Passport Office
3.2

Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

I have applied for passport under normal scheme on 15/06/11 through tambaram post office. I have checked my status on its been displayed as incorrect file no. Pl say me what is the problem with my application and what i should do to rectify it.
File No: MASW23066011
Key No: [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

I am Haroon Mohamed Pathan. My Cell No. is [protected]. I had applied for the passport (File No. B016596) and my Police Verification was completed before 31/05/11 & 25/07/11. However, I have not received the passport till date and, during online inquiry of status of Passport, it is showing that need to submit three copies of Document and again police verification will be done. We had inquired the same with Local Police Station [Dongri - Mr Bharam] , where we were replied that Police Verification Report is clear. I twice went to Regional Passport Office (Mumbai). Currentcly i went today and again they had asked me to submit 3 sets of copy and when i told them that ia had twice submitted the same, but I was not properly responded. I request you to look into the matter and guide me for the further actions at the earliest as i am 57 years old and not able to co-op with the situation.

Please help me at the earliest.

Haroon Pathan
    Aug 13, 2020
    from past 2 months i have not recieved my passport,as i m in very much need for it, always the status on their site shows that police report is cleared and is under process. if everything is fine then what is the issue, my file no. is A012268 with passport of my name Varun Bali
    The police verification had been done and i had been contacted to the police and they clearly mentioned and guided that they have sent the police verification record the concern department and they told me to contact the regional pass port office at koramagala as per the information i had been to the office and say informed me that the record as not sent and i AGAIN visited the police for the further report and AGAIN the police officer informed me that they have sent the report to the concern department.

So i am throne here and their and i have not received any thing but waste my time and MONEY.

I have SEEN PEOPLE GETTING THERE PASS PORT WITH IN EXCEPTED TIME i e 40 DAYS.

I THINKING I AM THE 1 WHO IS FACING THIS PROBLEM EVEN THOUGH I SUBMITTED REQUIRED DOCUMENT.

I again here by requesting you to kindly have a look on my status of my passport. The police verification has done and i have submit all the required as per the police asked to me, but still i have not received my passport yet Here are my Passport details. FILE NO : BN[protected] Date of birth : 15/04/1988 Applied in : PSK LALBAGH BRANCH. Applied date : July 21th 2010 Please kindly look at my passport status and let me know as early as possible
    THANKING YOU AND REGARDS
    This is my FIle No. A06926910 and I submitted my Passport form on 24th Nov' 2010. The Passport is not yet issued nor any document demanded.
    I am Santosh Kumar. I have applied for passport on[protected]. My File Reference Number is RCH-A[protected] and Date of Birth is [protected].

I am waiting for passport from last 1 year 6 months.

Please help to resolve the issue.
    Mobile no.- [protected]
    I had applied for my passport on 24/09/2012 and still waiting for my passport. Can u plz guide and do the needful

SIR I MOHD SHAKEEL APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ALONG WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ON[protected] MY WIFE RECEIVED THE PASSPORT IN JULY MONTH BUT MYSELF STILL STUCK UP AS STATUS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS SAYS THAT IT WILL BE DESPATCHED IN A WEEEKS TIME THE DELAY IS DUE TO LACK OF STAFF AND NOW MY DAUGHTER STATUS READS AS TO FURNISH THE COPIES OF PARENTS PASSPORT . SIR FOR UR REFERRENCE MY TRACKING NO IS HYD H000786 AND MY DAUGHTER NO IS HYD I000113 SIR PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTEING MY PASSPORT EARLY MY PHONE NUMBER IS [protected] AND EMAIL IS IS [protected]@YAHOO.COM OR LET ME KNOW WHERE TO APPROACH TO GET THE WORK DONE THANK YOU
      Respected sir,

I have applied for passport on 27 feb 2009 at cochin passport office, kerala. police verification done. Even after five month from the date of application, i don't get my passport. My Acknowledgement No.B013661 .I need to go to dubai within ten days. Please check it out the matter as early as possible. It would be helpful for me, if i receive this passport within these days. Hope you will do the needfull in the matter.

