Nokia - 3230

Nokia - 3230 Complaints & Reviews

Gurcharanjeet kaur
SIR,
MY COMPLAINT IS AGAINST NOKIA CARE GULATI COMMUNICATIONS C/O MR.HEMANT GULATI, GOLE MARKET, N.DELHI.MY CELL PHONE IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD, IT HS GOT VARIOS PROBLEMS OVER PAST 3 MONTHS, ABOVE MENTIONED SHOP KEPT MY CELL FOR NEARLY ONE MONTH EVERY TIME, EVERY TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY TOOK TIME AS REPLACEMENT TAKES TIME STILL THEY DIDN’T REPLACE IT, THIS TIME I HAVE NOT GOT IT BACK YET, BEING A DOCTO I HAD TO FACE LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITHOUT CELL PHONE, ABOVE ALL MENAL FATIGUE WAS THE WORST .I OWNER OF THE SHOP TO COME TO HONOURABLE COURT.I REQUEST FROM YOU TO HELP ME OUT AND TO DO NEEDFUL.
YOUR’S FAITHFULLY,
GURCHARANJEET KAUR

Nokia - 3230 — HANGING PROBLEM

DEAR SIR, I M FACING HANGING PROBLEM IN MY PHONE TIME TO TIME AND IT WILL SHOW ON DISPLAY SYSTEM ERROR.AT THE TIME MOBLE NOT WPRK PROPER. WHEN MOBLE SWITCHED ON IT SHOW ON SCREEN NOKIA AND AFTER ONE MINUTE ITS SCREEN BLANK.

REGARDS,

DEVENDRA SINGH RANA
MB:[protected]
MB:[protected]

Nokia - 3230 — repairing of phone

respacted sir;
i deposited my nokia-3230 for repairing on[protected]
in varanasi but I have not got my phone till now . Every time when I go there he gives a new date . i m requested to give me another phone for days of repairing.

nokia/3230 — non replacement of handset during warranty period

job sheet no:71616
@ nokia care center,
hcl info systems limited, panjagutta, hyd. 22jan 2008 .
even after 5 months my faulty handset was not replaced by care center and even the job sheet no they have give to me was not found recorded in the nokia web even after 5 months. Please sure to replace at the earliest. My Emei no is [protected]. The problem is blank display.
display jumper

Nokia — non replacement during warranty

I purchased one new Nokia Mobile No. 5610D on 2.9.2008 from a Nokia Dealer namely Dev Sons, Mayur Vihar, Delhi for an amount of Rs. 12, 500/=. It worked for only three days. Since 5.9.2008, it is lying with your Nokia Care Centre Sector-2, NOIDA. No reply is given by the repair centre. Till now i.e. 25.9.2008, the phone has not been replaced. The IME NO. is [protected]

I am suffering huge losses, mental pain and agony due to lack of instrument resulting from your perpetual failures.

I have sent repeated mails to the Nokia care centre. Though they respond but only to assure that someone will speak to me.

Despite manufacturing defect, the instrument has not been replaced. I am made to suffer for no fault of mine. I am without instrument for more than 40 days.

Please help

Parveen Jain, Delhi
[protected]/ [protected]

Nokia - 3230 — Order passed but not yet received the refund amount

I bought a nokia 3230 in May-2007, I have found my phone set loudspeaker is slow, phone was in warranty and i have given it to company for the repair in Jul-07 (After one and half month), They have accepted it and issue me the job sheet after 15 days they have returned my phone due to found non warranty, How it possible that, Then I returned back with my set and after that i hv found my phone display is gone, I have resubmitted my phone again after one day, Again they have accepted and issue me the job sheet, After 25 days they have given my phone with the comments IC has been tempered and its opened in outside, Then I have filed a case against Nokia Service centre refund my amount of cost with compensation 20, 000/- My case ran two years,
After that court passed a order to refund my cost with rs.750/ only, and order must complete between 26th-Jun to 26th-Jul-09, But still I have not yet received my cost and reply from party

I have noticed that court people is also supported and favouring of parties not favouring to customer.

I am very upset with my this experience, I am suggesting everybody do not go to consumer court, Its just for time waist and harrasement nothing else

Pradeep Verma
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

(24 minutes ago)
    Flipkart
    Not able to apply buyback offer
    (28 minutes ago)
    Kissht
    Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
    (29 minutes ago)
    Axis Bank
    Regarding invalid user credentials while registering net banking
    (32 minutes ago)
    Idea Cellular
    idea cellular not activating my postpaid sim
    (41 minutes ago)
    Union Host (Unionhost.com)
    worst web hosting provider company. big cheater. fraud company.