Passport Office - Pune

Passport Office - Pune Complaints & Reviews

i got a mistake in my passport .how to change the mistake.what is the process.
Aug 13, 2020
repected sir,
recently i got my passport ,but i don't know, how there is small typing mistake in my sirname ,so plz send me the process and how much time requried get it corrected.
Date 06.05.2008

My daughter and son had applied for their passport renewal after 10 years. Since march 2008 they were visiting your pune office and after 4-5 times standing in the que their application was initially accepted and then again rejected and asked for on line booking for TATKAL delivery. pl note that i have kept these accepted papers and they are with me, which i can submit to you any time.
After applying like this again they made us to visit their office 4 times keeping standing for 4-5 hours and at last by the grace of the god they accepted the papers and money for TATKAL delivery.This time they told us that the passports shall be dispatched within 4 days asper the passport law.
When after 5days the passports were not recd. they found from the net that they should approach Police for getting the verification done. In fact your officers should have asked us to do these things before accepting the passport papers.
Now even the verification was done and the papers were send to your office on 28th of April we are getting the same message for approaching the Police.
My children were shocked when one of the agent out of 5 always available there for passport work approached them and was prepared to get the work done within 24 hours for the cost of only Rs. 3000/- per passport.
We have booked for a tour and if we do not get the passports in time either we shall be forced to pay the agent or cancel the tour which shall cost me a loss of Rs. 50000/-
I request your advice in this matter ASAP as the passports must be submitted before 10th of May for visa.

Date 10.05.2008

With reference to my previous mails your status site is asking to meet SP of our area and Police now says that the have not recd. the file no. B006130 Amogh Shirish Talathi. As per your web site you should deliver the passport with in three working days AFTER ACCEPTING THE PAPERS AND MONEY FOR TATKAL PASSPORT. Please note that if my son can not go for the planned tour in addition to the financial loss his vacation shall be spoiled and YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. My son had visited your office for at least 10 times and till today the renewal of his passport is in DARK.
Do you think that i should have paid the agents sitting outside of your office and get the job done? and now if i approach him he shall demand more money as i am in badly need.

I hope that you can understand my problem and help me. Please do not neglect this mail like my all previous emails.

Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 9:25 PM

Today my son went to Passport office and met asst.passport officer. He gave a set of verification form to him and asked to get it approved from Police station. The police station person refused to help in this matter. He again went to passport office but unfortunately the concerned officer was not ready to listen and understand the problem.My son was running between the two offices for whole day and nothing happened. Your office says that you have send the file to Police on 28th of April, Police says that they have not recd. it. you are not prepared to give him the details of dispatch also.Please let me know how his can be solved? My son had paid the money on 15th of April 2008 for TATKAL delivery. After paying to passport office we had planned a tour to China and paid for the same to SOTC for four people. If we do not get the passport before 17th of May for visa we shall be forced to cancel the trip and more over there shall be loss of a big amount for three.Pl note that we are not criminals and we have not even broken any rule of traffic also.We are staying in pune since 1950 and this is a simple case of renewal of passport after 10 years. I again request you to help me in this matter and issue the passport of my son before 16th May 2008 i.e. at least in THIRTY DAYS INSTEAD OF THREE.

Pl let me know whether I can get all the details under the right of getting the information?

From: RPO <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
Subject: Re: NON DELIVERY OF TATKAL PASSPORT AFTER ACCEPTING THE PAPERS AND MONEY

>Dear Sir,

If according to you the renewal of my son's passport was not simple and the police verification was must then why your officer accepted the papers and money for tatkal passport WITHOUT ANY CONDITION? Even nobody from your end bothered to inform us about this. We came to know that police verification is required on your web site only, but even my wife's passport was delivered and the same remark was showing on web. After sending you emails for no. of times your people dispatched a letter on 13th of May 2008, according to the postal date stamped. In this case we had to waste lot of our time and your office people inclusive of yourself were not even ready to listen to us for more than 30 SECONDS after waiting in que for 2-3 hours. Do you think that only your time has value and all other people those who come to your office do not have any work at all? Due to such approach of your people towards common people they are forced to go to agents and pay them heavy amount.
From your office we came to know that your office did not send the file to Police and made us running unnecessarily. KINDLY INFORM ME THE DISPATCH DATE AND DOCUMENT NO. FOR FILE NO. B006130 AS NO GOVT. DOCUMENT IS DELIVERED WITHOUT NO. AND DATE.

