Nokia - 6280

Nokia - 6280 Complaints & Reviews

T.KISHORE

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 6280 set Colour BLACK Batch no. 358356002699555

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems with regard to sliding and vanishing display.My mobile was given to attend the problem to your authorised service center by name: RAKSHA IMPEX. PURASAIWALKAM, CHENNAI on 17.12.2007. At the initial stage it was informed that there was signal problem and they rectified the fault and charged Rs. 3100/-. we are about to collect the set, and we found that only the set accept Hutch signal. Other signals we could not get. Your authorised agent asked to wait for one week ,finaly now they are informing that set is Ok but the camera is not working. Pl note while giving the set to your agent ,the camera was working well, only display and sliding we face problem. Now your agent informing to collect the set and the camera could not be rectified. It is a very shameful if you could not attend the technical problem of your own product customers will loose faith on your products. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted. If you do not replace the set within a week on receipt of this mail I would take up this matter with "consumer court" . Kindly ack and inform action taken.

nokia-6280 — not delivering the product

I have given nokia 6280 IMEI no-[protected] for servicing on 7/12/07 in punjaguta, Hyderabad,AP

Problem: Camera, Flash not working, FM not working.

Actually product has to be delivered on 10/12/07, till date i have not received and they are not sure about exact day when they gonna give the piece. I am tied of calling them everyday but there is no response.I have been visiting Nokia care from three days,but daily they are postponing it. Day by day i am losing my patience so please dont make me to give complaint on u or make bad publicity in papers.
such a good organization should not lose their goodwill. so i am expecting good response from your end.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
    Theresumejob.com
    online fraud
    (44 minutes ago)
    Electron
    about form filling and demanding for money
    (50 minutes ago)