Passport Authority

Passport Authority Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for my passport 3 months back and have underwent a varication process that was first delayed...

C
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Dear sir/madam, I applied for passport on 19.06.2014 and my police verification is still pending. SP Office, Bhiwani(HR) Said that they have sent the letter to local police station for verification and local police said they didn't get any letter yet regarding the police verification. I want my passport urgently. Please help. My passport file no. Is CH[protected] Thank you!

Delhi, Delhi

I had reqested for issue of passport (application no. Z035933) on 25.04.2011. As per your norms passport should have been issued to me within 45 days. on checking the stauts in the last week of june, it was statd that police report was o.k. it was stated to be under process. In september 2011 I came to know from website : " your name on application differs from documents furnished earlier: pl clarify and also furnish your name in full expanded form." I personally contacted PRO in the last week of September 2011, clarified and submitted all requisite documents to the satisfaction of PRO, but toll this day, I HAVE NOT RECEIEVED THE PASSPORT. Still the same status is being shown on the website. Please check and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

(Abhisheke Gupta)

R
      Bengaluru, Karnataka
      i have applied for passport on 26th march 2008.
      but till now i have not received my passport.
      it showing police...

Regarding - Pass port delay - "REMINDER 3" - File reference no. - HYD w67009308 / HYD w67009408 / HYD w[protected] SHALINI

I have sent THREE REMINDERS Passport officers at Delhi and HYD at email addresses 'grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in'; 'rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in' and there is no action nor any reply to my emails from Delhi & Hyderabad. I do not understand why we are writing here in anticipation that some one replies to our concerns. I feel no passport official will ever see THEIR emails HERE when they have no interest nor any time to respond to the mails sent directly to them.

Shalini

passport authority — too much delay process of passport

dear team
      I m deepak applied for passport on 08sep10. Checking status on daily basis but after 17 days police officer came for enquiry, which has been done successfully and ask me to came police station again with docet. Which has been shown to him on 1st oct and till iam checking status shown same "peding for police enquiry".
      I just want to know is there any TAT for police enq as it is pending from last 20 days and it is36th day from which ihave applied for passport.
      So you are requested to kindly help to get my passport ASAP or advice the fastly process to get pass port smothly
      forget to give my details
      name Deepak
      DOB 22.08.1986
      File no Z038737
      Pls do as per above details and update Asap

I have applied for 3 passports for my two kids and myself on 21st of August 2008 in GPO. I have submitted all mandatory supporting documents as per your requirements for all 3 passport applications.

I have checked the status online many times and the status of my application always shows that police verification has not been received. And for my kids the status is shown as regret for the delay and passport will be dispatched in a week’s time. I am seeing the same message from past 3 weeks on the site.

Please find passport application details as below –
        1. Applicant's Name : SHALINI RIDHAR . Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

2. Applicant's Name : ROHAN SRIDHAR
        Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

3. Applicant's Name : TARUN SRIDHAR
        Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
        Application Date :[protected]
        I request you to take necessary steps in releasing our passports as soon as possible as we have an emergency trip abroad planned
        Shalini
        applicant name-sandeep kumar
        applicant "date of birth[protected].
        file reference number-CHDZ57450608
        application date[protected].
        i request you to take necessary steps in releasing our passport as soon as possible as we have an emerjency trip to abroad planned.i have cheked the passport status in online many time and the status of my application always shows that police verification has not been received.i am seeing the same message from from past three weeks on the site.
        thanx.

R
          Agra, Uttar Pradesh
          Respected Sir,

Myself Rohit gupta.I' ve already applied for the
          passport on 24.04.08 Enquiry been done within One month after applied for passport. Police verification is already completed but till now I've not yet received my passport.please provide me my passport without any delay.

Thanking You,

Name: Rohit gupta
          Father's Name: Mr.Ram lal Gupta
          Passport file no.Z331052
          Mobile no [protected]
          dear sir,
          there is long time to my pasport enquiree. but I never reseved my pasport.
          Respected Sir,

Myselfsantosh singh bora.I' ve already applied for the

Thanking You,

Name: Santosh bora
          Father's Name: Mr.S. S. Bora
          Passport file no.DDNA00056709
          Mobile no [protected]
          my self i apply for passport last 2 weeks, but police verification done but not complete, me original address in mangalore puthoor my id card and rashion card all in puthoor address,
          but now i am staying in mangalore city kavoor. polce come for enquiry in mangalore address.
          ploice asking the permanant address which i have in my sslc book
          i mentioned my address in mangalore kavoor address which i am staying in rental home,
          in this case police refused to finish the enquiry above my passport application,
          it means i am not eligible for indian passport
          or i apply the new application which i have in my permanent address in puthoor.
          please advice me as soon as possible
          my contact through my email - [protected]@yahoo.com
          dear sir,
          i am syed shoeb sofiyan after my enquiry 20days over till now i didn't get passport plz send my passport soon bcoz i want to go my visa has came so i not have time so kindly requesting you plz .thank you.