Onlinedataentryjob.com

Onlinedataentryjob.com Complaints & Reviews

Online data entry company for online data entry jobs asked rs 390 registration to be paid and thereafter they would send login id and password on registered mail id and phone no. Within 10 minutes and even after several hours they have not done that. They only have a mail id through which to contact but no response from them and they do not have any phone number. This looks like some scam for getting the registration amount which is paid through paytm app and not given any online work.

I would request you to refund the amount as the content which impressed me to subscribe is not at al delivered. I’m looking for online data entry job and not posting the ads which is been delivered. Even while sign up the website is different and for actual earnings the website been used is clicxa.com. That’s something fishy. Request you to kindly refund the amount asap. Ticket no 115231
    Updated by B3389p
    I was suppose to be delivered this job of onlinedataentry please check the images. After reading on which I started the payment process I wasn’t aware of ad postings

Updated by B3389p
    Onlinedataentryjob.com is the website that I paid for and not clicxa.com. Not even the credentials provided work for the website you asked for paytm money subscription
    Updated by B3389p
    Kindly close the account and refund the amount
    Dec 18, 2017
    Awaiting yor reply
    This is a gauranted job?
    Vacancies for Telecaller Telemarketing jobs in Mumbai. Freshers are welcome. Salary Rs. 8000/- to 20000/- p.m. Part-time and Full-time. Every day vacancies are generated. Feel free to apply or contact for the jobs any time. No duration to apply for the job.
    sir, account register payment confirmation your mail sent but login details not know. sent in login details to my mail please ([protected]@gmail.com)

Onlinedataentryjob.com Recent Comments