MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE LTD

MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE LTD Complaints & Reviews

Last 3 months I was getting letters/mail from this respected company that I have not paid the premium .
Amazingly I had done online payment and these guys are claiming from last 3months that I did not have sufficient fund.

My bank guys told me that they had paid after couple of days of the transaction.

They have torchered me from last 3 months and now hen they know that it is there mistake ..they ar enot responding to me.

Need a compensation from them..It went for 3 MONTHS
Aug 13, 2020
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am sending the policy No[protected], my name is Mr. BINOD BEHARI NANDY my pan no- ALLPN29060

Kindly arrange to my MNLI Duplicate copy

Thanks &Regards
Binod Behari nandy
kali charan.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am sending the policy No[protected], my name is Mr. MANDALAM SAI KUMARI

Kindly inform full details of my premium and send policy bond.

Thanks &Regards
MANDALAM SAI KUMARI
H.NO.[protected]/12, BUrhanpuram, Khammam.
Khammam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Cell [protected]

Hi All,

I would like to share my bad experience with MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE LTD, I have a mediclaim policy (policy #[protected]with max new York. I applied for a claim on 20th march, the amount was 33, 0000.
    still my claim is not settled, I called lot of time to their customer care no but they didn't provide any information.
    I also called several times to their local Hyderabad office but didn't get any response.
    I am not getting any response regarding my claim from the company... I contacted all the persons in Hyderabad and Gurgaon but no one is responsible... now i don't have any hope from this cheap company. just wanted to tell all the readers .. if you are going to apply for a policy from MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE LTD, then just pay your premium and forget about any response or service from them... I would advise to DO NOT TAKE ANY POLICY FROM MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE LTD.

IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY THEN ONLY YOU SHOULD GO FOR MAX NEW YORK's Policies... In the ad's they says "Kero Zyada ka Irada" it should be like "kero bhoolne ka irada" after taking the policies.

Arpit
    Sorry guys the amount was 33000 by mistaken I typed 33, 0000...
    It is really embarrassing/pathetic when the time comes to reimbursement it all goes at snails pace.

Even I have faced the same thing..reimbursement aside, they don't even bother to call/mail either end sufferer/client, but however it is not same incase while collecting premiums & are done at Jet's pace.

Actually this could be my perception with my case, but you we should let such authorities do these mistakes.

I suggest to submitt the greviance same in writing...to respective branch from where the policy was brought & also mail [protected]@uiic.co.in see the response.

poor services and all are in this company...
    Totally agree with your views about MNYL.

careless fellows, they don't check their own, so called records, before troubling the customers.

SUB:Policy documents/Payment Receipt not issued after 40 days of the cash payment and the rude behaviour of your Sales Manager

I would like to inform you the service I got your Company and your Sales Manager Mr.Vijay Kumar Mishra was very disappointing and humiliating.

After the discussion I had with your Sales Manager Mr.Sanjay Kumar Mishra on 13th of February 2008 at my office in Coimbatore he promised me the investment papers for 1 lakh will be given to my office and also a copy of it will be send to my mail.I paid the Axis bank cheque for 1 Lakh rupees on 14th of February 2008 to your Sales Executive at 10.30 am.

I left for Germany for my business meeting on 16th Feb 2008 hoping a prompt service from your company.But it was very disappointing that there was no mail or the receipt of payment nor my investment documents were not send to my office even until today.I received a mail from your help desk where they mentioned that my policies effective date is 28th March 2008.

After I reached India on 17th March 2008 I called Mr.Mishra where he had no clue about this so he promised me to give a feedback within 24hrs time.After 24 hrs there was no feedback so I called Mr.Mishra again then he assured a prompt reply before 7.30pm that day.But there was no call from your Sales Manger.I called him again after 3 days.Mr.Mishra asked me to send a mail showing all the details and the discussion I had with him during all these days.I send him the mail to his personal mail id [protected]@yahoo.com on last Friday and a copy to your customer desk also.There was no reply form your Sales Manger atleast mentioning the receipt of my mail.I called Mr.Mishra again on Monday, 24th March 2008 at 10A.M.He said he will call me back after half n hour as he was busy with a Customer.As ususal there was no call from Mr.Mishra until 5p.m so I called him and he was not picking up my call.I called more than 3 times and he didn't answer my call.It really annoyed me and I send a SMS to his mobile about his Stupid and Cheating behaviour which I didnt expect from a Sales Manager of your service oriented Company.Soon after receiving my sms Mr.Mishra called me and bad mouthed me and also said the problem is with Max New York Co so he is not responsible for it and cut the phone saying "[censored] Off'.

I really regret that i invested the money with your company which you claim is giving the World class service to the customers.This is what the World class service according to Max New York Life Insurance Co Ltd?????

