Minus 0
1.2

Minus 0 Complaints & Reviews

We have purchased the 10 Domain Windows hosting from Manashosting company. We have purchased the Dedicated IP too. We have not received the exact database that we were suppose to get and also the Dedicated IP. We have raised the Ticket too OEM 595915. When we call billing department, they will ask us to contact the Technical team and when we call tech team they will ask to call billing department. The tech person told "they are not concerned for this issue and Customer relations". They speak very rude and never provide any kind of support. Please take the legal action on them and cancel their license so that people like us will be saved by spending the money.
We have solution to reteive your domain. OR for further and other services like hosting, web developemnt, reseller packages, seo.

We didt found your contact details any where. Please call us.

we have recovered moer then 20 domains includes domains from manashosting and quick2host from these kind of issues.

our contact details
shailender ahuja
My Web developer . In
[protected]@mywebdeveloper.in
Dear all manashosting victims

we all know that manashosting is providing hosting and domain names,

and being a manashosting client you also know that it is a nightmare

for you to get services from this company.

if you are a small user and does not need any resources to use you are

a happy customer as you dont need their services

but if you are launching a good website which needs traffic and

resources once the sale is over nobody is their to see you. you are

left alone to fight with your own.

your money is wasted and you feel like being cheated with terms of

so please join hands with us in this mission

regards
dew techy
manashostingvictims.org

This complaint is against the poor hosting services provided by Manashosting. The services, though cheap, are incomplete and non-standard.

I bought a Java hosting package for INR2000 from Manashosting in January, 2008. For the first 1.5 years the services were crawling but I could manage somehow. Although, I raised various issues wherever necessary, there was no improvement. Things were fine until they replaced my service with some other software called "Plesk".

The change was incorporated WITHOUT my consent or permission. I was never asked, but just informed that this has been done. Upon using Plesk I found out that it was NOT appropriate for Java Hosting. There were a lot of problems and Manashosting suggested me NON-STANDARD solutions.

Till date I am requesting them to change back to the earlier software. For this too, they want me to pay INR 500. Why should I pay for their mistakes? This is Fraud. They had not taken any technical advice either, while changing to Plesk.

I do not ask for my money back, just that a better service be provided that at least meets my requirements. The change in service they gave was unsolicited.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Last 7 months I am using manashosting domain, database, and web space services, I never found such type of worst, rude, and childish nature company within 11 years of my business. Within these 7 months, I am losing more than 15 clients due to manashosting’s service; finally, I am migrating 20 domains with space and database to other company by paying from my pocket to save my client. If you want to save your business and do not like to suffer, please don’t use manashosting service any more. I am praying to God to save my business and request to save from manashosting also.

Pray for you also.
    ManasHosting is the worst company that i was ever associated with. Their service cannot be considered as RUDE but it should be termed as "DUMB, IMMATURE, SARCASTIC, IDIOTIC AND WORTHLESS support. They are a bunch of guys and girls sitting there without any productive work. It is the worst company that i have ever come across.
    ManasHosting is worst service provider in hosting work. There sales team promise 100% this and that but technical team will do only 0%. They even not listing your call they will tell you to raise ticket, if Ticket raise nothing happen.

I paid him for the service but i lost my client due to their poor services. The technical team at manashosting looking like DOG they will never listen you just they just only asking to submit ticket.

The aim of manashosting to raise the money any how. If you paid they will forget you, if you not they will call you 100%.

PLEASE BE CAREFULLY BEFORE GO WITH MANASHOSTING.
    I have also purchase windows unlimited package from manashosting for 3 year. Now they block the control panel and told me your billing address is differ then website address now pay 1000 Rs. for reopen then control panel or purchase re-seller package for the same in 10000 rs. I request to them pl. open control panel i will change the address but now they fine 1000 Rs. as a penalty. I Think this is only one fraud company which give 100% satisfaction for cheating ( Kaise ullu banaya). Never purchase any service from them.
    Every body has a problem with manas hosting lets tack back our honor back we have wasted so much money becuase od manashosting i am going to raice fir with manashoting... :-
    manashosting is WORST hosting company. POOR and PATHETIC support . very arrogant staff, BEWARE

