Network 18
2.5

Network 18 Complaints & Reviews

Hi It's very shocking that ur brand is miss utilizing the supreme Court guidelines. Even if I shop for 5000 have to pay for polythene, why? A small grocery shop provide it free of cost. If so I have to pay, then provide me non-branding one. Why should I pay and brand you also. Shoppers stop at least compensate it by refunding parking fee.

This is Baharul Islam, applied for PAN Card on . But till now i don't receive my PAN Card. Currently i'm working in Wipro Infotech Ltd, New Delhi. Now they are asking for PAN Card Proof. Without PAN Card my Salary will not be Credicted so please take action immediately. Below i'm giving my details,

Name: Baharul Islam

Emani-id: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Mobile No: [protected]

Pan Card No.: ABCPI8640M

Please Send my PAN Card to any one of these below mentioned address immediately,

Baharul Islam,
    Home Address:
    House No.85, Gali No.2, Sakti Vihar, School Road, Near Meethapur Chowk, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044

Official Address: Homeshop 18 (System- 7th Floor), FC-24, FILM CITY, Sector 16 A, Noida-201301

So Please take immediate action and send me.

Baharul Islam