Nilgiris Super Market.
1.5

Nilgiris Super Market. Complaints & Reviews

The person sitting on the billing counter is so rude, he treats customers as his servants. He does not have common sense to talk to customers. I opened refrigerator door to pick cold drink, and he rudely shouts at me from the counter to close the refrigerator door and not to repeat this again. He kept on shouting at me and started to quarrel. I don't think people like this are worth running such business. Better close this supermarket, i am sure it is not going to work out with such people, or remove such people from the supermarket. After this incident i would never visit that place again. Better to get these people trained on how to talk first before letting them sitting on the billing counters.

Chandrika home needs 6149
    Nilgire franchise.
    Anna nager

Poor treatment. Bill no 4c[protected] date 25/05/17
    Your saleswoman is not polite in dealing customer problem. Simply aruguing for small issue of cover. I purchased rs 290/- along with my son, i want to handover some of the item to my friend, but aruguing in giving one small bag.
    Pl warn the women.
    Or take action. Let me know what action has been taken.
    Aug 6, 2021
    Dear Mr. Natarajan,

We deeply regret the experience you had at our store. Request you to write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that I can escalate this with the concerned team.

Future Group

Hi, 25 Dec 2016 around 11.45 I have picked and billed kimia dates 500mg, but in bill it was another product.i have experience of buying kimia dates @ 200 in other market. I have also asked the same to get clarification.franchise branch manager was too rude and irresponsibly answer my questions.he is just abusing other sells that not paying tax etc.. I have paid by debit card rs 300 (dates 250+ mushrooms 50).he not ready to take return the bill. And product a manual bill with no tax split.they have no proper accounting in inventory local franchise spoiled the name of nilgiris . I never this brand to my friends and peers. Attached the snap on manual bill.a and again billed mushrooms in system. How do they filing returns poor responsible
      Dec 25, 2016
      Updated by Karthick SP
      Requested to give proper bill
      Dear Mr. Karthick,

Regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number and store details so that I can take it up with the team.

Future Group

Yesterday [07 Dec 2016] late evening I went to Nilgiris at MCity, Chennai.

I purchased approximately for 300 rupees and had given Rs.2000 note and got a lethargic answer that no change.

I told them that I didn't have change as well. He replied that he was informed by his superior that the change would be provided for Rs.2000 note only if the customer buys more than Rs.800.

I told them, if so this should be noticed to the customers before and so we would not to spend our time here and we might have look for another shop.

The bill boy was not happy and he called some lady looking like a manager for that store and told her that the situation.

The lady simply replied that she couldn't do anything and if the bill amount was at least Rs.1500 she would have given the change.

They in-directly meant me to give change or leave the shop. I was totally not happy with their behaviors and decided to leave the shop.

But the no Nilgiris employee felt for the customer's in-sanctification which made me decided that not to come back there.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Additional note:

A customer who stood in front of me also faced poor customer service and not happy as his amount was debited twice but the response of the employees was not satisfied.
        Aug 8, 2021
        Dear Customer,

We regret the experience you had at our store. Please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take it up with the team.

Future Group

I returned one unit of Rs. 255 value and I was asked to take product for the same amount. A reputed company of such repute does not have in their POS "point of selling" billing system a return billing facility. I wounded how they maintain inventory plus how accounting is maintained.
          Shrinkage management is the biggest challenge in FMCG. Especially in organized retail format. Since we have given consulting for over 36 years in this industry we sincerely wish to help this very core requirement of this industry.
          In this so called organized retail format there is a big requirement on shrinkage management.
          Though stated as vegetarian dish it had non veg components inside the package. Flattened rice of Nilgiris brand having manufacturing date as 07-06-17 and expiry date 6months had small living insects as soon as opened. This was very shocking and least expected from such a well renounced brand.

Insects found in my channa:
            Beetles called callosobruchus that lay eggs on the seed coat and then hatch and then bore its way into the channa to eat up all the nutrients to fully mature were found not a few but in the whole packet of channa. all of then had number of holes in them and many insects in them and couldn't be eaten after that. never buying channa from nilgiris again. its a waste of food and money

I purchased whole urad dal with skin two months back and soaked it in water yesterday to realise that the dal changed colour and turned green, I realised that green gram dal has been altered to look like black urad dal thereby earning more money on the price difference between the two, I went to the store in R.A.Puram from where I purchased to return the product and was told that there is nothing wrong with the product and we should have brought back the soaked dal as proof to our claims, I'm shocked that a reputed store can even defend an adulterated product this way. I'm never going back to Nilgiris again simply because of their lack of professionalism and their attitude towards consumers.

