Personal Loan

Standard chartered Bank

New Delhi

Reminder -1

Subject : Complaint against your employee Mr. Prateek Jain at your Delhi Office

for abusing and threatening.

This is with reference of my earlier letter dated 03/11/2008 and, to bring in your kind notice again that, I had taken a Personal Loan from American Express Bank Ltd, vide unique account no. 179367 in april’2006. But after takeover/merger with SCB, Standard Chartered Bank never informed me regarding this issue and new Personal Loan Account number.

Last week, I got a call from above said people regarding above said issue, he told me to give him cash but, I denied to release cash to him. I told him to deposit payment through cheque only but for that I need any authenticated document directly from bank, and, only then I will able to issue cheque to SCB. I further ensure him that Payments are not issue, but I need authenticity, whether I am giving money to the right hands or not.

Above said person again called me in morning of 03/11/2008, when I strictly told him not to pay in cash and need authenticated written letter from Standard Chartered Bank., this fellow started to abusing and threatening me. I still told him that this is not the right way to speak your customer but he was not ready to listen me.

Now I am compel to write you to take a strict action against him and clarify to me also through written communication, otherwise, I will compel to approach legal authorities, Police, Consumer / civil court.

I again request to do needful.

Amit Saxena

110-Aravali Tower,

Kaushambi, Ghaziabad (U.P.)

mobile no. [protected], [protected]
You see this website and get some affordable links from it. It will help you a lot as it helped me.

Dear Sir, I am Jaikumar had salary a/c with ICICI and got a personal loan from it. Now ICICI converted a/c as normal savings a/c as i left the company for which i was working. I faced very very poor response from customer service. I want to close dealings with ICICI.I asked ICICI to let me pay my loan EMI at branches or Else to send an executive to my house to collect. Really poor customer service. My only intention is to pay back ICICI which helped me in time by providing loan. I was paying as auto debit from a/c. I am a professional and need to go to office and cant roam for paying EMI standing in a big queue etc. Customer care executives guided me in wrong path from 10th oct 08 and finally ended up from beginning.Well knowing that mine is a salary a/c ICICI granted pre-approved loan without much documents too. Will people stick to same company till death ?... It seems like a preplanned activity to cheat people like this to attract charges. Jaikumar
    Jaikumar,

You are right though. ICICI is the worstest bank among the worst list. I'm also experiencing the same problem. tell me if you had overcome that problem somehow, as this post is quite a time from now.
    hi sir this is mohammed arif i want to know that if i don't pay my emi what would be the result because sir previously i used to work with tata teleservices on that time i avail a personal loan with icici bank ltd for a amount of rs2 lakh's i already pay 4 month's emi last december my company give me a pink slip right now i don't have fund's to pay the emi amount can u plz suggest me.

Regard's

arif
    Hey i got a problem with emis .As every one knows the sitution of market which company not able to pay salaries ontime . how to rectify this situation .

please let me know

2008 08 01
      The Manager,
      ABN Amro Bank NV,
      (PERSONAL LOAN DEPARTMENT)
      Hansalya, 15, Bara Khambha Road,
      New Delhi.110001
      RE: PERSONAL LOAN A/C NO. 9336988, customer rein number 833939, A./C MYSELF.

My captioned personal loan was raised and top up was done on 31 Aug, 2006 and at the same time I was forced to open a zero balance account number 1242932 with a clear cut understanding that I would not operate that zero balance account. I was given to understand by you that the EMIs would be taken as earlier i.e through ECS.
      Later, I was informed that instead of taking EMI through ECS, you tried to collect the same through your Zero Balance account which I had not maintained, as was agreed with you. Then you agreed and took cash from me.
      After that, I kept on paying cash as and when you informed me telephonically. Not a single time, I requested you to postpone the date.
      Till Sept 2007, it went on like this. Then I thought it better to pay you even before you gave me a ring and, therefore, I dropped a cheque in your drop box much before the due date. But inspite of this, I got a call from you that you would not accept my cheque and would prefer to collect the cash which I immediately paid. But to my surprise, you got the cheque also collected. That way you took double the EMI from me on the same date.
      When I asked you about this double payment, I was informed by you that you would send me the refund of one EMI, which I did not receive. So I requested you to adjust the excess EMI in the month of November, 2007, which you agreed.
      But in November itself, I started getting telephone call in a very rude manner demanding some unspecified dues. I was harassed time and again and threatening were given to me. So, I approached you Customer Care Department and registered my complaint. I also offered that I was ready to pay the EMIs through ECS from my account in other bank
      (as I was paying prior to top-up of my loan). I also offered to give balance PDCs or I was also prepared to pay you the principal amount due to that date. Your department was kind enough to allow me to pay EMIs in cash and they rang me up apologising for the incidents.
      Thereafter, till date I have been paying the EMIs well jn time.
      On 30th July, 2008, I again received a call at 5.50 PM from Gurgaon. The called identified herself as Ms Sanjana calling from Phone number[protected] on behalf of ABN Amro bank who again talked in a threatening voice demanding pending dues. She also threatened to settle the matter or bear the consequences. I was shocked and, therefore, told Ms Sanjana that I would report the matter to Police. She immediately disconnected the phone. I rang again on the same number twice but nobody responded.
      It also came to my notice that you have shown me as a defaulter on the website too. This has given me a great shock. You have spoilt my credibility for which, I think, I should file a defamation suit against you.
      Now, I request you to settle the matter once for all. I give you the following options:
      1. Take the –principal balance amount due as on date.
      2. Take PDCs for the balance EMIs.
      3. You may take EMIs through my Andhra Bank Account, as was being done earlier.

