Mundra Port IPO Complaints & Reviews

Kalpana Raj
I applied for Mundra IPO through my demat account. I was not allotted any share and the refund amount of Rs. 46200/- is still not paid even after 6 months. I have lost the count of mails and phone calls that I have sent to the INTIMES REGISTRY for the refund amount. Everytime they would ask for 15 days period. Now even the phone calls are not being received.

Lodged complaint with SEBI under ref. no. 2008/0036550/01, dated: 14/04/2008. Sent two registered letters to INTIMESPECTRUM office at Panna Lal office in Bombay but no response.

Delhi office regrets its inability to solve the issue.

Can anybody suggest ... where to address the problem to get the refund ?
Application no. 12093623 refund of Rs. 6600.00 still awaited. No allotment of shares. pl look into.

I applied for Mundra port and SEZ Ltd IPO through dd of bank of baroda 03.11.2007. of amount 19800.

My demat account number is [protected]

It has been over 2 months now and i am still waiting for my refund to come as i was not allocated any shares.

I wrote many times to registrar of the issue intimespecturm mumbai but without any response.
They simply dont care about the complaints from customers and not even bothered to put a simple reply to it.

UCHHRANG
    Dear sir

I would like to inform you that i have applied fo 150 share of mundra port and sez ltd. And rs 66000 has been paid by me for the same. Till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon no:12011825
    Client dp id: 52951810
    Broker: icici bank ltd id : in303028

U k ethwa

MUNDRA PORT IPO — Refund not received

I had applied for IPO of Mundra Port. I had applied for 105 shares vide cheque no. 465945 drawn on ICICI Bank, New Delhi for 46,200/=. My application no. is 62226090. I have not received my refund neither any share has been allotted to me.

Kindly look into the matter and refund my money asap.

Pratima Gaur.
    I had purchaced Nokia E51 mobile phone from Indiatimes shopping using paymate option. As soon as I sent an SMS about payment, the Payment directly deducted from my bank Account.
    After six days of payment, I came to know that the order is cancelled due to delivery was not possible within mentioned period. After that the money has to be refunded back to myself.
    I have so many times contacted, the customer care about my refund not received problem. But I hav not got satisfactory answer. Some executive said taht I'll receive my refund by Cheque. I have waited for more than a week, but still not received any cheque. After end of second week, the excutive now telling me that the money will directly credited to my bank account. But still I have not received my refund.

Still I have not received fefund of Rs. 11190/-

I am eagerly waiting for my money..

Sandip...
    Hi frnds I hav applied for 225 shares of Mundra IPO. They are showing in the website that i have been alloted 15 shares but they are not credited into my account Nor i have recived any refund . what should i do for it.
    Please Suggest....as i was trying to contact the registrar intimespectrum through mail and telephone, wherein there is no sought of response what so ever from the resgistrar.
    I am really worried about it.
    Please look into this and could you please let me know as of how to proceed in raising a compalint against this to SEBI as it has crossed the time limit of 21 days as per IPO norms on 28.11.2007.
    Waiting for quick response,
    Ramakrishna
    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied fo 120 share of Edelweiss Capital Ltd. and Rs 99000 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:14949338
    DP ID:303028
    Demat no. : 54881286
    PAN No. : ALBPG3106B
    Broker: icici bank

Sarita Gupta
    Mobil no. = [protected]
    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied fo 225 share of Mundra Port and Special Economic zone Limited and Rs 99000 has been paid by me for the same. i have received the refund Cheque(92400), But my a/c no. print is Wrong,
    my a/c details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:22422268
    DP ID:[protected]
    Demat no. : 76853
    A/C NO. : [protected]
    Broker: ANAND RATHI SECURITES LIMITED

SHRIKRISHNA DUBEY
    Mobil no. = [protected]
    I would like to inform you that I have applied fo IPO of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 96000 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:24485328

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for 500 share of burnpur and Rs 6000 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No: 3068313
    DP ID:14857216
    Broker: Sharekhan Limited

BGR Energy & Intime Spectrum — Non - refund of my Rs. 94080

Dear Sir / Ma'm

With respect my IPO request for BGR Energy System Ltd., I had been trying to call Intimespectrum and BGR Energy. But still noone contacted me although I have emailed to both atleast 10 times. Sir / Ma’m I request you to pls intervene and get my money refunded.

