Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India

Ministry Of Finance Govt. Of India Complaints & Reviews

It is submitted that i have an account with your bank at udyog nagar branch delhi-86. Bearing account no.[protected] under name and style, "a vanshika plastic, ' h-5 dsidc complex, no-4 nangloi delhi-110086. I applied for od limit in your bank near about 4 months ago. Till today bank did not responded in this regard. I contacted branch manager personally 3-4 times every time branch manager makes lame excuses that he can't do anything for lack of bank staff in his branch. It is a serious irregularity of your bank / branch manager which shall spoil the image of your bank.
In one hand our central government wants to develop small industries by helping through finance facilities in other hand such your banks wants to flop the planning of government. So you are requested to enquir this matter immediatly and my od limit should be sanctioned eariliest and a legal action must be taken against the concerned employee of this branch. If your bank is unable to provide this facility to my unit you can reply me in writing, otherwise i will close my current account from your branch and will open new account in any another bank. I have submitted all the requried documents.
Your sincerilley
Ashok kumar jain
Prop. A vanshika plastic,
H-5 dsidc complex, no-4 nangloi delhi-110086

Dt-26 june 2018

Yashica pharmaceuticals pvt ltd have received rfd-04 ref no ab[protected]j dated[protected] have not received cgst & igst refunds to the tune of 22 lacs in spite of repeated visits to departments. We are exporters since last 10 years bringing valuable foreign exchange to india. Due to non receipt of gst refund we are facing working capital problems. Officials are asking for bribe which we are not ready as per our company policy. Our gst no 27aaacy3217a1zt
    Jun 12, 2018
    Updated by Madan Achwal
    Yashica pharmaceuticals pvt ltd have received rfd-04 ref no ab[protected]j dated[protected] have not received cgst & igst refunds to the tune of 22 lacs in spite of repeated visits to departments . We are exporters since last 10 years bringing valuable foreign exchange to india. Due to non receipt of gst refund we are facing working capital problems. Officials are asking for bribe which we are not ready as per our company policy. Our gst no 27aaacy3217a1zt

I am Sudhanshu Misra. My PAN is AOSPM3713J.
      Sir, I submitted my Itr of 2015-16 on 30 September 2015 and got acknowledgement No. [protected]. I send it C.P.C. by normal post. But I did not get my refund after waiting 2 years again when I contacted to income-tax office they informed me that your return is not reached to C.P.C. so please e verify it. I e verified it on 13 august 2017 again I waited four months still no response from income-tax and no refund I got. I complained on 27 February 2017 in written to income tax office but again no positive response they said complain on cpgram. I complained on cpgram with complain number CBODT/E/ 2018/07573 again no response from them.
      Sir this amount is huge for me please take action and refund amount with interest as soon as possible
      Thanks and regards

04/06/2018

Dear sirs
        Ref : pan almpv5084a - (Late) mrs. Sushama varma
        Sub: non receipt of refund for ay 2016-17 and 2017-18

With reference to the above i wish to file a complaint with your office as below:

I am the legal heir of my late wife smt. Sushama varma and i am filing this complaint in that capacity.

My application to the income tax department for registering me as the legal heir of my wife has been accepted by the department

My wife had received assessment orders for ay 2016-17 with a refund of rs 67, 50, 550/- and for assessment year 2017-18 with a refund of rs 55, 150/-

On april 24th 2018, i received a mail from cpc stating that my request for payment of the above refund to the legal heir of sushama varma will be forwarded to the jurisdictional assessing officer for verification.

Sir, i wish to inform you that till today, i have not received any information from the income tax office regarding this refund.

I now request you to kindly intervene in this matter and take suitable steps so that i receive the refund immediately.

I have been following up on this matter from january 2018.in january 2018, i received the refund drafts. But these drafts were in the name of my late wife. Therefore these drafts were returned to the income tax office for cancellation and reissue

The income tax portal says that my previous request for refund reissue is pending. Therefore i am not in a position to apply for refund reissue again
        It may not be out of place to mention here that i am a retired ex nri senior citizen solely dependent on the bank interest i receive from my savings and if such a huge sum as above is stuck, it hurts me financially

Sincerely yours

Bharat varma
        Pan agppv6424n

My name is satya narayan lal. At present i am living at pocket – 9, sector – 21, rohini, new delhi, pin code – 110086. At 11 o’clock, i had gone to sbi purth kalan branch code is 50375 for deposit the cheque of rs one lacs fifty thousand (Which is taken by me as loan from one of my relative) to the counter. And said to employee of the bank please cheque the kyc of my account and deposite the cheque. My account is pensioner account in which address is air force station bkt, lucknow, uttar pradesh. He had send me to mr surendra pal who has refused to deposit cheque and misbehave with me and insulted me in presence of whole public afterward one of other ladies staff whose name was poonam kumara come to me and also misbehave and insulted me and told me whatever you want to do can do. You go anywhere you can’t do anything to me and my staff. I told her you please give me a piece of paper so that i can write a complain to the bank. She totally refused me to give. Whatever you can do you do, i don’t bother at all. She told me bank will not responsible to provide stationery. And i asked for complain register, she refused me to give. She told me there is no such register in the bank for public. There are hundreds of people coming like you to complain. They can’t do anything. As i am ex defence personnel and i have got almost twenty lacs rupees through my account as a retirement fund. Then i want to know how the employee told me there is no pan card and aadhar card is available in this account as i also got gas subsidiary through this account. As i have got internet banking service in this account. Though this i am looking the account in which aadhar is link and pan card is available. Due to rude behaviour and insult i am feeling very sorry for sbi.

