Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

Greetings,

This is bring to your attention that i had proceed for hdfc life at hdfc bank, vijay nagar, indore — m. P. Ifsc code 0000404 on 30.06.17 and my accountioif. Debited rs.99, 000 on 03.07.17. After doing all formalities for hdfc life i left for nigeria on 10.07.17. After reaching here hdfc life asking for medicals. But here i couldn't afford because of expensive. But when i was proceeding that time hdfc life not asked for medicals. Then why my account debited without medicals. It is hdfc life fault. Then situation became for refund and i also demanded interest on debited amount because hdfc life refunded on 11.10.17 i. E. More than 3 months kept my money.
So, i request you pls look into the matter and do need full care for interest on debited amount for more than 3 months at your earliest.

Thanks & regards,

Devendra dhakad
Hi, please write your issues to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from the registered Id and do share the interaction Id to track your email. Also, do mention your application/ proposal no. in the email.
Hi sir, I am citizen of Mumbai india facing lots of problems because of Gst and no employment. ...is this the democracy looking forward for india citizen ...plz reduce this Gst with lower Gst and create some job opportunities. ...

Sir we are the new register at gst portal and obtained gstn in the month of august. On september 27 i submitted my gstr-3b for the month of august along with the late fees amounting to rupees 1200/-. But since there is no option available to make payment via debit or credit card and due to bank holidays for three days i was unable to make payment on time. On october 18 when i was filling gstr-3b for the month of september they showed me an amount of rs.1400/- for the late fees and when i enquired for the same at the gst portal they told me that i will have to pay the late fees.
    Sir our tax payment is within rs. 5000/- and i am paying more of late fees rather then paying tax. Sir if i am unable to make payment because of bank holidays then the late fees for that period should be exempted as there is no option avilable for paying through debit card & credit card.
    Its a sincere request to you sir to please make update to the portal by making debit/credit card option available and not only that exempt the amount for the bank holidays as it is not the assessee fault if he is unable to make payment because of bank holidays. I want that amount of the late fees to be refunded for the month of september gstr-3b.
    I just hope that you will take this matter seriously.
    I'm further enclosing my email id so that i can receive a reply from you asap along with my gstn
    E-mail id : [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Gstin : 27ailps3677g1zo
    Respected sir

We have done my IT Return and we want Deposit TAX and CASH in My Current Account so I Can't submit return for my assesses

please do necesarry action agianst branch
    Name State bank ofi india
    Branch code : SBIN0030072
    LOcation : SArangpur Dist Rajgrah MP PIN 465697

Yours'
    Yogesh Vijay
    Tax Consulatnt
    MOb : [protected]
    Honorable Sir.
    My GST NO :33BDHPS4612R1Z1 in the name of Pranay Electronics registered under composite scheme.composite scheme filing was opened in the month of December 2017 in the GST Portal.
    Due to availability I migrated from composite to regular taxpayer in the month of December and I filed july 2017&aug 2017.while doing sep 2017 it was locked due to technical portal issue.
    I was complaining with a lots of tickets to the gst team from the month of December 2017-june 2018.Finally it was cleared by team in the month of july2018
    A complaint was cleared by the team, after eight months. Whenever am asking the team, they told me to wait and giving some other informations. I tried local offices also they also leaved me without resolving.

In this proceed to file button locked

No liability showing in the portal

Purchases in the month of sep 2017

Sales too updated.
    Atlast in july 2018 only I was filed my gstr 3b for the month of sep 2017 .
    According to my point, Please consider and to waive the fees, nothing problem in our side .i[censored] need I will submit all the complaints raised by me to the team .
    As a petty trader, its becoming as a mental torcher to me and if it contined I have to close my account.please do favour

Sir this is to bring your attention that beyond 5 times if we take money from atm through other bank it comes hefty charges which is becoming really burden to us & moreover some banks does have a less amount of atm centres.
      Secondly in the name of gst some contractors in the southern railway parking stand is taking hefty charges day by day if we keep vehicle. This are the some charges which you people have to take control on that.

Bobby

I have lost my nscs of rs.25000/- and applied for duplicate thereof but as per rule i am unable to search a surety who is govt. Employee or with solvency certificate for execution of bond of indemnity. As a result, the amount of the aforesaid nscs has been forfeited. Therefore, i suggest to change the rule of postal department for issue of duplicate nscs so that post office can issue the duplicate nscs without any surety like bank where-from duplicate deposit certificates are being issued without any surety. Besides, post offices pay the maturity amount of nscs by a/c payee cheques in the name of holder (S) and therefore there is no risk of wrong payment in this kyc era.