At the same time, please close my Zero Balance account no. 1242932 with immediate effect. I am unable to maintain the same in view of income tax norms.
      Please do the necessary thing and stop harassing me. If you would not agree to my proposals, I will have no alternative but to take the matter in the court of law.
      Thanking you and expecting a reply at the earliest.
      Yours faithfully,

(Ashok Kumar Gupta)
      82-96, Pkt G-23, Sector 7,
      Rohini, New Delhi 110085
      Ph. [protected]
      i want my statemant of account my personal loan no. is (LPLUC[protected]) and you sant this my statemant of my email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Please send my statement of account for the Personal Loan A/c.No. 2005/0042 of Andhra Bank, Main Branch, Guntur through E.Mail

After long telephonic request and discussion with hoping bounding to inform you that as per verification of my bank account I came to know that some one else (i, e Bajaj Finance and ClgNlg) has been encashed my EMI which had been issue in the name of you only but I have no problem at all only one problem is there I have not yet been received any Loan repayment statement so I think after repayment of all the dues if you ignore the same because I have no information in respect of cheque will be encashed by some one else on behalf of CITI FINANCIAL SONSUMER FINANCE INDIA LTD (i.e third party clearance system order).

I therefore, request you to very kindly send the upto date repayment statement with balance due otherwise sent me through e-mail. I have no non payment intention but without intimation I could not agree to pay the single paisa to you which please note.

I am eagerly awaited your reply with immediately.

sir i m existing customer of kotak mahindra bank . my personal loan no. is CSG 1501241 .i was took 76391/- personal loan ON 27 FEB 07 from bank . i was regular in 10 month . but due to some financially condition i couldnot made payment from 3 month. i asking some times for payment .N I PROMISSE I LL GIVE EVERY PAYMENT . bank executive asking payment for settlement. ON SANCTION I GAVE 3500/- TO EXECUTIVE. FROM 3 MONTH 200/- PER MONTH I GIVE THEM . now MY CONDITION R VERY LOOSE . i m very harass from bank n feel very bad .
          sunil.[protected]@gmail.com

This is for your information that I had applied for a personal loan from citi financial Guwahati, G.S.Road Branch.In the first field investigation I was out of station.So I requested them to have a 2nd investigation when I reached the city. Subsequently after lots of persuation they had it done.Then I contacted Mr.Subhendu Dutta and Ms.Rakhi of your office.They told me that my procedures will be done very shortly.On the 12th of september I handed over 4 post dated signed cheques to Ms.Rakhi and a undertaking which was also signed by me.Accordingly they told me that I would get my loan by monday i, e, on the 15th of september.As i am a sales professional I have to go to various places of north eastern region.
            From last monday till writing of this mail I tried to contact your office staffs to know about the status.But unfortunately they are not giving me any proper answers.
            It is a matter of disgrace that a big financialinstitution like citi financial is behaving in such a immatured way.I donot require the loan as of now and will be pleased if you answer to my querey as to why your institution has harrased me to such a extent
            gud evening sir, myself manish aggarwal and my father name is mr. vinod aggarwal actualy my father had taken the one personal loan from citi financial and he has paid this peronal loan amount and the account also has been closed of this citi financial but the problem is that the cheques which has been paid by my father at the time of security are not refunding if we try to contact from the bank but there is no response from that side and the address of that bank is krishna nagar, citi financial east delhi please cooperate with us and my father name is: vinod aggarwal, contact no. is [protected], and the ref# number of this loan is 5682849...please contact on this above e-mail id thanking you..
            I've been getting a lot of calls from these two numbers[protected] and[protected]. I believe these numbers are from a collection center operating somewhere in District Thane, Mumbai. These people just don't give a chance to pick up the phone before disconnecting, and when I finally speak to them, I get the answer as, "Sir, you must have not picked up the phone, so obviously it's going to be a missed call." I think I should have at least the time to take the phone out of my pocket or from my table before it goes into a missed call log. Please, if somebody can help me, please do so. By the way, I'm visiting the loca ICICI branch here in Nagpur for my loan which is over, but still these calls are about 4-5 times per day. I've tried calling back, but it seems these numbers are alloted as only for outgoing calls.
            My Personal Loan Ref.No. 7611872 TM066 dt.9.2.2006 for the loan Amount of Rs.75, 000/-

