mundra port and special economic zone limited Complaints & Reviews

Preetha GS
I applied Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited IPO for a sum of Rs 99,000/-(Rupees Ninety Nine thousand only) in the mode of account payee cheque. Payee bank's name IndusInd Bank Ltd, Techno park Branch, Kazhakoottam Thiruvananthapuram, Cheque No 153351, dated 05.11.2007. During the issue process I have received 15 units of allotted shares. Balance amount Rs 92,400/-(Rupees Ninety two thousand four hundred only) is not been reimbursed to me till date.
Being a huge amount, rest of my money transactions are on due and 'am in debt.
Let me know your stand on this regard.

DP id 300159
Clint Id 10523482
DP Name Induslnd Bank
Bid cum Application Form No. 2 7834080
Expecting all your support and
Best regards,
Thiruvananthapuram Dist
Kerala
PIN 695571
Ph: 09986000871

mundra port and special economic zone limited — Change in the name in the REFUND ORDER

Dear sir/medam,

I Masukhbhai K Vasveliya, request you to change the name in the refund order as it has been recieved in the different name.

Name in the refund order: MANUBHAI K VASVELIYA

Name in the bank & with DP authority: MANSUKHBHAI K VASVELIYA

I have already sent the original refund order to your Mumbai office on 2nd Jan, 2008. i had sent you the physical letters on 2nd Jan and 9th Feb, 2008, but no reply has been received in this behalf.

I request you to the need full in the matter as fast as possible as it can create huge financial problems.

Hope to receive an early reply.

Mansukhbhai K Vasveliya.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

VIJAYKUMAR CHANDULAL PATEL
    I applied for Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd. IPO on 7th November 2007 vide Bid cum application form no. 44620582 bearing following details:

Name of the Applicant – VIJAYKUMAR CHANDULAL PATEL

Address of the Applicant - 12, TIRUPATI SOCIETY, NR. HIGHWAY ROAD, AT:- SIDDHPUR - 384151

Contact Number of Applicant - 0-9426521684

D.DRAFT CLEARING DATE :- 14.11.2007
    D.DRAFT CLEARING BANK :-AXIS BANK LTD, LOW GARDEN BRANCH , AHMEDABAD
    D.DRAFT CLEARING SR. NO :- 380211002
    BROKER BIDDER NO:- 94600 JM MORGAN AHMEDABAD

This is to bring to your attention that till date I have not received the refund of the aforesaid amount nor I have been alloted the shares.

Kindly look into the matter and manage the refund without any further delay.
    Also attaching the soft copy of the form which was filled at that time so, pls to request you to send the refund order at the stipulated place
    Rakesh m patel

MY ADDRESS: 191, ASHANAGAR, BESIDE HANUMAN TEMPLE
    HARINAGAR -1, UDHNA,
    SURAT-394210
    CONTECT NO: [protected]

mundra port and special economic zone limited — Fund not refund in a/c

DP NAME- INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED
    HARINAGAR -1,UDHNA
    SURAT - 394210

Email : [protected]@GMAIL.COM
    Phone : [protected]

To: Mundra port and special economic zone limited

Sub:- Non receipt of Mundra Port And Special Economic Zone Limited IPO allotted shares & refund order

I have applied for Mundra Port And Special Economic Zone Limited IPO (1LOT) through indiabulls online my application NO;12270041by paying Rs6600. The amount was also debited from my bank account.
    But till now no share allort in my a/c or amount credit in my a/c
    i try to contect in ahemadabad office (adani house) but no answer receive from their. plz refund earlier my debit amount.
    i m realy thankful for that.
    DP NAME- INDIABULLS SECURETIES LIMITED
    DP ID[protected]
    Client id 384556

mundra port and special economic zone limited — allotement is not showing in demat account

I have got allotment of 15 shares of mundra port special economic zone limited by the ipo allotement. I have also got the confermantion of allocation note but these shares are not showing in my demat account my details are as follows:-
    Application No. 26836215
    Can no. 1069528
    Srl no. 6419528/69528/26836215
    Name of applicant Nirupma Mishra
    Add. C/o Lt. Shishir Mishra,723/4, jawahar Nagar, Jaipur, 302004,
    Demat Account NO. [protected]

So sir pls do the needful. because i want to sell my shares.

Thanks.

Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd — IPO REfund not received

I applied in MUndra IPO for 60 Shares and got 15 shares but for the remaining shares,i have not recieved Refund (Rs.19800) till now.
    Following are required details:
    Appllication no[protected]
    CAN No.-5087459
    Allotment Advice/ECS Intimation No-5087459
    ECS Code[protected]

pl. look into as soon as possible and pl. feel free to call me at [protected]

Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd — Allotment/Refund not recd till date

Dear Sir

I had applied 225 Shares in Mundra Port IPO
    My application No is 6 4363225
    But till date no refund / shares is been alloted
    Plz reply

Kishan Chand Daga

MUNDRA PORT & SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE — REFUND NOT RECIEVED

Refund not recieved
    I applied for IPO(165 shares) of Mundra port via application no. 13961245.
    My DP id- IN301983
    Client Id[protected]
    bank -union bank of india
    cheque no.-477486 dated 3/11/2007
    address 2/195 malviya nagar jaipur-302017

I have alloted 15 share but still not recieved refund of balance amount.

I had tried all ways to communicate with them - mailed them , written an application to them, call them but every thing is in vain

I have already provided all info related to ECS then why refund hasn't been credited in my bank account.

Plz do the needful i am very much worried

Regd
    vinod lakhyani
    Mob. [protected]

IPO Mundra Port — Non Refund of Application Money

I had applied for 225 shares of Mundra Port and
    Special Economic Zone Limited on 7th Nov 2007, but i
    have not received any
    refund from the said company till date. My
    Details of Application is as under:-

Application No. 6 1673245
    Name of Applicant : Anubhav Kumar
    Address: C - 5 / 14, Keshav Puram, Delhi - 35
    Application Money : Rs. 99000/-

Appl Money paid by Cheque No. 363843 dt 06.11.07 of
    SBI, Keshav Puram, Delhi-35.

I also wrote a e-mail to the company on 10.12.2007 and 13.12.2007 but i could not get any answer from the company side till date.
    I have applied for Mundra Port And Special Economic Zone Limited IPO (1LOT) through iDBIPAISABUILDER.IN online my application NO;[protected]by paying Rs33000. The amount was also debited from my bank account.
    till now 15share credited in my a/c but refund amount not credit in my a/c.
    i have already send my documents in ahemadabad office.plz refund earlier my debit amount.
    i m realy thankful for that.
    DP NAME- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
    DP ID-[protected]
    Client id [protected]
    my application number 31742135.i send rs.99000 to company MUNDRA PORT LTD.I alloted 15 shares but refund amount of rs.92400 i dont received so please send me urgent MADANLAL MANGILAL CHOPRA

Mundra Port and Sez Ltd. — Not Returning the Money applied for IPO.

My mother has applied for 225 shares of Mundra Port and SEZ Ltd. but my mother hasn't been alloted any shares against her application and her money has also been not returned till date. Last date of that IPO was 7/11/07. According the guidelines of SEBI the complete procedure should be comleted within 1 month of the closing date. I have also lodged a complaint against Mundra with SEBI but not getting any response form there also, I don't know where one should go in such a situation.
    I don't how this website can help me, if you can do something please help me out.
    Further details are given below for reference:

Name: Pramila Taksali
    Application No. 16940970
    Bank: IDBI, Ujjain
    Cheque No.: 456291
    No. of Shares Applied: 225
    Cheque Amount: Rs. 99,000/-

Looking forward for a quick response from you.
    My contact nos. are[protected], Mob: [protected]

Amit Taksali

mundra port and special economic zone limited — ipo return cheque not recived

please note that i applied mundra port ipo and got alloted 15 shares,but still i am not recived my excess money return cheque.
    DP ID 300239,
    Client id 10689223

mundra port ipo return cheque not recived — mundra port return cheque not received

I applied 225 no of mundra special eco zone shares but alloted only 15 shares,but so far i am not recived return cheque from intime spectrum,I already sent many emails and letter but there is no reply.
    Applicant name:Shailaja S Shetty.
    DP Id : 300239.
    client Id: 10689223.
    Bid cum applcation no:72821444
    Non receipt of refund of IPO

Sir

Very aggrieved, I am submitting my complaint after Fifth emails and one Couriersent to Mr. Parvin Kasare to the company regarding non-receipt of refund of IPO of Mundra Port. I had applied fo 15 share of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 6600/-were paid by me through Cheque for the same. Till date i have not received the refund. Details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:61378246
    DP ID:IN[protected]
    Broker: Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.

