Nimbus Hyundai Noida

Nimbus Hyundai Noida Complaints & Reviews

We saw an add id no[protected] in olx on 22.2.2016 for an innova car sale rs.680000. The contact number. [protected] name hamed cosny. He said to pay rs.185000 in to a sbi bank account no.[protected]...Manoj kumar saha...Pan no:gfbps3508r...Rajaram mohan roy road branch.Code 0145222 kolcatta, pincode-700008. Later on the mobile was switched off and we realized that we have been cheated.

We trusted olx, hence we request olx to track this fradulant advertiser and enable us to redeem our hard earned money.

Thank you somuch. Im much worried about my money. Kindly take necessary action to track this fellow using police force. So that we can safe guard the name & fame of olx. People will trust your site. Pls. Take this as a challenge and put an end to such a huge network of an all india scam.
Pls. Track the interactions to these mobile numbers held on 22.02.2016.

Mobile no: interacted: and to be tracked on for the date : 22.02.2016 are:
1.Said as hamed hosy mob: [protected] (So called owner of the car).
2.Said as krishnappa, customs manager mob:[protected]
3.A/c holder: manoj kumar saha –mob.:[protected] with me samuel nelson [protected].

185700 money deposited in the a/c of
A/c. Holder name : manoj kumar saha
A/c no : [protected]
Pan no: gfbs3508r
State : west bengal district : north 24 paraganas
Branch : raja ram mohan roy road
Ifsc code : sbin0014522, branch code : 014522
Address : 59b, raja ram mohan roy road,
Kolkata- 700008contact : [protected] / branch manager : arabindedas mob: no : [protected], e mail: sbi.[protected]@sbi.Co.In

Address of the culprit manoj given as:

Mr. Manoj kumar saha,
3/1b, akshay paul road,
Behela, kolkatta 700 034
Mob. No. [protected]

Kindly call me for other proof like bank deposit slips etc.

If any body can help me pls. Call me.
Aug 7, 2021
Dear Samuel,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be assured that your concern has been addressed and a mailer with all the relevant details has already been sent to you.

Please refer to the mail received from [protected]@olx.in with subject line "Complaint : ID No[protected]".

OLX Customer Service
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

sir/madam i praroop bhatt have purchased a hyundai i 10 car registration number UP 16 Y 4330 from NIMBUS HYUNDAI NOIDA. i was allotted for the exchange bonus worth rs15000 from the company. but to my dismay i was not given my bonus as Nimbus hyundai have not submitted/punched TRANSFER RC and other nessesary documents to hyundai corporate office.
    hence i have to suffer the loss of rs15000 due to casualness and delay from nimbus hyundai.. so kindly look into the matter..
    looking forward to early response from ur side.
    thanking you
    praroop bhatt
    hno 1842 sector 37 noida
    ph-[protected]
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I would like to inform you that, I had booked a car i10 Era with your auth showroom M/s Nimbus Hyundai,
      Noida on dated 04.10.2009 & also submitted all the required documents for auto loan. Sales reprenstative
      Mr. Radhey told me that without booking they can not proceed further for loan approval. I gave him
      Rs. 10000/- through cheque on same day dt. 04.10.2009.

After that a long follow up with Nimbus on dt[protected] I got the information that loan file proceed
      to the bank, (already submitted all the documents on dt 04.10.2009). Again after 10 days on dt.[protected],
      I got the information that file rejected by three Banks named HDFC, ICICI & Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Then again I applied in MGF Hundai , Karol Bagh & finally got new car on dt[protected] through HDFC Bank.
      with registration no. DL2CAE-6738. On same day I requested to Nimbus Noida to return my Booking amount, but
      till today I am not getting any positive answer from Nimbus Hyundai. After a long follow up they inform me that
      they will deduct Rest. 2000/- for booking cancellation charges without my fault.

Sir, You are requested pls look the matter , as a big name in Indian Auto Market pls listen a voice of your customer.
      The small negligence by your dealer can ruin your market.

In this case from start date to last date , I got all fake information abt my loan & status.
      All the people all time made fales commitment & fake info. All the involved people are regardless in Nimbus.
      They don't bother abt customers feelings. I am residing in G. Noida & Nimbus , Noida is situated in Sector -5,
      Noida (it's distance of aprox 40 KM). I called them (nimbus People) lot of time but they not responded 80-85%
      time, then I visited to Nimbus so many time but they not responded positivly.

Dear Sir, This is the case of purely negligence & regardless for customer. I understand the Hyundai is doing
      well in India & will do in future also, but to such type of incidents can ruin Hyundai's image in market.

you are requested pls arrange to reimburse the amount of Rs. 10000/- at the earliest possible without any diduction.

Involved Person of Nimbus.

Sales Represantative Mr. Radhey

Through MGF Hundai, Karl Bagh
      Financed by HDFC BANK

Car Dealer — New Bank Account

Dear Sir/Madam ,

This is regarding one of your branch located in Delhi Address Shop no. 85-86 Sarojini Nagar Market. Delhi - 110023.

I called Team Leader Mr. Nemi S Arya so many time but he dont have time to open new account for employees. and he is behaving very badily over the phone .
      Pls look into the matter and do the need full.

Thanks & Regards