTENDED BUYING OF ANOTHER BATTERY AND ALSO THE CANCELLATION OF MY OUSTATION TRIP , I LODGE THIS COMAPLINT WITH the company FOR
    1) FINDING THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS FAILURE OF YOUR SALIGRAMAM WORKSHOP
    2) INSTRUCTING THE WORKSHOP TO PAY COMPENSATION FOR THE POOR AND INEFFICENT SERVCIE DONE
    3) TAKING SUITABLE STEPS TO AVOID RECURRENCE OF SUCH MISTAKES IN SALIGRAMAM WORKSHOP.

HOPE THAT THE COMPANY WITH REPUTE UNDERSTANDS THE GRAVITY OF MY COMPLANIT AND REQUEST TO FAVOUR ME WITH JUSTICE .

T. MOHAN
    BLOCK-C, FLAT-F2, KGEYES APOORVA APTS
    GANGAI AMMAN NAGAR EXTN
    KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI-600107
    Aug 13, 2020

G.L. Automobiles, Rohtak Road, Bahadurgarh did service of My Maruti Zen , After that my vehicle has problem. Today morning when I was ready to leave for office, I was not able to start the same and when I call to G.L. persons they said we will charge 500 as visiting fees while I have already paid for service charges just two days before. Kindly do the needful

Maruti Zen — 1 month waiting for genuine product

hi
      i am the owner of zen and i have given my car at ur servicing centre @ santesha havlock road camp belgaum karnatak
      the problem they told me that the feul pump is not working and the estimted cost will be rs5000 i said ok.but the next day they called and said it will take 1month b'coz the part is not available. plz reply b'coz my car is still there

Maruti Zen — services pending

I V B Singh Chauhan working in HPCL Mittal Energy Limited Noida. I went kanpur for my personal work & got an accident. My Car No UP78-AS6472 accident on 21st Aug 2010. I have given my car to SB CARS PVT. LTD.-FAZAL GANJ. But As on date nobody is responding regarding the status of my car after 21 days. I am facing lot of problem without vehicle. we are expecting good services from maruti hence you are requested to advice Maruti Dealer to attand my car & do the needful immidiately
      My no is +[protected]

i take my car(zen) for service to swani motors in ludhiana on 09/06/2009.Name of car owner is Vikas Kumar.
        car regd no is -PB37B2043.bill id no is I0452689.brake and AC is not good before service.they have changed - shoe brake,pad disc brake of both sides but after 3 the brake has fail and i hv to suffer a lot.reading of odometer before service is 62906 and at time of brake fail is 63662.it just runs 756 km.and is with AC .they have changed the gas but AC does work well even at night also.
        so,please solve my problem.(Ph[protected],[protected])

I gave my Maruti Zen No.HR 05 M 2505 on 27.10.06 car for service to Raga Motors Jalandhar.When the machanic was taking the car for a test, all on a sudden he stopped in the workshop and another person who was backing the car hit and smashed front left door of my car. The company officials admitted the lapse and gave me a letter to get it repaired as per my convenience.I visited the company on a number of ocassions for this purpose and sent back on one pretext or the other.Besides Raga Motors are doing insurance of Maruti products and offering some incentives and on 17.03.06 I got my said car insured through them and they offered me one compound free for getting the insurance through them. For this purpose also I visited twice. Once I was sent back because of the foggy weather and second time because of the shortage of time and when I went for the third time compounding was refused on the ground that their commitment was only during the currency of insurance period. Raga Motors has caused me lot of inconvenience and mental agony as I am still moving in my car with smashed door. The documentary evidences for the above are held with me.
          I had a poor experience with the same RAGA motors, GT road, Jalandhar.I got my Maruti Zen (PB 08 X 1046)serviced on 19 May 2011.They charged me more than 5K for service. The service was totally unsatisfactory.
          All the three pedals were so loose that I have to press them to the floor for any effect.The pick up in 3rd, 4th gears has deteriorated.If I switch on the AC while driving the car stops altogether.I cannot overtake even slow moving vehicles on the road because of poor pick up.My mileage on highway has gone down from 20 to 18 after the service.The gear shifting which was so smooth earlier has become jerky and like a maruti 800.I am approaching the Consumer court for redressal.