Shirish Talathi
I have also faced a lot of problems with passport office Pune. The people in this office are very rough in behavior and the way they talk to the people is also very very bad. Above emails i have enclosed only for the information for other needy people. I 110% agree that the management in Pune passport office is not only bad but it is WORST POSSIBLE IN THE WORLD. The good looking girls are given the preference over even the senior citizens.
You can just read all the mails given below.

TO,

PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER,

RESPECTED SIR,

MY NAME IS VIKAS G BHAVSAR. I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT DOCUMENTS ON 9TH APRIL 2008 FROM AHMEDNAGAR & I HAD A POLICE ENQIRY ON 14TH JUNE 2008.MY FILE NO IS PNEZ 64078608 AND GROUP Z .WITH REFRENCES TO THESE DATES, I GOT A LETTER FROM PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PUNE) POSTED ON 2ND JULY 2008 AND RECEIVED 11TH JULY2008. SINCE MONDAY 14TH JULY I AM CALLING THE RESPECTIVE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER (PUNE), BUT NOBODY IS RECEIVING THE PHONE SOMETIMES IT IS ENGAGE AND AFTER NOBODY BOTHERS TO RECEIVE THE PHONE. THIS IS VERY IN CONVIENINT FOR ME.SINCE I AM WORKING MEN AND FOR WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION AND REASON I WILL HAVE TO GO PASSPORT OFFICE UPTO PUNE.

SO I WANT TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF THIS SITUATION. I WILL BE THANKFUL IF YOU HELP ME IN THIS CASE.

YOURS HOPEFUL,
Vikas G Bhavsar
vikas.[protected]@igate.com
iGATE CLINICAL RESEARCH, POWAI, MUMBAI.

AHMEDNAGAR DIVISION.

Passport Office Pune — Passport Office Pune is in pathetic condition

The passport office of Pune is in pathetic condition. The space simply is over-overcrowded. There is no enough space to stand. You will find one person per sq.feet, trying somehow to get to the counter. The counters are not enough, the queue is long. For the appointment at 10 am, there are 500 people standing since 7 am in the que outside under the scorching sun without no water or food available nearby, They won't allow the applicants to go in merely for want of space and are trying to maintain somehow some order. If you are in the queue, you will not believe that you are in the high tech era of twenty first century and in the city of Pune metropolitan. Poor guys who are aspiring to go abroad, wish to somehow get through this hassle somehow and take oath not come back to India, if they could make outside. No public leaders are interested to take a note and do something. The sufferers are Citizens of India.

Respected sir,

i want to say that i need passport tatkal. so tell me processor to how to get passport emidetley, i the student of fergussion college. S.Y.B.A student i have bonfied certificate with address and date of birth, and i have the markseet of F.Y.B.A my address is
    GURUPRASAD APP. FLAT .NO. 4. KRANTINAGER PIMPLE NILAKH , PUNE-27

So kindley give me information. i am looking for answer
    Thanking with
    Anjeet Ram
    Aug 13, 2020
    sir i am jayesh nkumud applied for passport at 31 st of may and my file no is a 013622 so please tell me about it
    This is in refernce with delay in Passport receiving

Name: Jayashri Ashok Kulkarni
    File No. Z[protected]
    Receipt : 12364
    Application : 750
    Date of Application : 06/08/07

Demand draft No 105144 drawn fromm SBI solapur, till date not cleared.

Pl.give the latest position of my Passport.

Kindly do the further needful

Thanking You
    I submitted my Passport Application form on[protected]. My File Ref. No. is P[protected]. After 15 days my inquiry is completed by Police Department (Bhosari Police Station, Pune 411 026). On website everyday I am seeing my status but still it shows status as Police Report has not been received. If I contacted on Telephone Nos., I am not getting any response. So 46 days are already passed. So please let me know the current status and when I will get my Passport.

