Matrimony.com
1.7

Matrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

Hi Sir/ madam,

I am Manish kumar dubey, I have checked my PF withdrawal status quite a long time back. It looks like my PF form has been rejected due to some reason . and i am not able to send them other form as i don't the actual reason why PF office reject my form .

Can you please investigate the issue and let me know what exactly the problem was, because of that they reject my form.?

My PF number is :TNMAS[protected]
tracking ID :[protected]
Status : Rejected by field office
Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No: KDMAL[protected]

Thanks & Regards
Manish A.Dubey

Email : garopur.[protected]@gmail.com
Phone number: [protected], [protected]

We actually took a long time to choose a photographer since we were not satisfied with individual photographers. When my friend suggested matrimony photography i and my dad decided to call them. Them met us, showed options we liked.in the end we go professional wedding photography done for my wedding. Whenever relatives see the album, they ask who took the pictures. I thank them for recording our happy memories.

Dated : 10th september,
      Receipt number: 269
      Engagement : 06th september '17
      I was promised a pre-wedding teaser and engagement pics on the 8th for a marriage happening on the 16th

I'm still waiting for the teaser to invite all my friends which now seems a distant dream.

I was promised on the 9th, & 10th and now end of business on the 10th i still do not have pics & the video as promised.

The coordinator (Aswathy) & the sales representative (Neethu) both promise with dates never to respond.

I've provided them with both engagement & marriage photography and video-graphy work which now seems to put me in a situation where i seek the management and the company to resolve this delay and the lackadaisical attitude of your employees
      Aug 6, 2021
      Dear User,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your contact number immediately to [protected]@matrimonyphotography.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Bharatmatrimony.com

The worst mother [censored]rs ever...don't even have the knowledge of how to Photoshop...trusted a lot and ended up in getting screwed with their [censored]ng retarded service...1 can't even call it a service... If you really want to pay for getting screwed then meet them n book this retards...They know hw to [censored] u hard by making you to wait for a very longer period...
        Dear Sir

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Bharatmatrimony.com
        There is no use for you to know the issue at this point of time. Why are you interested now?
        Where were you when we were desperately looking out for our results in the form of Albums and videos?

Marriage and reception date not correct. Worst quality and photo shop work. Less variety and spelling mistake of the bride's name. Worst video quality. Album received is not like the sample shown. As promised Preview not shown before album designing. When we asked for the corrections, Mr. Basheer- ([protected]) simply telling us to adjust. Marriage held on February 23, 2015, but we did not recieve the album yet. When we call regarding the album, we are not receiving any response from them. Please take necessary action as soon as possible.
          Dear Sir

Bharatmatrimony.com
          You have delivered me a Album not any were matching the sample shown to me. The video is of worst quality and is shaking in every frame shown.
          Editing is not at all done and just an adding of songs to the raw footage was done. Now they are not ready to pick up the phones nor calling me back.
          This is very poor quality of service and I am disappointed.
          It's my marriage the one time event in a lifetime you should be more responsible in this.
          Hope some senior persons will see this and call me back at the Earlest.
          I’m writing this mail with lots and lots of frustration, Unfortunately I have given my photography service to matrimony photography on Feb month and my marriage was held on May 8th ’16 on a verbal promise that they deliver within a months time, from June 1st to till date daily (please not daily except holidays, if you are not believing I’m ready to attach my copies of bill where you can find the no. calls which I made) I’m calling to these people for my album and video, somehow they delivered my album in the month of Aug and finally they delivered my video yesterday.
          I don’t have any intention to publish this in FB until last week but after I spoke with Mr. Basheer I thought why I shouldn’t publish this because the way he spoke with me was really crazy, for a minute I thought I’m working under Mr.Basheer, like that he yelled at me. I don’t know why I spoke with this gentleman and wasted my time, he wants me to come and collect the video at their office because every time they can’t deliver at my doorstep, moreover he told that I’m giving corrections every time, at the time of event I clearly informed that I don’t want any tamil songs to be included in the video, only I need instruments (music), I send them a mail also to convey the same, but they didn’t ever care and they included some tamil songs later they told I only told to include tamil songs.
          I never ever expect such a worst service from matrimony photography that much I’m fed up with their service, also I never had such a worst exp with any of the other service providers.
          Finally I learned a lesson, I should have given this service to any of my friends or to nearest studio. They could have done this better because their work is also worst…
          I’m not going to stop here, if I get a chance I will publish in medias too…
          My service Id: MP15170116
          I’m not going to stop here, if I get a chance I will publish in medias too…

Ranjith
          Sunil_K's reply, Jul 3, 2017
          Hi, could u pls provide ur contcact num,
          Is there any rating below 1???? If so i would definitely give that rating... Personally dont go for this service ... totally unprofessional... Full of cheating ... They will get you one sample photo and sample video but it wont come as the output... Dunno from where they have stolen that album and video ?? from jul I am still fighting to get my output.. full 420 guys there...
          I think it's because they are contractors, anyone can sign up to be a photographer/videographer with them. They charge less because the focus given is much less. I had signed for an upcoming wedding. On reading the reviews may not go for it. Better opt for individual photographers who may charge more but you can see their works beforehand and can they can personalize it for it
          Hello, could you please anyone tell me whether I can go ahead with matrimonyphotography?? Anyone have good experience??
          Please do not go with this photography..Totally unprofessional.Video is of worst quality. Rate is less but quality is worst. No use of steady cam, not good editing.We wasted money simply.Cheaters...
          Sunil_K's reply, Sep 4, 2017
          Your late reply really even I am got cheated by them!!
          Never ever go with this photography. They don't even know the basic about videography and photgraphy. They are cheaters. You will fed up with them!!

