Passport Enquiry

Awesome

Passport Enquiry Complaints & Reviews

i am miss the passport.
what will do?
i have register online for my passport and i have got file no. also but when i inquires for it the file no. is not valid shows.
DEAR SIR,
MY NAME IS SACHIN CHANDRAKANT NANDIKOLHE, ME PAY TATKAL SCHEM FEES ON 28TH SUP 2009, ME REQUEST YOU SENT MY PASSPORT NO. OR POSTAL COAD NO.
SIR I KINDLY REQUIEST TO U, BEQUES MY FILET TICKET IS CONFORM, MY FILIT IS 2ND OCT 2009.
PLESE SEND MY NO. TO MY EMAIL ID.

THANKYOU, SIR
NOT RECIVED OF POSSPORT

APLLI DATE:-31/07/2009

FILE NO-LKO-Z882109

I m Harvinder Singh and our file No.CHDZ09136009 till date do not show our passport status in system please confirm me my passort status.

Thanks and Regards.
Harvinder Singh

Please confirm me my Passport status our file No.CHDZ09136009.

Thanks & Regards.
Harvinder Singh.
Respected SIr,
i shahid behlim, with the reference of my file no. Z564220.sir i have applied my passport on
10 june, 2009 since i have gone through the police inquiry..afterward my status shown that my passport will dispatch on 31 September...but later on it shown "there is some unavoidable circumstances in police report
we will dispatch your passport with aweek.
Sir please let me know what kind of problem is that..its been 5 month.
i hope you will consider about my problem.
thankyou
Respected SIr,
we will dispatch your passport with aweek.
Sir please let me know what kind of problem is that..its been 5 month.
i hope you will consider about my problem.
SHAHID BEHLIM
File no. Z564220
good morning sir
i have applied my possport on 19 june but stil i don about status an when i can get it? let i know the details?

file no:Z225665
NAME:SUNDHAR
hi i m akhtar abbas my passport enq. not done me form aplied 1month plz send me police enquiery and liu enq.give me full details on my email id reqeust thank you
plz send me my file no. dist.bijnor code 246701 on this email id
SIR

i have applied my passport be fore 45 days now please tell me that what is the prob. in my document inquiry
status is seeing OBJECETION PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT OBJECTION

MY FILE NO. IS -A026125
NAME MOHAMMAD RASHID
i had submitted my tatkal passport form what about about my passport
I'm Vaseem Ahmad from Basti UP want to say that I submitted my passport on[protected] to get my passport changed because my father name was wrong in that passport. Till today I have not got my passport so plz sir send my passport soon, it's urjent. My file number is LKOH00245610
dear sir
I m srinivas rao muttu i had been applied passport in tatkal scheme on 26/7/10 but the status is shown to me is this ( Furnish fresh Verification Certificate as per format given in Annexure-F, ie; on Official Letter Head of the issuing authority with his/her office, mobile and residential telephone number, file reference number, office rubber stamp, complete office address of the issuing authority, and copy of Identity Card of the Authority)

so i faithfully request u to check and suggest me a way to get my passport soon

thanking you
srinivas rao muttu

I submitted my passport form on 12/06/09 and the police verification is being done on the 22/06/09 in Bangalore. But still...
    My file No. W67630109
    Applicant Name - Rafia Bawazeer

I would like to bring to your...

sir/madam,
    i have appliyed to the passprt on 5-11-08, file no HYDZ16146708, police enquiry also completed, even i went to police station with my orginal document they verified and taken my thumb impression, on the day of applying your employes said that, "y ou will receive the passport within 45 days from the date of applyed", but til did not i did not received, its all most 3 months, your enquiry status is showing as File Reference Number (HYD-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available, ion

i reequire passport as early as possible to apply for visa for my higher education in abroad,

i have applied for passport in madurai at 12.12.2008.i have completed my police enquiry.but i have not received my passport.what is the status?pls reply ([protected]).my passport key no:[protected]
    i have submit a passport form in 16 feb 2009 but today is a 7 march 2009 passport enqiry officer is not come in my home plz i have very important a passport i m going to abroad plz

YOUR FAITHFULLY
    PASSPORT OFFICER

MANISH NAGAR
    i Yashwanth Reddy Nomula, had applied for passport on[protected] with File Reference Number : HYD-Z[protected] has completed all the enquiries in home town (adilabad), and in hyderabad.
    A friend of mine who appilied with me together got the passport. but i did not get it. so please issue it to me as soon as possible.