I here by bring your kind attention regarding the irresponsibility and misbehavior that I felt in connection with my car service, from maruti's autherised service center, Kringachira,Kochi.
            I gave my Maruti Zen car for the general service and underbody coating on Aug 7th to this service station. After service I took my vehicle on 8th and checked. I was really shocked because the service was not proper and the black paint was spilled to the running board of the car on both sides. Besides this, my central locking system of the car was not working properly. I complained to the service manager and he took the vehicle for another service, but the thing was more worse than the earlier. I gave complaint to the customer care of the sai service, Ernakulam.But till date; no action was taken from them. I never expect such an irresponsibility and carelessness from the Maruti's autherised service centre.
            So please took this matter seriously and take necessary action and ensure that, don’t repeat to any customer, such an irresponsible behavior from the authorized service centre of your company

maruti/zen — carelessness

i had taken my car for sevicing at kaar kare maruti service station near bsf chowk. i explained the overheating problem to them. after 3 days of trials by their mechanics, they were unable to sort out the problem.. they charged me rs. 6000 even after that. then their manager suggested me to get the engine head changed. i took my car from there to a road side mechanic and he rectified the problem in just 600 bugs. i mean what the hell these showrooms are meant for............only to waste electricity.............

Respected Sir,

My car got dameged due to dash with auto and hand cart.The survey of damages conducted by Insurence Surveyor, Mr. Dua on the April 20, 2009 at Thanawala Motor Garage, Road No 27, Wagle Industrial Estate, for my Vehicle No Mh-04-DJ-2411, Esteem Estillo .my car had met with an accident with the following details.

Date of incident –April 15, 2009 Place of Incident – Naupada, Thane, Mumbai Time of incidence – 19:30 pm approx.

I was following a State transportation bus towards hariniwas circle when a rickshaw came parallel to me, he being in the lane of opposite directional traffic. Being bumper to bumper traffic on that narrow street, he( rickshaw guy) couldn’t sqeeze in between any vehicles.Seeing a vehicle coming against him( rickshaw guy) from the opposite direction, he( rickshaw guy) forced his rickshaw between the bus and my car without any prior indication. In the process he scrapped off, beginning from my rear side upto the front peeling off my front fender( bumper) and me too jolted by the incident as a reflex action steered my car to the left to avoid any vehicular and human damage.

But in doing so the rear left door of my car was rubbed against a hand cart of bamboos causing denting and scraping of the same. Panicked, but still in senses I tred to get the rickshaw’s licence plate number, but all invain, he got away. After the incident, I immediately

surveyor Mr Dua from thane branch had visited Thanawala garage and denied considering our hearing saying that his word shall be final verdict since he believes that those were accumulated damages. He sanctioned only for damages worth approx INR2500 and the remaining cost of 9000/- is to be bored by us. If he is presuming his judgement based on the notorious practices that one is aware of that take place at Thanawala’s, why is that customers like us have to suffer who are bound with Thanawala for a mandatory contractual period since the vehicle is just 1 ½ yr old. Or is it that Mr Dua is trying to prove to his superiors his work efficiency (by cutting cost to the company by sanctioning lesser insurance amounts to the company’s clients) to get better incentives and appraisals. This is definitely the best proof of exploitation of insurance agents that you hire for your services since vehicular insurance is mandatory.

Even i have complaint this case to maruti on there customer care number [protected] on 28th june but thill date no one had called me.

So i reuest you to please guide the next step and accept my complaint on both maruti and insurence company.

regards
              Gourishankar

way bac in late nineties when i brought my first car...i was confident I NEED A MARUTI.Yet today driving my 3rd car, i am so frustrated that i am not ready to take even as a gift...of another maruti car.
                No not that cars are bad, but the SERVICE and COST that maruti never advertises.
                The Maruti dealer in my my town has been fleecing me since last 3-4 months.one evening, headlights in my car suddenly went off. Mechanics checked it and asked me to collect the car after few hours. however later i was informed that since a small part was irrepairable and out of stock as well, it will take few days.after paying about 7500/=, after 3 weeks i drove my car again.hardly 2-3 days went onand soon it was a crackling sound that took me to them. this time it was the engine they said.they fixed it, again in next 20 days, for about 22000/= .in another 2-3 days i realised my ac was not working ...i asked them, and they felt gas recharging was the solution. another 1500 rupees and idrove the car for anther couple of days . then it stopped . this tme they said, they had put in lot of gas during rechage and so they need to release some...they did and i drove back. my car again stopped.

