Minus 0
1.2

Minus 0 Complaints & Reviews

i have purchased a domain name in Manashosting,while hosting my site i am facing too many problems, their response was very bad, No proper answer form them i have purchased many domains from other companies but their service was very good but in manas it was very poor for each renewal they take... My site is not working many times. very bad service. i do not know more bad words to wish them

Hi, I am here to share my worst experience which I am currently undergoing with Manashosting, a Domain and Hosting Service provider based in Bangalore.

We had subscribed to their '5 year Unlimited Hosting Service" and have been facing issues right from Day 1. Until payment, all went well as I had receiving call from their Sales & Billing Department intimating about the various packages available and the best suitable to our business. Once the payment is made, all their Customer Service has vanished. I had to followup on each and every aspect relating to our domain and hosting.

From last three months, our website is 'down' on a frequent basis and when contacted their Customer Service, they had informed that they are facing some issues with the Server due to the Storm in US and the same will be rectified but even today(after three months), the problem is still not rectified and we are being taken to task for their inefficiency. When we followup with them through Chat, we have been kept on wait for long time without any proper response and when we contact through Ticket, they simply send us a message that they are working on it and will be rectified soon. We are seeing this from last 03 months now. In recent times, we have observing that they have even stopped replying to our messages raised through Ticket. Even there has been no response to Compliant raised through their Ticketing system. When we contact them over phone to their Technical Dept in Hyderabad, they abruptly disconnect the call or they say that we will reply to your ticket. There has also been an occasion wherein they have asked us to Do what ever we can including raising a complaint with the Consumer Forum which we are seriously thinking at this point of time.

Our business has been severely affected because of the delayed and lazy attitude of Manashosting. I am sharing this experience just to caution all the customers who are thinking of seeking services of companies like Manashosting. Be very careful and think twice before becoming prey to such companies.

Thank you.

I have purchase my domain through by manashosting and his services is not good everytime want money by different method and now my domain is expire and told many time that you release my domain i don't want your services so he is not releasing my domain everytime he talk for money manashosting doing fraud with the customer getting money from any ways. I am not able to purchase my domain from different company take action against him and release my domain from manashosting

under is my domain status

Registration Service Provided By: MANASHOSTING.COM

Domain Name: SIDDIQUEGEMS.COM

Registration Date: 21-May-2010
      Expiration Date: 21-May-2013

Status:LOCKED
      Note: This Domain Name is currently Locked.
      This feature is provided to protect against fraudulent acquisition of the domain name,
      as in this status the domain name cannot be transferred or modified.

Name Servers:
      ns1.manasserver.com
      ns2.manasserver.com

minus 0 — not withdrawing my hosting purchased under money back guarantee

i have raise so many problem and so many times bt they are not solving my problem infact closed my issue without resolving it and not giving my money back . please tell me what to do. i have purchased hosting under money back guarntee .

thanks
      hi
      i am also the victim and there are many more lets all complaint about the same to cyber cell in centre and state

Email:[protected]@gmail.com

I HAVE PURCHASED A HOSTING PACKAGE FROM MANSHOSTING 5000 for 5 years for unlimited windows package. They stop my services after 6 month and said that you can't host other companies websites on this package . i asked billing team that this is not in your agreement and why should i go for unlimited package when i cant host . Now after lot of discussion with their billing team they said you have to pay this amount , i said i don't want to use your services and purchasing hosting from a new company delete my account.

NOw the main issue is " i have purchased a domain also from manashosting on a different date. i have attached the copy of that bill . " now they stolen my domain also and said if you don't pay the penalty we will not provide you the domain transfer key as well as not change your name servers . i tell them domain is a different thing and i have a different invoice of it . why i cant change its name servers and transfer it they don't have any answer and said you have to pay penalty.

Dear sir/ madam they have stolen my domain please take action against them and help me to take my domain back. thank you

my mail id is : [protected]@gmail.com

manashosting account information: Account ID : 1016468

Customer ID: PEM[protected]

registered email id : [protected]@successladder.in

I deposited Rs 6650/- 0n 25 March 2011 for above website for five years.

They claimed that I used more SQL database, so I have to deposit penalty.

I raised the ticket in the month of June 2012 that your control panel is not providing control to create data base in SQL.
          They answer was to send .bak file so that database can be created by you.
          But I did not sent .bak file and further database is not created.

They informed Jan 2013 that system claiming over usage of Database.

Also They charged the penalty of Rs 1000/- and deleted my website.

SO I informed to return my remaining amount after taking account of 22 months web space but they have not returned.