Video quality is like not even taken from mobile phone. Phone quality is better than this.
          And they don't know any editing.
          I had unfortunately signed up for matrimony photography (after constant calls and pestering from the agents in Cochin office) where the packaged included both engagement and marriage. I clearly told them i would check the quality of the engagement output and then decide if i have to go with the marriage with the same team or no. I basically wanted only engagement package. They asked me to pay 30%of the total amount (30% of 75k) and the engagement will be done. There was this representative, Mr. Jithin who visited my house and convince to pay that 30% and promised that engagement would be taken care of. We paid the amount and the ceremony also got over. The photographer who came for the shoot told he would submit the pics to the matrimony office in two days . Ceremony was on aug 27th, after a week also there was no response from the matrimony people and to my horror, they even stopped picking our calls. Finally we called from a different number, they did pick up and we gave them left, right and center. They said they haven't received the footage even after two weeks, isn't their responsibility to get the footage from the photographers and inform us the same ? Also now they are saying until and unless we pay 50% of 75k, album and video will not be delivered. I mean this is ridiculous, they actually cheated on us saying with 30% everything will be taken care of. If we had to pay 50'% of the money, we wouldn't have signed up for it at all. Feel very betrayed with the entire organisation. They are big frauds who would be all nice until you pay them the money and after that they don't even bother anything. I am scared to pay the remaining amount now as i am not sure if they will even deliver the outputs to me. Please don;t sign up for this worst thing ever. They are totally terrible and unprofessional. Customer ID: KL17055712.
          Matrimony Photography team cheated us. We are begging them to get our album for 3 months. We got a video of very poor quality. Initially their executive at Kannur informed offered us a video of 5D quality. But he cheated us.All of their officers and executives are irresponsible fellows. Now calling to matrimony photography office became our daily routine. After receiving our money they will not give attention to our queries. So please don't go with Matrimony Photography. We all fell into this trap by seeing their advertisements. But their work is so poor and I am giving them a rating below 1.
          Matrimony Photography യുടെ കണ്ണൂരിലെ ജിതിൻ ലാൽ എന്നയാളാണ് ഞങ്ങളെ ആദ്യം ഫോണിൽ ബന്ധപ്പെട്ടത്. മാട്രിമോണി ഫോട്ടോഗ്രഫിയുടെ പരസ്യം കണ്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്. നല്ല Company ആണ് എന്ന് കരുതി. ജിതിൻ വീട്ടിലേക്ക് വന്നു. കുറച്ച് Albums ഉം ഫോട്ടോസും വീഡിയോസും കാണിച്ചു. സംഗതി കൊള്ളാം. 90 പേജ് ആൽബവും ഒന്നര മണിക്കുർ വീഡിയോയും കുടെ 40, 000 രൂപ.ആദ്യം 1000 രൂപ അടക്കണം. പിന്നെ 19000 രുപ അവരുടെ അക്കൗണ്ടിൽ ഇടണം. ബാക്കി 20000 ആൽബം കിട്ടുമ്പോൾ .എല്ലാം കൊടുത്തു.തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കപ്പെട്... Professional Photographers and videographers ആണ് വരുന്നത് എന്നും പറഞ്ഞു. കാശും കൊടുത്തു. പക്ഷെ വന്നത് ഏതോ കൂതറ ഫോട്ടോഗ്രാഫറും വീഡിയോ ഗ്രാഫറും. അത് കഴിഞ്ഞപ്പൊ മാട്രിമോണി ഫോട്ടോഗ്രാഫിക്കാരുടെ വിളി വന്നു. 16, 000 രുപ അക്കൗണ്ടിൽ നിക്ഷേപിക്കണം എന്നാലേ ആൽബം പ്രിൻറിംഗിനു പോകു എന്ന് പറഞ്ഞു. അതും കൊടുത്തു. പിന്നെ ഇവരുടെ ഒരു വിവരവും ഇല്ല. ജിതിൻ ലാലിനെ വിളിച്ചു . വല്യ Response ഒന്നും ഇല്ല. എറണാകുളം ഓഫീസിൽ വിളിച്ചു. അവർ Photos Select ചെയ്യാൻ പറഞ്ഞു. അതും ചെയ്തു. വീഡിയോ അയച്ചു തന്നു. വെറും Local editing . ഒന്നര മണിക്കൂർ duration പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് കിട്ടിയത് 45 മിനിറ്റ് വീഡിയോ . അവരോട് വിളിച്ച് കാര്യം പറഞ്ഞു. വീണ്ടും പഴയപടി തന്നെ. ജിതിനെ വിളിക്കുമ്പോഴൊക്കെ മൂപ്പർക്ക് റെക്കോർഡ് ചെയ്ത പോലെ ഒറ്റ മറുപടി മാത്രം. അര മണിക്കൂർ കൊണ്ട് കമ്പനിയിൽ നിന്നും വിളിക്കും. ആര് വിളിക്കാൻ? പുള്ളിക്കാരന്റെ വാക്കിന് അവിടെ വിലയൊന്നുമില്ലെന്ന് മനസിലായി. കൊച്ചി ഓഫീസിൽ ഒരു തവണ നേരിൽ പോയി. പെട്ടെന്ന് കിട്ടുമെന്ന് പറഞ്ഞു. കിട്ടിയില്ല. പലരേയും ഫോണിൽ വിളിച്ചു. രഞ്ജിത്, സോമി തോമസ്, ലയന, അഞ്ജലി തുടങ്ങിയവരോട് സംസാരിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട്. ഇതിൽ ഒരാൾ ഇങ്ങോട്ട് ചൂടായി സംസാരിച്ചിട്ടു പോലുമുണ്ട്.( ഒരു പുരുഷ കഥാപാത്രം ) എന്നിരുന്നാലും 4 മാസമായിട്ട് ഇത് വരെ വീഡിയോയോ ആൽബമോ കിട്ടിയിട്ടില്ല. ഇവരുടെ പുതിയ പരസ്യം ചാനലുകളിൽ പ്രത്യക്ഷപ്പെട് തുടങ്ങിയിട്ടുണ്ട്. അതിൽ പറയുന്നത് വളരെ ശരിയാണ്. എല്ലാം അവരുടെ കയ്യിലാ. നമ്മടെ കാശും വാങ്ങി പോക്കറ്റിലിട്ട് നമുക്കിട്ട് കൊഞ്ഞനം കുത്തുന്ന തട്ടിപ്പുകാരാണിവർ.consumer ഫോറത്തിൽ പരാതി നൽകാനുള്ള തീരുമാനത്തിലാണ് ഞങ്ങൾ
          Not at all profesional. They hire local free lance photographers for work who doesnt even know the basics of photography. Senseless pictures and so much delay in giving the album. The office dont have any idea where is the collected photos even. Such a teribble situation... should have given to some proffesionals...instead of looking for low price. The mistake is in our side itself. Gave the work without even looking the review. Frnds...those who reading reviews about this team pls dont ever choose them. Mariage is such a important occasion in our life and dont get spoiled by these people. Such a bad decision we made. Lost the money and more over lost the important pics...feeling sorry for ourself...terrible work. Pls stop ruining others mariage occasions for making your business good.
          Such a fraud team...Not at all profesional...pls stop cheating people...
          My sister marriage event dated 3rd December 2017.
          I was convinced by a marketing guy by matrimony photography. this was my first mistake.