Below are my details.

I didnt get any allotment and my money is to be credited to my old Standard Chartered Account id: [protected], which is closed now.

Hence, I request intimespectrum (registrar) to send me either Cheque at my residence 3/199 Bara Thakur Dwara Shahdara D-32. Mobile: [protected]
    OR
    Credit to my ICICI Bank Account ID:[protected] at New Friends Colony, Delhi Branch. (This is the same account by which I gave the cheque for this BGR-IPO)

Company Name: BGR Energy Systems Limited

Allotment Details
    Shares Allotted: NIL
    Amount Adjusted: NIL

Refund Details Bank Details
    Refund Order No.: 521962 Through: Credited through ECS in your Standard Chartered bank account ID: [protected]
    Amount: 94080

Status :Sorry ! No shares have been alloted against this application.

Mail sent so far to these people:

To: [protected]@bgrenergy.com, [protected]@intimespectrum.com, rupali.[protected]@intimespectrum.com
    CC: ipo.[protected]@intimespectrum.com, [protected]@intimespectrum.com

Moreover, I contacted Standard Chartered and they say that they have already rejected the ECS, so by now I should have received my money back.

Sir I have courier my details to Intimespectrum (Registrar), called them so many times but no help.

Please help me in this regard in getting my money refunded.

Mohit Gupta

MUNDRA PORT IPO — Non Receipt Of Mundra Port IPO

The Client SHIVANI applied for 180 shares Of MUNDRAPORT IPO throgh Application NO. 8 1944626 Details of Chq Are as follows:

Chq No. Amount Bank Name DP ID Client ID
    788642 79200/- Syndicate Bank IN301774(Religare) 11896969

The Client Not yet received the Refund Order
    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for 210 share of Mundra POrt and SEZ Ltd. and Rs 92,400 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:4 5499043
    DP ID:
    Broker: motilal oswal securities ltd.

jayantilal jain
    0261 2202216/2345181

MUNDRA PORT IPO — NON CREDIT OF 15 SHARES TO MY DEMAT A/C

I have applied 45 shares. I have been allotted 15 shares. But the same has not been credited to my demat a/c till date. I have send several letters & email to intime spectrum registry ltd, but they did not given any reply to me. I request you to take action against intime spectrum registry ltd for not given credit. I have suffered loss for not crediting the shares.
    Dear sir

I would like to inform you that i have applied for 56 share of future capital holding limited and rs 42840 has been paid by me for the same. Till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Name of applicant:ajay kumar rai
    Bid cum application form no.:34815946
    No. Of share applied: 56
    Amount:rs 42840
    Demat account no. [protected]
    Cheque no.: 939766 (pnb civil line delhi)
    Name of bank take clearing:sbi (Micr pkt7 [protected] din [protected] sticker no. 2982247)
    Address of applicant: c-190, gali no. 7 bhajanpura, delhi 110053

Please look into the matter
    This is to you inform you that i ankit rajan havent received any
    Refund, nor any shares is being alotted to me. No confimations, no
    Follow ups are given from the company since equity shares are being
    Listed of mundra port and sez ltd.
    The company has a liability to pay and interest on the amount. The
    Company is not replyingto my any single e-mail and post mail.
    I've considered this act as illegal and unanticipated from intimespectrum registry
    Limited.
    Immediate response is needed for the same.

> name : ankit rajan
    > add: l-1197-b, dda flats kalkaji, new delhi-110019.
    > mob: [protected],[protected]
    > bid cum app no. 6 3952549
    > cheque date: 6112007
    > dp: centurion bank of punjab ltd [in301436]
    > client id: 10785857
    > no. Of equity shares: sixty (60).
    > amount: rs. 26400-
    > syndicate member: nda securities ltd,
    E-12, kalkaji, main market, new delhi-110019

Please reply me for the same i have mailed you the document through post also.

Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd — BGR Energy IPO refund money not received

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for the IPO of BGR Energy Ltd. and Rs 94080 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:11352684
    DP ID:IN[protected]
    Broker: ICICI Direct

Prity Khemka
    I Would like to Inform you that i have applied for 72 shares of Future capital holdings Ltd and Rs.55080 has been paid by me for the same.tiil date i have not received Refund.
    Details are as follows:
    Name:Mukesh shantilal Jain
    Application No.11053638
    Shares Applied:72
    Amount:55080
    Demat A/c no:
    Dp ID:IN 301991
    Client ID:10472882

Please look in to the matter & revert back urgently
    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for the IPO of BGR Energy Ltd. and Rs has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Demat Account number : IN[protected]

Dinesh Rana
    kindly give my 15 alloted share.my application no 62501588,
    my demat no is [protected]

MUNDRA PORT IPO — Part receipt of IPO refund amount

I have applied for IPO for full amount of Rs 99, 000 but have not been allotted any share. I got the refund order for Rs.92, 400(Refund order no. 1442803) and received the amount.But with regard to the balance amount of Rs6, 600 i did not get any refund order and the amount is still due.
    I have already lodged my complaint with In time Spectrum(Ref no.75402/1075402 AX15)and in response you informed me about the non clearance of the D.D of the balance amount of Rs. 6, 600.
    So I request you to refund the balance amount of Rs. 6, 600 with interst asap as more than 1 year has elapsed.
    Yours truly,
    Nitin Jain
    APPlication no.62342287
    Bid no.[protected]
    Date: 12th, june, 2008
    Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for 70 share of gokul refoils and solvent ltd. and Rs 13650 has been paid by me for the same.and i got 35 share and the remaning amount had not received till date, the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:13398470
    DP ID: IN 302201
    Broker: Anagram Stock Broking Ltd.

In Favour of
    Saurabh Kumar Gupta

bgr energy — bgr energy ipo not refund

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for the IPO of BGR Energy Ltd. and Rs 38400 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund details of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:11447818
    ch.no.-443606, bank=bank of rajasthan ltd.
    Broker: uti securities

paras kr. banthia
    I also did not receive the refund. Why should SEBI not block you from operating. I have had this for 2 IPOs managed by you and both refunds did not make it to my account.

17-Jan-2008 "You have been allotted 0 shares towards your application in BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LIMITED : BGRENE IPO and refund amounting to Rs.40320 was expected to be credited to your bank account no.[protected] On December 31, 2007. This is as per information received from registrar Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd.Please get in touch with the registrar for queries pertaining to refund."

Rina Shah
    This is complaint mail regarding my MSEZ IPO Refund.

My Application Number is :84465667.
    My cheque no is : 511389 (Axis bank ltd), Navsari
    I had applied for two lots*30 shares of MundraPort as 13200Rs.

I had tried to contact with them, many times but fail to connect.
    Rm has provided mail to contact & resolve.below mentioned detail is provided by my RM.
    (01)InTimeSpectrum, Mumbai

[protected]@intimespectrum.com

I had written five-six mails to them...But No Reply!

Now, I am helpless & contacted you, Please help me.

...Can you please suggest me, What shall i do to resolve this issue...

Or, Suggest me where shall i register my complaints against this.

Amit Naik
    +91-[protected]
    Navsari
    i would like to say that rupali chindarkar is most committed employee in the world.

she always gives her 100 percent .
    i would like to tell the people of india that rupadidi is back bone of intime spectrum registry ltd. she has solved numerous investor queries . she is so hard working that she hardly gets her lunch before 2 p.m

if anybody has not received the refund order it is not the fault of rupali chindarkar .

bgr energy — application amount not received

Dear Sir

I would like to inform you that I have applied for 14 share of BGR Energy Systems Ltd. and Rs 6720.00 has been paid by me for the same. till date i have not received the refund or allotment of the same are as follows

Applicatioon No:11085487
    DP ID:[protected]
    Depositery Name: Meverick share brokers pvt. ltd.

contact:[protected]

Abhay Agrawal
      Sir;

I have applied in your IPO of Mundra port & Sez Ltd. through application No. 22268099. dated 7/11/07 .In the name of Abhay Agrawal in the application I have applied for 90 shares with the amount of 39,600 vide cheque no.”031632”of Centurion Bank of Punjab.
      Till date I have not received any of refund order nor any shares in my account .
      & when I checked your website it showed that I have been allotted 15 shares ( the snapshot of that web page is attached herewith) & they to are also not credited into my Demat account .

