natwest bank

the Email masge is this

Attention:Muhammad Nawab Friday, May 29, 2009 12:00 PM

From: "National Lottery Claims Office" <[protected]@officeliveusers.com>:

Attention:Muhammad Nawab,
After all verification, you have been officially cleared for payment.Your prize money of
£750, 000 GBP has been deposited in the account opened in your name in our bank(Natwest
Bank).send them your details to [protected]@nat-wb.com for claims;Mr Brian Padden(Online
Account Manager)Natwest Bank, Tell:(+44) [protected], Bank E-mail:[protected]@nat-wb.com
Fax:(+[protected]
Mr Mark Winters

plz inform me that any account by my name as(Muhammad Nawab) astablish today in your Natwest Bank so plz reply this msge imediatly thinx
the Email mssge is this
attention; somyaranjan,
After all verification u have been oficially cleared for payment. ur prize money of 750, 000GBP has been depositted in the account opened on ur name in our bank. send ur details to [protected]@nat-wb.com .for claims ;Mr Brian Padden.

our regards

Mr Mark Winters
plz inform me that any account by my name as [somyaranjan sahoo] establish today ur Natwest Bank so plz reply this msge imedieatly thinx

Today i Receive A email From National lottery Claim Office today

750, 000GBP has been deposited in the account opened in your name in our bank(NatWest
Bank).send them your full details to [protected]@nat-wb.com for claims;Mr Brian Padden
Tell:(+44)[protected]
Mr Mark Winters

SO is there Any account open in your bank of my name Rohi Dass.
Please Provide me with This information soon...
]
thanks
dr sir/medam i got a mail from coca cola mobile draw thay said m that i won the price of rs 250000gbp is it true or not pls inform me that vai my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in please inform me that do you have any deposite on my name of 250000gbp????
sir.,
i recived sms in my mobile phon that i revases 200gb ponds from shell petroliam co. persan name mr j anthony was sent this message . so i have sent my details to them . then after i recived mail from ne west bank to sent my details with id proof . so plese gide me weather its genune or fake .i have to furnished details or nat . if i furnished i will be intruble or not pl gide me as early as possable
i am won priz online-2009 2catgry
i recived sms on my mobile that i hade wone a sum of 3 million american doller from orange telecommunication company and there email id is [protected]@live.com and they had told me that they had deposited the sum of amount in your bank in the Tep. AC No:[protected] and my Ref. No:- OTDC-081511 i want to know that this ac no is true or not i beg you to reply as soon as you can

Your thankfully

Mahaveer Jain

Tep. AC No:[protected]
Ref. No:- OTDC-081511
hai friends,

ur ID details can miss use.. they can use for: Mobile sim/BANK/ etc...
there are some % Case going On same.. without reason some peoples In trouble ..they don't know about all these.. how and where is miss using ID details
Last month i reiceve a msg i have won 250000 gbpounds plzzzzzzz clear my doubt. Reply me early
ThankYou,
Hello Sir,
I have receive a msg i have won 250000 GBPound pls clear my doubt.
Reply Me
i hav reiceve a msg ihave won 250000 GBPound Plzzzzzzzzzz clear my doubt.Reply me must
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me $1000000 in the draw done by Orange telecommunication.I contact them through email ([protected]@live.co.uk). They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in Netwest Bank account.Now I would like to know is it true or fake. Also I would like to what are the further proceeders that I can do to release the money, if it's true. Please help me for that and advice me what can i do.
Shamsudheen K

TEL: 44-[protected]/ 44-[protected]

TEL: 44-[protected]/ 44-[protected]

ATTENTION: JAGDISH ASHOKKUMAR BHATT

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail, We are sending your Scan copy of your DD, Please kindly find your Scan DD in the attached file, your oreginal copy is with the Heathrow Courier Company, kindly contact them immediately for your delivery.

Dr. Philip C Jones,

ATTENTION: JAGDISH ASHOKKUMAR BHATT

Dr. Philip C Jones,
General Manager Natwest Bank plc,
TEL: 44-[protected]/ 44-[protected].
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 750000 pound in the aforesaid draw.i contact them through email. They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in netwest bank account.I give them all my information, now i think this is fraud . so sir i want to know can they miss use my address please help me for that and advice me what can i do
Thanks.
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 450000 gbpound in the drow done by shell petroleum development co. of England. i contact them through [protected]@live.com They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in netwest bank account.I gave them all my information, if this is fraud . so sir i want to know can they miss use my address please help me for that and advice me what can i do, i paid some charges.please tell me how can i receive that payment

WINNING NO.--- 4
Reference no.----spdc-081511
TCH REF.[protected]ZEB/009/YY
Batch no.[protected]QVSI2N

ch.sudhakar reddy
I contact them through email ([protected]@live.co.uk). They ask me my information, address, bank account number .Now I would like to know is it true or fake. Also I would like to what are the further proceeders that I can do to release the money, if it's true. Please help me for that and advice me what can i do.reply me sir han

ch sudhakar reddy
hyd india
tel.no.[protected]
i got an sms in my mobile phone number has won me$1 million in 2009 in the draw
i contact them through email [[protected]@live.co.uk] please sir tell me this is true or fake
please help me for that and advice me what can i do

yours sincerly
gautam vishavas
mobil no-[protected]
They want FRO I Have to pay 520 GBP
Is it correct or not and I have also submit my PAN CARD and VOTER I CARD.NOW WHAT TO DO .I AM AFRAID WHETHER MY DETAILS WILL ME MISUSED.PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!! AND THEY HAVE ALSO SEND ME A PRIZE WINNING CERTIFICATE.

FOLLOWING ARE THE EMAILS FROM Dr. BEN -

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with regards to the winning notification as earlier sent to you by O2 Telecoms Communications United Kingdom. The 2009 Prize Award of O2 Telecoms is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization.

All participants were selected randomly World Wide, through computer draw system and phone numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 Telecommunications Companies.Three (3) Lucky Phone Numbers, are selected for this prize promotion Monthly, This promotion is part of the financial empowerment pro gramme of O2 Telecoms, in it's struggle to make poverty history.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality.

However, you are required to provide us with the below required Information for the Facilitation of your Awards Certificate and remittance of your prize money to you.

1. Full name...
7. Occupation...
8. My Date of Birth...
9. Sex...

Prize Won...

Please, Fill in the Phone Number That Won This Award in this Space(... )(The Exact Phone Number, Must be Correct, as O2 Telecoms, shall Verify your Winnings On Our remote computer, before further proceedings of payment of your prize to you.

In case you have further questions as regards to your claims, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or Telephone.

DR.BEN.
(O2 Telecoms, Claims department

NEXT EMAIL-

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2008 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear winner,

There is an Application Letter below this mail and you are required to send a copy to the paying Bank in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the Remittance Department of Natwest Bank Plc, by E-mail on [protected]@hotmail.com
so that they can process it and you redeem your prize money.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Dr .Ben
(O2 Telecoms, Claims department)
© Telefónica O2 Europe Plc, a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Copyright ©[protected] O2-Telecoms Inc. All rights reserved.

THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL FUND UNIT
299 CLUB ROAD,
CHELSEA, LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +44 [protected]

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

I write to lay claim over my winnings as announced by the O2 Telecoms United Kingdom, Promotions.I was informed that the Fund [£200, 000.00) Two Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling] was deposited in a temporary account (On O2/[protected]reference, with your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office and shall provide you my details for payment to be approved.

EMAIL FROM THE BANK-

THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL FUND UNIT
299 CLUB ROAD,
CHELSEA, LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: +44 [protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com

ATTENTION: [ CLAIMANT] WE HAVE NETWORK PROBLEM IN OUR BANK E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT IS WHY WE ARE USING HOTMAIL SERVICE.

RE: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS OF £200, 000.00

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU]

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NAT WEST BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF £200, 000.00 [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ] IN YOUR CREDIT [ON O2/09-43658]TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER, [DR. BEN]

DR. RON SANDLER
(CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER)
=======================================================================

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Nat West Bank Plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.

No responsibility is accepted by Nat West Bank Plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
Copyright © 2009 Nat West Bank PLc

EMAIL FROM THE SHELL COMPANY ALONG THIS EMAIL THEY HAVE SEND MY WINNING CERTIFICATE -

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear Winner,

Following the Bank's e-mail to you, I wish to let you know that you are required to provide them with a scanned copy of your Driver's license, International Passport or any valid Identity Card and Awards Certificate, as proof of Identity.You are advice to send it by e-mail attachement not by post.

