Net Banking

S
Idukki, Kerala
From
Sasikala. V. K

I tried to pay kseb bill for rs.726/- from my ubi a/c. On 10/07/2017 using tech process.. But failed. So i paid the same from sbi. After an hour i received a message from ubi that the same amount debited through tech process. But kseb did not credit this amount from ubi. But the amount did not credited to the ubi a/c. So please return my money to my ubi a/c

Sir, my sbi account number [protected].is currently useing net banking but i have viewing right only .yesterday i upgraded to full transaction right, and it was stated that it will updated by 1 hour...but it is sad to say that till now it is in process.what is wrong with this sbi net banking..please slove my probleam instantly...compared to other bank sbi is now running worst...i think the employee of this department are lazy not active...

dear sir, 31.01.2013
      Right now i have paid RS.204 from my syndicate bank for SBI PO exam which debit card no is [protected] and my account is debited but register no and password has not come..please visit us BILLDESK.COM.so, how can i get money back..(NET BANKING PROBLEM)
      ARUNKUMAR.A
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Mahesh kedasu's response Nov 26, 2016 I have for got my password in netbanking in sbh a/c, my date of birth also not mathing when i try to recover my ps in www.onlinesbh.com web site
      Mahesh kedasu, name .nogole institute of technolpgy, college.kuntlur(v), hayathnagar(m)

V
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        A KIT HAS BEEN ISSUED BY BRANCH FOR EXCESS OF INTERNET BANKING . BUT AT THE FIRST TIME LOGIN IT SHOW ERROR IN KIT NO. WITH ASSEGE WRONG KIT.NO. MANY TIME I HAVE NOTICE TO BANK EMPLOYEE . EVEN THEN BANK EMPLOYEE HIMSELF CHECK IT ON MY LAPTOP BUT HE CAN NOT EXCESS IT SUCCESSFULLY. PL. TELL ME THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM
        I book my tickets through irctc Web transaction failed but money debited
        AC. No.[protected]...savings account
        Rediyarpalayam branch pudhuchery.
        On 27th December 2016..amount.281.50rs

C
          respected sir/madam,
          i am mehetre rd,
          i have DSP account sbi sadar bazar jhansi branch,this time i am posted in jammu fild areas , this problem i don't go any branch of sbi,and my account not tranfer in jammu,this reson not support any branch in jammu ,and i am face the very problem for my bank account,so i want this time you give me my net banking id and password direct my email [protected]@gmail.com
          user id and password

I have open an account in SBI Gorakhnath Branch Gorakhpur UP in May 13, 2011. After 10 days I got the net banking password through EMS Speed Post. But I am not getting the Net Banking ID yet. Now what should I do.
            My A/c Number is [protected]
            CIF Number is [protected]
            Akhilesh Kumar Srivastava
            [protected]@rediffmail.com

K
              Indore, Madhya Pradesh
              I AM KAMLESH DEWANI. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] FROM BAIRAGARH BHOPAL. I RECEIVE KIT FROM SBI BAIRAGARH. I OPEN SBI ONLINE WEBSITE AND I GIVE USER ID AND PASSWORD THEN ASK PASSWORD THEN I GIVE PASSWORD AGAIN ASK PROFILE PASSWORD. THEN I GIVE, THEN INVALID USER ID AND PASSWORD TELLING ME.

WHEN I COMPLAINT FROM CUSTOMER CARE NOS. THEY ARE SAYING FROM ME, THEY CAN'T TAKE OUT SOLUTION OF THIS. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO. TELL ME. FIRST OF ALL YOU SUSPEND TO THOSE OFFICERS THEY ARE NOT DOING WORK PROPERLY. OTHERWISE OUR INDIA WILL NOT GET PROGRESS.

KAMLESH DEWANI

R
                Bengaluru, Karnataka

This is to inform about Canara Bank, The net banking facilities are not good in canara bank, I was applied thrice in a year but still i did't get my net banking facilities , if i ask the branch they show's there hand towards head office ( net Banking Deptt.) and the head office bleam's the branch office vise versa.

so, but my work is incomplite . pls be careful with Canara bank

S
                  Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  Dear Team,

hi myself santhosh my net banking password is not working getting an error as contact relationship manager, kindly request you provide me new net banking password.my account number is [protected]
                  and my customer id:70518835

send the password to my account santhu.[protected]@gmail.com

G
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra

I am not receive our Retail ID and password so plz provide me ID as well as password....I want its urgent.Now i am not in Sultanpur so i am not come to the branch.So please provide By E-Mail or by phone.

Our Acc Details below...

Mob-[protected]

Hope for best...

Thanks & Regards
                    Gyan Prakash
                    I want Net banking active our account