Ola Auto Chennai

Ola Auto Chennai Complaints & Reviews

Auto drivers name: p. purushothaman (tn05azo266)
I booked an auto from radhakrishnan salai, alwarthirunagar, chennai to shastri bhavan, chennai. the above drivers name with contact no was given to me. i telephoned him thrice and all the three times he keep on telling that he is on the way and asked me to wait. (19.09.2016 at 09.10, 09.18& 09.24). at 09.26 i saw the auto with above registration no. crossing my place with some other occupants. i called the auto driver mr purushothaman at 09.27 and again at 09.28 but he refused to take my call. i wasted nearly 20 minutes for the above auto and surprised to see the auto with some other occupants. i am also surprised to see a message that your bill for krn[protected] is rs.113/- (inc of all taxes) distance 7.68km ride time 35 minutes. i think auto driver has booked a trip in my name and travelled with some other passenger and cut his trip with my booking no. persuming the ola authorities that the right person has travelled in his auto. so please cancel his name from the ola group as the name of your esteemed organisation is spoiled by autodrivers like this.

I have booked an OLA auto (Booking ID : KRN[protected] today (22.11.15) around 09.55 am. from my home near Perambur Carriage Works Railway station, Chennai to travel up to Annangar to attend a function with my friends. The Auto came 15 mts. later to my flat and the driver shouted me in front of my friends and left without picking us. To my dismay with in 2 min.I received a message from OLA that " the driver has requested to cancel the booking since he could not contact your phone" . A bluntant lie by the driver and OLA failed check the driver's version with the customer. Myself and the Driver had the communication with each other 5 times to my mobile between 10:01 TO 10:12 and I correctly guide the address and guided him the direction to come as well.The driver had gone opposite direction to my place and put blame on me. The driver was very impatient, very low grasping power and restless.His behavior attitude is unacceptable. The Chennai city is very notorious for Auto service, so people like me choosing OLA for better and hassle free service. To my surprise I had very bitter experience today with OLA though I had travelled many times with OLA. Kindly take note of my complaint and desist to engage this type of drivers which will surely affect the image of OLA. The driver has no right for refuse to ply whatever the reason which he misguided the OLA.