Attached to this mail is a scanned copy of your Awards Certificate, which you will also send to the bank alongside with your other Identification documents.
The Bank also requires that you come to the British Financial Services Authority to provide them with a Fund Release Order so that they can release your fund to you.These Documents are required to make your claim Legal and to permit the Bank to release your fund to you as the Beneficiary. If you cannot come to the UK before the expiration of your temporary Account at the Bank to get the Documents, you can contact;

BARR. VICTOR BROWN CHAMBERS
THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
#108 STOCPORT ROAD, LONGSIGHT
MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UK
E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
PHONE: +[protected]
NAME: HON.BARRISTER. V. BROWN

For assistance with the Fund Release Order. Let him know that I directed you to him and do not fail to give him your personal information and contact telephone numbers for easier communication. Also tell him that this is a matter o[censored]rgency.

The bank shall complete all processes on your claims and send your money to you as soon as they receive the complete requirements. You are advised to hasten up the process in order not to pay charges that may be associated with late claim.

Should you have any questions, do not fail to get back to me immediately.

Dr.Ben

MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UK
EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

TEL: +[protected]

Kind Attention: Sir

In receipt of your e-mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. The Fund Release Order is a document required by most Financial Institutions here in UK for the Legalization of Claims.

I shall assist you obtain the Documents from the British Financial Services Authority here in UK as you desire, After receiving your e-mail I also called the Director of British Financial Services Authority [Dr. Pascal Gazi] to let me know the actual amount it will cost me to obtain Fund Release Order for you.

Below are the required fees.

1. Consultation/Legal Service Charge 150 British Pounds
2. Fund Release Order Oath Fee 270 British Pounds
3. Legalization/Certification Charge 100 British Pounds
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
Total = 520 British Pounds Which is 39, 500 Indian Rupees.

The Oath Fee and Certification Charge must be paid to the Commissioner for Oaths before the Fund Release Order can be issued out to me on your behalf while the Consultation fee is the cost of my service to you.

I have attached a copy of the Application form to this e-mail and you are required to complete and return it to me so that I can get you the Requirements [Fund Release Order]..

All payment must be made;

- Through our Correspondent Account Name in your country (India).

As soon as I receive this payment, I will proceed directly to the British Financial Services Authority and secure the requirement for you immediately without further delay.

Yours in service,
Hon.Barr. Victor Brown
(Principal Attorney) (Esq.)
Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer
Barrister and Solicitor (Australia, 1984)
Solicitor (England and Wales, 1992)

Mrs. Lin Y. Long (Secretory)
Our Areas of Practice

* Taxation
* International Trust
* Intellectual Property
* European Union law

The Victor Law Chambers is an international clientele law firm located in Manchester England. Guided by ethics and values, the Law Chambers Victor offers:-

* professionalism
The team is equipped with highly qualified professionally and academically lawyers. We aim to serve with skill and high professional standards and offer to each and every client professional, effective and decisive legal services and advice.

* Confidentiality
We provide our services and handle our clients affairs with absolute confidentiality and discretion. The aim is to build a long-term relationship with our clients based on trust values, openness and integrity

* dedication to our clients
The Law firm is totally committed to serving our clients best interests. By being proactive we anticipate our client’s needs and provide solutions that are timely, clear and pragmatic. We deal with our clients' business and individual needs with the utmost personal care.

* Independent and specialized legal advice
the emphasis is on our clients. The Law firm’s independence allows us to provide to our clients candid and unbiased legal advice for their best interest and protection. With acknowledged expertise and specialization in specific legal fields, we seek to consider every challenge and provide ingenious solutions to our clients needs.

*updated legal knowledge
Committed in service to clients the Law firm combines the knowledge accrued from years of experience with the fresh knowledge of recently graduated lawyers of outstanding academic qualifications. The Law firm has extensive awareness of current legislative changes and harmonization processes in light o[censored]nited Kingdom accession to the European Union and offers updated legal advice and services.

* Awareness of current affairs
Companies and individuals seeking to minimize their tax burden can benefit from the unique tax planning opportunities. Hence, our Law firm offers the latest and most up to date legal advice on various European Tax regimes and keeps a close eye on the proposal for the harmonized EU Tax Regime.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS CASE AND I AM AFRAID WHETHER MY DETAILS WILL ME MISUSED. I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTIONS.PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE

THANKING YOU,
RITU

your sincierly
jay prakash
Dear sir, i got the one message my mobile won $1million in 2009 mobile no draw in uk
my full name:bharath kumar punna
mobile no :91-[protected]
pls give the my claim.

praveen rao k
.I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 200, 000 POUNDS.IN2009 02 TELECOMS AWARD. TO CLAIM EMAIL YOUR MOBILE NO. AND NAME TO Dr.BEN ON [protected]@live.com
1.Full name...Desham kishore
2.country...INDIA
3. Contact Address...:karimguda(vil), keesera mandal, ranga reddy district, H-NO-16-2-83
4. Telephone Number...[protected]/[protected]
6. Marital Status...unmarried
7. Occupation...student
8. My Date of Birth...[protected]
9. Sex...male
I contact them through email ([protected]@live.co.uk). They ask me my information, address, bank account number .Now I would like to know is it true or fake. MY MOBILE NO:[protected]
sir on[protected], a message comes on my mobile that you can won the prize of 250, 000ponds, and a message is further comes that your payment has been sent to netwest bank, please informe me it is true or false.
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 2, 50, 000 GBP .i contact them through email. They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in netwest bank account.I give them all my information. i have tryed calling the contact Mr Mike Padrol but there was no repliy and no e-mail, now what do i do
please help

hello sir,
it is true that they organise a draw .they truly give that money to the person .
hello sir they send me this msg it is true or nor i hv to give money or not please reply

we acknowledge the receipt of your application form for direct wire
transfer. After normal verification and scrutiny exercise, you are found
qualify to receiving payment of the above stated lottery prize.
We shall proceed to conclude the payment process of your lottery prize,
Thus your winning money (GBP. 250, 000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand
Pounds)
shall be confirmed to you in your stipulated mode of payment within 72
working hrs.

Note;
be informed that we will send the original copy through the DHL courier
services
for immediate dispatch to your mailing address. The British revenue
department will regulate delivery of charge, insurance endorsement, tax and

the draft clearance documents from the United Nations Finance Department.
It's mandatory and will amount to GBP. 380.00 equivalent to, 29, 640.00 Rps.

Only.
The fee is compulsory and it is not deductible from source. The payment
will be made directly to the western union money transfer in the name of
our account officer;
*JAMES SAUL
49 HIGH ROAD TOTTENHAM, LONDON-UNITED kingdom.
Alternatively, the payment could be made through our agent account in
NewDelhi, India . The tracking number will be sent to you upon the receipt

of the payment evidence to enhance the collection of the original copy.

Account Name: Nitoshe Awomi
Account Number: [protected]
Bank Name: State Bank of India .
Scan and forward the pay in slip as evidence of payment to this office
only.

Congratulations in advance.
We await your response.

[protected][protected][protected]--------
I HAV GOT A MESSAGE THAT I HAV WON A MILLION US DOLLOR I HAD A DOUBT ABOUT THAT SO THAT IS WHY I M COMPLAINING ABT THIS
DEAR SIR,
I HAV GOT A MESSAGE THT I HAV WON A MILLION DOLLAR FROM ([protected]@LIVE.CO.UK) I JUST WANTED CLARIFY IT WITH U THT I HAV WON IT.

FROM ABY,
respected gentalman,
That i got a message from your company to give
1. Full name...
2. Country...
3. Contact Address...
4. Telephone Number...
6. Marital Status...
7. Occupation...
8. My Date of Birth...
9. Sex...