So you are requested pls send my refund as soon as possible are following my office address:

C/o Umeed
    208-216, DDA Commercial Complex,
    Aurobindo Place, Hauz Khas,
    New Delhi-110 016

Please look into the matter

Hiramani Dangwal

mundra port and special economic zone limited — Non refund of application money

Dear Sirs,

My brother had applied for 225 shares in your company, but till date I have not received the refund order. I had tried calling on the registrar's phone no , but there was no response till date.
    The datails of my application are as follow :
    Sl no Particulars Details
    7 DP -ID IN3022336
    8 Beneficiary Account no 10131283
    9 Shares alloted NIL

Details of Company : MUNDRA PORT AND SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE LIMITED,
    Corporate Office: Adani House, Near Mithakhali Six Roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380 009. Company Secretary and Compliance Officer: Mrs. Dipti Shah. Tel:[protected],
    Fax:[protected], Email: [protected]@adanigroup.com, Website: www.portofmundra.com

Address of Registrar: Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd.,
    C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
    LBS Road Mumbai -400078
    Tel.:[protected], Fax:[protected]
    E-mail: [protected]@intimespectrum.com
    Contact Person : Mr. Vishwas Attavar

I am in urgent need of money & would therefore request you to refund the balance amount amount at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Binod Gupta

mundra port and special economic zone limited — NON-REFUND OF APPLICATION AMOUNT

APPLICATION NO.: 56976036
    DATE : 06.11.2007
    NO. OF SHARES APPLIED FOR :75
    AMOUNT PAID : RS.33000/-
    CHEQUE NO.: 313855
    DATED: 06.11.2007
    DRAWN ON: IDBI BANK LIMITED, PITHAMPUR INDORE BRANCH

SHARE APPLICATION AMOUNT NOT REFUNDED NOR SHARES ALLOTTED.

COMPLAINT LODGED THROUGH REGISTERED AD NO.A7866 AND A7867 DATED 09.01.2008.TO THE COMPANY.

mundra port and special economic zone limited — Refund

Sub: Refund
    I would like to inform you that I have applied for 15 share of Mundra Port and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 6600/--were paid by me through Cheque for the same, my complaint after Fifth emails and one Courier sent to your Executive Mr. Parvin Kasare (above mentioned address) to the company regarding non-receipt of refund of IPO of Mundra Port. I have sent you the mails also but not getting any reply, moreover no body is answering the phone also. Your Delhi office also shows unablity to solve the problem and asked to mail the contents. Till date I have not received the refund. Details of the same are as follows:-

Application No: 61378246
    DP ID: IN[protected]
    Broker: Karvy Stock Broking Ltd.

So, you are requested pls send my refund as soon as possible are following my office address:

C/o Umeed
    208-216, DDA Commercial Complex,
    Aurobindo Place, Hauz Khas,
    New Delhi-110 016

Please look into the matter

Please look into the matter.

Mundra port spacial econimic zone — REFUND

20/02/08
    I Rajesh Gupta apply online IPO for Mundra port spacial econimic zone through icicidirect.com on 05/11/07. but i couldnot get IPO.I have invest 6000Rs for one lot of 15shares .my demate a/c no. is [protected] and my application no.is 12112722. my transation id is4221763.BUT icouldnot get any refund.i have already sand mail3-4 times.but I Couldnot get any response from your side.

pl do needful.
    thanks,
    Rajesh Gupta
    A/42 shiv tower
    ramdav nagar
    ahemdabad.380015
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Mundra port & Special Economic Zone Ltd. — refund order not receeived till date.

I would like to intimate you that I have applied 105 No of shares in the said company and already seven months have been elapsed
    there is no response regarding refund order.On july 7 15 shares
    have been credited in my demate account, but without any communication by the company or its registrar site.My application No was 8 2404031, with a cheque o[censored]TI BANK LTD, cuttack amount Rs.46, 200/=Cheque No.280581.I would like to request you kindly to do some needful help to solve my problem.Thanking you.
    My Email: [protected]@hotmail.com.

Mundra port and special economic zone ltd. — ipo money not received

I ( Mr. Chirag K. Shah ), not received IPO amount of Rs.92,400/- till this date for Mundra Port IPO.

My DP ID is IN - [protected]. I have paid Rs.99,000/- & alloted 15 shares of Rs.6600/- balance amount of Rs.92,400/- till i have not received.

My A/c No.[protected]-9 in Alahabad Bank, Palasiya Main Branch, Indore .

My Cell No. [protected].