Mypartnerindia

Mypartnerindia Complaints & Reviews

A company with the name - my partner india, claims to be spread across ranchi, jamshedpur, indore, rajasthan etc. Cities of india. They have their office in jamshedpur and ranchi as well.
Office address in jamshedpur is - golmuri hindu basti, near police station, golmuri, jamshedpur.
Their website link is - http://www.mypartnerindia.com

This company is doing fraud in the name of match making. They are extracting...

We have given rs 3500 to marriage bureau. After giving this money they are not responding and not given proper information about groom. Some of them are fraud having false name, adress and mobile no. They simply show handsome hunk photos n take money and after that this photos n information about them is false. My kind request is to take serious action on them

Www.mypartnerindia is such a fraud company. I contacted their patna branch office and they asked to pay ₹5000 for registration. After paying, neither they are picking up the call nor they are responding to the call. The girl who used to call me was nazia. This is their account where i deposited money.
    A/c name: shubh marriage center
    Ifsc code - sbin0003500
    Branch name : kurji patna

Never ever trust them

I got a a call form your team member rani [protected] form nizambad branch she has shared some details with the name kartik and we liked the profile when have requested for details she asked amount rs 6000/- but we have paid rs3000/- believing on her words, but from the next day onwards i haven't received any mail r call from your team and i was keep on calling for the services, but non of the people are given any services and also had a discussion...

Hello everyone,
      www.mypartnerindia.com is a fraud company. One person of this company said her name surbhi. She called me for regarding my brother marriage profile and send me some pictures of girls candidate. Surbhi told me family members of some girls profile interested in ur brother profile and want to meat ur brother and communicate with ur family. If join our plan i will send all details of that girls profile u have suitable for ur brother. Surbhi told me lot of things but after join plan, she don't attend my call and don't reply my msg. At the time of joining i can't believe on that things surbhi told me so i said i want to talk any one girls parents and make a conference call at that time i m satisfied but after payment i got that call also i fraud call. Surbhi provided that profile and details that all details are mismatched when i called on that girl 's parents no got difference in age, locality, even that profile not registered on mypartnerindia. This company provided all details are wrong. I request to everyone if got such type of calles from this side ignore it, all things they provided u all are fraud
      Nov 22, 2018
      Updated by Pallavi Aggrawal
      [protected] that no belongs to Surbhi. She work in mypartnerindia, i[censored] got any calls from this no just ignore.

He talked to my aunt about marriage. He said that it will be connected to more families for my family. If both families will agree to each other then she will arrange the meeting.

She provided three to four profile. And i took two profile. And she said to me, these two family will contact you.

I haven't got a call from there.

She does not take my call.

A/c name-partner india dat com
        A/c no-[protected],