If I don’t receive any reply from your side within next 7 days I am going to take Legal Action at your cost.

So, please look into the matter urgently & reply me at earliest.

My demat details for your reference are mentioned below

Name – Abhay Agrawal

Industrial Area, Govindpura;
      Bhopal-462023
      Ph.-0755-2589057
      Mob.- 09893410208
      I had applied for IPO of Mundra Port. I had applied for 105 shares vide cheque no. 817182 drawn on ICICI Bank, New Delhi for 46,200/=.I have not received my refund neither any share has been allotted to me.

Kindly look into the matter and refund my money asap.

varun goel.
      ([protected])

Mundra Port — refund money of ipo

I K. Vijaya kumar my Demat No: 10174002 of NORTHEAST BRK. SRV. LTD. DPid:IN300669 , NSDL. not yet received the refund money of ipo. i applied for 3 lots(45 scripts). How to know the status of refund money.Please help

MUNDRA PORT IPO REFUND MONEY — MUNDRA PORT IPO REFUND MONEY

APPLIED FOR 105 NOS SHARE APPLICATION NO. [protected]

REFUND SENT BY YOU ON WRONG ADDRESS MENTIONING MY NAME AS SHIV NARAYAN GUPTA INSTEAD OF SHIV NARAYAN SHUKLA. DAK RETURNED UNDELIVERED.

I MADE COMPLAINT TP YOU BY EMAIL DATED 10.12.2007 NOT YET REPLIED NOT RECEIVED REFUND ORDER.

EMAIL SENT TO MUNDRA PORT IS ALSO NOT RESPONDED.
      MOST CARELESSNESSNESS ON PART OF BOTH HURT AS IT IS CAUSING LOSS TO ME AS WELL AS I AM MENTALLY TORTURED.

PLEASE RESPOND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

SN SHUKLA

MOBILE NO. [protected]

Mundra Port — non refund of ipo money

I applied for 2 lots of mundra port ipo.. I have not been allloted the shares nor have i been refunded the money..

My application no. is 1171482..

Dp Id is: [protected]

Please let me know soon..

Mundra Port — non refund of mundra port ipo money

sir i hv applied 105 ipo of mundra port. from this i hv been alloted 15 shares bt i am not getting my rest shares amount. its too long. plz help me in geeting back my money. i am a middle class person. my application no is 61884202 and my cheque no is 509602. plz plz do something. i will really be thankful to u.

with regards

namit mittal
      panipat

Mundra Port — Refund of Money

Application No.: 24315870
      DP ID: 301774
      Client Code: 11951184
      Amount : Rs.198000.00

Mundra Port — Allocation of shares & refund of money.

Dear Arvind/ Shivaji

I am writing in ref. to the allotment of MUNDRA PORT shares.
      You have alloted 15 shares in the subject IPO.
      The details of the depository account are as follows.
      DEMAT ACCOUNT NO: IN[protected]
      NAME OF THE 1ST APPLICANT: NIRMAL DEVI ( Which by reading/clerical mistake you have taken HIRSHUL DEVI )
      Due to which the Alotted shares & remaining money is not being transfered in the account.

In your letter you had requested to send the "CIENT MASTER LIST",Which we sent through post but again you have sent the same letter.
      For your treference I am again attaching the following documents

1) Your sent Letter
      2)Client Master List
      3)Application Receipt
      You are requested to please look into this matter & rectify the name ASAP so that loss can be minimised.