i have purchased a domain name in Manashosting, for every renewal i am facing too many problems, their response was very bad, No proper answer form them i have purchased many domains from other companies but their service was very good but in manas it was very poor for each renewal they take more than 72hours where others take only 3 to 4 hours.
      i m the old customer of manashosting, i have a very good experience with these people, when i took the windows pkg i was facing some technical problems but i was getting good support, right now i m not facing any problem and they have introduced many plans like raising the ticket to help the customers i m very happy with manashosting support.
      Ultimate aim of any user coming to get the hosting plans from different companies will be to get the best hosting plan with a lot of offers and promotions. They must feel worthy that they are able to get the hosting plan with the best kind of services when they are paying for that service. They have to go for a thorough analysis in the reviews before deciding on the hosting plan.manashosting is such a company providing all the facilities and very good service to the customers.
      Manashosting-good service provider
      Hosting companies we find everywhere but not a single host to rely on. There are so many hosting companies all over and all say we provide this we provide that but when we are into their service we come to know they have nothing to give us .We believe them we pay for their service and get nothing is really pathetic. I had such worst experience with hosting companies initially when I started my website.I was almost ruined by one company called host website.com .Then I realized what they are in reality. I simply wasted my money on this. Then one of my friend told me something about manashosting which is providing packages for very less price. Less than the previous company which I had taken. I was in total confusion to take this company packages or no bcoz even they have many thing to give to their customers but the price also is very low. How to believe them. Then I try to get some advises from others who have tried this or using tis service. Some told good and some told bad. But good about this company just overcame all the bad reviews. Its packages are so good, less price, more offers in the package, excellent support for beginners as well, what else do we expect from any company, to help us when we really need them.Have patience to listen to customers call. Thats it I decided to go for manashosting. Now I’m so happy for choosing such good company after all that trauma I faced in host website.com. Really good service. What ever may be the company we need good service first.
      I heard many good reviews about manashosting, i saw their packages they are offering for very reasonable and also they are giving many offers i m very happy with their reasonable price n offers and i heard about their technical support.till today i have not faced any problem.
      manashosting-Packages.
      There are many web hosting companies providing many different packages. I heard about manashosting which is providing good packages at reasonable cost. I thought of trying this manashosting services. Recently I have taken a small package that is 25 MB package. In this package I got 25MB web space and 50GB bandwidth per month. This is a good package I experienced. Simply the best support and service you can find from a hosting company. Better uptime. Not only do they offer great packages, your account is set up very quickly, cheap, reliable, many features. This is great company for hosting. You won't find better offer anywhere else. Now my site is working fine. I am planning to take another good package from them which is suitable to my requirements.
      I have been using this service since 4 years. Their support team is just excellent and their service is too good. Server is never down. Now me along with all my friends are customers of this company and getting very good service from them. I now feel that I have taken a very good decision. ting very good support from this company till today. Initially I had taken windows package. Because of such good support and attractive package now I have taken windows, java and reseller packages also. This company cares for all their customers. They are highly reliable. Whenever there is any change, any up gradation they have informed me every time. They send so many mails and SMS .They take the feedback to improve their support. They have provided very good facilities. Since I have been using from past 4 years I'm very lucky to get all new and advanced techniques, facilities, discounts from them. For renewal they have given me intimation 1 month before for every domain that I have registered. Their technical support is excellent. Now they have changed their website and strategy to help customers better is also changed. I'm very much happy and looking forward for more service and support from manashosting.
      manas hosting is best company provinding powerfull service in the world.
      i am very proud to tell that i am a customer of manashosting.
      it's really helpfull for all kind of people to host there website with low expenses
