NTPC

Good

NTPC Complaints & Reviews

Jun 6, 2020
Hounslow, United Kingdom
[protected] and[protected] ye numbe se mene call kiya mereko bola ki ntpc mein job lage ga contructual mene 3255 rupees pay kiya bhi tha but woh kuch nahi huya hain abhi uska pata hi nahi hain... Bola tha burdwan ntpc (Wb)... Main inke upor itna varosa kiya k inko dada bhi bol raha tha..
Mera namm-soumojit mondal
Olx ntpc job offer

Jul 16, 2018
    Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
    Whenever I am trying to open the official site of NTPC, it's showing closed.
    How will we download our admit card?
    Today is 16th of July and somewhere in RRBNTPC site I saw the online exam is on 19th of July.
    If we don't get our admit card how will we sit for the exam?
    The site is jammed. No one to response.
    We are in a confusion, about weather we will be able to sit for the exam.
    The advertisement site mentioned that admit card will be published by midst of July... But now we are seeing that the site is not responding.
    interview call letter

Feb 6, 2018
      Haraiya, Uttar Pradesh
      R/sir, i have taken share of ntpc ltd on employee kota in the year 2010 and allotted 392 shares which bo id is [protected] of state bank of india.
      Since then i have not get any dividend of ntpc on my above 392 shares.
      I have written so many letter through mail to madam babita chopra of ntpc, but till date i have not get any dividend.
      From last three months she is telling that it's custodian has changed from m/s k arvy to some other agencies, hence it will also require another one month for new company to send dividend.

Can i will get my dividend of last seven years or not?
      If it is yes, then what is its procedure and to whom i can contact for it?
      Kindly give suitable information to me.
      Waiting for your reply.
      Shashi bhushan dwivedi
      Bo id [protected]
      State bank of india.
      Varanasi

Gurgaon, Haryana
        Dear sir/madam,
        I have not received dividend for the year 2016&2017 in my client id is 300394/10380549 &my bank account is ([protected]) in obc" (Mansarovar - jaipur) please credit dividends of above years in my account and also update in yours record for further correspondence... Please send confirmation at my address below
        Sincerely,
        Mr. Jain... B-3/163, janakpuri newdelhi-110058
        Updated by surinder kumar Jain Nov 15, 2017 I havr not received dividend for the year 2016&2017 in my client id is 300394/10380549 &my bank account is([protected])in OBC"(Mansarovar (jaipur) pleasr credit dividends of above years in my account and also update in yours record for further correspondance

Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
          Retired from ntpc on 31/07/2013. My employee no. 097516. Scheme applicable for all employee on roll as on 01/01/2007. I joined...

Hyderabad, Telangana
          I am trying to apply for SAP BASIS position and when I try to upload the things it is throwing an error as I have not attached sign and photo even though I attached, kindly help me out.

Find the attached for challan reference.I have tried to apply online more than 25 times but every time throwing an error which is wasting my time always mostly. The time is running and getting close to expiry date to apply online.Help me out.

Even I am using jpg format and size is also as per requirement but still facing the issue.Today is last date apply online, I am not knowing what to do!

yesterday was last date to apply, so just confused and lost money.I sent many mails for assistance but no reply from NTPC Recruitment Corporate

I need refund or clarification on this asap, this is like a fraud and cheating the people in name of online registrations
          Last date is lapsed and ntpc not responded
          Last date is lapsed and ntpc not responded

Hyderabad, Telangana

I am trying to apply for sap basis position and when i try to upload the things it is throwing an error as i have not attached sign and photo even though i attached, kindly help me out.

Find the attached for challan reference. I have tried to apply online more than 25 times but every time throwing an error which is wasting my time always mostly. The time is running and getting close to expiry date to apply online. Help me out.

Even i am using jpg format and size is also as per requirement but still facing the issue.

Ram
            Unable to upload sign and photo
            Unable to upload sign and photo
            Updated by Ravikumar Gontina Sep 07, 2016 Even I mailed [protected]@ntpc.co.in for support but no response from them

Rohtak, Haryana
              I had pay my electricity bill online last month which was of about 1200/- including two houses and it got succeed too. But today i received this month electricity bill including last month bill also. How they can perform so illegal action..it means they dont have any knowledge regarding online technique.now will i submit this amount twice? Proper method of analysing you must adopt.
              My meter Reading come very high every months I complain in office but no one to care about my problems November month bill is 1800 and December months 1400 rupees but my usage is 4 to 7 led bulbs only
              In past summer 400 to 500 bill come so this bill is wrong .

M
                Korba, Chhattisgarh
                Dear Sir, I have two vehicles registered for Nitrogen Refilling on annual basis. 1)CG 2 N 8888-Honda City 2)CG 12 AJ 4388- Polo GT TSI for a period of Dec 2014 to Dec 2015. But for the following reasons I am not getting proper service at Competent Motors Jamnipali, Korba. Viz- No power, Breakdown of the system, Non availability of Technical person... resulting my precious time. Expecting to reply and action taken report your end.This is your ISO certified Service center having no feedback system. Dr.M.M.Sabde [protected]

NTPC — Invoice not sent

I have bought a product vide order no. 12061073 and dispatched on 17 Aug 2015. In the pack invoice was not sent with. I requested many times but no solution found till date. I need the invoice copy for future reference.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  Sir, ntpc meja allahabad project 12/12/2008. Ntpc meja allahabad involve my area in power plant. But without any information...