Yashwanth Reddy Nomula
    sir/madam,
    i have appliyed to the passprt on 29-12-08, file no Z504107, police enquiry also completed, but til did not i did not received, its all most 3 months, your enquiry status is showing as File Reference NumberZ[protected]

i reequire passport as early as possible

when will i receive my passport?we have already done the police enquiry and after this we have submitted the passport.i have submitted the passport on 20.03.2009.thanks.
    Respected sir/madam,
    As i am applied passpord. I done Passport police verification in Sivakasi station (Malli) and Madurai station(melur). These stations are send the police verification certificate. But in your enquiry web page does not show the status. Please send any problem to me kindly request to you.

Name : MUTHURAMAN ELANGOVAN
    Reference key number : MDUA00788609
    Applied Date :[protected]

mobile: [protected]

I was applied passport as on 03.03.2009 but i have not yet received the passport. My File reference No: C00195309 Dated:03.03.2009. If you dont mind please send the passport status. I required passpor urjent.

Kushalappa Hosamogru
    my FILE NO: A012783.(bom)
    application date: 16 apr 2009, the police enquiry is done, i was said that ill get the passport in 35 working days, but havnt got it yet. i need my passport as soon as possible bcoz i want to register for IELTS examination.
    Also it is clearly mentioned in the passport site that for new applicant u can get tatkal passport by paying rs.1500 extra, but at the time of application i wasnt allowed for the tatkal scheme, they said that i can apply for tatkal only after verification is over.

contact number : [protected]
    Issuing of passport

sir/madam,
    I have appliyed to the Tatkal passport on 04/06/2009, file no T-021876/09, police enquiry also completed, even i went to police station with my original document they verified and taken my thumb impression, on the day of applying your employes said that, "you will receive the passport within week from the date of applyed", but till did not I did not received, its all most 1 and half months, your enquiry status is showing as Though your passport was granted. Some deficiency has been noticed

I require passport as early as possible to apply for visa for my higher education in abroad,

Issuing of passport

Manish kumar Verma
    i sandeep negi my file no. is A016710 key no. is [protected] i have applied passports in 21st May, 2009 but till 24th july 2009 i have not recd any response from passport deptt & passport status shows that police enquiry is pending also i submit the pp form at 29th june 2009.spoken with customer care he told me not any record for that..
    plz help on this

thanks
    sandeep negi
    I pawanveer singh my file no. A034052, police I.d no10262. R/c no. 66A . ihave not rccd my passport till date as u comment me. it will post to upto date 28/07/09. passport status shows it will dispatch on 7/8/09. pls look in matter.
    thks
    pawanveer singh
    I Satendra Bhushan Tyagi my file no. A032186, I have not rccd my passport till date as u comment me. it will post to upto date 11/08/09. passport status shows Call on this office to complete the application form. Now what should i do.
    hi sir,
    actually i had submiited my passport documents 3 months before and my police enquiry have benn done 1 month before i saw my status on web site but it is saying that ur policy report have not been received.
    please guide me
    Hi...Please report about my pasport.
    My Email Add- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    My OBno. 4321, 21/2009
    My file no. NKOA 11383709.
    Sender------Avdhesh Kumar.
    i've applied for my passport on date 16/09/2009 with file reference no. BLY-A[protected], and when i'm checking for my passport status here comes police report is clear and passport is expected to be dispatched by 06/11/2009..but till i didn't received my passport, please tell me the reason behind this.
    I want my full passport enquary.
    i will excuse you sir i have applied for mypassport on date 07-01-10 with file reference no. hyd-a[protected] and when receive my passport ples convey that detailes
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I am little bit nervous as was applied under the tatkal scheme, after completing all the formalities and necessary document( Letter from DCP), Still my passport not reached to me while loooking for passport status it is showing "Though your passport was granted, Some deficiency has been noticed." Below is the detail of my passport:
    File Reference Number : DLH-T[protected] Application Date :[protected]
    Applicant's Name : KARN KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]