      Manashosting has created a name for itself in the market of web hosting services in India. When compared to any other website hosting company, Manashosting offers more space and bandwidth and that too at highly reasonable prices. Currently, Manas Hosting is offering some great discounts to their new customers as well as to their existing customers who are opting for new packages.
      Manashosting is offering free domain registration for the first year. This is however applicable only for one domain and available on web space packages. There is 50% discount for the first year on most of the reseller packages with unlimited web space and bandwidth. For instance, the Super Reseller package is available for just Rs. 2500 per year as against the usual rate of Rs. 5000.
      The Java package is being offered at Rs. 3000 for a period of 3 years. Discount is available on web hosting services for Windows and Linux platforms regardless of whether you are opting for without domain package, one domain package, 5 domain package, 10 domain package or 25 domain package. You could also avail of their special discount scheme on web space packages. Now, you will get 25MB web space Windows and 100MB web space Linux for 3 years for as little as Rs. 855.
      Manashosting also brings to you a great domain transfer offer. If you transfer your website to Manashosting for 1 year, you would get 3 year web space absolutely for free. In this process of free domain transfer, if your website is Live, it would remain functional. Manashosting also provides all its existing clients with the facility of adding more domains to the already existing hosting account. With this, you can point your multiple domains to one hosting account. And what's more, the services are absolutely free of cost according to the package.
      The Ten Year Package offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth for just Rs.66 per month is currently one of the best deals from Manashosting. You sign up for this 10 year package and can rest assured regarding all services related to website hosting.
      The services of Manashosting are complete and quite effective owing to the top class customer service offered by them. They provide 24 x 7 tech support, 24 x 7 phone support, 24 x 7 tech support through live chat, and tech support by ticket system. If you really want to make the most of their services, avail the discounts currently on offer. Remember, these discounts are valid only for a limited period!
      The fiercely competitive business environment has made it imperative for every business to make their presence felt online in order to reach a wider clientele. You cannot expect any business to flourish without creating a website that provides complete information about their products and services to the maximum number of potential customers. But, web space may be a constraint to adding great amount of relevant content to a website. This is where Manashosting comes into the picture.
      Manashosting is one of the most renowned website hosting firms in India. It provides more space and bandwidth at reasonable prices than any other web hosting company in India.
      Manashosting is your one stop solution for creating large websites without worrying about the upper limit with respect to web space usage or bandwidth. Manas Hosting offers a number of packages that have been widely popular owing to their offering o[censored]nlimited web space and unlimited bandwidth. Manashosting’s Unlimited Domain Hosting Reseller Package would allow you to host unlimited domains with unlimited web space and unlimited bandwidth. You may also opt for Multi-Platform Reseller Package that offers unlimited web space with unlimited bandwidth reseller package in Windows, Linux, and Java. The Super Reseller Package from Manashosting also provides you with unlimited web space and unlimited bandwidth. No other web hosting company can beat the offerings of Manashosting when it comes to web space reseller space in India.
      With more and more businesses willing to create their own websites as a part of their online marketing strategy, reseller hosting is gaining prominence. It is the method of reselling the hosting services that a client purchased from a source hosting company. So, if you are interested in selling hosting services further to your own client base, you may try one of the reseller packages offered by Manas Hosting.
      Every business owner wants to take his business to the top however, very few of them are really successful in doing so. The reason for this is such businesses undertake proper online marketing strategies for generating revenues for their business and expanding their client base. Manas Hosting is a reputed company that offers a wide range of services in order to ensure that your web site makes its presence felt online. Manashosting undertakes a number of activities to promote the products and services offered by your business online.
      Manashosting offers Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services for your business. SEO is a must because with the advent of the Internet, everybody now turns towards for Internet for selling or purchasing a product or for finding information regarding any product.