Meanwhile their behaviour, especially the rude manager so moved me that i decided to send the car with a driver hired just to be able to tolerate them.this time they said my a/c has malfunction and they took a week, s time and 14000 /=of cash to replace some part. i had no respite, hardly a week passed and i had to part with another 3000/= for they have blamed the battery. now i have put the car again at their mercy.
                as a person with good earning, i am paying to their whims. but i wonder what else can i do. my town has only a single dealer, and i belived them when their ads said"rest are not GENIUINE".
                today after leaving the car to their mercy i tried to contact the customer care from their ...failed.

i wish they do something or else their will be a lot who will say NEVER a MARUTI AGAIN
                ahad

I am a owner of car Zen Estillo
                  The car bearing chasis no 167467and engine no 3293752 with the registration no UP78 BL 7777 was delivered on 02/11/07

The first service was done on 882 km on 09.01.08 by your service dealer 2803. MY CAR PVT LTD 84/54-C JARIB CHOWKI KANPUR
                  When the vehicle was taken for second service the same dealer used the third free inspection coupon without even caring to inform the owner or the driver of the car.
                  Anyhow the service was done on 24/09/08 and I thought that they would have done as per MARUTI’s policy & norms

The driving of the car was not smooth that is why on 07.02.09 it was send for general inspection and service to the same dealer as it had run around 16500 km. One of the representatives called my husband to tell about the service. The person called from cellphone number [protected] and talked to him in such a rude & rash manner that my husband Mr Sudhir Shukla asked him whether he was actually obliging us by servicing our car. He talked so shabbily that my husband could not bear any more and finally he called back the driver along with the car.
                  We would like to inform you that we have owned many of the Maruti cars like 800, van, zen wagon R & Gypsy earlier since 1988. This is just for your information that we have finally decided that we will not be going to any of your dealers so that we do not get insulted any more. This is a high time to review yourselves as far as after sales services are concerned.
                  If you continue to work with such dealers & pathetic unconcerned uncouth employees in service stations that day is not far that people will stop buying your products as you can see the national sale figure and the share that maruti used to have are dropping day by day and one of the main reasons is as stated above. We would further like to inform you that this is our last Maruti car and we would never be associated with you due to such behaviour of your Auth Service Station. We will further try to sell off the vehicle asap.

This is for your information and necessary action if possible.

Nandini Shukla
                  I fully agree with you Madam. I have 1999 Zen from Aligarh and presently I am in Mumbai. I have many bad type of experiences from the MASS and service centres in and around UP except at Maruti sales and service Delhi ( Owned by maruti ) . I have even written to Mr Kumar then Director Engg. of Maruti to get solved my Car issues .

Recently I have similar experience at Nasik.I waited for two Hrs but to my surprise Service Engr did not tune up my Zen car. After two Hrs I came to know that they do not have qualified mechinic for the Carburetor car and they have gone in a near by Fest /Sale mella .

I really banged the staff and came out, I did tuning of car my self and moved from Nasik to Mumbai. God bless I reached safely, Infact while going from Mumbai my AC refused to cool many times at Ghats due to poor/low Engine RPM FICD setting .