My Ticket Raised to http://manashosting.co.in/help/index.php?/Tickets/Survey/Index/353911/p3dil209si... : OSF[protected]

Phone of Company as per website : http://www.manashosting.com/contact_us.html

Fax:[protected]on request)

Enquiry: [protected]@manashosting.com

Sales: [protected]@manashosting.com

Ram Prakash
          What is your website is doing ? it is helping to cunsumer or not

I am a customer of manashosting. I have more than 10 domains from manashosting. today they suddenly stopped my website and asked to pay for invoice, their billing team has raised an invoice of 5613/- to me and has asked to make the payment. The reason was I have some unused webpages on their website folder.

I am frustrated of their services and I advise every one not to go for this company. The people are fraud.

Regards....
            A Customer

I have taken professional package of VPS from manashosting on 7th December 2012 in that time their sales head shardha told me we will give you the server by 8th December 2012 for the VPS package I paid RS. 29000/-(approx). But they provided me the server 11th December. When I tried to deploy my code then I am not able to deploy my code when I contacted with their technical team they told me you have to take the power pack for java hosting. If you want to deploy your war file through control panel. For the power pack again I paid around 4000/-(3600/- for power pack+Service tax). After installation of Power Pack I uploaded my war file but my site is not working. When I contacted with their technical team they asked me as your server is unmanaged we can’t help you. I created one ticket regarding this (ticket id – CBT[protected] they replied “I could see that your domain name servers are
              ns1.manasserver.com [216.151.164.30]
              ns2.manasserver.com [216.151.165.32]
              If you have taken the java package then you need to change the name servers as
              dns10.365techsupport.com
              dns20.365texhsupport.com” as they didn’t given me any control panel to maintain domain name server. When I contacted with their technical team they told me we can’t help regarding this as you have not taken the managed server. First of all if you not give anyone proper information then definitely you have to help him. Then I raised one ticket with their billing team(ticket id – DMD[protected] in reply of this ticket they replied – “Dear sir,
              As per your request your domain name servers has been changed.”. After this reply I again deployed my war file and started my service but again my website is not up. Again I raised one ticket to cancel my order (ticket id-BMS[protected] I stated all the things that happened with me in the ticket. Then I got calls from technical team in which they again told me your domain name server is wrong, I am updating your domain name server and your website will be up within 24 hour. This states that they only misguided me in reply of ticket CBT[protected]. Now its more than 30 hours and still my site is not up. Now they are not refunding my money and not uploading my site. I am in the great loss.

Please do the needfull.

i am here to complaint about manashosting which is fraud company as they have cheated me and sold me package by providing wong informations about package.
                called for domain renewal and sold me webhosting package which i never want saying this include website builder,domain renewal and hosting.
                when i called them asking why my domain hasnt be renewed they say you have to pay extra for domain renewal i asked but you people have already charge me in the above package they say its not included in that.
                as my domain was near to expire i was made to pay 674 again for domain renewal which they never renewed.
                as now i am asking for refund of my both the packages now no one is doing that as it was commitied by there manager of billing team.
                every day they are cooking story .
                actually they are fraud and cheater.
                they are big frauds visit manashostingvictims.org to join hands to fight against them
                become a part of group http://www.manashostingvictims.org i am also part of this group and they are fighting againg this fraud company and have tried several times to stop these damn activities of this company but owners of manashosting are so big frauds that just want to earn money that is it

The services are very very bad from the manashosting, my personal experience as a resaller say that they just don't provide on time technical support, server plans are attractive but most of time i found my client troubling with access. Hosted sites are down twice in a week. Technical team unable to fine correct issues. Accounts team not acting promptly in case of addfunds or domain registration or billing part. Deducting taxes illegaly from customer billings.

Over all the company is totaly not able to provide services what there sales team clams, don't even think of this hosting services, its just lost of time, money and your client.
                  I need to close my services and need refund, the billing team is not even replying me on the same.

If you are facing problems at Manashosting and if there are no proper replies you must escalate the matter. They have a very good second level team who help you in trouble shooting all types of issues. If you are a customer of that company in the help area you have complaints booking why don't you try that. Its worked for me. Actually one of the third level support person told me about the complaints department til then i was unaware. Check it am sure you will not regret.

hi,

Thank you for using your HDFC bank credit card ending 7225 for Rs.558.43 in mumbai at manashosting avenues on 2012:0930:12:42:26

Thank you for using your HDFC bank credit card ending 7225 for Rs.5078.67 in mumbai at manashosting avenues on 2012:0930:13:03:30

above payment is not clear.

Minus 0 Recent Comments