But i cant send email to your company pls send another message to my e mail address.What can i do this message from Tejappa.
i have receved an sms on nov /07 / 2009form2000.000 dollars in atlars mobile draw 2009 to claim send your name address to mr brayanemail [protected]@live.com my name jaldip .b bhavsar india gujarat address vanta patel no vas vyas mohollo mehsana ng 384001 mob no [protected] date of birth 22.10.1966 sex mail
I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 200, 000 DOLLARS IN ATLARS MOBILE DRAW 2009. TO CLAIM YOUR NAME ADDRESS TO MR BRYAN EMAIL, [protected]@live.com.
My name is Jaldip B. Bhavsar.
Country : INDIA
State : GUJARAT
City :MEHSANA(N.G.)
Address:VANTA PATEL NO VAS, VYAS MAHOLLO.
PIN CODE: 384001
Mobile No: [protected]
Date of Birth:[protected]
Sex: Male
I TOO GOT A MESSAGE SAME AS TO ALL IN THIS SITE, THAT I HAVE WON 1MILLION USD ON 11/11/2009.I FEELS THAT VERY GOOD AND I M HAPPY, BUT IT LIKE DREAM TO ME, I STILL IN SHOCK AND I THINKING THAT IF, IT IS IN MY LUCK AND GOD HAS A LOOK ON ME I MAY BE LUCKIEST IN ALL.IF ANY ONE RELATING TO THIS COMPANY IS SEEING MY COMMENT PLEASE DON'T GIVE SUCH MESSAGES TO ANY ONE BECAUSE I MYSELF IS FROM POOR FAMILY EARNING UPTO RS 3000/- PER MONTH AND SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT IS JUST A DREAM WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR OUR GENERATION.
IF ANY GETS THIS AMOUNT, HELP ME TO GET TO THIS COMPANY OR CONCERNS PERSONS OF THIS [protected]@LIVE.CO.UK MY NAME MD MUJAYITH, MOBILE NO:[protected]
I AM WINNING KUMAR VAIBHAV GUPTA £250000.00 GRET BRETISH POUND OF SPDC LOTTERY .MY E-MAIL ID:-VAIBHAU.[protected]@GMAIL.COM, MY MOBILE NUMBER:-[protected]
This is balasubramaian I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 200 GBP in the aforesaid draw.i contact them through email. They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in netwest bank account.I give them all my information, now i think this is fraud . so sir i want to know can they miss use my address please help me for that and advice me what can i do
Thanks.
SIR CAN I KNOW THIS IS FAKE OR WRITE FEW DAYS BACK I RCVD ONE MSG THAT I WON SOME 400, 000GBP FROM SPDC LOTTERY.I WANT TO KNOW THIS IS TRUE IF ITS TRUE Y THEY AR ASKING THIS ALL DETAILS THEY CAN SEND BY POST.THAT MONEY CHEQS
DEAR SIR,
I GOT A MASSAGE ON MY CELL PHONE ON 17TH JANUARY, 2010, INFORMING THAT I HAVE WON THE GUINNESS 2010 MOBILE CONTEST AND 250000 GBP. PLEASE INFORM ME WHETHER THE GUINNESS ORGANISATION HAS SUBMITTED THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK TO PAY FOR THE WINNERS. PLEASE INFORN ME ON MY EMAIL ID :space.[protected]@yahoo.com
kind attention
i, pintu bhanja got a message in my mobile([protected])of winning 2010 january cocacola international mobile award which has been deposited in ur netwest bank plc in u.k as a temporary account.is it true or false?if it is true then what is the procedure to claim?
plz reply quickly? it is said to me to deliver my code that is OTDC-8741
My email [protected]@gmail.com
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me 950, 00 USD in the aforesaid draw.i contact them through email. They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in netwest bank account.I give them all my information, now i think this is fraud . so sir i want to know can they miss use my address please help me for that and advice me what can i do
Thanks.
I got an SMS intimating that My Mobile Phone number has won me $1950, 000 in the draw done by shell internationa mobile draw.I contact them through email ([protected]@live.com). They ask me my information, address, bank account number to release the fund which they are diposited in Netwest Bank account.Now I would like to know is it true or fake. Also I would like to what are the further proceeders that I can do to release the money, if it's true. Please help me for that and advice me what can i do.
SHISHIR
I have got the message from GUINESS LOTERY on dated 12.2.2010 they told me that i have won the 2, 50000 prize in their mobile lucky draw. On that time they sent my the form to fill this form i did after that they sent me a new account form for filling i filled and sent it in their ID then they called me and told me that i have to open a new temporary account in NETWESTBANK (LIVERPOOL) and asked me Rs 9, 500 Indian currency .Sir they have got my account no which is running in India so sir i am afraid about this they can missuse this.Sir i want to know that is there any prosedure when a person win this tpye prize then they open the account in your bank.Sir plz give the right infromation about this ...
What i should do tell me...
i racive a Email from National lottery Claim Office tody

the Email masge is this

Attention:AJAY KUMAR SINGH

From: "National Lottery Claims Office" <[protected]@hotmail.com.

Attention:AJAY KUMAR SINGH
25000, 00.00 GBP has been deposited in the account opened in your name in our bank(Natwest
Fax:(+[protected]
Mr Mark Winters

plz inform me that any account by my name Ajay kumar singh today in your Natwest Bank so plz reply this msge imediatl
I found a message on my mobile .i won 2500, 00.00gbp GUINNESS COMPANY OF ENGLAND.
============================================================
Guinness Centre, Loandon, DN3 5UG - United Kingdom Tel: [protected].

We acknowled
Foreign Remittance Department

Natwest Bank Liverpool (PLC)

Fax: [protected].

Attention: Ajay Kumar Singh,

The remittance of your fund £250, 000.00, to your India bank account:
We acknowledged the receipt of your banking details regarding the transfer of your fund to your destination account in India.

We noted accordingly the mail which you sent to us for the transfer of your fund of GBP-250, 000.00 from our bank to your bank in india. View the attached copy of the information which you are required to fill and send back to us for your transfer to commence.

The attached copy below is an opening of account form, as you will be required to open a Non Indegene account here in our bank and from there your fund will be transfered to your destination account in your country so open the attachment and fill the form below and send it back to us.

As soon as the information is filled and submitted then we will proceed on the transfer immediately.

If you have any problem do not fail to contact us immediately on [protected].

Dr. John Briggs.
Director General Natwest Bank plc
United Kingdom.

ge the receipt of your mail regarding your payment for the Guinness annual re-ward 2010 here in England.

This message is to bring to your notice that your Two Hundred and FiftyThousand Great British Pounds (GBP-250, 000.00) has been deposited in our bank here for security, and you are to fill and forward this application below to the paying bank with this e-mail; [protected]@nwtbk.com

This is to make your claims totally legal also to enable the bank release the fund and this process will not be acceptable after eight banking days.

(Contact: Dr. John Briggs)
159 St Johns Road, Waterloo L22 9QE Great Britain
E-MAIL; [protected]@nwtbk.com
Fax:[protected]

I write to lay claims over my winnings as was announced by the GUINNESS annual center. I was made to understand that this fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.

Below are my Personal Information;

My full name...
My Address...
My Mobile Telephone #...
My Work Telephone #...
My E-mail address...
My Date of birth...

Payment Option/Prefered mode of payment:

1. Courier Delivery System of Payment...
2. Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer...

For option 1. [Courier Delivery of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;

Receiver Name...
Address... ..
Postal Code...
City...
State/Province...
Country... ..

For option 2. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below with the bank.

Your bank name...
Your bank address...
Your bank account #...
Your swift code; ...
Amount to be transfered...

I hope my application will be favourable granted by your reputable office.

Try to call the director of the bank as soon as you have submited your application with them.

Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Guinness Lottery Services. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confistication of your prize.

National Lottery.
(A Subsidiary of British-Lottery Services)
Yours in service,
Mr. Tony M. Morgan
[Publicity Secretary]
Tel; [protected]
this is all froud.
Respected Concern,

I Hav also received a sms claiming to win 250, 000 GBP from GUinness Annual centre and they are insisiting to opena account in Natwest BAnk for which they need my details and 170 gbp. So i am worried what to do is this all Genuine or fraud Please let me know I will be obliged Thanx. Regards
hai.i am vaishnav nitesh.i got a mail from net west bank for a submit my profile to release money .which i won a cococola obile draw.when i would get amoney.is it right or afroud.please inform me .

MAVOORI INDRA KISHORE

NatWest logo
    Natwest Bank plc.
    Fax number: [protected]
    Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

ATTENTION: MAVOORI INDRA KISHORE.

Following the receipt of your confirmation e-mail, be informed that the assigned Government Diplomatic Delivery Agent we be departing to India by [TUESDAY 12/05/2009.] and shall arrive India by [WEDNESDAY 13/05/2009, ] he shall contact you upon his arrival.