Unfortunately I opened an NRI account in Yes bank in Sector 8 Branch Chandigarh 3-4 years back with Customer ID 588418 in my name (Krishan Kumar Kalra) and my wife's name Mrs Urmil Kalra.
            I recently deposited a check of Rs. 80, 000 in my saving bank account. I came to know that they have frozen my accounting without any notice due to non-submission of KYC documents. Yes Bank requested me to submit KYC information by[protected], which I did electronically. But Yes Bank frozen my account before this day. Now they are not activating it for best reasons known to them. I have requested through e-mails and telephone but they are not depositing my check.
            After demonetization, bank staff has become corrupt and don't do any work without taking money. Prime Minister program of detecting black money did not succeed due to these bank employees. They don't do any work without taking money. Since I'm outside India and can't bribe them, they are inventing new methods to harass public.
            I would request to investigate

1. Why they have frozen my account without any notice to me.
            2. Whether they have frozen other accounts due to lack of information
            I would request to take strict action against bank Staff responsible for harassment including lodging of FIR against the Culprit.
            Sir I have paid my monthly emi on date but the financial company is deducting fine in unnecessary basis ...please take an action on Bajaj finance
            I have a bank account in dena bank - hawai chowk branch - jamnagar - gujarat. As per reserve bank of india notification there is return cheque charges not applicable on other reason connectivity failure. Inspite of bank charged to me.
            Please to make stop this corruption by bank.

Respected sir,
              With due respect this is to inform you that northern railway (Moradabad division) issued my ppo. The ppo department informed that my pension is released but my bank not released till now. The bank person said no information about this matter.
              I had submitted all document demanded by bank.
              Bank detail - central bank of india.
              Branch-bajpai market subhash nagar bareilly (Up) 243001.
              Account no.-[protected].
              Account holder - mr. Subhash chandra saxena.
              Contact:[protected]

Ifsc code: cbin0282208.
              But my pension has not been credited in my account till now.
              I visited bank a number of times but no response from the branch manager (Mr. Bipin sagar). Once he demands for some amount in respect the work.
              I am facing lots of financial trouble.
              You are requested to kindly look in to the matter & arrange the payment of my pension from september 2017 onward immediately and also inform me the status.
              For your information my ppo no.[protected].
              Ppo date-28/08/2017
              Emp no-[protected]
              I shall be highly great full to you sir.

Subhash chandra saxena
              H/no.-764 tilak colony subhash nagar.
              Distt.-bareilly (U. P.)
              Mob.- [protected]
              E-mail:amits.[protected]@gmail.com.

Dear team, i self dwarka nath siddh, after two months my problem was not solved but i did not get the answer to the satisfaction of the unfortunate. I did not get the money, after all i had to get the help of the consumer helpline.
                Bank a/c no [protected]
                Bank sbi
                Firtst complaint no. At[protected]
                Consumer complaint no. 698103
                complaint against sbi bank
                I have not received any reply from your side. I posted a complain against MCI-gets conference in Feb.
                As they are booking hotels in minimum rates and selling 4-5 times more to delegates attending various conferences held in various cities in India.

We, naph graphics pvt. Ltd., are manufacturers & exporters of web offset printing machine. We are registered in ssi. We have been exporting printing machinery and spares related to printing machinery.

Normally we get export benefits against amount of export done by company. Now the problem is that due to wrong port code mentioned on brc (Bank realization certificate) issued by vijaya bank we are not able to get the export incentives.

We have already requested to vijaya bank - overseas branch, ansal bhawan, kg marg, new delhi, (Branch code 9514) several times but the rectifications has not been done till date. Whenever we ask them about this why the action has not been taken despite our repeated requests, they reply that they have forwarded our complaint to head office - bangalore and there is no response from head office - bangalore. The overseas branch tell us that this rectification will only be done by vijaya bank head office bangalore.

We have complained about this more than 15 times to overseas branch since nov. 2017 but they reply us verbally that the complaint has been forwarded to head office for necessary correction and head office is not doing any thing in this regard.

As bank is not rectifying its own fault, we are being denied all export benefits like meis etc. Which is a considerable monitory loss.

Hence with a big hope, we request your good self to intervene and instruct bank to settle the issue so that we get the export related benefits.

Details of shipping bills:
                  1. Sb no. 1555476 (Bill id 9514fodbc156277).
                  2. Sb no. 8676314 (Bill id 9514fodbc155632).
                  3. Sb no. 4309406 (Bill id 9514fodbc176353).
                  4. Sb no. 4309329 (Bill id 9514fodbc176352).
                  5. Sb no. 6811555 (Bill id 9514fodbc176240).

In nut shell bank has filled wrong port code in brc due to which we are not able to get export related benefits.

Hope there will be prompt action and bank will rectify their mistake soonest possible and we will start getting the benefits.

Best regards,
                  For naph graphics pvt. Ltd.,
                  D - 93, sector - 63, noida 201307

Ashok goyal
                  Mobile no. [protected]
                  Email [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sir/mam
                    I have approached (Address : metlife insurance company ltd, brigade seshmal, 5 vani villas road basavangudi, bangalore - 56004)
                    However they have not released my payment as yet, in this connection it is humbly requested that action may be taken to release my payment as i have retired from government service. Moreover my balances are lying with the compant since november 2012. My policy bearing no[protected], application no[protected], certification no[protected].
                    Your's faithfully
                    Salinder singh
                    R/o: channi rama bye pass jammu, j&k
                    Pin: 180015
                    Phone no: [protected]
                    release of payment from metlife insurance company in favour of salinder singh, channi rama bye pass jammu, j