Municipal Corporation

Municipal Corporation Complaints & Reviews

1)open nullah near ozone valley natu paranjape, parsiknagar kharegaon kalwa thane 400605.there is big nullah near ozone valley,muncipal school, which is to be underground which causes mosquitoes breeding. 2)ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION DEMOLISHED BUT AGAIN CONSTRUCTED.3)ALL NULLAH SOULD BE UNDER GROUND IN KALWA PARSIK NAGAR THANE
Aug 13, 2020
pl attend urgently, still no progress

Prevously I have paid my water charges at Malkajgiri Municipal Office (upto[protected]. After receipt of Demand Notice in the month Sept.2010 from HMWS&SB, I shown the old bills at HMWS&SB, Sainikpuri on 20/09/2010 and balance amount also paid on same date i.e 20/09/2010. As per instructions of concerned official the paid bill shown to M/s.Indira at Malkajgiri Muncipal Office. Even though this month bill(October, 2010) present month dues(Rs.131.50) and arrears (Rs.3784.99) also showing. Kindly up-to-date arrears. My CAN#[protected].

B. Shakuntala Bai
    C/o B. Purnachandra Rao
    H.No:9-39, Malkajgiri,
    Secunderabad-500047

Shakuntala Bai B — Arrears showing in Bill

I am residing in Sri Venkateshwaranagar, Malkajgiri since 32 years and I am paying my Water Bill amount regularly by way of cash at Muncipal Office, Malkajgiri till[protected]. In the month of September 2010 I received a Bill dated[protected] with CAN No:[protected], showing arrears of Rs.4401-50Ps. Immediately I met Officials on[protected] at Sainikpuri and shown my previous bills paid by me at Muncipal Office, Malkajgiri. The concerned official seen my old bills and advised me to pay Rs.802-00 and show the receipt to Ms. Indira at Malkajgiri Muncipal Office for clearing the arrears . I paid Rs.802-00 immediately at sainikpuri office shown to Ms. Indira at Malkajgiri Muncipal Office on[protected]. Eventhough I received 2nd Bill as well as 3rd bill showing with arrears. Kindly look in to the matter and kindly issue me a new bill without arrears.

B. Shakuntala Bai
    CAN No:[protected]
    Malkajgiri, Sec-47
    To
    the officer hmwsb
    sainikpuri
    sir
    u have sent a water bill for rs.5097.10 is pending against CAN[protected]. in this regard kindly furnish the month wise details for the above dues to my mail id nreddy.[protected]@yahoo.com

from last one month two or three sewer's are overflowing and there 1 feet sewer water on front of homes.

we complaint in "Municipal Corporation" and Huda but on one is coming.

I request you please send some people to solve the problem otherwise there is chance for lots diseases

address

thanks
      manish goyal

Municipal Corporation — sewage overflow

R/sir,
      I m the resident of Faridabad and a student of Engineering living in sec-11 block -B ,near Milan vatika wants to throw your attention on a problem that we are facing from so many days is of overflowing of sewerage in front of my house .There are two sewerage up here and both are overflowing creating awful smell and very unhealthy enviorment .please pay attention and take some strong action as soon as possible.
      With regards
      priyanka
      they should take immediate actions towards this please.

Dear sir from last one month one sewer are overflow and front of home.

I'm complaint in Municipal Corporation and chandigarh complane center.but no one coming. There is many problem sewer water smell is very dirty.