However, you are hereby advised to co-operate with him and further make Available the Airport Clearance Charge of 36, 000 INR to enable him clear your consignment with the International Airport Authority and proceed to your house for the delivering.

Your consignment cannot be allowed to be touched /open by any person (s) until it is successfully delivered to you as the beneficiary. And the required Airport Clearance Charge must be settled with the Airport Authority before your consignment can be permitted to be delivered to you by the assigned Government Diplomatic Delivery Agent.

Note: The assigned Government Diplomatic Delivery Agent does not have much time to spend in India. So you should be prepared to receive your consignment from him upon arrival to avoid returning your consignment to the Treasurer Shell Award Centre or sudden termination of your consignment by the Airport Authority.

Your consignment shall be delivered to you immediately after the settlement of the Airport Clearance Charge.
    we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegated diplomatic courier agent, and ensured payments for shipment of your consignment to India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of 36, 000 INR, which is payable in cash to the diplomatic courier agent on his arrival to India and, at the Airport for settlement of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

Finally, we have attached to you the British official diplomatic I’D Card of deplomat (ROBERT ANDERSON)
    1. The British official diplomatic I’D Card of dip. Robert Anderson.

FIND THE DIPLOMATIC DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL SCHEDULE BELOW:
    The appointed Senior Diplomat shall be departing to India on SUNDAY 10/05/2009 to arrive India on MONDAY 11/05/2009.

Find the Diplomat Bio-Data’s below:
    1) Name of Diplomat: Robert Anderson.
    2) Date of Departure: TUESDAY 12/05/2009
    3) Date of Arrival: WEDNESDAY 13/05/2009 .
    4) India Airport Clearance charges: 36, 000 INR as we have enqured from India Airport Authorities.

We anticipate your kind co-operation.
    YOUR'S IN SERVICE,
    MR. THOMAS VINNY.

Surfing the web just got more rewarding. Download the New Internet Explorer 8
    ROBERT_ANDERSON1.gif
    dear sir i have also recieved a mail from forign Remittance department.
    please comfirm to me that is it a internet fraud or true.

the following is the mail i recieved:- plese reply as soon as possible.

Natwest Bank plc.

Fax number:[protected]
    Email: [protected]@live.com

ATTENTION: HIRA LAL SHARMA.

FURTHER TO OUR PREVIOUS EMAIL, BE NOTIFIED THAT A RESOLUTION HAS BEEN MADE AND DECISION TAKEN BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THIS APEX BANK "NATWEST BANK PLC " AND BRITISH LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS DUE TO THE LAWS & POLICIES IMPOSED ON MONETARY TRANSACTION BY THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TO CHECKMATE MOVEMENT, SOURCES OF FINANCES SUBJECTING IT TO SCRUTINY AND MAKING SURE THEY ARE FREE FROM TERRORISM, MONEY LAUNDRY & RELATED FINANCIAL OFFENSES AS RULED IN THE WORLD COURT.

WE ARE OBLIGED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PRIZE FUND HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED & PACKAGED THROUGH THE BRITISH DIPLOMATIC CORP. (B.D.C) TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR STEP IN INDIA LIKE I SAID SINCE WE HAVE SOME CONSIGNMENT TO BE DELIVERED IN INDIA THAT IS WHY WE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INCLUDE YOUR FUNDS AS A CONSIGNMENT WHERE YOU SHOULD BE CALLED UPON THE ARRIVAL OF OUR DIPLOMAT.

ONCE AGAIN BE INFORMED THAT OUR DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY IS FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SEND ANY MONEY TO US AS WE AND THE SHELL AWARD CENTER SHALL SPONSOR OUR DIPLOMATIC TRIP TO INDIA. BUT WHILE IN YOUR COUNTRY. NOTE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIAN AIRPORT CLEARANCE CHARGES WHICH IS (35, 000 INR) ONLY THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY PRIOR TO DELIVERING YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR HOUSE. PLEASE KEEP THIS NOTED.

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE DIPLOMAT TO GUIDE YOU AND ADVICE YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THEM WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATION. THIS MONEY IS PAYABLE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS THE DIPLOMAT ARRIVE TO ENABLE YOUR AUTHORITIES RELEASE THE CONSIGNMENT TO HIM FOR THE FINAL DELIVERY WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATION AND FOR EASY AND SMOOTH DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT IN YOUR HOUSE.

THE CASH PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WILL HELP YOU AND THIS BANK TO OVERCOME ALL THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL HITCHES, AND TAXES UNDER THE BTO TRANSFER LAWS, FINANCIAL CONSTITUTION AND POLICIES OF YOUR COUNTRY AND OUR COUNTRY FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THE RULE OF LAW. IT IS THE BANK'S OBLIGATION TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOM OF YOUR COUNTRY AT THE POINT OF ENTRANCE HENCE A DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AS YOUR DELIVERY AGENT IN THIS REGARD.

WE ADVISE YOU TO HELP US SERVE YOU BETTER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT DOES NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE CONTENT OF THE PACKAGE IS, AS SUCH THE PACKAGE IS "TAGGED A DIPLOMATIC PACKAGE", THEREFORE EXPOSING THE CONTENT OF THE PARCEL BEFORE THE DELIVERY AGENT IS AT YOUR RISK. THE DIPLOMAT IS IN THE BEST POSITION TO ADVICE YOU ON HOW TO FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES TO ADVICE HOW TO CLEAR THE CONSIGNMENT WHILE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE ARRIVING INDIA THROUGH NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WHICH IS THE CAPITAL CITY OF YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE TO MAKE ENTRIES OF HIS ARRIVAL WITH THE INDIAN HIGH COMMISSION AND THE BRITISH EMBASSY FOR SECURITY REASON BECAUSE HE IS A SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT AND DESERVES MAXIMUM SECURITY. HE WILL CALL YOU FROM THE AIRPORT UPON HIS ARRIVAL TO DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO. THE CLEARANCE WILL BE MADE IN THE AIRPORT BEFORE THE DIPLOMAT WILL PROCEED FROM THE AIRPORT TO YOUR HOME FOR THE FINAL DELIVERY. YOU HAVE TO RESPECT AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE DIPLOMAT FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT AND SUCCESS OF OUR DELIVERY.

THE APPOINTED SENIOR DIPLOMAT SHALL BE DEPARTING FROM UK. TOMORROW BEING 21/07/2009 TO ARRIVE INDIA ON 22/07/2009. THE ASSIGNED DIPLOMAT, CYRIL PEDRO IS A MASTER IN THE DIPLOMATIC FIELD HAVING WORKED SUCCESSFULLY AS A DIPLOMAT FOR MANY YEARS NOW WITH SO MANY AWARDS AND HONORS, HE IS THE BEST MAN FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND HE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICE IF ONLY YOU CAN ADHERE TO HIS DIRECTIVES. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO TO THE AIRPORT OR ANYWHERE TO MEET HIM, HE WILL LOCATE YOU IN YOUR HOME OR ANY WELL SECURED VENUE OF YOUR CHOICE AND DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU. GOING TO THE AIRPORT IS NOT ADVICEABLE AND MIGHT SPELL DOOM IN THIS PAYMENT SYSTEM WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE TO RELAX IN YOUR HOME TILL HE ARRIVES THERE.

UPON SETTLEMENT OF THE INDIAN CUSTOMS AIRPORT CLEARANCE, THE DIPLOMATIC AGENT WILL PROCEED FOR FINAL DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP AFTER WHICH HE SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE DOCUMENTS, WHICH YOU WILL LEGALLY SIGN FOR RELEASE OF YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU, AND UPON THE ENDORSEMENTS, THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT WILL HAND OVER YOUR PACKAGE (THE SAFETY BOX) CONTAINING THE TOTAL SUM IN PRINCIPLE TO YOU WHILE YOU MAKE FURTHER ARRANGEMENT ON HOW TO GET YOUR FUNDS WIRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS INCLUDED.

FIND THE DIPLOMAT BIO-DATAS, DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL SCHEDULE BELOW:

1) NAME OF DIPLOMAT: MR. CYRIL PEDRO, THE SENIOR BRITISH DIPLOMAT
    2) DATE OF DEPARTURE: 21/07/2009
    3) DATE OF ARRIVAL: 22/07/2009
    4) INDIAN AIRPORT CLEARANCE CHARGES: (35, 000 INR)
    5) DIPLOMATS IDENTITY PROOF: ATTACHED TO THIS E-MAIL.
    6) WINNING CERTIFICATE: ALSO ATTACHED TO THIS E-MAIL.

ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT. ONCE MORE, MAKE SURE THE AIRPORT CLEARANCE FEE IS AVAILABLE BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER AGENT ON THE PROPOSED DATE, TO AVOID COMPLICATION WITH THE DIPLOMAT AND YOUR GOVERNMENT WHILE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

[DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT]
    ================================================================================...

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. NAT-WEST BANK PLC does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

No responsibility is accepted by NAT-WEST BANK PLC plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate..
    Natwest Bank
    Fax number: [protected]
    EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.it
    EMAIL: n.[protected]@hotmail.com

Attention:TEK BAHADUR RANA,

Sequel to the decision of the governing body of this apex bank "Nat-west bank, UK", we hereby inform you that your entitlement in the amount of (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) has been packaged in cash and sealed in a safety box as a diplomatic package for immediate dispatch through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your door step.

The cash payment arrangement will help you and this bank to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the BTO transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

It is the bank's obligation to make sure that your entitlement will not have any problem with the custom of your country at the point of entrance hence a diplomatic courier agent has been assigned as your delivery agent in this regard.

We advise you to help us serve you better. Note that the diplomat shall give you every assistance required to make sure that your consignment gets to your door step and as well guide you on how to deposit it in your bank account there in India. That is the reasons you must co-operate with the Diplomat and make him your best friend as soon as he arrives to enable him to use his diplomatic veto give you every assistance that requires.

Note that all the documents related to your funds shall be as well packaged inside youe consignment.

we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegated diplomatic courier agent, and ensured payments for shipment of safety box to India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of 45, 000 INR, which is payable in cash to the diplomatic courier agent on his arrival to India and, at the Airport for settlement of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

The Indian custom Airport Clearance fees is expected to be forwarded to the diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your country to enable clearance of your package from the Airport Authorities before proceeding to your house or office for the delivery of your package, the said Clearance charges of 45, 000 INR, will be converted to your local currency (INR) before sending to the diplomat agent for the clearance of your package from Indian Airport Authorities.

And upon settlement of the shipment clearance cost and Indian custom Airport Clearance, the diplomatic agent will proceed for final delivery to your door step after which he shall furnish you with your payment release documents, which you will legally sign for release of your package to you, and upon the endorsements, the Diplomatic Courier Agent will hand over your package (the safety box) containing the total sum in principle to you while you make further arrangement on how to get your funds wired to your account with all the legal documents included.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent (Mr. Robert H. Anderson) shall be departing to India by WEDNESDAY 25/02/2009 to arrive India on THURSDAY 26/02/2009.

Acknowledge the receipt of this important email prior to the departure of the delegated Diplomatic Courier Agent.

natwest bank — Is it fraud or genuine ? [Resolved]

Krishna Kumar Singh
      TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

Sir/Madam,
      I would like explain You that :-
      I have received a message...

natwest bank — PRIZE Money [Resolved]

sudhir singh
      Agent coming to india & demanding money for consinghment
      is it fraud or scam
      Sudhir...

philip j. fernandes
      =============================================================================
      Yahoo Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected]
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected] Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] or Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality.

However, the 2009 Yahoo U.K World Wide Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Yahoo Development Company (YDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Nat-West Bank Plc by e-mail on:Email: natw.b.[protected]@hotmail.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name...

Payment Option

Prefered mode of payment:

1: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer
      2.: Diplomatic System of Payment

State your selected mode here ...

For option 1. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below; ... ... ... ... ... ...

For option 2. [Diplomatic System of Payment], Provide your full home/office address below;
      Receiver Name... Address...
      Postal Code... City... State/Province... Country...

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: YDC-012009

Tel:[protected]
      TELFAX:+44 -[protected]
      E-MAIL: natw.b.[protected]@hotmail.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [YDC-012009]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Yahoo Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (200, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest. I shall let you know how I wish to receive my fund when you get back to me.

(Your Full Name)

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

Let me know when the Bank contacts you.

Kind Regards,
      Rev DR Mathew Ralph,
      (Prize Administrator)
      [protected][protected][protected][protected]------

Copyright[protected] Yahoo Promo International

RE: CONGRATULATION ONCE MORE

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM.

WITH REFERENCE TO YOUR APPLICATION AND HAVING CONFIRMED YOUR POSITION AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY TO THE SAID PRIZE FUNDS THROUGH YOUR PAYMENT FILE, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HAVE MET OVER YOUR APPLICATION AND HAVE HENCEFORTH APPROVED YOUR APPLICATION TO RELEASE THE PRIZE FUND TO YOU ON THE AUSPICES OF THE LEGAL WINNER TO THE PRIZE FUND.

YOUR TEMPORARY ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH US AS AT TODAY STANDS AT [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] (GBP 200, 000.00).

NOTE: THAT WE HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPROVED FUND AND ALL NECESSARY APPROVALS OBTAINED FOR THE PAYMENT TO BE MADE TO YOU ACCORDINGLY VIA DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT.

THE DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT SYSTEM IS THE SYSTEMS OF PAYMENT WHERE THE FUND WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR COUNTRY THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC MEANS AND DELIVERED TO YOU ACCORDINGLY IN YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL THE RELATED DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP YOUR FUNDS WHILE DEPOSITING IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

THE FUNDS WILL BE OFFICIALLY DELIVERED TO YOU AS A CONSIGNMENT, THAT WILL MAKE IT NOT TO BE CHECKED BY CUSTOM OR SECURITY AGENCIES AS IT WILL BE COVERED BY BRITISH DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. (B D I) BASED ON THE ABOVE APPROVAL AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR PROCEDURES FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS TO THE BENEFICIARY, YOU ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE:

(1) YOUR AGE:...
      (2) ADDRESS WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS TO BE DISPATCHED:...
      (3) YOUR OCCUPATION:...
      (4) YOUR HOUSE PHONE NUMBER:...
      (5)YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:...
      (6) YOUR COMPLETE NAME:...
      (7) A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF IDENTITY...

ALL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL OF THE DIPLOMAT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AND CONCLUDED HERE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AS THERE IS NO FURTHER TIME TO WASTE.

NB: PAYMENT OF YOUR WINNING FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN TWO DAYS AFTER THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR DETAILS. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THE UNDERSIGNED FOR ANY CLARIFICATION OR ASSISTANCE THAT YOU MAY REQUIRE AS REMAIN TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

YOURS TRULY,
      DR CLIFFORD KEMMA,

ATTENTION: PHILIP J. FERNANDES

FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU BY YAHOO LOTTERY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY].

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NATWEST PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF GBP200, 000[TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS] IN YOUR CREDIT
      { THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD }/ACC 12364] TO YOU.

MR LEONARD MANLY. EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com FOR INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

DR CLIFFORD KEMMA
      [DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE]
      ========================================================================

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Natwest Plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

No responsibility is accepted by Natwest Bank Plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate..
      Copyright © 2009 Natwest Bank Plc

E-mail: natw.b.[protected]@hotmail.com

Attention: (PHILIP J. FERNANDES)

Sequel to the decision of the governing body of this apex bank "NatWest Bank Plc", we hereby inform you that your entitlement in the amount of GBP-200, 000.00 has been packaged in cash and sealed in a safety box as a diplomatic package for immediate dispatch through the British government diplomatic delivery Immunity to your doorstep.

The cash payment arrangement will help you and, or this bank to overcome all the internal and external hitches, and taxes under the BTO transfer laws, financial constitution and policies of your country and our country for the recognition of the rule of law.

We advise you to help us serve you better. Please note that the Diplomatic Courier Agent does not have any knowledge of what the content of the package is, as such the package is "tagged a diplomatic package", therefore exposing the content of the parcel before the delivery agent is at your risk

By the veto of power conferred to us, we have taken the decision to foot the traveling costs of the delegated diplomatic courier agent, and ensured payments for shipment of safety box to India, and would want you to prepare the Indian custom Airport Clearance fees in the amount of $950.00, which is payable in cash to the diplomatic courier agent on his arrival to India and, at the Airport for settlement of the shipment and Airport clearance charges.