Thanking you.
    I applied for possport of my brother on 24-oct-2007 who is suppose to go US in March, Polic verification done but still we are not getting a possport,

can n e one tell me how to check current status of possport

Please help me.
    How to Find a status of Passport Application online.
    hello,
    im above mentioned from lonavla applied for normal passport issuance on 7 dec 2007 .initially it was stated that it takes normal 1 or max 1 and 1/2 mnt to issue it and after verification it only takes a week .Mr kadam was the person from the department of lonalva off to give this information asking me to pay twice towardss verification fees which i did but as if now when it s more than 2 mnt i m not recipt of passport nethier any inofrmation is avaiable with the off now. realy disappointed with the service and process, waiting to contact me as soon as pos and issue my passpost at the earlist will b highly appreciated. I[censored] REALLY CARES FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
    Even my parents had applied for passport on 1st Nov 2007, Police varification was done on 13th Nov 2007, now as mentioned above online enquiry says "due to unavoidable ..." this desplay is there for last one month, while I am trying to call from Tokyo nobody picks up the phone, I tried to enquire through somebody but officers says they do not have sufficient employees to do the jobs, I am not sure how to take it further!!! Any help? I have already emailed Mr Menon but no reply.
    At least I wouldn't post such sensitive data here. :(
    I submitted my Passport Application form on[protected]. My File Ref. No. is p[protected]. After 15 days my inquiry is completed by Police Department (Chaturshrigi Police Station, Pune). On website everyday I am seeing my status but still it shows status as Police Report has not been received. If I contacted on Telephone Nos., I am not getting any response. So 60 days are already passed. So please let me know the current status and when I will get my Passport.

Thanking you.
    At time of application varification they told me if my previous address is in same area then PP is not required for the second address (even i had PP at that time with me). But now they are saying i have to submit PP for second address also.

Plz tell me what to do now it's not my fault.

my date of application is 4march and completed police verification on april my file no is p009124 . last time when i checked it had shown me my information but now it is been showing wrongfile number

Hi Guys,
    This is Goverment process, you cannot rely on it.I have canceled my Business visit to Russia due to this process.
    From

Sh. R.Swaminathan,
    Joint Secretary (CPV),
    Room No. 20, Patiala House,
    Ministry of External Affairs, Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001

Sub: Complaint about my passport application

I am Dhanaraja Raghavendran from Virudhunagar( Tamilnadu). I have submitted the application for new passport on[protected] in District passport cell, Virudhunagar Collectorate. But till now I haven't received my passport. The status page displays that "Police report has not been received". But I completed my police enquiry on[protected]. But till now there is no improvement on my application, more over I make a phone call to the Passport office, Madurai. But they didnt respond to my call.I am waited for my passport for past 5 months. But there is no improvement on my application. I also enquired to the Virudhunagar district SP office. The officials said that they have sent the police report to the Madurai passport office. I am totally confused about my application. Kindly make note of my complaint and do the necessary actions on my application.

My application details:

File reference No: Z605183
    Key No: [protected]
    Name : DHANARAJA RAGHAVENDRAN DHANASEKARAN

with regards,
    DHANARAJA RAGHAVENDRAN
    Respected sir,
    My police enquiry for passport have been completed on 30 May 2008 and was clear.
    My file no is z[protected]. But still the status on the website is police report has not been received.
    I want the details of this.
    Thanking You,
    Vijay Punde.
    i have submitted by application documenton 23/01/2008 and my file no. Z960036, kind tell when my passport will be delivered or is there any problem.

Atin Nagane
    I had applied for passport on 7th Aug. 08 at Pune office, till date i did not got any feedback. Also online status is not accesseble.
    File no. PNEI11260808

Plz give me status
    Sorry for previous complaint. plz consider this Complaint
    I had applied for passport on 7th July. 08 at Pune office, till date i did not got any feedback. Also online status is not accesseble.
    File no. PNEI11260808

Plz give me status.
    I am working in MNC here in Pune.
    Please let me know the procedures to make passport as early as possible.
    i am basicaly from Nagpur can i make passport from Pune.
    i am having all the document.
    I had applied for passport on 29th July. 08 at Pune office, till date i did not got any feedback. i want to now my police enquri date.
    Checked my status of passport, it shows:
    Application Date :[protected]
    File Reference Number : PNE-Z[protected]
    STATUS : Police Report has not been received.
    What does this means?
    What is the next procedure?