I mr. Ramaiah senior citizen of india request that :
          Got education loan from union bank of india, chennai. Interest is being charged @12.5% from the date of sanction of loan. The same bank now is charging 8.7% for car loan and 8.3% for house loan. Subsidy is not being given for the loan. Moratorium period for charging simple interest is study period and 6 months after study period. My son completed his course from june 2017. The bank is charging the compound interest from june onwards.
          I humbly request you to accord subsidy for the study period interest and advise the bank to charge simple interest for another 6 months.
          Oct 13, 2017
          Updated by Bollenane Chenchuramaiah
          I Mr. Ramaiah Senior citizen of India request that :
          Got education loan from Union Bank of India, chennai . Interest is being charged @12.5% from the date of sanction of Loan . The same bank now is charging 8.7% for car loan and 8.3% for house loan . Subsidy is not being given for the loan . Moratorium period for charging simple interest is study period and 6 months after study period. My son completed his course from june 2017 . The Bank is charging the compound interest from June onwards.
          I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU to accord subsidy for the study period interest and advise the Bank to charge simple interest for another 6 months .

Sir, मैने १० साल पहले अपनी बिलिडीग स्टेट बैंक आफ पटियाला को किराये पर दी थी पिछले दिनो इसका sbi मे विलय हो गया हमारे यहाँ पर अब २ शाखा हो गयी हैं बैंक द्वारा मेरे साथ सौतेला व्यवहार करते हुए मेरी बिलिडीग हर प्रकार से ok होते हुए भी मुझे शाखा बन्द करने का नोटिस मिला मेरी बिलिडीग दूसरी बिलिडीग से ज्यादा बडी व चौडी और नई हैं जबकि दूसरी बिलिडीग जर्जर हालत मे है व बहुत पुरानी बनी हुई है दूसरे बिलिडीग मालिक ने बैंक अधिकारियो की कमेटी सदस्यो से sattelment करके मुझे नोटिस दिलवा दिया । जो कि मेरे साथ अन्याय है इस काम मे शाखा मैनेजर संजय कालडा, टिमसी अगृवाल व A. G. M व और भी शामिल है कृपया इसकी जांच करवायी जाए और दोषी को सजा दी जाए। चयन करता द्वारा sattelment का यह खेल पूरे देश में खेला गया है
            Oct 24, 2017
            Updated by Palak 007
            सर मेरी नई व बडी बिलिडीग को छोडने का नोटिस देकर दूसरी बिलिडीग के ऊपर बने छोटे छोटे कमरे को ज्यादा किराये पर लिया गया है जिसका रास्ता भी पीछे बने फार्म हाउस में से जाता है इस काम मे दूसरी बिलिडीग के मालिक द्वारा अधिकारियो से साठ- गाठ की गई है कृपया इस काम मे हुए भ्रष्टाचार को मिटाने मे मेरी मदद की जाए आप की बडी मेहरबानीहोगी शिकायत करता ---pardeep Bansal. Farrukhnagar gurgaon haryana mob. [protected]

आदरणीय साहेब,

माझे नाव किरण काशीराम जाधव मी राहायला पनवेल मध्ये मी कंपनी स्वीबेर ऑफशोर कंपनीत प्रोजेक्ट कंट्रोल अभियंता म्हणून जॉब ला होतो, आणि जॉब च्या मदतीने मी नवीन घर घेतले, पण अचानक कंपनी सगळयांना कंपनी मधून काढून टाकले, कसे बसे करून मी घराचा emi भरत आहे, म्हणजे लहान मोठा जॉब करून तरी आपल्या मदतीने आपल्याला काही करता येते का ते पहा, माझी तुम्हाला हात जोडून कळकळीची विनंती आहे, जेणे करून मी माझया कुटुंबासमवेत सुखाने राहू शकेल.

आपला आभारी

किरण काशीराम जाधव

With due respect, i was a landlord of your sbi branch since last 10 years. At present, all branches of sbi merges.in that case, the branch that was in my premises had vacant and merge with main sbi branches. But my point is my premises is so much better than sbi branch. As we compare with space, locker room, parking, sitting arrangements of staff and account holders. At last, i request you to clarify my case and see whatever sir you can do for me.
                Note: the present sbi branch is corroded whereas our building is in good condition.
                The regional office committee was in hand with mr. Sanjay kalra (B. M) and agm ved prakash with member committee and present landlord of sbi branch.