To, Dated :- 20th November, 2008
                    The Manager,
                    APRA MARUTI SERVICE CENTER,
                    Gurgaon, Haryana,
                    Subject:- Dissatisfaction from the service and misguiding for making extra money.
                    Respectfully, I am an owner of Maruti Zen having registration number DL 2CN 9286 and met with an accident near Shivaji Colony, Sector 14, Gurgaon. As I am having trust on Maruti Service station, I have two options in front of me APRA and VIPUL, but I heard about your good service so immediately I reached to APRA Service Satation near to that location. This accident was occurred on dated 30th October, 2008., and from the very same day my car is in that service station till date.
                    On the very same day at 6:30 P.M. I meet with Mr. Smarth([protected]) in building no. 15A and handed over the car for the inspection of the damage but on the very same day I was misguided as I was make to sign on the INSURANCE INSPECTION CERTIFICATE without any inspection and they called this as a part of formality. My question is this that are you staff take signature first without having any inspection done. This was done on 01st November, 2008. As my car was not damaged from the front only the wheel rim was damaged, I was promised for the delivery of the car within 9 days from the date of accident.
                    This is very humiliating that till date I have never received any call from your side for the car, each and every time I call I got the response that only the road test is pending till date this is the 20th day from the day of accident. After few days of accident I was informed that the side body is also damaged and when I ask for the change of the side body they says that it is okay to be repaired and when I contacted one of your staff (Mr. Salim/[protected]) about this he suggested only to change this as this part of the car is very important for the car.
                    This is very disgusting that each and every time I have to call to check the status / progress on the car. I have never received any call from your side. I was never informed whenever the visitor visit for the car nor I have ever meet with the car inspection inspector. it is your responsibility to call your customer for the progress of the car and its my right to know all this about my car and to meet with the inspection people.
                    One more thing that whenever I call each time I was told a new major problem with the car, Is your staff is so untrained that those peoples are not able to find the problem with the car (i.e. major problem not minor problem). Yesterday (19th November, 2008) I finally got a call from Mr. Anand ([protected]) and he told me that my car is giving missing on the start, even a fool can say that this statement is false as there are three facts First from the last 10 days my car is ready for the road test, Second as I told earlier my car was not having any damage from the front only it was from the left side wheel damage, and third while giving the car for repair it was checked by Mr. Smarth that this car was not giving any kind of missing at that time. Are you people so crazy that you make fake statements to make money.
                    As I heard about APAR that you are the best in customer satisfaction, REALLY you guys make me to feel this. You people are making me to take action against you as my experience with you is not good. Please do something good to change my thinking for you as I am service class person and this is a huge amount for me you are charging for the fake damages and repairs. From this I am mentally disturbed from your side and activities.
                    STILL Hoping for a positive response from your side.
                    Suresh Chand,

Maruti Zen — COMPLAINT AGAINST SERVICE CENTRE

I am a defence officer, Sqn Ldr C Bhattacharyya serving at Barrackpore Air Force Station. I was having complaint of Rattling sound in my car for which I approached M/S Car Care. authorised maruti service centre located at BT Road, Kolkata. They took up the job vide JOB No 0052912 dated 21 Jun 08 and returned the car with a Bill of 31, 000/- on 25 Jun 08. Nothing was actually done in the car except for changing the spare parts which was absolutely fine. The service centre provided me the bill for petty nut & bolts (endless list) without actually rectifying the problem. To add - my car was made worse and is having added problem -
                    1. A/C made unserviceable
                    2. Door light made unserviceable
                    3. Floor mats removed

This is really unfortunate that I was being cheated by an authorised dealer. Kindly intimate what action could be taken against the dealer who are actually out to cheat the people and rob them of their hard earned money.
                    To, Dated :- 21st November, 2008
                    The Manager,
                    APRA MARUTI SERVICE CENTER,
                    Gurgaon, Haryana,
                    Subject:- Dissatisfaction from the service.
                    The condition now seems to be worst as after receiving call from your side to collect my car Maruti Zen On 20th November, 2008 having registration No. DL 2CN 9286, you again refused to give the car to me due to some new technical problem. Will you please let me know that without any confirmation you call the people to collect the car. This is very embarrassing to me to come from Delhi to Gurgaon to receive car and got refused. On the very first day from 30th October, 2008 you promised to give the car to me on 08th November, 2008, but till date you always failed to deliver the car to me.

On 20th November, 2008 I was promised by you head Mr. Sunil Gupta for the delivery of the car within 15 minutes and at the end of the day I was refused to the delivery of the car. Reason a new technical problem. Let me tell you that my car only did 38000 Kms from the last 8 Years and before the accident I have never had any technical problem in the car and now the problem occurs in that part aswell where the car was never hited.

Please do the needful in this matter. I will be highly thankful to you for the same.

Maruti Zen — Misguiding and dissatisfaction from the servive

Now the situation seems to be too embracing for me as your Apra service Station technical head Mr. Sunil Gupta said to deliver the car on 20th November, 2008 but failed to do so and promised to handover the car ( Maruti Zen, Reg. No. DL 2CN 9286 ) on 21st November, 2008, but when I called Mr. Sunil Gupta on 21st November, 2008 for the delivery of the car he told me that now the shocker of the car are damage and the staring wheel is also damage, which is not true. Will you please let me know when I will get my car back as each an every day you promises for the delivery of the car and backout on this by giving every time new reason.
                    Hoping for a reply from your side and positive response.

Suresh Chand.
                    [protected].