Student — delay in passport delivery

Hello Sir,

My file number : A025978. I have applied for the passport in the month of Mar 2008. Police varification has been completed sucessfully but so for I did not receive my passport. I even complained at passport office in the month of Sep 2008 regarding the dalay in passport delivery but no use.

Request you to look into the issue and let me know the status of my passport.

Chiranjeevi P
    I had applied for passport on 23h may. 08 at Pune office, till date i did not got any feedback. Also online status is not accesseble.
    File no. z16062708
    sir i have not received my passport, i have cash reciet date of 08/08/08 with file no. D 010604 . inform me plz thank u

I submitted my passport application form on year 2005. My ref. no. is D007032. My police inquiry is completed (ichalkranji police station Dist, Kolhapur). On website i am seeing my status but still it shows status as ref. no. worng & information not avalable.
    I am totally confused about my application. Kindly make note of my complaint and do the necessary action on my application.

Thanking you,
    respected sir
    I have applied for passport but their is delay in its issuances, details abiut my passport file are as follow
    name of applicant - sunanjay vijaysinh pawar
    file referance no. - pne- p[protected]
    applied in month of march 2008
    kindly tell me when passport will be delivered to me
    I have submited my paassport appliaction on 1st July 2008, but till toady i have not received my passport.
    I fon't know what the problem is with my application?because i have personally visited to your pune office & submitted whatever is required.
    Please let me know the status.

Student — delivery status of passport

sir i applied for passport on 29th nov 2008, i enquired about the passport on jan 29th they sended already on 22nd jan 2009 . the reference number is z[protected]

passport — Passpost Police Verification had not been asked

Respected Sir,

I am Naresh Sharma living at Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh). I had submitted my passport application on Dt.[protected]. File No. is W 800060. One and half month gone no police verification has been asked for me. After few days I had check on internet that shows “Police Verificateion has not been received”. But till date no police verfication has yet been asked for me. Kindly check the reason for why police verification has not been come. Please check the grievance if any. Let me know any requirement from SP office, Jagdalpur.

Yours faithfully,
    Naresh Sharma
    Jagdalpur (Chhattisgarh)
    I had applied for passport re-issue on 02/07/2010.
    It has been 1 and half month when I applied it and I have checked multiple times to police station but my file has not yet come there.
    In tele enquiry I get the message that "police verification has not received" and in web status is as "your application is in process"

Could you please look into it such that I should get it at earliest as I need it after one and half month soon.

_______________________________
    Manish Kumar Jha
    Application no. : PNE-B[protected]
    mob. : [protected]
    my policy no[protected] policy date:[protected] please tell me my current amount or how to check current amount
    prabhu TD SHARMAJI, please give me your mobile number at my number [protected],
    DR PRADEEP CHOUREY, BHOPAL

Delay in Issuing Passpost / Police Verification — Delay in Issuing Passport / Police Verification

I have submitted my fresh Passport application - file reference number THN-N[protected] Application Date :[protected] at Thane Passport office. After visiting the passport office twice I learnt that the police verification was not received from police station. On[protected] completed the formalities and submitted required documents at Kashimira Police station. Since then I am regulary checking the passport site for updates and as per last update on[protected]Police verification not received).

Request some one to pls help me and guide me to receive the fresh passport at the earliest.

FYI

Station THANE last updated on[protected]
    File Reference Number : THN-N[protected]Application Date :[protected]
    Applicant's Name : KRUNAL MEWADA Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
    STATUS :

Police Report has not been received.
    sir, this is my details of passport and my passport is being delayed.
    File no. LKOA 11543611
    Web no. LKOI 11611011
    date[protected]
    sir I would like to let you know that I and my wife have applied for passport together but she receicved her passport and unfortunately I could not receive. I shall be grateful if you kindly do the needful in expediting the same. thanks
    I am an Applicant living in Pune for the past 1 year. I was unaware of the rule that the applicant must be residing in a particular location for at least 1 year while applying for the passport.

Pune Police Verification is clear and my file had been sent to Mumbai in May 2014 for further verification. It has still not reached Pune.

Is there any way to get to know the outward number of the file and what steps are to be taken next?