Could you please have and eye on. i will be ever obilized to you.

closing the message with hope of needfull.

Your Sincerly
    Karn Kumar.
    Respected Sir, I Ali File No.(HYD H013898) From Hyderabad I applied for my passport on[protected], on 8th january police varification was completed everything was ok. after that on internet when I checked my status it shown me it will despatch on 12th february, but since that it is showing due to some avoidance the despatch of my passport is delayed and it will dispatch in week time.

Sir I humbly request you to please take necessary action and issue my passport as soon as possible...
    thanking you
    yours faithfully,
    ALI.
    Sir/Madam

I have recieved my passport on 09/12/2009 but mistakenly ECR(Emigration check Required) is printed Insted of ECNR (Emigration check Not Required).I was provided my 10th marklist attested by authorised person.I was applied for the renewing the passport.

on 10th March 2010 i have applied for correction (change from ECR to ECNR) and submitted the passport at enquiry.Below is the referene no:

Passport no: H9078505

Reference no: 987 X / 5358 / 10 (The number 987 is writen like 981 so pl check 987 and 981 or just 98)

They confirmed me that thebe passport will be delivered with in 4 days so not yet recieved till today hence writing the Query

Pl confirm on the same.somehow i am not getting phoneline enquiry as it is continously busy)

Rajasekaran G
    sir/madam,
    i have applied for the passport on 08-08-12, file no BPL Z01035712, Dispatch No: 397, police verification is also completed, its all most 3 months, your enquiry status is showing as File Reference Number (BPL Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available, i also did enquiry to bhopal passport regional office, according to them the process is still going on,

i require passport as early as possible to apply for visa.

sir/madam,
    i have applied for the passport on 08-08-12, file no BPL Z01035712, Dispatch No: 397,Dispatch date: 16th Oct., police verification is also completed, its all most 3 months, your enquiry status is showing as File Reference Number (BPL Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available, i also did enquiry to bhopal passport regional office, according to them the process is still going on,

i require passport as early as possible to apply for visa.

Dear Sir / Madam
    MY NAME IS AMIT KUMAR MY FILE NUMBER IS Z-480890 I APPLIED IN 2010 FOR FRESH PASSPORT. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS[protected] POLICE ENQUIRY ALSO HAS BEEN DONE. I MEET WITH P.R.O. AND FULFILL THE ALL REQUIREMENT. HE GAVE ME PASSPORT NUMBER THAT IS K-6597882 ALL OBJECTION IS CLEAR BUT PASSPORT IS NOT RECEIVE. I FILE R.T.I. REGARDING THIS TWO TIMES, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ANY ANSWER TILL DATE. PLS HELP ME, I NEED URGENTLY, KINDLY ISSUE MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    NAME- AMIT KUMAR
    DOB[protected]
    FILE NO.- Z-480890/10
    ADDRESS- 149/5 MAIN BAZAR KHARKHODA
    DIST.SONIPAT, HARYANA 131402
    PHONE NO.- [protected]

Respected Sir,

I am Nikita Sharma D/O Mr.Narendra Sharma have submitted the passport application in May'07....
      File.No:z606352 - applied date : 23/07/2008 - villupuram - name : DURAI KANNAN

I cant view my status of my...

