Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

My parents are both more then 75 years old. My father had brain surgery in july 2017 and mother have to operate the joint account. We as daughters supported the parents and there will be frequent money coming in and payments due to hospital bills. Now bank seized the account. My father is not in stage to go to hospital and mother initial aadhar card deactivated. She applied for aadhar card and it will take another 15 days to activate it. Now bank wants aadhar card to activate the account. Please can check this matter. My mother is really in need to get money from the account. She is very old and heart patient and cannot go to the bank frequently to inquire about seized account.
Please can you help us in this matter.
My parents name chandra kishore dixit and krishna dixit ([protected])
Union bank of india
Birhana road
Kanpur

I am a resident of pune, and wish to create aadhar card for my 4 year old daughter. I have visisted the zp, as well as several designated enrollment centres in my surrounding area. But, all of them have only a capacity of creating 20 aadhar cards in a day, for which people stand in a queue at 5-6 am to get the 20 tokens issues at 9am.

As per census 2011, the population of pune city is approx 4 million. If we assume that 10% of pune population (4, 00, 000) does not have aadhar, and that there are 100 aadhar centres in pune, each processing only 20 aadhar per day (Approx 500 p. M.), then it will take 8 months for each pune resident to have his/her aadhar.

If getting the aadhar card linked to bank accounts, demat accounts, insurance policies, etc by march 31, 2018, is my responsibility, is it not the responsibility of the government to ensure that i will certainly hold an aadhar card by that date? Why can't each centre have more machines, more personnel? Is standing 3 hours in cold mornings for 3 hours for getting 1 of the 20 tokens issues justified?

I want loan in sbi approx 2.5 lakh but bank manager abuse me when visiting to the bank and told me your father not given me money to provide you loan sir i[censored] will support me than i stand on my leg and india will stand up.

I will always happy if i get loan and make my dream true

Contact : [protected]
      Address : ausi zero mile, madhubani,
      Bihar
      Bank : sbi

Namaskar jetli ji

First of thanks for gst. But i see no any consumer like us get the benefit of gst. I surprise that company like p&g do fraud with consumer. After reducing gst in tide they increase the mrp of tide by rs.40/- more and do not give the befit of gst to consumer. Take strict action against those company who do like this
        Vijay

Dear sir/madam,
          This is bring to your notice that there are two fraud transaction done through my sbi card on dated 27 nov 17 of 19999 rs to airtel pymt-billdesk when i have received two otp on my mobile then i have immediately contacted to sbi customer care and told about this and asked to block my card immediately and they have done the same but during this time transaction is completed after that i have also registered a complain regarding this to sbi card but now sbi card is telling that since this transaction is verified by otp that's why its total responsibility is lies on customer they are even not bother to do investigation on this and started sending the message regarding payments.
          Dear Customer, We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 4111 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

I have make an atm withdrawal of 10000 rupees from my boi account from axis bank atm on 09 oct 17. I did not received the cash but cash deducted from my account.in this regard i have given a written complaint to boi under reference no 101017data3963 (Which later rejected) and 301017data5345. Then i wrote to rbi & bonewdelhi. Bonedelhi directed to bodehradun to take the action since the complaint belongs to the area of dehradun. When i contacted to bo dehradun to know the status of my complaint, i was told by mr narindra singh, one official from dehradun that they have no complain registered with bo dehradun neither they received any mail. While i have a copy of the email of bo new delhi in which bo dehradun has been directed to take action and solve the issue.
            This is the response of the father of banking systems. Is there still an y other system of banking in india in which customer's and people can fearlessly believe. How indian economy can be make digitalised where the system works like this. Complaint is still there in the inbox of bo dehradun, but mr narindra singh is saying that they have no complaint. Shameful on our system or on such individual who is part of our system and making it unreliable.

Service tax paid by industrial establishments on differential land cost to state government industrial development corporations/undertakings is exempted under section 66b of the said act with retrospective effect in the finance act, 2017.

Communication on this has been received by the industrial establishments from industrial development corporation only in the last week of september, 2017.

The refund claim has to be submitted within a period of 6 months from the date on which the finance bill, 2017 receives the assent of the president. I. E., on or before 30.09.2017.

Most of the industrial establishments have filed their refund claim application central tax and central excise authorities only in the month of october, 2017.

There are possibilities for rejecting the refund claims on account of time bar.

Request the hon'ble finance minister to extend the time limit for a period of "one year" instead of 6 months so that all the industrial establishments who have submitted their refund claims will be benefited out of this.

I have been asked to pay extra 1.5% on paytm and 1% on using credit/debit card at samsung service center which getting my mobile repaired. Below is the mail communication which i have raised on customer care on samsung.
                They are asking that you need to pay cash if you do not want to pay extra.

Kindly suggest whether i have to pay this extra amount or not. As per my understanding i should not pay as i am already paying everything under gst.

If i should not pay extra please take hard action against samsung for such demand.

Today i have visited samsung service center in karnal, haryana (India) to get the display replaced of my samsung handset. I was informed that the display costs rs. 4730 and asked to pay 50 amount in advance. Unfortunately i forgot my wallet at home so i was available with no cash or card. So i requested to generate the job sheet without any advance. One representative advised me to pay through paytm however i don't use paytm, anyhow i installed and got the money transferred in paytm walled. When i asked the paytm account number to transfer the month they informed me that i will be charged extra 1.5 for paytm transaction. And 1 extra on to pay through card.

I was shocked to hear that...

I am paying every amount amount under gst then why i am being charged extra.
                Government is encouraging all to make india digital and the customers are being charged extra... How we are supposed to be digital is such scenario.

Can you please help me on that.

Regards'
                Gautam goyal
                I tried to open SSY Scheme in ICICI bank, but bank doesn't allow me to open without an SB account for girl child. To open the account need to pay Rs 20, 000 initially and have to maintain with Rs 2500 all the time. Please look in to it and do the necessary actions and directives accordingly.

I taken DisealRs1000 on 3rdnov2017but,
                icici bank charged1029 bank give reply service and GST. Charge
                As per govt guide line no service chargel onpayment via credit card
                Trilok.kakani
                Mobile no[protected]

Sir mera account p. N. B sarai maswanpur kanpur pin 208017 (Bank code 1892) me hai mere father aur mai bank me 10-11-17 ko passbook entry karane gaye wahan dealing clerk ne abusing words ka use kia mere father senior citizen hai unse bhi badtameezi ki maine iski complaint sabhi jagah ki lekin response nahi mila. So plz take action thank you. Mere father kafi heart hai manager, banking lokpal, regional manager kisi ko koi response nahi mila. From-subodh trivedi (Mob-[protected])

It is with extreme pain the complaint is being forwarded to you. I am pan card holder no. Aampg5767c a senior citizen of 69 years of age. I am regularly submitting my itr and the itr for 2017-18 has also been submitted to the cpc bangluru and the same has been processed. The details of processing were sent to me and refund processed not remitted till date. What every details and documents were required by the cpc have also been submitted and it has been confirmed to me that the set of documents have been received on 16/10/17 but no action taken and remittance of refund. Would request you to very kindly look in the matter and get the same sorted out.
                    Regard,
                    N. B. S. Gujral ([protected])

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Recent Comments