NTPC
New Delhi District
Delhi

Good

NTPC Complaints & Reviews

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED DIVIDEND OF 2012 (INTERIM & FINAL ) . MY DEMAT NO IS [protected]...

NTPC — PF [Resolved]

I resigned from the services of NTPC Kahalgaon on 31/01/2008 and till date I didn't request for PF transfer.Now also...

Pl refer to my earlier complaint on 6.3.2010 regarding the wrong information generated in your consumer credit information report dated[protected]. as a false mistaken advance made to me as Rs 315377/- which is abosolutely cooked up and false Please immediately clarify to me about this absurd infromation as which is this bank I am surprised as how such irresponsible statement could be issued by you causing a lot of inconvernience to me spoiling my credibility with my bank as have l
repaid my loans regularly . Of course the report is totally ficticious . please rectify Please treat as most urgent . Please send me your response on my mailing adress.

Urgent Please
Arun Kumar Saxena

NTPC — Online facility for purchasing season tickets

This is more of a suggestion than a complaint. It will be of great help if season tickets / pass can be booked online as is presently being done in case of reservation through IRCTC.
Thankyou.

NTPC — forgot net banking password

kindly inform you that my a/c no. is [protected].i know my user id for net banking but forgotten my net banking password so i am unable to access my net banking a/c so please take care of that.

thanks.

Dear Sir / Madam,

My ID IN301549 & 17579598 and hold 214 NTPC Shares.

I have not received my dividends since Dec 08.
    Also can you register my new address in your system as below and send the dividends to this new address ?

Deepa Choubey
    120/1/1/2, Sairaj Apartments
    Flat No. 6,
    Near Pashankar Pepsi Godown
    Baner Village
    Baner, Pune - 411045

Thanks & would be obliged to receive your reply.

Deepa Choubey

Dear One,
      Some time it become very important to know the exact position of particular coach because of several circumstances...

Date: 20.07.07/25.06.08 Reminder no: 8
      To
      M/s Escorts Finance Ltd,
      N-6, Pratap Building,
      Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110 001
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Sub: Payment of Escorts Finance Fixed deposit Bonds A/c No:
      1) XNO8/0021010 DTD 18.08.2000 2) XNO8/0022602 DTD30.11.2000
      This is to bring your kind attention that I had purchased two Mutual Funds which was matured in the month of August and November’05. Accordingly both the certificates were sent to you through courier service. But till today I have received the redemption amount. I had received one regret letter on 12th July 2007 regarding your inability for the payment with a glimpse of hope for an early solution by the honorable High court of Delhi.
      But at the behest of faith the things are not happening in favour of investors like me. Sir, at least this much of pain I can expect from your end that I can get the information by email fax or even by ordinary postal service.
      This is a very tough situation and this financial return will help the investor like me who had invested money for a good return with a highly reputed company named as “ESCORTS FINANCE LIMITED”. But that investment has become a dreaded dream as after an investment of eight years even the return is not within reach.
      But again this is my earnest request, I am deeply in crisis for this matured money, please send the money along with accrued interest immediately. Please send the money to my postal address (which is changed and mentioned below) with A/ c Payee checks against SBI Bank A/c No: [protected].
      The bond details are
      Sl Bond No: Amount Redemption date/amount
      1) XNO8/0021010 DTD18.08.2000 Rs. 10000.00 12.08.05 Rs.20000=
      2) XNO8/0022602 DTD30.11.2000 Rs.20000.00 29.11.05 Rs.40000=
      My bank detail is : State bank of India, Savings A/c No: [protected], Branch: Vindhyanagar, Dist: Sidhi, M.P-486885
      Sincerely

(Biswajit Roy)
      NEW ADDRESS:
      Qtr. NO: NH-2~C 86,
      P.O: Vindhyanagar, Dist: Singrauli, M.P~486885
      Mob: [protected], Email add: [protected]@ntpc.co.in ; [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Fax No: [protected]

To,
        SBI HELPLINE
        LOCAL HEAD OFFICE,
        LUCKNOW

Action by : Branch Manager, SBI, Tanda Branch....

Dear Sir

Sub: Complaint against driver for non-stopping of super-luxury bus at boarding point

I had booked two tickets for Rs. 264/.from Godavarikhani bus station (seat numbers 7&8, ticket number: KK 34373) on 15.06.2008 for the journey on date16.06.2008 Morning at 5AM by Non-stop Godavarikhani-Hyderabad Super-Luxury bus. Although the bus is supposed to come at 5AM, it crossed “NTPC Township gate” at 6AM and did not stop there even though we (I had taken the ticket on behalf of my wife G.SREEKALA and daughter SREECHITRA) waved our hands to stop there. We had taken ticket with Boarding point “NTPC Township gate” and destination “Jubilee Bus stand”.

We informed the matter with station incharge and depot in charge. We are grateful to them (especially depot in charge) who made necessary arrangements to travel in another super-luxury bus.

But as a result of too much delay my daughter missed her appointment time at DNA Research centre, Secunderabad and lost one day class and forced to travel in last raw seats.

I request your good self to kindly consider this matter seriously and take necessary action.

Yours faithfully

Mobile: [protected]
        Email: [protected]@rediffmail.com
        [protected]@ntpc.co.in

SIR

I AM HAVING 214 SAHRES OF NTPC AND. I RECEIVED THE INTERIM DIVIDED OF 2007-08 OF AMOUNT RS 578 BEARING...