Paid amount for marriage and reception, 2 videographers and 2 photographers. All are worst.. No professnalism with them.. worst video coverage.

Third I did not received album.. After long struggle with Chennai team I got my album..

But I was so frustrated to get video from them. Several times I went to their door step asking for video. Finally they gave me marriage video.. But with lot of mistakes and wrong sequence, and the reception video it is only 15mins running time..

Just think any one can see 15 mins of their reception video.. Will not those people check before handover the video.. Then again several days I went to their door step for correction.. Finally they gave me corrected video.. but still it is not satisfied.. Don't know what to do.. I m tired of following.. I m complaining in this forum.. So that somebody could help me..
          MatrimonyPhotography's reply, May 23, 2018
          Dear Shafi, we're sorry to hear this. Could you please send your order and contact number immediately to [email protected] or call us on 7448522222. We'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Team MatrimonyPhotography
          One of the worst photography...after event now 32 days over no more updation from matrimony...they have no responsibility...they suggested a app for viewing my photographs..just 1day before..untill now that app have no response, i give complaint to them till now that not cleared...i paid 80 percentage of money...so please careful ...

Matrimony.com operates under various different sub-domains Bharatmatrimony.com, tamilmatrimony.com, brahmin matrimony.com etc. when a member joins tamil matrimony.com, his information is being freely shared between the other sub domains but when it comes to paid services, they aren't transferred between the services. They attract and sometimes harass customers to become paying customers by creating such artificial divided among their various business entities and provide false information and advertising that the paid services apply across all of their sub domains. Any changes in privacy practices are not clearly communicated to the customer. Their customer service representatives become extremely rude when such fraud is brought to their notice. The site also has a lot of fake profiles of people that either don't exist I real life or are not in the matrimony market or have given their photos or profiles willingly. I request the concerned authorities to investigate Matrimony.com for fraud, breach of privacy and false advertising.
            Is there an action been taken on this issue? Being a victim this is a serious fraud and request the concerned to take action.

Matrimony.com Recent Comments