Motilal Oswal

Motilal Oswal Complaints & Reviews

mninamdar
I have opened trading Account with Motilal Oswal 2 weeks back with advance brokarage of Rs. 10000/-.
Since Last week I have started using the same. from the day one, I started facing problems with Trading Platform.

1) There was no proper training given
2) Whenever you ask resolution about queries, they transfer the call to back office & you do not get proper response bacuase they do not try to understand the problem.
3) There are many limitations on Trading which Back office has also accepted.
a) You cannot do Intraday Trading on BSE
b) You have to trade specific scrips only from Cat A & B.
c) They do not allow some of scrips from Cat B
4) I have mailed all the issues to the concerned person but there is no response.

Finally I asked to close my account. In that case they are ready to close the account but will not get any Refund.

So you should be very careful while opening the trade account with Motilal Oswal.
I have very very bad experiance with Motilal Oswal. They have lot of support issues. They have lot of limitations. Sales People are cheaters.

Once you open the account, you will experiance the same & there is no option to back out becuase they do not give money back which you have given as advance brokarage.

You should take written commmitments from the sales people. Anyway evenif they give in writing nothing will happen becuase support people are different & they do not bother about client.

In any case Motilal Oswal is not the looser becuase they are taking money in advance on non refundabble basis.

You do not get the margin on all the scrips. The margin is applicable only of A cat scrips.

Their so called dealers are worst for the support. Their Back office is really

Instead of opening account with such company, I prefer to open it with banks like HDFC, ICICI... atleast their support is very good.

Please be careful while dealing with Motilal Oswal.
Hi there,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We hope our representative Mr Shinde has now resolved the issues you were facing.

Motilal Oswal Team.

Motilal Oswal — Non refund of my balance with MOSL [Resolved]

Tarundp
    On 19th November, I instructed Motilal Oswal to close my accounts with them and refund my money. This was because I lost appx...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Stock Market

naresh17
    To
    Mr. Vikash Kumar,
    59, 2nd Floor, A.C. Market,
    G.E.L. Church Complex,
    Main Road, Ranchi – 01

Sub: Complaint against Fraudulent business being run by your Ukhra Branch office under Durgapur Sub-division, Steel City , Dist – Burdwan (W.B.). (xdg596)

I, Sri Naresh Sharma o[censored]khra Town is one of the victiam by investing Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand) vide Chaque No. 319092 dtd. 30.01.09. So far summary balance ledger for the period upto 12/03/2009 with net balance of Rs. 1481.45, then upto 25.03.09 net balance of Rs. 12632.81 & last one upto 29.10.2009 showing minus balance of Rs. 19582.53 & credit is Rs. 1550.48 in 5 pages is received by me copy enclosed. This probably shows that after a period of 1.7 month, my investment money of Rs. 20,000/- stands almost nil. Most surprising is that your Ukhra branch Manager & agent never care to consult me about my priority to invest the sum for gainful purpose. Your Branch manager is utilizing my money on his own most wrongfully. Thereby the investor i.e. myself is looser. It indicates that your Ukhra office is functioning not to give any benefit to investors. I would have earned more than Rs. 3000/- as interest on 9 to 10% return if Rs. 20,000/- was invested in fix deposit scheme of any bank. This is nothing but cheating to investor which could not be tolerated. There are other such cases in Ukhra & your Ukhra office has earned a bad reputation. Probality for this reason, last Branch Manager, Mr. B. Mishra to removed but no reluctant improvement. Your Ukhra office is a failure in port folio business on following counts.
    1) There is no transparency in running business to investor.
    2) Full ledger of demote account holders are not provided with detailed buying & selling.
    3) Total inefficient management providing no gainful return to the investors, rather the Capital money is lost.

If your Higher officer could not made up my Capital of Rs. 20,000/- immediately with good return, I would be constrained to high light the failure & running a fraudulent business making investors a looser to the R.B.I.,S.E.B.I., Kolkata, Mumbai & other Govt./legal forums which will not only damage the reputation o[censored]khra Office but to your all India Business.
    Hope you should take up the matter quickly and reply me within 15 days providing good returns of my investment.

Thanking You,
    Yours Faithfully

(Naresh Sharma)
    Investor
    P.O.- Ukhra M.G. Road, Dist – Burdwan
    Pin – 713363(W.B.) (m) [protected]
    Dear Mr. Sharma,

Our Business Associate will get in touch with you to discuss the issue and help you resolve the same. Alternatively, you could get in touch with our representative at Ranchi, Ms. Sushma at Ranchi at[protected].

