My Team11

My Team11 Complaints & Reviews

My team11 account has been suspended
I won 10lakh when I going to withdraw they said u use multiple account from same pan card but I didn't please help me
My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

My complaint my team11 fantacy app.they blocked my account and unable to withdrawal.

When I talk they told me fairplay policy
    Violation.they cannot block my account but they did.

Day by day they change the rules.and apply to older account.

I have invested inmy team11 for the last 1 year.i m playing the game regularly and have deposited amount around 20 to 25000 till date. Yesterday i won rs 5000 and i placed arequest for refund pf same after having thr pan number and bank details verified.
      Today i m surprised to fins that my account has been suspended becaise of security reasons.
      When i contacted customer care they replied that due to audit objection my account has been suspense and all the requeat for withdrawl have been reversed.
      This is really a scam inthe name of online games first they earn money from us and when any body wins some handsome amount they do not refund the winning amount.
      Tha fact is if they had any objection in my account then certainly i could not able to deposit any amountin my account or i wont be able to create this account.
      My team 11 os requested to resolve the issue and if you had any audit objection then refund my deposited amount tilldate.
      My id is sisodiya.[protected]@gmail.com.