The Indian custom Airport Clearance fees is expected to be forwarded to the diplomatic courier agent immediately on his arrival to your country to enable clearance of your package from the Airport Authorities before proceeding to your house or office for the delivery of your package, the said Clearance charges of $950.00 will be converted to your local currency (INR) before sending to the diplomat agent for the clearance of your package from Indian Airport Authorities.

The Diplomatic Courier Agent (Dip.Frances Donald) shall be departing to India by 23/3/009 to arrive India on 25/3/009.

Waiting to hear from you to tell you when they are going to take off to your country.

Yours truly,
      Dr Clifford Kemma

HELLO WINNER,

I AM HAPPY THAT YOUR TRANSFER HAS BEEN APPROVED TO TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT,

NOW YOU HAVE TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER WHO IS GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR WINNERS CERTIFICATE AND GUIDE YOU ON HOW YOU CAN GET THE FUND RELEASE ORDER.

MR LEONARD MANLY
      THIS IS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [protected]@yahoo.com

DR MATHEW RALPH

Attention: SirMadam.

Further to our previous notification the Board of Directors has given us order to proceed with your consignment. So, be informed that the delegated Diplomat have departure to India today to arrived India by tomorrow morning and he shall contact you on your phone number to announce his arrival in India.

You are advise to make $950 dollars available to the diplomat upon his arrival at your country Airport Authorities, to enable him use it to clear your consignment out from Indian International Airport custom Authorities, For immediate clearance of your consignment prior and delivering it to your residence address.

He shall advice you on how to make the payment for the clearance of your consignment from the Airport Authorities.

We once again advise you to adhere to the diplomat instructions to avoid delays and complications of clearing your consignment from Indian International airport authority.There is no risk involve sincethe senior diplomat have been assigned to serve you better, just adhere to his instructions and directives or smooth clearance of your consignment from Indian International Airport Authorities.

Please never bother yourself about his arrival and the safety of your prize funds. He is a senior Diplomat and the best among all. So panic not, relax and wait for his call.

Once again his name is Dip. Frances Donald a Senior British Diplomat and he will be staying only two days in India, because he will be going to China.

However, Show him your national ID card or international Passport at your door step, the consignment containing your winning fund and the needed documents to enable you deposit it to your domestic account.

So we once again thank you for your co-operation so far and wish you the best of luck.

Yours truly,
      Dr. Clifford Kemma
      Can you please confirm the information or iare these fictisious/a hoax?
      NatWestBankPlcng
      Mark Stewarts' phone numbers/[protected]/ IDT CORP[protected]
      Accounts personel:Mr Cosy Gift/address: 23 Benin Slope Benin City, Nigeria
      Barrister David Hopkins:email: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Address: Barrister David Hopkins/ room 4Dr. Harrison villa, Lagos state

Please let me know if this information is real or not?
      i open new online account in this link (www.natwst.uk.pn)

my q -are this link for natwest live bank .
      this attached with email to active my account

Warm Regards
      Anthony Statton
      Operational Manager
      Phone #: (+44)-[protected]
      website: www.natwst.uk.pn

NatWest Live Bank Plc London UK.
      Business users only. Applications are subject to status. Minimum age 18. Right to decline applications is reserved.
      This message and its attachments contain confidential information and may also contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or authorized to receive for addressee), you may not copy or deliver any part of this message or its attachments to anyone or use any part of this message or its attachments. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments (and all copies) from your system and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of NatWest Live Bank Plc or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. Email communications are not private and no warranty is made that e-mail communications are timely, secure or free from computer virus or other defects.

Incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853 Reference Number ZC 18. The Principal Office of the Company is situated in England at GB - 97 Westminister Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HW, United kingdom. NatWest Live Bank Plc is regulated by the FSA. We offer 100% services to our customer's. *International Bank Wire Transfer 100% Guarantee.

Copyright 2009 NatWest Live Bank Plc
      I have received the same message and they are demanding me for the clearance fees of airport $750.00.
      So how much truth is there in this email i dont know but i have credited the money to their account that is

Name:- Lazum Pandi Lepcha A/C:[protected]ICICI BANK)

MOBILE NUMBER: [protected] DIP AGENT:- FRANK ANTHONY

So kindly take some action towards this type fraud emails and try to avoid.Because they are just tempting the public by showing the huge amount that is GBP 200, 000.Most of them are very poor and by seeing this type of emails anybody can get attracted.
      NAT WEST BANK

Attn:Haresh Budhwani,
      After our board meeting on friday of march with the British Promotion Organization, further to my previous email, be notified that a resolution has been made and decision taken by the authorities of this Bank and BRITISH LOTTERY BOARD OF DIRECTORS due to the laws & policies imposed on monetary transaction by the American Government to checkmate movement, sources of Finances subjecting it to scrutiny and making sure they are free from Terrorism, Money laundry & related financial offenses as ruled in the World Court.

We are obliged to inform you that your prize fund has been programmed & packaged through the BRITISH DIPLOMATIC CORP. (B.D.C) to be delivered to your door step in INDIA like i said since we have some consignment to be delivered in Singapore that is why we use this opportunity to include your funds as a consignment where you should be called upon the arrival of our Diplomat.

Once again be informed that our Diplomatic Delivery is free of charge and you are not required to send any money to us as British Lottery Promotion shall sponsor our Diplomatic Trip to INDIA. But while in your country, Note that you are responsible for Indian Airport Airway Bill Clearance charges which are ($850) Eight Hundred and Fifthy United State Dollars only, there in your country prior to delivering your consignment in your house. Please keep this noted.

It is the Duty of the Diplomat to guide you and advice you on how to make the payment to them without any complication. This money is payable there in your country as soon as the diplomat arrive to enable your Indian Airport Authorities release the consignment to him for the final delivery without any complication and for easy and smooth delivery of your consignment in your house.

In this regard you are advice to make available the Indian Airport Airway bill Authorities charges which is ( $850 )Eight Hundred and Fifthy United State Dollars only as this money is payable to your Government upon the arrival of the Diplomat in your Country prior to handling the consignment to you in your house. The Diplomat is in the best position to advice you on how to follow the procedures to advice how to clear the consignment while in your country.

Please be informed that as soon as the consignment is cleared from the airport authorities please make sure that the consignment is registered for the recommendation under the international airport authorities before the consignment will be delivered to you to avoid any complication there in your country. Also be notify that as soon as the consignment is delivered to you the diplomat will direct you on how to deposit the fund to the RESERVE BANK OF INDIAN for local exchange in your country.

The appointed Senior Diplomat shall be departing from united kingdom today being 30/03/2009- to arrive in Indian on 31/03/2009 he shall contact you the same day to announce his arrival and clearance of your consignment prior delivering in your residence address.

Diplomatic Delivery Bio-Data’s 31/03/2009

1) Name of Diplomat: PHILLIP MAXWELL
      2) Date of Departure: 30/03/2009 Time: 15:10 pm.
      3) Date of Arrival in Indian: 31/03/2009 Time 10:15 am.
      4) Indian Airport Clearance charges: $850.00 USD = 41, 100.00 INR

Make sure that the Indian Airport Airway Bill Authorities charges is ready for the Diplomat to clear the consignment there in INDIA this is to avoid complication with the Diplomat and your Government while in your country.

Be informed that all the documents related to your consignment has been programmed and packaged inside your consignment.

Dr. Michael Roland
      Executive director Bank of England

Copyright © 2009 England Bank Diplomat Delivery Details. All Rights Reserved

NAT WEST BANK

Attn:Haresh Budhwani,

Diplomatic Delivery Bio-Data’s 31/03/2009

1) Name of Diplomat: PHILLIP MAXWELL
      2) Date of Departure: 30/03/2009 Time: 15:10 pm.
      3) Date of Arrival in Indian: 31/03/2009 Time 10:15 am.
      4) Indian Airport Clearance charges: $850.00 USD = 41, 100.00 INR

Dr. Michael Roland
      Executive director Bank of England

Copyright © 2009 England Bank Diplomat Delivery Details. All Rights Reserved
      Shell Petroleum Development Company U.K

Congratulation.

I am in receipt of your e-mail regarding your winning notification that was sent to your mobile phone i am glad to inform you that your mobile number was selected among of the lucky winners from shell development company o[censored]k to receive the sum of (150, 000.00 GB Pounds) from the Shell Petroleum Development Company o[censored].K.