Motilal Oswal Securities Team
    I agree fully. Motilal Oswal is a cheat of the first order. NSE and SEBI should check and investigate about all the methods MOSL is applying. They harass people who wants the refund after closure of account. Each sales person who visits clients lies left right and center just to get the business. After you deposit the money they start misbehaving, use utterly unbeleavable language & insult and torture the trader mentally to make mistakes to make them loose money and earn money in brokerage etc. My advise: Do not ever get in touch with MOSL if you do not want to loose your money.
    A-SUFFERER

Bhaskar Gopalkrishna Kale
      I have a trading account with Motilal Oswal. The account was frozen for want of PAN. I have given my PAN number at the time of opening my account so I dont know how this has happened. In spite of this I have again given copies of PAN cards of both self and wife. I was told that the account would be activated in two working days. It is two working weeks since then and yet the account has not been activated. I have contacted the Bangalore office3 of Motila Oswal as well as the Mumbai office and every time I have got the same reply - "it will be activated in two working days". Now I wonder 'two working days' from when! If the activation takes 2 working months, I could have been told so, but having made a commitment of two working days and not doing it in two working weeks is terrible. To add insult to injury, they are not even apologetic.
      Bhaskar Kale

motilaloswal — bad response

Sir i am trading in Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd last 1year from last monday on words no one responding now there saying that now this not a branch it become franches what i have to do who is the responding person please tell me sir
      Dear Mr Bhaskar,

We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on account of this matter. It was a pleasure speaking with you and we are happy that we were able to resolve the issue. For any future queries, please feel free to contact us. Thank you

MOFSL Customer Care
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Motilal Oswal — very bad method of charging brokerage [Resolved]

prashant m mehta
        good day sir ,

as cited above i hold demat a/c with motilal oswal and icicidirect , months back i b
        br...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Stock Market

Motilal Oswal — Square off Problem [Resolved]

Rajesh Jindal
        Hi all,

Below Issue Im facing .

Please let me knowWhere I can get justice?

[protected]...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Stock Market

gaurant

Motilal oswal has played a very dirty game wrt allotment of rights issue. I had bought shares of Infomedia in 1st week of december and as on date (31st december 2009) i still hold it and is shown in my demat account. The record date for the same was 21st december 2009.

I have not received the rights issue form as i am being told that shares on record date were not in my name. Motilal Oswal has cheated on me and seems like they have taken the rights issue against their name.

As on date the stock price is down 60% from where i bought due to stock price fall and also due to ex rights price adjustment. However, losses are in my account as it shows me the holder of the shares but profits pertaining to application of rights etc are now going to go to Motilal oswal.

I would request you to kindly take up this matter as this is clear one way cheating from such brokers

Please revert asap and stop such malpractices by such brokers

Awaiting a reply......
        Dear Gaurant,

We request you to please let us know your contact details or alternatively call us on[protected]/ 39982515 or write to us at [protected]@motilaloswal.com, so that we can help resolve your issues.

regards
        MOFSL Customer Care

Motilal Oswal — not getting digital contract notes [Resolved]

NARENDER KUMAR BHARDWAJ
          my login id is XDB038 ant Dmat a/c no. with Motilal Oswal Sec. Ltd. is- [protected]. I have not recieved...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

MANISH
          eztrade.co.in

the service is extremely poor ... readily gets disconnected...
          when i try loggin in ... the scrips dont load in 0ne attempt ... usually takes 9 to10 attempts ...
          do smthing to improvise ... or compensate for the problems caused by your service
          Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work towards further improving our services. Please provide your folio/account number or email us on [protected]@motilaloswal.com
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

sameer jayant kulkarni
            I applied your IPO for 30 shares. I do not get the shares but yet you dont refund me my Cash of 12999rs.please take the action and try to solve my problem.I am a student i need money..

Please look my complaint seriously and solve it quickly.
            looking for your positive response.
            Apologies for the inconvenience. Please provide your folio/account number or email us on [protected]@motilaloswal.com
            Apologies for the inconvenience. Please mail us on [protected]@motilaloswal.com your application details like DP ID, Payment date, Cheque number etc.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment