Onlinedataentryjob.com

Onlinedataentryjob.com Complaints & Reviews

I have done free registration and was completing task when I reach 3500 Limit amount the task decreased from 200 rs to 21 Rs so that it not reach 5000Rs Limit soon. I request to consumer forum to take action against this site and if could get possible please resolve our money.

They don't pay earnings amount. 100% fake website, don't trust any one onlinedataentryjob.com
    Simply waste.

Sir, please do immediately shut this website as it is falsely misleading people by providing wrong information of paying money to people for some work, which they never do so. It has no contact addresse, no owner nothing. I have registered on their website for free and started working for the online work they gave me.they say to withdraw the money after my earnings are 5000, but once i crossed 2000 rs, they minimized our pay of work to 20rs which was earlier 200rs per day.this was all so that their target of 5000 should never be completed. I have wasted a lot of my precious time on this nonsense website. I want to really sue them up so that they may not cheat hardworking and innocent people in future. Please do take a very strict action against them and shut this website as soon as possible. Earlier they used to charge some registration fee but after people wrote negatively about them in reviews, they are now providing free registration and playing pranks and fooling people around. Please do look into the matter seriously.
      Thanking you.

Sir my name is pancholi jatin atul bhai.. I am registered user of online data etryjob.com... This is a online platform providing work from home... With registration fees... Sir my problem is not properly work providing me.. Last 10 days i am send sms throught gmail... Arising my problem... Sir this company is provide only 1 data entry job 1 capcha entry job and 1 form filing job out of 10entries.... This problem share is gmail=supportonlinedataentryjob.com last 6 days in 10 times but he is not resolve my problem... Sir my user id is=panc3127.in onlinedataentryjob.com. Please help me sir in resolving this my problem. Sir my email id is =[protected]@gmail.com.. My earing is only 20 rupees per day... Screen short mention under...

Sir, I came across this website on Sunday 5/July/2020 which is www.onlinedataentryjob.com which claim that you can earn upto 1000 to 2000 Indian rupees per day, then i checked out that website and opened an account and then everything gone smooth until after a month, they say that once you reach Rs.5000/- by doing jobs given you can withdraw that amount through Bank Transfer or any medium but the problem is once you cross Rs.2000/- mark they will reduce your job to Rs. 20/- per day because they will not let you reach upto Rs. 5000/-. I have earned Rs.2750/- so far till 20/07/2020. So i kindly request you to please down this fraud website or ask them to give a proper job or let me withdraw my earned money because i have given lot of time to this job. Thank You

I already have been paid for registering this website by Rs 390/- at today afternoon but till now they they not provided me any user name/pwd to login their account. Look urgent basis

Http://onlinedataentryjob.com in this website i registered for part time job and also i paid the membership fees which is 390/-... I also send the screenshot for payment which is confirmed by mail but then they revert that we should provide login valid credentials which is taken approx 24 hours but today is a 4th day and they also not revert any mail and also not refund my membership fees
              The company name : elements data solution

I paid 390 rupees as entry fee for online data entry job on 06 oct 19 at 10:39 am through paytm upi and my transaction id is[protected].
                Company name is onlinedataentryjob.com, they told me ur account will be activated soon and mail will be sent but till date i got no mail.
                I raised query also but no reply.
                This is e-fraud case and i want refund of my money of 390 rupees.
                Please help me to sort out this issue.
                Complain to paytm for this fraud and get refund.

They said that 390 give to them and then they give a id and password. Which is used for part time jobs. I gave them the money of rs. 390 but still i didn't receive any id or my money. Please do action. I am very sad. They cheated with me. They cheated with anyone. Please take some action immediately. If my money is being back to me, i am very gladful to you.
                  Complain to payment gateway from which you paid Rs 390 to onlinedataentryjob.com
                  I have paid money for registration rs399/- and after they sent email that we will provide within 24hours username and password but still they didnt sent they cheated to me

I paid a sum of rs.390 for registration in this onilnedataentryjob.com to work as they proposed to provide jobs like copy paste writing jobs and data entry jobs, etc... I mad payment through net banking to their account number [protected]- mass online solutions state bank current account. The above mentioned account number was provided for making payment. I have not received any replies till date. Please take action against this site they are fraudulent and getting money from people like this. I want my money back from this culprit site please.

Onlinedataentryjob.com Recent Comments