However, Your fund has been deposited with our Affiliate Bank in Liverpool for security and you are to complete and send the application below immediately to the Foreign Remittance Department of Nat West Bank by E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

As soon as your application is received, they shall process and transfer your fund to you. This process will not take more than five or six banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed.

You're welcome to phone or email to us. To serve you better, just contact us.

Dr. Paul .Smith
      +44 (0) [protected]
      (Prize Administrator )

You are required to contact Nat West Bank through the address below.

NATWEST BANK

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobile from Shell Petroleum Development Company U.K. I was made to understand that this sum of (150, 000.00 GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

Below is My Personal Information:

Marital Status:...
      My Prize Amount:...
      Occupation:...

(Your Full Name)
      i also get this kind of fake emails. so it is fake or true. tell me about all these things.
      [protected] Forwarded message[protected]
      From: mansoor mansoor ahmed <mansoor.[protected]@gmail.com>
      Date: Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:21 PM
      Subject: Re: CONTACT NATWEST BANK FOR CLAIM
      To: [protected]@cooltoad.com

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:59 PM, SHELL COMPANY <[protected]@live.com> wrote:

- Show quoted text -
      Shell Petroleum Development of England.
      Shell Centre, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected]

- Hide quoted text -

Your Four Hundred and FiftyThousand Great Britain Pounds (GBP-450, 000.00) has been deposited in our bank here for security, and you are to fill and forward this application below to the paying bank with this e-mail; [protected]@cooltoad.com

(Contact: Mr. Johnbosco Emegine)
      124 London Road
      GB - Liverpool l3 5nl.
      Fax: +[protected]

I write to lay claims over my winnings as was announced by the SPDC Mobile Center. I was made to understand that this fund was deposited in a temporary account at your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.
      Stated below is your identification number:
      WINNING NUMBER # 3
      BATCH NUMBER #. D / 4/009
      REF NUMBER: SPDC-081511

And you have to foward all these together to your Paying Bank.
      - Hide quoted text -

but i didnt send any thing
      I have got an SMS from TM-GOODLUCK in which something is written like
      Your mobile no# has won you GBP 200, 000 and a code is given.To claim your prize money send your name and code to dr Philips on spdc claims @live.com.
      Then I send my name and that code on the above mentioned e-mail address and then I got a reply from them whose copied is mentioned below
      Development Company of England

Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected]
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...

Dear Prize Award Winner,

Following the instruction received from The Headquater Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC-UK) in respect with payment order valued £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Britain Pound Sterlings only). On Pin no. 042009.

Your mobile number was selected for prize award, you are to received a complete sum of £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only).

The 2009 Annual Mobile Award Promo is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of The Shell Petroleum Development Company UK. And on behalf of the entire staff of the company, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who has contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization.

The SPDC-UK focuses on worldwide issues that demand urgent action, solutions, and measurable results -- global climate change, HIV/AIDS in the developing world, childhood obesity and economic opportunity in the World.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in a computerized mobile selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of an exclusive list of 29, 031.000 mobile users drawn from all the continents of the world. This program is approved by the International Association of Gaming Regulations (IAGR).

Your prize award (fund) £200, 000.00 is currently deposited in a temporary (compensation) Account with a Bank in the UK and shall be released to you on final payment Approval by NatWest Bank upon your compliance with the bank payment regulations.

You are therefore advised to complete the below form.
      Full name...
      Mobile Telephone #...
      E-mail address...
      And send the form through email to Payment Division:
      NatWest Bank. Email: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

The NatWest Bank will approve and release your prize £200, 000.00 to you by cash within 72 hours upon receipt the form filled from you.

Accept our congratulations!!!

Yours Truly,

Kind Regards,
      Dr Philip
      (Prize Administrator)

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-------
      WARNING!!!
      Do not tell people about your Prize Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid dis-qualification that may arise from double claim.

You may also receive similar mesage from people portraying to be other Organizations or Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) . This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.

After reading all these instructions I have send my biodata to them and then again I got a reply from them which is copied below

FOREIGN TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

HomeTelephone -[protected]
      Mobile Telephone -[protected]
      E-Mail Address -shashi.[protected]@gmail.com

PAYMENT PROCEEDINGS

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATIONS TENDERED TO CLAIM THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (SPDC) WARD PRIZE. HAVING CONFIRMED THE RECEIPT OF THE FILLED FORM IN GOOD CONDITION, THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK WISHES TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AS ONE OF THE (SPDC) 2009 INTERNATIONAL MOBILE DRAW AWARD WINNER.

WITH REFERENCE TO THE EMAIL RECEIVED FROM YOU, WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR POSITION AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY TO THE SUM OF £200, 000 CASH THROUGH YOUR PAYMENT FILE, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK HAVE APPROVED TO RELEASE THE PRIZE FUND TO YOU ON THE AUSPICES AS THE LEGAL WINNER TO THE PRIZE FUND.

YOUR TEMPORARY ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH US AS AT TODAY STANDS AT [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS ONLY] £200, 000.

THIS DEPARTMENT "FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT" NATWEST BANK WILL DELIVER A CASH TOTAL SUM OF £200, 000 [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS ONLY] TO YOU IN INDIA WITHIN 48 HOURS UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO RECEIVE YOUR AWARD BY CASH PAYMENT TO YOUR DOOR STEP / ADDRESS IN INDIA AND UPON COMPLIANCE TO THE CASH PAYMENT INSTRUCTION AS MENTIONED BELOW.

WE WISH TO NOTIFY YOU THAT WE SHALL RELEASE YOUR CASH AWARDED PRIZE TO YOU BY CASH ONLY, AND YOUR AWARDED CASH PRIZE WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOUR COUNTRY AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE WITH ALL THE RELATED DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP YOUR FUNDS WHILE DEPOSITING IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

BY THE VETO OF POWER CONFERRED TO THIS BANK (NATWEST BANK) TO CARRY OUT THE CASH PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER OF YOUR AWARDED PRIZE, WE HAVE COMPLETED THE APPROVALS ALREADY AND, NO FEES OR CHARGES IS REQUIRED FROM YOU FOR THE APPROVAL PURPOSES, THE SPDC HAS COVERED THE COSTS OF APPROVALS ONLY, AND ON YOUR BEHALF. AND WE'LL ENSURE THAT THE COMPLETE SUM [£200, 000] AWARDED BY THE SPDC BE PACKED AND SEALED IN BANK SAFETY-BOX FOR DESPATCH "FROM NATWEST BANK, UK" TO YOU WITHOUT ANY RISK ON YOU OR DELAY (100% LEGAL & SAFETY SERVICES).

WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AIR FREIGHT COST TO TRANSPORT YOUR SAFETY-CASH-BOX BY AIR FROM UNITED KINGDOM TO INDIA. THE SPDC DID NOT COVER THE COST OF THIS SERVICES. THE AIR FRIEGHT COST FOR YOUR SAFETY-CASH-BOX TO INDIA IS PAYABLE BY YOU BEFORE DESPATCH OF YOUR SAFETY-CASH-BOX FROM UK TO INDIA.

THE AMOUNT PAYABLE BY YOU FOR THIS SERVICES AND MODE OF PAYMENT WILL BE DISCLOSED TO YOU IN OUR NEXT CORRESPONDENCE AFTER WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS CORRESPONDENCE.

CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE FOR CASH PAYMENT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP, YOUR WILLINGNESS TO COVER THE AIR FRIEGHT COST AND ATTACH YOUR IDENTITY PROOF ACCORDINGLY.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THIS DEPARTMENT(FPD-NATWEST BANK) FOR INTERPRETATION, ASSISTANCE AND FURTHER CLARIFICATION.

REGARDS,
      THOMAS VINNY
      DIRECTOR,
      FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
      NATWEST BANK, UK

This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.
      Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Nat West Bank Plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.
      Copyright © 2008 Nat West Bank Plc

" Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now
      Reply Forward

Foreign Payment Department

SO I AM AFRAID OF MISUSING MY BIODATA BY THEM .SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO PREVENT INNOCENT PEOPLE

YOURS TRULY,
      SHASHI KUMAR SINGH

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]---
      I received the following e-mail from natwest.[protected]@yahoo.com...