I had written a letter to your Delhi Office on 11 Deecmber 2008 mentioning that I have lost my job due to recession w.e.f. 1.1.2009 wherein my salary would not be credited to the bank and the ECS will stop w.e.f from 1.1.2009, but the ECS in Jan has been cleared. In the mean time I was awaiting for the reply for my letter, but I have not received any reply and on the contrary I received a call yesterday saying that I have to pay my EMI of Rs.2832/- immediately and the person named Ravi came to my house and he sat inside my house my son was there I was not there at home, I had come to my office collect my dues. I spoke to him over the phone and I told him how can he just enter my house without any prior information, he told me I will not leave the house till you give me the money. This was a very very strange attitude of your financial company, over and above the personal also called my office he abused me very very badly and after I left the office he called again and spoke to the security person and gave him bad words. I cannot under stand if my intention was not to pay you back I would have not bothered to write to you. Shame on you people, you are using goons to recover money from the lady. On humanity grounds atleast you should consider a lady, its not that I am not going to pay you. I know that I have already paid you more than the loan taken from you.

I would appreciate if you could consider some reduction in the final settlement to enable me to settle the account at the earliest. I want to get rid of this loan and your harrasment over the phone at the earliest.

I appreciate you immediate action on the above.

Kind regards,

Dolphine Kotian
            Cell No.[protected]

Please ask your recovery personnel to stop abusing over the phone and if it still continues, I will be left with no choice but to file a insolvency petition against the Citifinancial and would deposit the amount in the court and you can recover it from there.

Dear concern,
              I have applied for a personal loan from Yamunanagar branch on 20-08-08 by bank DST named Mr.Mandeep, mobile no-[protected].
              On 25-08-08 they offer me loan amt. Rs.73000, Emi 3823 for 24 months & payment will be given to me after deduction of 2% processing fee & 12.36 service tex on processinf fee. I agreed on offer & gave my 4 security cheque to ICICI Bank DST amt 22938 in per cheque. My refrance no is 60408234.
              But I shocked on 29-08-08 when I recived my cheque(cheque no 408143, amt. Rs.68418 only) & study my customer letter. I found that ICICI only give me loan amt. Rs.70301, emi 3823 for 24 months.
              I discuss this problem ICICI Bank DST in yamunanagar. They could not gave me any satisfied answer. I also confirm this from ICICI Bank loan department but ant got reasnable answer.I also discuss this matter from Mr. Raman ( Credit Manager in Panipat Branch) but could not get satisfied answer.
              Now I am in trouble that how can this problem will solve out.
              Because this a matter of missguide & misscummitment & a net loss of RS.2700 to me if I accept this wrong cheque.
              I requst u to please solve this problem for build a good customer for ICICI Bank .

Pleaes solve problem as soon as possible.

Rustam Gupta,
              Mob :-[protected].

I have a personal loan account with Barclays since December 07.
                First of all, I had requested for a tenure of 5 years but the bank gave me a term of 1 year which led to a big EMI. The option given to me was either take the 1 year or cancel the loan. I was promised a loan in 7 days but got it only after almost a month so I took up the loan.
                Last month I called and asked for a redemption statement to clear off the loan which I was promised will come in 7 days but it has still not been posted to me.
                The 1st question that would arise is why I have not called the bank again - THE ANSWER IS - THE IRRITATING NUMBER PROVIDED 6000 7888 DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY.. When you dial, there is just half a ring and then an engage tone...
                It is the most pathetic bank I have banked with and will never in life recommend it to anybody..

Personal Loan — kindly send my loan track schedule of LPDEL00011139132

For your kind persual i have recieved Rs 5, 00, 000 personel loan in the month of August 2007 since than every...

My Name is : ARVIND KUMAR
                  Loan Amount : Rs.26, 990.00
                  Net Disbursed Amount : Rs.25, 791.00
                  EMI Amount : Rs.1462.00
                  First EMI Due on : 05/07/2008

Subject : Bajaj Finance EMI not Clear From My ABN-AMRO Bank.

Dear Bajaj Finance,
                  Sir Today on 05/07/2008 Your Bajaj Finance EMI Of Rs.1462.00 not Clear from my ABN-AMRO Bank A/c No.1097813 Because your Bajaj Finance Bank Not Submitted Manditer in Bank so Today My ABN-AMRO Bank Calling me about Return ECS. of Rs.1462.00 Because This Manditer Problem in my bank and my calling me and say call to Manditer Bajaj Finance and tell about Manditer and after that
                  he take ECS on my bank so pls. see and find this problem and i was call on Delhi office Executive name is Parteek Gupta - [protected] he conforming me after 2 or 3 days he say me because after three days ECS list and that time he Received ECS Money from me and again signature on ECS form and ECS money received time give me receiving sleep and next month BAJAJ ECS Clear From My Bank This is Not my Fault and don't give you any fine for ECS because this is bajaj fin. Fault not my i giving you my E-Net information and Bal. in a/c this is not my fault don't give any extra charges fine you and my bank if ABN-AMRO will Take any return charges this is bajaj fault and bajaj give fine.

Account No.