Maruti Zen — Dissatisfaction from the APRA service for Maruti ZEN (DL2CN9286)

Dear Sir, Dated:- 24th November, 2008

This is my fifth email to you and your department for the delivery of the car having registration no. DL2CN9286. It is requested to you to kindly deliver my car back as everybody in your department is misguiding and making money by specifying every time new problem in the car, even the surveyor also claims that why APRA people donot let him know the whole problem at a time. Surveyor claims of visiting again and again for the same car and every time for the new problem.

This seems that your staff is totally untrained as they are not able to catch the problem even in three attempts.

This is my request to you kindly deliver my car back to me.

Dear Sir, Dated 23rd November, 2008

This mail is in continuation to the previously mailed four emails as yesterday I called your APRA Service Center, Gurgaon, Haryana., for the delivery of the car but again I received the same reply that the car will not be delivered today as the survey of the car is still pending, I am not able to understand why the inspection of the car is to be get done again and again while the delivery of the car is to be done, on 04th November, 2008 car inspection was done, on 11th November, 2008 again the car inspection was done, and now again I (on 22nd November, 2008) was told that the inspection of the car is to be done, your this activity made me mentally upset and make me mentally force to knock the door of CONSUMER COURT.

I am not warning you but its truth that your activity of not existing on the commitment and misguiding make me to do so. As you people again and again postponed the delivery of the car having registration no. DL2CN9286. Till date I haven’t received any reply of any email from your side. Please reply with the answer.

Hoping with no hope for positive response from your side.

Dear Sir, Dated 23rd November, 2008

Hoping with no hope for positive response from your side.

Maruti Zen — service dis satisfaction

sir, i am very sorry to write you that i am using the product of your company since 1999 but I never faced such type of hopeless service from your company. Infact, I cannot think about it.

I had gone for service of my car from your authorised service station M/s SHRI KRISHNA AUTOMOBILES P LTD, JODHPUR RAJASTHAN ON 22nd November 2008. What should I say that what I have briefed to be supervisor while giving car, was overruled. I had been informed that whatever problem you are having is due to some parts. i said ok change the same. After some time, i again received the call, do we change some other part. I said if you feel ok than no problem. When I reached to take the delivery, I was not properly attended not my car was serviced properly.

I am having sever grievence that I had paid for what. I suggest you that You Should close this SERVICE STATION. Continue only Showroom for Marketing purpose. Because they cannot provide the service. They are not having proper mechanics, who can understand and satisfy the customer of beloved Maruti Company.

After getting serviced, i had starting problem. Now, I am thinking why I had gone to service station. My car is not in proper position.

I hope, you will take necessary action in the matter, otherwise Brand Image will be ruined very shortly by such type of cheap service station owners.

I am sure, you will sort out my grievance soonly

Nilesh

Maruti Zen — Dissatisfaction from the service of APRA GURGAON

Maruti Zen — insurance clam

my car is fully losted by fire,in night when i m sleeping,i head some kind of noise from my car after that i went out to see.when i m reached thier my whole car is burned by fire,dont no the reason.so i clam you for insurance but you still not taking any kind of action,i m from bhopal and i complaint in bhopal only in reliance insurance

Maruti Zen — Poor service at the Dealer Service station

I have sent the vehicle twice to the dealers service station for the repair of my AC in my ZEN.My vehicle has been attended twice & i have almost incured to the tune of Rs.10,000.Still the problem is not resolved.During peak summer im suffering.Pls have good people at your service centres & kinldy revert back to me as what corrective action will be taken from your end.

Reg,
                    Nandhagopal

Maruti Zen — immediate repair my car

As per your advice i am sending my car to Narayani motors on Dt-25.12.2010. for rectifying the problem but still i could not satisfy the work and facing same problem at the time of sudden brake use.
                    please try to instruct to rectify the same immediately.

With regards
                    dilip kumar sahoo
                    Mob-[protected]

Maruti Zen — claim is not processed yet by service center

my self mahendra pratap singh s/o sri satnu lal address. 444/111/25a barfakhana thakurganj lucknow my zen car no. is up32-cx5573 it was accident in 25 december 2010 i go to this service center in balaganj but there were many complains...
                    1. he give me my car after one month
                    2. he give false commitment that its cashless
                    3. after that he takes money from me
                    4. car was not complete
                    5. still yet claim is not processing.

He is cheating me i think please do something in favour me.

Mahendra Singh