yours faithfully
      Smina Abilash

I have applied for my passport 31th December 2010 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar and police enquiry has been done on 30th May 2011 via letter number 3506 from my local Police Station . Thereafter, I am getting a stereotyped online status reply i.e. "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined " since last 3-4 months which is embarassing and for the Police report, I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & issue the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHU-W[protected]
        Passport applied date :[protected]
        Place applied : - ROURKELA, ORISSA
        Name of applicant : - SNEHA SINGH PARMAR
        Date of Birth : - 04/03/1988
        Aug 13, 2020

I have applied for passport in passport office and passport office issued me passport no.J761886 in 2010.But after submitting all the documents of ID proof,spelling of my surname written wrong by passport office in my PASSPORT.
          So please advise me who is responsible for the mistake and what is remedy of this lapses

WE APPLIED PASSPORT AS ON FEB;2011. NOS ARE PAT-A[protected] & PAT-A018673 . BUT STILL POLICE VERIFICATION ARE GOING ON. WE WENT TO POLICE STATION & DID ALL THE FORMALITIES.PLEASE PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL. ITS VERY VERY URGENT.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Last Monday(28.03.2011) I have applied for Police Clearance certificate (PCC) for Kuwait but they said that the police verification was not completed. I had given a letter to Adverse Report section for Police verification and they said that Police will report my house within 10days but still they have not done. I inquired with our area police station and they said that they had not received any such documents for my passport.

I had received the VISA from my Kuwait company and it will be expired by 5th May 2011 so I need to make a travel before that. But still police verification is not completed. Please help me.

Passport no:H3524923; File no: MAS A01681709

Thanking You..

Vijayakanth

Passport Delay

I have applied passport on June 14th, 2010 and File Reference Number : HYD-A[protected]. After one month police verification was over. Upon checking the passport status on online it showed “THE APPLICANT IS NOT RESIDING AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION AS PER POLICE. PLEASE FURNISH EXPLANATION. FURNISH 3 PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS, DULY COMPLETED WITH 3 COPIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS ALONG WITH PROOF OF STAY.” As per the suggestion I resubmitted proof of stay along with personal particular forms on august, 2010 at passport office, Hyderabad. Again after verification it shows : “THE APPLICANT IS NOT RESIDING AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION AS PER POLICE. PLEASE FURNISH EXPLANATION. FURNISH 3 PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS, DULY COMPLETED WITH 3 COPIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS ALONG WITH PROOF OF STAY. I asked to Police inquiry person, he said, his completed the task and update is not done properly at the hyderabad passport office. My status is remains constant. Please help me..

Kindly do the needful.

Sincerely
              WASEEM AKRAM (File Reference Number : HYD-A[protected]
              Mail to: waseem.[protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@yahoo.com
              I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORT ON 06/07/10 HAVING FILE NO. F023892.
              IN MY STATUS IT IS SHOWN THAT POLICE VERIFICATION IS WAIVED AND THE APPLICATION IS UNDERWAY. MY BROTHER WHO HAD APPLIED ON THE SAME DAY WITH FILE NO.M016661 , DATED 06/07/2010 HAS ALREADY RECIEVED HIS PASSPORT ISSUED ON 23/09/10! I WANT TO KNOW THAT BY WHAT TIME I WILL RECEIVE MY PASSPORT?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Venkat, I am currently residing in Darsi, Prakasam (D.T).
                I have applied for my passport on 31-May-2010 in Passport office Ongole. Police verification is completed. But I am not able to view any information in the Passport website. It always says, "File Reference number is either wrong or Information NOT available".
                I had contact the people in Ongole passport office, they told me that the is transferred to hyderabad. They give me the file reference number also.

Four months back I visited the Hyderabad passport office also and That time they told me the one of my certificate is missing. I submitted the certificate, but still I didn't any update as of now.

