Opera Infotech
3.8

Opera Infotech Complaints & Reviews

Recently come across one more website about work at home part time job.
as the company given their pan card no.AACF03229P and company registration no .IPF NGP11821
but still need to knoow genuinity about this company or is it any scam or fake details given by compnay.

company website - www.cera.yolasite.com

expecting positive revert asap.

regds
wasi
did not receive any update but still showing case close with out solution.

hi everyone..
    i found that many of the online based companies are scam or fraud and cheating the people by their ads....
    Are their any companies or online related jobs working from home which are not based on any scam or fraud.. please suggest me any online related work which is paying money with out any scam.. and any company providing job with out investment.. which is genuine and which is benefited to any one of you... please reply me to my mail [protected]@gmail.com
    Aug 13, 2020

I AM REQUESTING YOU NOT TO JOIN IN OPERA INFOTECH SERVICES. THE COMPANY IS TOTALLY FRAUD.
      THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE GIVING GENUINE DATA ENTRY JOBS BUT AFTER JOINING I HAVE FOUND THAT YOU HAVE
      TO REGISTER IN THE COMPANY'S LIST GIVEN BY THEM AND WHEN THE COMPANY WILL SEND YOU FORMS THEN OUR WORK STARTS.

SO I AM AGAIN REQUESTING NOT TO JOIN THIS COMPANY.

I HAVE WAISTED MY MONEY AND WANT TO SAVE YOUR VALUABLE MONEY.

FOR ANY KIND OF HELP CONTACT ME:

THANK YOU.
      Aug 13, 2020

Hey friends today in the market there are many fake companies for example opera infotech.They will write in their website that u are going to do copy and paste work but its totally false. I[censored] are going to say somebody to spend the money on opera then u will get the payment otherwise ur payment will be lost plz dont go on website its totally a fake company http://india111.weebly.com go through this website u will know that i am speaking truth or lie
        Aug 13, 2020
        is these company genuine or fraud please inform me at [protected]@gmail.com
        Fren i don't think so that this is a genuine one. Why they are offered this very simple type of jobs (Simply Copy & Paste) and earn 25 to 30, 000 monthly. If this is real they are not going to publish on the net if they are really got this handsome payment they would definitely do by themselves they won't share on the net world wide. If this is a copy & paste jobs they offered it will be definitely you have to copy and paste their ads/classified only on the free classified website. So be careful.
        thnx for your suggestion
        they offer that also in rs 400 that not possible
        THIS IS TOTALLY A FAKE SITE.

IN MY OPINION YOU DONT REGISTER IN THIS SITE OTHERWISE YOUR MONEY WILL BE LOST...
        jozoh is true and the concept is also familiar. But still i cann't find the answer why government didn't take any actions on these kind of peoples eventhough their contact-nos are public. So is there might be any hole in the law.
        ho god when i saw this site, thought its a good company and interested to pay money...unfortunately i saw you people comments and realised...thanks a lot for giving this information.
        Yes this is a fake company guys nd girls i will tell even i have lost my money Rs.400/- in there site they use to tell it is form filling work but it is just all fake...They are just giving work of posting there own adds in other free sites and tell us to mention our email id...a strict must be taken against such kind of fake companies.

I request all those people who thinking for making money from this company, you make money from it but you will have to lose your own Rs.400/-...
        anand prakash das s/o-shri narayan das at+po-bhabua, ward n0-13[post office gali] thana-bhabua distt-kaimur[bhabua]-821101 state-bihar

hey friends i am also part time job seeker like u, , one thing you should take a note in the internet that all company are saying this punchline I AM THE No. 1 website who provide genuine work, then I think who is second or third one These all website are losing our time as well as money so I recommend everyone not to fooled by this type of website...
        Any one, please tell me about home based online/ offline genuine job of a good, legal organization, on my mail id- [protected]@yahoo.com
        Thanks everybody for making me aware not to epeat the same mistake
        Hello guys INNOVAA PROJECTS is genuen website or not to do the Online Work??
        Hello guys, its been almost a month that i am looking for work from home opportunity, which ever company i have come across till now; all of them seems to be scam or fraud.And when i go for companies back ground check, what i found was all of the above comments. I am really looking for this opportunity. Friends, is there any body who is genuinely earning money from home. Please help me on this. My Email Id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.
        INNOVAA PROJECTS IS FRAUD SITE DO NOT TRUST THEM

I also have paid Rs.400/- but i lost my money as all work from home sites have really no jobs. they all are making money from us.pls do not pay any amt. to any work from home sites.
        berojgaron ko thagnewalon tumhe janata maaf nahi Karegi

_|_

Jaggo INDIA JAAGGOO
        In jaise demak hame desh ke Berojgaron ko Khokla kar rahe HAI

mere pyare noujawano in demakon ko, hum iinke maksad me inhe hargis kamiyab nahi hone denge

isliye registration karte waqut Apne COMPUTER par (PIDILITE) TERMINATOR lagwayen

Company is 100% genuine, legitimate, no scam

Hello, I have joined the opera infotech last 15 days. I want to know about this company deeply. Is it a govt. registered company or fake ?. Suggest me,
        Everain technologies seems to be legit from the comments I have read. I have not worked with them though.
        Aravind asok35's reply, Sep 8, 2020
        Hello madam. I also have this same doubt. From the reviews and comments, The company is genuine. I dont know them exactly. Please Share your experience about everain technologies, if you have any. Thankyou
        i have paid 400 to infotech is it fake or not
        if every site is fake found in comments, then please suggest the genuine site from where we can earn a little atleast to feed my family.
        Hi friends if those companies was really paying 25k to 30k just by viewing ads and ad posting nobody have done jobs. Its common sense.
        mai khud is company mai kaam karke acchi ancome 10k per month kama rahi hoon

Opera Infotech Recent Comments

• genuinity
            Hello, Recently come across one more website...

• Fake Company
            Hey friends today in the market there are...