Onlinematchpoint

Onlinematchpoint Complaints & Reviews

मेरी सुपुत्री मृदुला सिंह, मेरे दामाद कुमार अभिषेक जी । इनका पावन परिणयोत्सव संस्कार दिनाँक26नवम्बर2021 को जनपद भागलपुर(बिहार)के "रूप विहार"होटल से सम्पन्न हुआ। "onlinematchpoint.com" पर जो भी रिश्ते दिखाए जाते हैं, सभी बहुत ही अच्छे हैं। मैं इनको बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद देता हूँ। (संतोष सिंह)

Myself mr. Jitender singh, father of mr. Abhishek singh, a 28 yrs old boy, while searching bride for him through many other matrimonial site, got a call from a female agent of the above co. Through phone # [protected] based co. Regional office at mathura (Up). She many time called me and even forwarded some pictures of pretty girls by saying that their parents are very much interested in my sons profile. She many time pressurized me by forwarding such picture and asked me to deposit money in their co. Accounts (Sbi a/c no. [protected], ifsci code sbin000678< mathura branch). She further elaborated that she will create my sons profile only on depositing of fee/money and share the contact no. Of parents.

Accordingly, keeping in mind the promise she gave over phone and checking the credentials of the co. I deposited rs.3500/- on 30th march, 20 from the hdfc account of my son. The lady agent (Ms. Shivani singh) accordingly, keeping her promise shared an mobile no. Of a parent (Her mother) and asked me to contact on that no. But no interest as has been told by mr. Shivani singh, was shown by the lady and cut the connection. I was shocked on the improper response of the parent (He mother) as has been told to me by ms. Shivani.

Although, i remained connect to mr. Shivani, but she always responded that she is sick and cant do any thing in the lockdown period. Further, i repeatedly checking/visiting the co. Site, but it is not been updating since long and now i am feeling cheating and doubted its a fake company being run by fake people, as seen from other complaint against the co. On internet.

I sincerely request to do needful against the co. And arrange refund of my money please.
    Jitender singh, [protected],
    Ghaziabad (Up)

Writing anonymously
      They posted an matrimonial advertisement and then i call them and after that they give profile of a boy match point india jabalpur started calling me several times saying that the boy is very much interested in your profile & he wants to meet you immediately.
      However, they said that you will have to pay rs.5000 /- to get his contact details.
      And after that i found that the boy profile is fake and after reading all these complaints i got aware so i m writing this so all o[censored] also got aware.

They have cheated many people like this & i think it is high time that any strong action must be taken against them.
      These fraudsters should be caught & legal action taken to stop many other people being cheated like this.

Well, this is one of the many fraud companies working out there to fool people. Once i got telephonic call from the executive by name heena bearing mobile no. [protected], am looted by these cheapskates lady :

"dear reader

Referring to the attached images, i want to tell you that i shafiuddin received a call from above heena she asked me about my marital life, my name, caste, all concerning regarding marriage,...

It's a fraud website.
        They showed us the profile of a girl. They said her family is very much interested in my profile. The company then asked us to pay 5k. We paid the amount.
        They gave us the number, we talked with the other party. They didn't look genuine. After one week we were told that the girls grandfather expired and the mobile was switched off after that.
        When we checked the number on truecaller it was not a genuine one.
        Kindly do not trust this website, it's fraud.

मैं अमन राज मुजफ्फरपुर बिहार से हूँ। मैंने एक महीने पहले मैने अपने भाई अनुपम कुमार का बायोडेटा जय बाबा गणिनाथ साइट पर डाला था शादी के लिए। 21अगसत को onlinematchpoint से निशा कुमारी([protected])...

Hi, this is abhishek. Well, this is one of the many fraud companies working out there to fool people. Once i discovered that my parents were cheated by these people. Let me explain, what happened exactly.

In the starting week of june 2017, my mother started receiving the calls from neha, a representative from onine match point. She insisted to get registered to their matrimony services and committed to provide good services. She took my bio-data and gave 3 profiles. My parents liked the profiles send by neha. Neha said that she has already discussed with the 3 families and all of them liked your son's profile. So if you registered to us, i will provide you with the contact details.

She insisted that we must pay some amount (2000 inr) in the beginning and once the marriage is confirmed, we will have to make remaining payment (1500 inr). As my parents also liked those profiles, i submitted 2000 rs. Via paytm on 20th of june on [protected], given by neha. Bank txn id : — [protected]. Neha promised to share the number with us on the very next day. Next shared contact number of 3 of the families. We tried to contact to them (All 3 families), but all the numbers were switched off. When we tried to reach neha, there was another girl named shweta. She said that neha is on leave for three days.

Its more then 25 days, but we are unable to reach neha. Sometimes shweta says, she is on leave, then said she left the company. We are unable to reach the 3 families as well, as those given contact numbers are not correct.

When i called her from unknown numbers, i could talk with her and after probing into the matter for some time i concluded that what happened with us was a false and foul sale tactic.

I am really frustrated with their behavior of these people. Even i tried to call the head office number mentioned on the site. But they are doing the same things as well.

I believe, you being a company, will take this matter seriously and return us the money. There might be thousands of such cases out there and you might be doing this with every other person who falls in your trap.

What i wish is that you return us the money to save us and yourselves from the painstaking process of legal route.

Onlinematchpoint Recent Comments