Today after a heavy spicy meal thought of having dessert and just went to my nearest retailer(Nilgiris-Ayanavaram) and got one Magnum Almond for 90 rp. Came back home and opened the cover and what i saw was totally disappointing(see the pics attache). Just throwed the ice cream into the dust bin. The quality of the freezers are very bad.
                DearSubbaiah,
                Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that the team can take this up at the earliest.

Team Nilgiris

Complaint against nilgiris departmental store koramnagala 8th block :

I had purchased a wipro smartlite twister cfl 20W from nilgiris on 3rd jan 2015 around 8pm. My bill number is 1C[protected]. I got an used cfl which doesn't work. When i went back to get it replaced today your representative there rudely declined it. What kind of a hopeless service is this. Why are you people selling old used products? I never expected this kind of a thing from nilgiris. The guy there told me that at the time of the purchase i should have opened the cfl's box and validated my purchase. So is this a luck thing? you open and check every product and if you fail to that then **** you, you get some old used up stuff. Is this how you treat your customers?

Nilgiris super market at Vadapalani, Doshi Gardens, Chennai, are celebrating their anniversary this week, through tempting offers, fabulous discounts exciting discounts sent to the public through fliers. It says if you shop for Rs.1000 or more you get 500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, I-flo salt. For Rs. 2000 or more: 500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, 1/2 kg sugar, tide bar 250gm, I-flo salt. Rs. 3000 or more: 500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, 1/2 kg salt, tide bar 250 gm, 2kg aashirwad atta, 1 lt B Natural juice, I-flo salt. I was attracted by this offer visited the store on 4/4/2015, time 21:26:40. Bill no:[protected], Counter no.: 04., purchased grocery for Rs. 7394. I asked them to draw three bills one for Rs 3000, another for Rs. 3000 and the rest for Rs. 1394, so that I could avail three of the discounts. But they rudely refused saying that they could offer only one discount for Rs. 3000 and above. I was very shocked . No where in any kind of chain stores have I seen this kind of behavior or attitude shown towards a customer. Finally I refused to pick up the minimal discounts they were offering me and walked out. They simply did not care or bother to even to talk properly to smoothen the situation. It came to my realization that all the fanfare and advertisement was a mere eyewash. They just lure the public but do not keep up their word. When I should have got Rs 600 or over worth of goods as discounts, instead I got nothing. I believe your store with such a high reputation for over 100 years should not lose the public trust and support, because of such sales people/manager at the Doshi Garden store. I request you to give me a feedback on this issue. Kindly email me to [protected]@rediffmail.com. SUNDARI.
                    Aug 6, 2021
                    Nilgiris super market at Vadapalani, Doshi Gardens, Chennai, are celebrating their anniversary this week, through tempting offers, fabulous discounts exciting discounts sent to the public through fliers. It says if you shop for Rs.1000 or more you get 500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, I-flo salt. For Rs. 2000 or more:    500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, 1/2 kg sugar, tide bar 250gm, I-flo salt. Rs. 3000 or more:   500ml milk, minute maid 200ml, 1/2 kg salt, tide bar 250 gm, 2kg aashirwad atta, 1 lt B Natural juice, I-flo salt.
                      It came to my realization that all the fanfare and advertisement was a mere eyewash. They just lure the public but do not keep up their word. When I should have got Rs 600 or over worth of goods as discounts, instead I got nothing.  I believe your store with such a high reputation for over 100 years should not lose the public trust and support, because of such sales people/manager at the Doshi Garden store. I request you to give me a feedback on this issue. Kindly email me to [protected]@rediffmail.com.
                    SUNDARI.
                    Dear Ms. Sundari,

Greetings for the day. This is Priya from Future Group.

At the outset, kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to please write to me with your contact number on [protected]@futuregroup.in. My team shall get back to you at the earliest and resolve this.

Nilgiris Super Market. Recent Comments