Olympic Cards Limited
2.5

Olympic Cards Limited Complaints & Reviews

They want money only, after paymentt, they were not giving proper response. This is the case i have faced. They marked my delivery as 14/11/yy. But packaged at 18/11/yy. Around 7 times of followup after 14th. Cheating the customer over the phone call. During the call they just want to cut the call, just telling i have already packaged your cards. You will get your card 18th morning. But thats not true. Again i followed them 3 times at 18th they packaged my card. Very very worst customer service. They are not considering our commitment and all.
I have given the cards to print in (Olympic Cards Limited Parrys) (50nos)...[protected] is my delivery date but i recieved my cards on[protected]..After recieving i just opened the card and i was shocked.. I saw groom's name was printed clearly and bride's name printed was totally faded out and the colour has totally gone..So I have given the cards again to make it right but no one is helping out, but still i have given the cards to one Mr. Yousuf to make it right..I need my card back properly printed... orelse need my refund...I need the feedback ASAP...

I bought marriage invitation cards from 195, nsc bose road, parrys, george town, chennai, tamil nadu 600001
    I selected the cards and gave for printing and they demanded the to pay the cost of the cards and printing charges immediately which i had done without any hesitation as i wanted the card to come out perfectly. I was lost my patient, they need only money, i was paid the money, after that i am not getting a proper response. They lost there punctuality, they don' want to deliver the timing,. Ty to treat the customers genuine. They are not trust worthy peoples. They are the modern robbers. So don't go there.

Dear sir, I was very much happy when I was about to select the cards and get printed at your T. Nagar branch. I selected the cards and gave for printing and they demanded the to pay the cost of the cards and printing charges immediately which I had done without any hesitation as I wanted the card to come out perfectly. They called me for the proof and I had to go to the office many times to correct the proof. The function date is 3rd Sept 2014 and 04th Sept 2014 which I had clearly spelt out every time I met the staff at the T. Nagar Olympic cards Branch. They have marked everywhere the said date except in the Programme Schedule where in the top they had noted as 3rd Sept 2014 and underneath they had mentioned as Reception : 03.04.2014 and Muhurtham as 04.04.2014. I am surprised how this has happened when so many people at your office are going through and particularly the proof reader. They had sent a final proof by mail for a final correction of the Name in the cover where I told to remove the initials. I was not aware when they had changed the date in the programme schedule. I just looked into the first page and as they have corrected I gave the approval. When they printed the cards and gave it to me it was at great dismay to see the back date in the programme schedule of all cards. It's high time I request your good selves to change the date in the cards immediately to carry out the process, as I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME, PLEASE.
      Yes, its worst service, dont go with olympic cards valasaravakkam, the staffs was very careless of handling customers, i have gave the invitation to be printed but they gave the proof twice wit the errors even illiterate person know how to type a b c d.lots of mistakes for a simple friends card, even after proof approved they have printed cards with the errors v left as it will be, they need money in advance but dont need customer satisfication, no delivery on time ...WORST OLYMPIC CARDS SERVICE

Olympic Cards Limited — MONEY-NO NEED A CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

The company got so many customers and market ratings, two three years back they gave a good reception and service, they were keep timing and punctuality, Recently i visited and purchased cards for my brothers marriage. then i met the printing section, I was lost my patient, They need only money, I was paid the money, after that i am not getting a proper response. They lost there punctuality, They don' want to deliver the timing, try...

Olympic Cards Limited Recent Comments