      Search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN play the key role in deciding which web site should appear in the search engine page result (SEPR) and where it should be positioned. And the higher a web site is placed in search engine results, the greater would be your client base. And, the greater the client base, the larger would be your profits. Thus, Manas Hosting undertakes SEO for other companies and helps them invite more traffic and improve the page ranking of their web site in an
      In addition to SEO services, Manashosting also offers Content Writing services. Content is an integral part of any web site. If the content of a web site is not interesting, the user will never revisit the web site. Thus, content gives an identity to the web site. Manas Hosting offers interactive and powerful content for other web sites and lets people know about the products or services being offered by the company. Various types of content writing activities undertaken by Manas Hosting are
      At ManasHosting, you could make use of the facility of free registration of your website domain available with our popular web space packages. Our web hosting services are ideal for effective, impressive, and long-lasting brand recognition amongst your target audience. We offer superior uptime, high speed, generous disk space, unlimited band width, web mail support, more e-mail ID space, Pop3, and excellent performance. All these factors have made ManasHosting one of the most sought after web hosting providers in today's competitive market.
      ManasHosting provides web hosting services at best market rates. Each of our hosting plan includes an exhaustive list of attractive, useful, and profitable features that are designed to make your website appear amongst the best in the market. The primary support behind assured reliability of ManasHosting is their excellent technical support. Our highly competent quality of web hosting services is because of their efforts. In addition, ManasHosting also offers Online and Offline activation of your order, latest and effective Anti Spam and Anti Virus protection, complete control panel facility, and many more lucrative web hosting services in India.
      The offer of highly useful 7 days free trial before payment makes ManasHosting a web hosting company worth opting for. Our company is unique and more popular than other web host providers in India because of affordable and quality web hosting services.
      Few of our primary areas of strength include innovation, commitment to quality, and out-of-the-box thinking. ManasHosting has a skillful and experienced management team that also includes in-house Microsoft Certified web developers. With the help of our talented and trained team, we register a unique name for your organisation, and thus open up new opportunities of web-based customers for your business growth. ManasHosting is dedicated to offer its customers with the most reliable, fast, effective, and efficient web hosting services possible.
      i m tgetting good support, right now i m not facing any problem and they have introduced many plans like raising the ticket to help the customers i m very happy with manashosting support.
      Manashosting-good service provider
      I have been using this service since 4 years. Their support team is just excellent and their service is too good. Server is never down. Now me along with all my friends are customers of this company and getting very good service from them.manashosting is a best company.
      manashosting send so many mails and SMS .They take the feedback to improve their support. They have provided very good facilities. Since I have been using from past 4 years I'm very lucky to get all new and advanced techniques, facilities, discounts from them. For renewal they have given me intimation 1 month before for every domain that I have registered.
      I have been using manashosting service since 4 years. Their support team is just excellent and their service is too good. Server is never down. Now me along with all my friends are customers of this company and getting very good service from them. I now feel that I have taken a very good decision. ting very good support from this company till today.
      it, s true, some one must take legal action against Manashosting, even am one of the sufferer .
      most of the (good)comments came from their representative itself, shows how unprofessional they are! At least the commenter should have shown basic commonsense of putting valid good/bad comments instead of copy/paste!!!
      I understand what you are saying and how it feels but the fact of the matter is as i personally have an account with manashosting, they are revising their complete set up hence most of the old customer are not ready to accept the change especially those where they have lost their payment details etc. And now when manashosting wants to verify cause they are in the process of issuing ID numbers to their customers' they would obviously need the details. As a customer i appreciate this move and I did give them the info that were sought from me. The best stuff here is there are many who don't have a problem expect the few, and only those who do not have their info with them. What better way to spoil reputation than posting stuffs about the company.
      close this company no any good service no any response alsays face errors and arrors and the clint support so dirty man. manas hosting is totaly dirty

