Megmasoft Banking Services
1.7

Megmasoft Banking Services Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

This is regarding NACH service de activate from MEGMASOFT loan App without my knowledge they are deducting every month 570rs can you please check and close the NAch services and also help me to refund my deducted amount from my bank account.

Below is the details,

Date-14.10.2022 04:32:16PM

Thanking You Sir,
V Arun Kumar
Nov 30, 2022
Hi Team, I am not taking any loan from Megmasoft app but i have registered they have not approved any loans but amount every month they will debit in my account through NACH can please stop the NACH services from my account.

I have applied loan from Megma soft app for 20000, e mandate was done, they didn't approved loan & disbursed money, but they deducted money through the bank 500+70 rupees

Hello Sir/Madam

Today on 22th July 2022, 2 ACH debited from my account of Rs 70, and 500

However i have not taken any loan from them, i have registered but my loan was rejected, still they have deducted ACH from my account.

Could you please help me to get my amount back and stop this forever?