Nirmal Devi

MUNDRA PORT IPO — NON RECEIPT OF 15 SHARES

I HAVE APPLIED 45 SHARES OF ABOVE IPO.I HAVE BEEN ALLOTTED 15 SHARES BUT THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY DEMAT A/C TILL DATE. I HAVE SEVERAL LETTERS & EMAIL TO INTIME SPECTRUM REGISTRY LTD MUMBAI, BUT THEY HAVE GIVEN ANY REPLY TO ME. I HAVE ALSO GIVEN MY DEMAT A/C PROOF BUT THEY HAVE NOT CREDITED SHARES. MY BO ID NO. [protected]. APPLICATION NO.42847567

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER & INSTRUCT RTA TO CREDIT 15 SHARES TO MY DEMAT A/C IMMEDIATELY

THANKING YOU,

HARESH KUMAR SHAH
      32/3,SNEHLATAGANJ INDORE 452003
      MO [protected]

MUNDRA PORT IPO — non reciept of refund money

I have applied for 210 in no shares vide application no 72801310 & cheque no 070269 of icici bank and has only been alloted 15 in no shares vide refrence no. INE742F01034.
      Now my address has also been changed. I have given a fax to the company on 25 feb reference no vikas/01 with my all details of my changed address.
      Please get me back my money.

Mundra Port — Mundra Port IPO Refund

I have been making followups for the refund of Rs33000/- since the listing of shares.
      I have also faxed the non refund details in the format reqd. on 27th Dec 07 at 1500hrs .I have been additionally making STD calls almost weekly on the refund followups.

Till date I have spoken to Mr.Irfan/ Mr.Nitin at your mumbai office and Ms Sharmil at your Chandigarh office.
      Iam still awaiting the refund, which pls note.Due to urgent need of money and non refund from your office i have to take personal loan thereby paying huge interest.

Request some communication on refund.

Hari Prakash Yadav
      0 [protected]

MUNDRA PORT IPO — mundra port ipo refund cheque

i have apply for mundra port ipo amount of Rs. 46, 200/-. no any share allocated for my account and mundra port refund of cheaqe Rs. 46, 200/- but i return this check to same address beacau for modification my bank account number. my mundra application number is : 45500456, amount of Rs. 46, 200/-, cheaqe nu is : 443102

so please reply me

Dr Ashish Gupta
        dear sir,
        i applied for 105 shares of mundra port IPO 3 months back,and till now neither i got alloted 15 no. of shares in my demat account nor i got my balenced amount back,for that i recreated
        my fresh client master slip 1 months back and mailed it to you
        but even then nothing is the result even after 1 month.
        moreover that when i tried to contact you directly by
        phone,& no body responded from your side and i called for 15 to 20 time,and wasted money and time.
        i felt so much difficulty because of all this,due to that
        for compensation, i want claim amount,because i lost my
        opportunity to sell issue at higher price,and also lost opportunity
        to buy issues at lower price when market crashed.
        Against this i am interested to take appropriate
        action and filing my griviance against intime spectrum
        registery limited ,and mundra port &SEZ, at Security and exchange board of india.

NAME- Dr Ashish Gupta
        cheque no. &amount-288288,bank of india,Rs-46,200
        address-16-9-749/40/a/1,C/O Mr. C Balakrishna,racecorse road
        old malakpet,Hyderabad-500036

Bishwanath Sharma
          KIND ATTENTION OF MR N AMAHADEV AYER OR ANYBODY/OFFICER RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUND OF BALANCE AMOUNT OF IPO

Dear Sir/Registrar Mundra Port IPO

1. Reference IPO of Mundra Port.

2. I the undersigned applied for 225 shares of Mundra Port

3. My Demat account and other details are as follows :-
          (a) IN300183-11318118-8500014783.

(b) Bank Account ICICI Bank Account No – 000501012613.

(c) Broker’s details – ICICI direct .com

(d) Share applied through IPO onICICI direct .com for Qty – 225.

(e) Nos of share allotted only 15 (fifteen).

(f) Amount debited from my ICICI Bank Account Rs 99000.00 (Rupees Ninety nine thousand only).

(g) Bal amount Rs 92400.00(Rupees Ninety two thousand four hundred only) or what ever as applicable not yet returned/credited to my account.

4. Request look into the above allotment to my demat account and do the needful at the earliest.

(a) Early refund/credit of the balance amount to my account No ICICI Bank Account No – 000501012613.

(b) Please Expedite dispatch/Electronic transfer of balance fund.

(c) Intimate the cheque/Draft No if the above amount has been already returned by your office.