avinesh

I am Suresh Kumar Mishra book a site from Manashosting in Bangalore. I pay that company Online ATM Card 2500/- but company withdraw 5000/- in my account. I generate more time ticket but company no any response my complaint so last i dicide why not i reg. my complaint https://www.consumercomplaints.in so i reg. my complaint.

My Ticket No:

Ticket ID Last Replier Status Priority Department
        Regarding some problem
        CYE-367977 Billing Team4 On Hold Urgent Complain Booking
        Regarding Site Activation
        KOE-153335 Billing Team4 Closed Emergency Billing team
        Regarding Account Activation
        GZI-471538 CSH-3 Closed Emergency Tech Support team
        hello sir please check my domain status
        BBV-773641 TSH-2 Closed Urgent Tech Support team

KQS-984135

Second Complaint
        Suresh Mishra
        Posted On: 12 Jan 2010 02:42 AM
        Ticket ID: FAZ-551466 and more complaint but no any response.

Company Details
        Manash Hosting
        #28, 2nd Floor, 3rd Block
        1st Main, 3rd Stage,
        Basaveshwara Nagar
        Bangalore - 560079, (India)
        Phone: [protected]

If you want any details please mail me i post all details with date/time.

settle my problem so please delet it, I satisfied with Manashosting, now i am useing that company service. now no any issue with that company so please delete it from complaint list

We have signed with Manashosting 2 month before. From day 1 we are facing the problem with them. Mails never work properly. Always we have to complain. after complain they will close the file just like that. No proper service. we are not happy with them.

They dont know how emportent mails nowaday in world. after seeing this also, if they dont responce i will sue on them.

dear readers, please dont go with this company. they are realy not good.

regards,

sundar
          Trawel Mart
          bangalore
          YES IT IS RIGHT THAT MANASHOSTING COMPANY IS NOT GOOD THEY ONLY WAIST THE CLIANTS MONEY AND AFTER GETTING ANY ISSUE THEY ONLY TELL TO MIGRATE TO OTHER CP BUT THEY CANNOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM

This is to inform you that i have had hoisted my website through your company and since then if i need to access the control panel that was provided to me, i need to call your tech support 10 times and still its the same. I do not understand what kind of service are you offering. Though it is cheap but indeed it is cheap. We need to beg for things to actually work.

Every time i need to make some change, I am redirected and asked to raise a ticket. In the past 3 days, i have raised tickets and till now, there has been no response from your side. If the same thing continues for a few more days, i will not mind wasting my money and taking my service from some other reliable service provider.

One more thing.... please remove the 99% satisfaction mark off your advertisements as I am sure that there would be many more people effected like me.....
            one of the best thing which i like in manashosting is its cheap and best packages, good support, advanced server, and ofcourse easy mode of payment. I think these all are the basic things which we consider in hosting and all the things are available then when manashosting is blamed as a bad hosting. One should know the exact reason and say anything about others.
            I am a customer of manashosting and i am fed up with this hearing that manashosting is o worst company. I am also using the services of manashosting but i am not getting any kind of problem from them. I have 7 domains hosted in manashosting and all are working properly. I think its a mistake that manashosting is a bad hosting company. I have experience with many other companies in that i have choosed manashosting and i will continue its services.
            I am a free lance web designer that signed up for Manashosting April 2008. At the beginning it took me some time to get familiar with the control panel but when I managed to do this I discovered that it has a number of great features that I currently enjoy. They recently added asp.NET which I intend to use in the near future, also there is a number of php version which is also an advantage for me. It is not that I use them all but you never know.
            This is brajesh patel and i want to share my experience in the field of hosting. Hosting is a big thing to opt if you want to go for big and a good running business. I have 7 domains hosted in different companies. None of them have satisfied me well. Some hosting company will have some or the other problems. Then i got a company called manashosting where i hosted my one domain. I got a very good service. To sort out my problem i took 1 hour then also without any interference they helped me in tackling the problem. Thats really a good service yaar.They are technically so sound. Then finally I transfered my all the 7 domains to manashosting..
            When there are so many hosting companies why i choose manashosting!!! its just coz of its good service and packages. I have an experience with many companies who give hosting but their services are very bad comparatively. That is the reason why i switched from another company to manashosting. I want this hosting for years and may be decades for my business so its better to choose a good company. So i believe only manashosting can satisfy my needs, so i prefer manashosting and even i advise you to go for it.
            MANASA HOSTING IS WORST COMPANY EVER I HAVE SEEN IN DOMAIN SERVICE INDUSTRY.