When I check the status today, it showed me "File Reference Number (HYD-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available"

I am trying to call the numbers given in the website, but nobody is picking up the call.I sent an email also to the given mail-id in the website even though no reply from them.Can you please look into this issue and reply me.

Please update me about the status of my passport. It is quite urgent. The details of the passport is given below:-

Name:- Venkata RamiReddy Somu
                file no:- HYD-Z[protected]
                key :- [protected]
                Date of submission:- 30-May-2010
                Current Status:- 'File Reference Number (HYD-Z[protected] is either wrong or Information NOT available'
                Aug 13, 2020
                I pity you for u r problem. did u get status Now?

Hello!
                  My sister has applied for passport and its been 6 months after verification and there is no sign of passport arrival. when we called up passport office they are saying we have sent, but post office staff has mentioned we have not received any such passport yet.Police is saying, nothing can be done. So, how long we have to wait and how many times we have to miss our opportunities. Another case where my brother -in law stood in the queue from 2 am in the night for renewal of passport but next morning he has to return with despair.

Respected sir.

this is mohd. sufia. reference no z02387, more than 70 days finished i dint get my passport, iam getting late to fly, sir please i request you issue my passport as soon as possible
                  thank you.
                  Respected sir,

This is mohd. sufian. more than 70 days finished i din't get my passport. bec of passport iam getting late to fly.please sir i request you to issue my passport as soon as possible.
                  thank you.

passport — Regarding delay of PASSPORT arrival

This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for indian passport on date DEC 1, 2008 in Madurai regional office, But i have not received passport till date (01/03/09). My File Referance no is MDUA06510108. Police enquary has been also done. When i enquired through internet the comments are showing that YOUR APPLICATION TRANSFERED TO POLICY SECTION PLEASE SEE THE PRO. I could not understand this message. Pls Help me to privide my passport as soon as possible.
                  (1) anwaar husain =gzb406184

2 hasan bano = gzb 406183

dear sir plz help me can u give me all deatial this is aply since 6 month ago why it is delay
                  I lost my File no i placed request to renew my passport
                  iam waiting for my passport sibce one Yr
                  My Passport is from F Group
                  My DOB[protected]
                  PLz check the status for my Passport as i need to submit in my Office

Regrads
                  Shradha Sharma
                  respected sir,
                  i am pilli gangadhararao .i would like to bring the following a few lines to your kind consideration.
                  i want to applay for passport which is need very urgently.i request you to tell me that how could i get the passport and the necessary steps to follow.

thanking you sir,

yours obediently,
                  pilli gangadhar rao,
                  Sir
                  i am archanarajesh from trivandrum. i applied for the passport on 14-oct-2009. my file number is w010743. police verification also over on the month October 2009 itself. but i didn't get passport till now.
                  plz register the complaint.
                  and pls send my passport as early as possible
                  Sir
                  i am applied for the passport on 14-oct-2009. my passport number is w010743. police verification also over on the month October 2009 itself. but i didn't get passport till now.
                  plz register the complaint.
                  and pls send my passport as early as possible
                  more then 6 month spend but i have not get any progress in my passport this is shown the lazyness o[censored].p. govt. passport office they have not take follow up only take salery without work.
                  Dear Sir

I have applied for my passport on 11/01/2010 and still I did not recieve my passport or any type of intimation letter. Since I am less than 5 years old, I think there is no need for police enquiry also. Please kindly give me the status.

Application Details

To,
                  The Regional Passport Officer,
                  Hyderabad.

Respected Sir,
                  Iam Rajkumar.BT applied for Passport on 28/07/2011. Police verification is cleared. But till now i didn't get my passport. Its very urgent for me. There is empty status in online. Please do the needful.
                  PPF No.: HYD Z652549/2011
                  Mobile No: [protected]

Rajkumar

PCC not received

I have not received my PCC which was applied on 3rd July and all the documents were submitted to the local police station o 27th July. I do not know what is holding it back.

Passport Office — delay in passport

I have submitted the passport application form on 25-2-11 in Bhopal .my police verification report has been sent to the S.P...

Passport Office Recent Comments