I am v venu gopal, i had applied for passport last month 22/05/08, file no: HYDW23651208, but until now i didn't face any police enquiry
      when can expect...please tell something about this complient
      my name is ranjansingh.v i applied passport
      File Reference Number : HYD-M[protected] Application Date :[protected]
      Applicant's Name : RAJAN SINGH VISWANADH Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      STATUS :
      Police Report has not been received.which i checked on 13.03.09, so wahts the actual reason for the late when can i expect to receive passport

passport — no police enquiry

I have applied for passport on 12/2/09 but till now there was no police enquiry and our area police station have not recieved any application till date so whom should i contact.
      hello sir i have submit all the document but still no police inquery has been done.
      i had applied for passport on 1-04-09 file no: lko A07165209 but still i have not face any police inquery. kindly sort out the problem
      Dear sir, police verification of bangalore is completed in the month of April but for Ambur still it is pending inspite of pp form been submitted three times, once with application, then last month 20th in the complaint box and again 23rd june in the box after meeting the officer twice. Sir i kindly request to inform me still what v should do to obtain the passport. (last month we have checked in both vellor and ambur police station but still they have not received the pp forms)

I request u to look in to this issue and let me when will i get the passport

Regional Passport Office, Bangalore

File Reference Number : B13052009
      Application Date : 03/04/09
      Applicant's Name : MADIHA ASLAM HABIB Applicant's Date of Birth: 10/02/87
      Applicant's Gender:Female Place of Birth AMBUR, TAMIL NADU
      Father's Name: MOHAMMED ASLAM MOHAMMED ELIAS Mother's Name: SABIHA ASLAM
      Spouse Name: HABIB UR REHMAN ECNR Status: Yet to be updated (Dont send mail)
      Address: NO 16/1 12TH CROSS PILLANNA GARDEN 1ST STAGE
      BANGALORE-560084
      Remarks:

STATUS :
      Your file has got objections, which need to be addressed, before it can be cleared for issue of a passport. Please approach Superintendent (Enquiry) on any working day, between 0930 hrs and 1200 hrs.
      passport No[protected]
      i want his addres
      I applied for passport on[protected] by thatkal. I received my Passport. But still i didn't receive police enquiry.My file number is CBEA01253709. when can i expect the enquiry.. please reply..
      dear sir, i'm keerthi and i have applied for passport on 5/8/2009 its been a month and police hav not come for enquiry can you please tell me the reason my details are given below
      File Reference Number : HYD-H007860
      Application Date :[protected]
      Applicant's Name : KEERTHI KUKKALA
      Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      STATUS : POLICE REPORT NOT RECEIVED

I had apply for Passport through one of the agent or person. But now he is not contactable and i am unable to get status of my Passport. I did it 2-3 months back. Kindly let me know whether my passport application is register with you or not and if registered then what is the status. Please let me know at the earliest.

Thangalaxmi

i send my application for renewal of my passport duly filled will all relevant documents and also with oriningl expired passport to regional office bangalore to mysore on 16th of august 2009 from mysore post office thru speed post. till now have not recd any communication and also send couple of complaints to [protected]@dataone.in Post-submission Enquiry. kindly anyone help me in tracing the same. my dob is 26/05/1969 and full name is sheeja remani balakrishna karalam.

awaiting the reply.

sheeja.remani balakrishna karalam
      dear sir,
      i have applied for my new passport on dated 15/12/2008 but still i didn't get my passport .
      so plz kindly look into my matter.
      my passport file no. is
      JPR-A[protected]
      THANKS.
      RAKESH KUMAR SHARMA
      I am lokesh m kaplpapure, i had applied for passport last month 13/008/09 file no: BNGW[protected]but until now i didn't face any police enquiry
      when can expect...please tell something about thiscomplient
      THANKING YOU

lokesh m kaplapure

I applied the passport on 29 january 2010.Still now no police enquiry come to my home.

FILENO: MDUZ[protected]