THEY ARE BULL

THEIR SUPPORT ID SHOULD BE

[protected]@MANASHOSTING.CO.IN

need account detail for domain control. We have registered Manashosting for the domain and webspcae on saturday, 30 jan 2010 for which i havent got loging details for domain, however they had provided only webspace login detail. When we call them they dont pick up the call. Whenever they pick up, end call in between.
              Dear all manashosting victims

we all know that manashosting is providing hosting and domain names,

and being a manashosting client you also know that it is a nightmare

for you to get services from this company.

if you are a small user and does not need any resources to use you are

a happy customer as you dont need their services

but if you are launching a good website which needs traffic and

resources once the sale is over nobody is their to see you. you are

left alone to fight with your own.

your money is wasted and you feel like being cheated with terms of

so please join hands with us in this mission

regards
              dew techy
              manashostingvictims.org

A BUNCH OF JOKERS AND PATHETIC, STUPID, [censored]S ARE RUNNING THIS COMPANY. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GIVE A SERVICE TO CUSTOMER. EVEN I DON'T THINK THAT SINGLE STAFF IS GRADUATE IN THIS COMPANY. ENGLISH IS PETHATICCCCCCCCCCCCC .... DONT EVEN KNOW ABC OF COMPUTERS, HOSTING AND SERVICES.

SHOULD BE BANNED BY GOVERNMENT FOR DOING FALSE PROMISES AND HARRASING EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER.

WHO SO EVER IS READING THIS , MY SINCERE ADVISE IS TO STAY MILES AWAY FROM THESE

Manashosting.com — False Promises - Ridiculous Service

I had taken the hosting service from manashosting.com on 20th feb 2008. I paid through online bank transfer. And my account should be activated instantly. But it was not. At the most they claim the activation take 24-48 Hrs. But my a/c is still not activated. It is still showing pending status.

on repeatedly contacting them, i get the same pill of marketing statements to have patient it will be activated today.

Now i wanted my money back.. Those fellows are not even replying back.

What should i do. Please suggest me. i wanted to make them realize.

Deep Regards,
                Hemant Seth

I have registed an Domain with manashosting since registeration I am facing lots of issue customer care is very bad technical team is worst of all they never support your quries they say they technical support in bangalore when we call then ask us to call hyderabad number. upon calling hyd number he asks you to create an ticket, we are no techical person we would just need o check why is my site down but they never answer ur call my mails are down from past 10 days i have complained and created ticket but still no luck, ticket are closed without any response or update. upon calling they ask us to create new ticket and forward tech support is very aroganet and hars with customer, the only good team is sales team they make call 100 times and push u in the trap and ur stuck,

Date : 26/11/2009

Service Provider Address :
                    Manashosting
                    #28, 2nd Floor, 3rd Block 1st Main, 3rd Stage,
                    Basaveshwara Nagar Bangalore - 560079, (India)
                    Email : [protected]@manashosting.co.in

I am Thangavel from Coimbatore, was purchased manashosting Windows Plesk 11GB Hosting Service on 01/05/2009( Rs1100). After purchase space, they provide MS SQL 2005 Database after one month. Database system working very slow. I raised several complaint over phone and mail and net, no response. Then I planned to used their space for another one application called ISAPI Rewrite. They simply told that our system cant support. It took nearly 4 months. In the mean time, my client cancel my project. So, i planned to rename space domain name for using html pages. I raised a request on 29.10.2009 about it and send request via email, phone and their technical and billing department. Till now they never do it. I raised a complaint to their company, i received a call only. But till now they response.

Manashosting Ticket Id Details :
                    Ticket ID: JYQ-945239
                    Subject: rename domain
                    Department: Billing team

Kindly retreive my money from them.

My contact number :[protected]

Sincerely,
                    Thangavel M
                    3, Gandhipudhur,
                    Uppilipalayam,
                    Coimbatore 641015
                    Ph :[protected]
                    Dear friends,

I am Nithin from cochin, was purchased manashosting Windows Plesk 11GB Hosting Service . After purchase space with in 24hrs with all control panel details, I had also given requirement for designing purpose, the design is so well
                    i'm really glad with the service and support from the manashosting.

I suggest every one to go for MANASHOSTING

Minus 0 Recent Comments