So i Request you please send Some people to solve the problem other wise there is chance for lots diseases.

ward no.12
      Birbal nager
      Narwana (HARYANA)
      THANKS
      DEEPAK GARG M NO.([protected])

SEWERAGE BLOCKED IN ONE YEAR
      R/SIR
      I m resident of STREET NO.2 POCKET -2 SEC-3 Ballabgarh.sir main line of sewer is blocked for last one year.we have complaint so many times but no one comes from municipality, dirty and smelled water comes in our homes and street also.Small kids are there in our houses and get sick with this water.please take immediate action against it.
      thanks
      jitender sharma
      h.no.4494street no.-2
      pocket -2 sec.-3 ballabgarh

Respected Sir;

I am the citizen of India living in Mumbai,Kurla (West),Pipe Road, Imtiyaz Chowl.There is a Mutton Shoap at ground floor in Imtiyaz building which is at road side.Mutton shoap owner name is "Kallu".This shoap is illigaly captured a road side area.Residency People and People walking at road side are very irriteted.We have requested the mutton shoap owner but doing "GUNDAGIRI" he refused to do so.We are facing a big problem.
        Kindly see into this matter.
        Aug 13, 2020

I AM RESIDING AT TOLICHOWKI JANAKI NAGAR COLONY HYDERABAD.

SINCE 2 YRS, BESIDE MY HOUSE EVERY FREQUENT DRAINAGE IS BE BLOCKED I HAD GIVEN MANY COMPLAINS TO AREA GHMCH OFFICE AND NOW IF I SAY AREA NAME THEY SAY MY PLOT NUMBER, MY HOUSE IS SO FAMOUS REGARDING DRAINIGE LEAK.

EVERY TIME DRAINS GUY COME AND CLEAN AND THEY TAKE NEARLY RS 150.
          SIR KINDLY HELP ME OUT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM FOR EVER NOT JUST FOR FEW DAYS.
          SHAJI
          8-1-366/A/52
          JANAKI NAGAR COLONY
          TOLICHOWKI
          HYDERABAD
          Aug 13, 2020

I am a resident of Krishna colony, Gurgaon H.no 418/12. At the back of my house there is big a open sewage line, its really stinks and has made our lives hell. We have complaint about it several times and finally the authoruty got Money sanctioned of Rs. 1 lakh approx to cover it, but till now its not been operated and still is uncovered and people have also started throwing garbage near it and the place is getting worse.
            Kindly help or suggest what could be done to get the sewage line covered as soon as possible.

I am a resident of Krishna Colony, Gurgaon and i regret to say that the municipal corporation is not supplying water since 2 days and what ever the supply for the rest of the days pressure is too low that it can't reach upto the second floor. Please look into that matter and do the needful.

DEAR SIR,

SUB-STRAY DOGS CREATING A HAVOC IN OUR COLONY.

THE NUMBER OF STRAY DOGS IN OUR COLONY...

no development,no entertainment, no petrol pump,no mall, no theatre, no park ,no proper road,ONLY illegal construction, loadshedding for 8 hrs..

Respected Sir,
                I am leaveing in Mansa for last 8 years and I have Many bad experience of Mansa Nagarpalika. First time when I complaint about loos connection of electriccity
                supply from the main post they repair it after two days because of this many times my home electriccity ON & OFF.Second time when I ask explaintion about how they calculated the tax of my property, the cleark rudely behave with me and before couple of days safai kamdars (4 or 5) of nagarpalica who came with grabbage collector tractor they can't do anything they are came like a instuctor and instuct us what to do with dust or grabbage. And sir they calculated tax of my home as Bunglo insted of a row house when I ask them they told me you must paid the same tax and our home construction akarani is also wrong they calculated 110 sq.meters insted of 61sq.meters.
                As a Tax Payer of Palica can I hope Good Behaviour of Karmachari of palica and quick Solution of Our Problem
                Thanks a lot

TO,
                  BMP(BANGALORE MAHANAGAR PALIKE)

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN

THIS IS REGARDING THE NUISANCE BY STEET DOGS

We are fed up with the presence of street dogs in Lake Shore Gardens, Tindu, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bangalore - 97
                  These dogs have simply multiplied in large numbers and have made the life of the pedestrians a real nightmare. They bark endlessly during night time so that one cant even sleep . There is a real danger of these dogs biting someone and causing rabies. Please take necessary action before it is too late.

Regards - Puneet Agrawal