I was in big trouble because the time for me to submit the papers for Tax deduction last day was last Monday. I didn't receive a single paper from Max New York Life Insurance Co.Ltd regarding my 1 Lakh Rupees investment after 40 days of my payment.

I regret the necessity of calling your attention to my need because I had a very bad experience form your company. Your company even didn't give me a proper receipt of Rs 1 Lakh I paid to your Company.

In this situation I would like to request you to refund Rs.1 lakh from your company with interest as I suffered lot of mental stress with this kind of service from your Sales Manager Mr.Vijay Kumar Mishra and Max New York Life Insurance Ltd.

I will appreciate your promptness in correcting this problem by refunding my money at the earliest to avoid further legal activities.

Thanking You,
      Rajesh Pariyarath
      I didnt get my monthly statement for every month.
      Dear all,

Please never take Max New York Life Insurance Co investment and get cheated.They are the worst service provider in the country.I experienced even a worse condition than Mr.Rajesh.

I think our Governement should ban this people from the country and avoid people getting cheated.

Arun Kumar
      Pune
      Please never never... take Max New York Life Insurance Co investment and get cheated.They are the worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst worst ... service provider in the world.I experienced even a worse worse worse worse ...condition than all above.
      i dont know what to say...worst service i had ever got. especially in kalyan branch...nobody knows whats is the NAV for today and what are my units, i waited one hour to get the service and in the end i was told sorry sir, i went to the branch itself and found sitting there.very very very poor service.
      I took the policy from MNYL 2 yrs. back. At that time I was told that one can see and update the status of the policy online, the company website is being developed. I tried after 3 months of it but I could not find any LOG IN facility. I was also told that 3 switches per policy year are free. I surprised that to switch I have to fill in a form and submit to their office. The reason they told is that as fund transfer is involved it can not be done online.

I only receive unit statement at the end of the policy year which leaves no meaning.

After 2 yrs. I found that the website allows logging in facility. I logged in but they have put blank on every vital information i.e. sum assured, no. o[censored]nits, unit allocaation, payment history etc. I still can't understand that if the informations are kept blank then what is the meaning for a customer to log in.

They claim for giving "World class service" and they charge the highest fund management charges. In fact the kind of service they provide is THIRD CLASS. I insist that if you want to invest the money, invest elsewhere but not with the Max New York Life Insurance.
      I agree this becaz these stupids have done the same to me also and it is such a cheap and poor concern which does not know customer handling.
      sabse gatia company hai max new york life insurance kehte kuch hai par hota kuch bhi nh hai custumer ke saath bhi cheating ki jati hai unka paisa lene ke baad aap kaha aur hum kaha aisi hai yeh company koi response nh deta khud toh bhul jaati hai custumer ka paisa lekar par custumer ko pal pal marne ke liye chod deti hai...
      i totaly agree with it becoz even i have experienced very poor service from MNYL, I had given standing instruction that i want ECS Method of premium payment but since last on eyear the same is not happening. 100 times i have given request but so far it is not regularised yet, every month i have to pay in cash. every time thay says it will be regularise next month, some time thay say we cant assure u if you cant assure this god knows how r u going to assure a persons file.
      Extremely un professional and false promise makers.

When i took the policy i was assured that one representative would come every month to collect the payment. Its been 3 months no body has come, and on top of that they tell me that the policy would lapse as i have not paid. I find it extremely illlogical. I am ready to pay but they do not have resourses to get the cash collected. They have been frantically chasing me for 3 months and making false promises that they will come and collect cash but seems customers are least of their importance and their time is efficiently utilised. Also when i made noise they called and again promised to get the money collected. I strongly not reccommend the company to anyone as what assurance i have getting my money after 3 years when they cant reply to me in 3 months. I am myself in hospitality industry, but soon...managers need to be more on top of things rather than making cuctomers run despite the fact that there are false promises made. I am extremely dissapointed. very very poor service. I regret the day i took the policy.
      i had charged 30, 000 for Max New York Life Insurance on April 2010 but still have not recieved the reciept of same.

looking forward your prompt action for these kind of issues.

Nagen Kumar Dash
      Total loss, I have 2 Policies from Max New York Life. bought in 2004, I regret my decision .
      1. its is expensive.
      2. returns are very poor compared to others like LIC.
      3. Before the sale, they are on their best behavior, after the sale is done they don't care, even for the premiums.
      4. seems they may rather make profit if a customer exits/withdraws the policy.

I am sure now that they want existing customers to exit after paying premium for a few years, this way they may make huge profits.

Compare carefully with other service providers before you invest in Max.
      It is very worst. Nobody should opt for this company. My policy was submitted for maturity payment on22-11-11. So far the amount was not paid to me . The customer service is wast instrument which is of no help, expect simply saying we are sorry for the delay, without any result. So far I have complained five times
      still waiting without any result. No body should recommend this company
      Vidyapathi