Respected sirs,
                  With lots of pain and dis-satisfaction i writing this mail to all of you, kindly take 2 mins to go through the mail..
                  My submission is as under:-

1. That i am a qualified company secretary by profession residing at 434a, sch. No. 103, kesarbag road, indore (M. P.)

2. That in the year 2015 the then manager mr. Chawla of kesarbag branch of pnb insisted me to get my hl transferred from bank of maharashtra, lokmanya nagar branch and asked me that t\he will also allow me od limit against my hl. I simply believed him and got my case transferred from bank of maharashtra to punjab national bank.

3. That my case was sanctioned as home loan of rs. 09 lacs and od of rs. 25 lacs and accordingly equitable mortgage (Em) was also registered at o/o registrar indore. (Vide savings bank a/c no. [protected])

4. That mr. Chawala the then manager in the month of september 2015 disbursed only rs. 9lacs as home loan and od limit was given only to the extent of rs. 10 lacs. On being asked i was informed that ms. Khandelwal madam, advance manager/dealing clerk have some problem in your case. When i asked her, she told me that only the manager can reply. Mr. Chawala was also adamant and arbitrarily did not disbursed my loan. By doing such gross negligent act mr. Chawala and ms. Khanelwal put me in great trouble and also in severe financial problem. My property of rs. 1.50 crore also came on stake.

5. That in this process loan of rs. 25 lacs as od was updated in cibil and in the year 2016 when i had severe finacial needs, i approaced another bank to give me loan but they told me that your loan od for rs.25 lacs are shown in your cibil report.

6. I requested punjab nation bank manager to kindly give me letter stating that only 10 lacs od is given. But ms. Khandelwal manager/dealing clerk asked me to give a letter to pnb saying to reduce my limit from rs. 25 lacs to rs. 10 lacs. Being in severe mental tension and having financial problems, i had no option but to give such letter in anticipation of getting loan from another banker. Unfortunately the another bank also ahve did not given me loan due to the reason that rs. 25 lacs od is given in cibil and em is also created.

7. Sir since 2 years i am begging before managers of punjab nation bank and ms. Khandelwal for disbursement of my loan but they are playing mischiefs. Present manager mr. Holker is also not acting bonfire, as he says that only rs. 10 lacs is sanction by us while em of rs. 25 lacs is created. (It is funny that person holding manager post talk like this). Sir my property of rs. 1.50 cr is involved by these officials and now they are doing mischief for their vested interests. I am in severe mental tension. Kindly disburse my loan and take appropriate disciplinary action against mr. Chawla, manager, ms. Khandelwal and present manager mr. Holker.

8. Sir pnb is a very big and esteemed name in the whole county and such events are definitely pre judicial to the image of pnb in mind of general public.

Such events are really a matter of great concern for punjab national bank and should be addressed at utmost priority.

Kindly address my issue and get me rid out of the problem as soon as possible.

Awaiting a speedy response..

Thanks & regards

Rajeev bais

Oct 04, 2017
                  Updated by Rajeev Bais
                  Respected Sir, Kindly refer my earlier trail mail on the subject sited in it regarding “ Delay in Non-disbursement of my loan and threating by the officials of PNB, Kesarbaugh, Indore”. It is submitted into your kind notice that despite of registering my grievance with you and so many honorable authorities the Branch Manager of Punjab National Bank, Kesarbaugh has not yet disbursed the loan.
                  I request you to kindly ensure speedy disbursement of my loan so as to conclude my request in real sense as because “JUSTICE DELAYED, IS JUSTICE DENIED”.

Hoping for justice under your kind patronage and goodwill..
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Rajeev Bais
                  Sir I have closed my account in oriental bank of Commerce [protected] but it still shows as overdew in my cibil report. I have made many complaints in cibil department and complaints department of Oriental bank of Commerce but no relief from any one . please help me to remove it from my cibil report.

Respected Sir,

I would like to complain about car dealer Surat Ford from Surat Gujarat. I had given my car for servicing and informed them that I would be paying the amount by cheque. They sent my car back by saying that they don't accept cheques and if I want to get my vehicle serviced I'll have to pay cash. I tried a lot to convince them but they didn't budge. I even tried to contact their GM/Manger Mr Gopal but even he didn't listen to me. I also had to fight with previous dealer for the same reason but later he gave up and accepted my cheque. My brother owns another company's car there also it's same they don't accept cheques but my brother didn't wanted to complain. This is happening when our PM Shri Modiji is pushing for cashless India. I would request you to please take some steps against this.

Thanks & Regards