THE DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR OF FINANCE,
      PAYMENT DEPARTMENT PLC.
      49 PICCADILLY, MANCHESTER,
      UNITED KINGDOM.
      PHONE: +[protected]
      FAX NUMBER: [protected]

ATTENTION: Mr. GHANAN BORAH

This is to inform you that your lottery winning funds of 200, 000 GBP
      has been deposited with the treasury and security department of this bank, Natwestbank PLC London by the Nokia Promotions of England.
      The management of the Nokia Promotions lottery agency has instructed that we transfer the said money to you at any designated bank account of your choice and the operations department of this bank is to handle the transfer.
      To commence this transfer transaction, your deposit fund has been
      activated for you in this bank, into which your funds will be transfered from to the nominated bank account you provided or at any bank account you wish.
      I have attached your winners account transfer forms to this email, you are to
      complete the form, in capital letters as it duely concerns you, and send back to us at this department including your transfer charge of 310 GBP IN INDIA RUPEES 22, 700.INR which will facilitae swift transfer.Fill in the transfer form correctly and send it immediately to our bank so that your winning fund would be credited swiftly to your account received in our bank. As soon as we receive your filled transfer application form, we shall provide you with the payment details on how to receive our bank transfer charge efficiently.
      Note that if we receive your filled transfer application form and bank transfer charge of 310 GBP, we shall proceed to credit your account to you within 48HRS of receipt as instructed by the awarding agency.
      We await your prompt response.

Dr.Joshua Larry
      Sign.

THAT SIR, THOUGH I RECEIVED THE MESSAGE AND ATTACHED THE WINNING CERTIFICATE AND
      DEPOSIT SLIP ALONG WITH THE MESSAGE, YET I HAVE NOT SENT THE REQUIRED MONEY THAT THEY ASKED ME TO SEND BECAUSE OF MY CONFUSION WHETHER THE ABOVE MENTIONED PRIZE IS TRUE OR FALSE.
      I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR HELPFUL COOPERATION.
      THANKING YOU,

YOURS FAITHFULLY
      MR GHANAN BORAH

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Nokia Certificate (Mr.GHANAN BORAH ).JPG
      hello, my name is robert shelton, CEO, trans atlantic vestures inc. LLC. I recieve lots of these fake emails and some of them are actually very amusing. they tell you that you won some money in a lottery that you never entered, or that they have a large sum of money that was left over from a construction contract, or that the person is dying and they want you to help them disperse their life savings on charity. these people are counting on human greed to persude you to give them personal information or talk you into sending them money to cover fake expenses-DON, T DO IT!!! you will only get robbed and will not recieve anything for your troubles but trouble.

Fax:[protected]

Attention: VIJAY DUDHERIA,

We the entire board members of this Natwest Bank United Kingdom hereby wishes to say a very big congratulation to you as you will be receiving your WINNING DRAFT by Heathrow Courier Express as soon as you have arranged with them.

Your Denmand Draft of TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (£250, 000.00) has been deposited to the HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS. they are the firm that will handle the delivery of your parcel.

It will be delivered to you within 24HRS, 48HRS or 72HRS after you have taken care of the required cost of their delivery charge. Once you receive the Draft from the HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS. is important to note that Demand Draft is cashable in any bank around the world.

NOTE:
      You are to pay only the delivery charge. Report to us immediately if asked to pay for anything outside the delivery cost. Always update us in all your dealings with the COMPANY and ask question when the need arises.

Below is the details of the Heathrow Courier Express:

Courier Company Name: HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS

Director of Foreign Delivery: James O. Desmond
      Company Contact Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
      Company Website: http://heathrowc-express.co.cc
      Contact Tel: +44-[protected] / [protected]
      Contact Fax: +[protected]

The above information is information of the HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS, so contact them immediately now that we have submited your information and the Demand Draft in their office and they will be waiting for you to contact them immediately you recceive this mail.

Call them immediately you receive this mail and update us in all your dealing with them okay. So we will know when you receive your Draft from their Courier Company.

Mr. John.C.Charles
      Director General Natwest Bank plc
      United Kingdom
      i got the same kind of e-mail which most of the people got about winning an prize of 250, 000 pounds
      my question is what r the risks involve in it
      Foreign Remittance Depertment
      Natwest Bank plc
      Suite 08, Golden Exchange
      New Hall Street Liverpoor L3 9LQ
      England.
      Tel:[protected]
      Jully Anderson.

I have also got same type of mails from the following address.A company namedSHELL PETROLUEM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY.
      Shell center, London, DN3 5UG-United Kingdom
      Tel:[protected] Fax:[protected]. has awarded us 950, 000 USD in a lottery.and has informed us that we can claim our prize from the the following bank nat west.The bank said he is sending his diplomat NAME OF THE DOPLOMAT :MARK ADAMS.
      CARRIER:BRITISH AIRWAYS
      DEPARTURE;4.30 PM LONDON TIME
      ARRIVAL: 8.15 AM INDIAN TIME( IF ARRIVED AS SCHEDULED
      NAME OF THE SENDER:MRS JULLY ANDERSON FROM NATWEST BANK PLC
      CONSIGNMENT CODE NUMBER :SPDC
      CONSIGNMENT TRAKING NUMBER:34350.
      She even told me that i will have to bear the following expense..as below..2. COSTOM CLEARANCE/ DIPLOMATIC ROYAL YELLOW TAG, which you have to pay in your country india, Total fee: (GBP 350 ) Three Houndred and Fifty Great British Pounds ONLY (Rupees 26, 000) to cover and protect the Parcel so as to prevent your country local authorities from 100% percent inspection on the Parcel upon his arrival, so make sure you settle very well with diplomats on this subject. and even sent me a preview of our guarantee bond.
      Pleae let us know whether we should belive this or not.Is this a fraud case??We will be very thankful for your help.reply soon as he is to arrive tomorrow morning

frm Mr Purnendu Mukherjee
      please reply as soon as possible.

frm -Mr Punendu Mukherjee
      [protected]@gmail.com
      (Contact: DR.BILL NIKON)
      124 London Road
      GB - Liverpool l3 5nl.
      EMAIL; [protected]@cooltoad.com
      FAX:+[protected]

This bank address is true? for claim shell international mobile draw UK.
      i think the bank make the poeple to help them by giving their email address because any one don t know the natwest bank email address so they get confused so please help the peoples and me is one of them who got this messages on mobile but i cant paid the fund realese order amount to them. so please bank manager i request you to help people by giving your email address
      I have also received a mobile lottery winner information from natwest bank and it said that i had won 25000 G and through hethrow couriers i had also received that there is a parcel for me but they r demanding a fund of Rs 12700 for delivery between 72 hrs where as 27000 for delivery between 48 hrs and further more. I want to know whether it is a fraud or something and how can i get a guarantee that i will receive the courier or the winning amount confirmly.
      I am also received one mail from TA-UKDRAW09 on[protected]. After so many corresponding letters finally on[protected] I received an information that one diplomatic agent by name Dip Frances Donald arrived at India for delivery of my prize money.After telephone conversations for Air Port clearance charges I paid an amount Rs.30, 000/- to Nitin R Thakur's S.B.I Account [protected], PAN AHXPT 8019Q on[protected], immediately I received Scan copy of the Customs office clearance certificate.Again he asked Rs.95, 000/- Indian Rupees. Now I got so confusion and I want to know how far it is true.How can I get guarantee? Please kindly understand my problem and help me.I am waiting for your reply.

Thanking You Sir,
      N.BHAGYALAKSHMI,
      VISAKHAPATNAM,
      ANDHRARADESH, INDIA.
      I WANT TO KNOW THIS IS TRUE OR NOT?...

104, LONDON ROAD
      GB-LIVERPOOL 13 5NL
      PHONE: [protected]
      FAX NUMBER: [protected]
      E-MAIL: [protected]@accountant.com

ATTENTION: [CLAIMANT]

RE-CONFIRM THE BELOW DETAILS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE.

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION REQUESTING FOR THE RELEASE OF THE REFERENCED FUNDS TO YOU. HAVING CONFIRMED THE RECEIPT OF THE APPLICATION IN GOOD CONDITION, THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK WISHES TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS!

YOUR TEMPORARY ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH US AS AT TODAY STANDS AT [TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS] (£250, 000.00).

(1) YOUR AGE:...
      (2) ADDRESS WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT IS TO BE DISPATCHED:
      (3) YOUR OCCUPATION:...
      (4) YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:...
      (5) YOUR COMPLETE NAME:...
      (6) SCAN COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF IDENTITY...