(d) Intimate Couriers Coy and Couriers Coy dispatch details/particular of dispatch of refund if already done.

5. One month has been elapsed waiting for refund which is highly heartening and disappointing from a reputed company like yours. Hope you will take our time out of your busy schedule and do the needful for an early credit of balance amount Rs 92400/- to my account No ICICI Bank Account No – 000501012613.

6. I gave this message to [email protected],
          [email protected]
          repeatedly but it was ironical that the concerned officials were not bothered to reply back to my message neither called up/refunded the amount. This irresponsible/unworthy response may not be expected from reupted company like mudra port/intimespectern. The concerned people should react and give the befitting reply to any one who approaches them. I hope that your forum will be able to repeat my request and pursuade the registry office of mudra port that is to refund my above balance amount Rs 92400/- and credit the same in my account given above.

7. Request accord Priority and intimate the position/refund status on our E-mail ID at the earliest. [email protected]

Lt Col Bishwa Nath Sharma
          The Dogra Regimental Centre
          Faizabad (UP)-224001
          Phone - 09919500106

Mundra Port — non refund of cheque applied for ipo

i have applied for mundre port ipo for Rs 26,400/-
          i got alloted 15 shares
          but i hevent recieved balance payment throug ecs in my icici a/c

and i am trying telephone no but no response
          i had sent three email but no reply

Mundra Port — NON REFUND OF BALANCE

I HAD APPLIED FOR IPO OF MUNDRA PORT 90 SHARES WAS ALLOTED 15 SHARES,NOW WAITING FOR REFUND SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS .INTIME SPECTRUM WEBSITE SHOWS REFUND ORDER WHICH WAS SENT BY SPEED POST. KINDLY INTIMATE SPEED POST OR REG POST NUMBER OR RESEND
          APPLIC NO 64392934 CLIENT ID 11239316 DP IDIN302269

MUNDRA PORT IPO — Non Refund of IPO Application amount

I applied for Mundra port and SEZ Ltd IPO through Icicidirect.com on 07.11.2007. of amount 13200.

My appliaction number is 12161479.
          My demat account number is IN[protected].

Shubhangi Ratan Sandhan
          Mobile [protected].

Mundra IPO — Non refund of mundra Ipo

I have applied for Mundra ipo.Neither have I got the shares nor refund. When enquired with the Bangalore Intime spectrum office they are not replying properly & the Mumbai office phones are always busy.
          Please help me to get my refund back .Kindly oblige.
          Kindly mail me if any details required.
          Thanking You

Dipti Basant

I applied for Mundra port and SEZ Ltd IPO through Icicidirect.com on 03.11.2007. of amount 19800.

Mobile [protected]

In my first camplaint icicidirect has been writen in place of dd bank of baroda by mistek pls consider dd of bank of baroda in place of icicidirect

I applied for Mundra port and SEZ Ltd IPO through dd bank of baroda on 03.11.2007. of amount 19800.

ICRA — Refund of IPO Application amount

Dear Sir

I had applied for ICRA shares. I could not get the shares but i didn't receive the refund as well. Please do the needful.

Details:
          Broker : ICICI Bank Ltd.
          DP ID : IN 302902
          Application No: 61435040
          Txn ID : 3274504

Gopala Raju Gadiraju
            I Gopala Raju had applied for 225 shares of MUNDRA PORT SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE IPO @ 440 each on 07/11/2007 at a cost of Rs 99,000 through ICICI direct.com with the application number 12164472 and have been allotted 15 shares @ 440 each at the cost of RS 6600 which are deposited in my Demat account.

This is to bring to your notice that I have not received the remaining amount Rs 92400 (99000 – 6600 = 92400) till date, neither I have received a cheque nor it is deposited in my account.

I have been trying to get in contact with the registrar " intimespectrum" via Telephone and E-mail, wherein there is no sought of reponse from the Registrar.

Could you please help me in resolving the same and also help me in raising a complaint against the registrar to SEBI.

Thanks in advance.
            Refund Still Awaited

Recently Discussed

Mundra Port IPO
              Non receipt of ipo refund - mundra port
              Non Refund of balance Amount Rupees Ninety Two thousand four hundred