Personal Loan
3.7

Personal Loan Complaints & Reviews

i am manohar singh goyal from jodhpur.

BLF offer me lone of 54000/- on Dec 2010 that ref# 50654163.

last time i called on call center.

they told me process
BLF offer that amount for 30 month on EMI on interest rate of 1.5% p.A.

but today(07-jen-2011) i received cheque with this letter(#611856).
in this letter interest rate is 19% P.A.
what is this?
i am not accepting this cheque (#911698 rs.58786.00) on 19% interest rate.

if you accept interest rate 1.5% P.A. then i will accept it.otherwise
i will return this cheque on Monday (09-jen-2011).

if you not accept this rate then return me my cheques.

reply me.
i am reachable at [protected]

Dear Concern,
    This is extreme disappointment for me.The documents of the loan needy was collected from me,only for the documents there was a follow-up after that there was nothing in my favour.
    I think he collected my document to achieve the month target only not for my loan need.

I am feeling helpless & very much upset with bank.There is not a single call after 30th Nov 2010.

Need to get it resolved on high priority as there is urgent need of money to me.

Loan approval ref no: 17812396

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: Anand Gupta <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: nandkishore.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    Sent: Mon, 22 November, 2010 8:46:43 PM
    Subject: Re: Can i apply for loan.

Dear Concern,
    i had sent message previously also but no reply.

My take home salary is Rs. 8000 approx.

Would highly appreciate your efforts if loan is approved.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anand Gupta,
    [protected],
    [protected].

Don't be a trend follower,always be a trend setter.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: Anand Gupta <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    To: nandkishore.[protected]@hdfcbank.com
    Sent: Tue, 2 November, 2010 10:33:12 AM
    Subject: Can i apply for loan.

Dear Concern,
    This is to inform you that i had applied for a personal loan 1 & half month ago which was rejected because my credit card payment was outstanding of ICICI bank.

Now there are no dues on that card can i be eligible for the loan.

My credit card no: ICICI bank- [protected].

My approved loan was Rs-1.30 lac. I do have a savings account with HDFC bank from 2 yrs.

I am also holding a credit card of HDFC bank :[protected] with the credit limit of RS 27000 & TATA SBI card of Rs 20000.

Please do reply as this is possible or not.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anand Gupta,
    [protected],
    [protected].

Don't be a trend follower,always be a trend setter.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I had taken personal loan from state bank of india kumarswamy layout bangalore branch in 2008 and was working for Avasarala Technologies Limited. While releaving from ATL they asked me a NOC from SBI. To issue a NOC Bank manager asked me to submit LIC documents as a guerentee. For that i submitted the LIC documents and got NOC from bank. On 5th september 2010 i have cleared the outstanding and closed the loan account. After closing the account they told me that i would ged the documents in 2 to 3 working days. and later they told they have lost the documents. I stay in white field bangalore antd the bank is in kumarswamy layout. I have visited the bank 3 times but they are not responding properly. Also bank manager is not receiving my calls. For this i am suffering financially and mentally. Kindly provide me with a solution.

Respected Sir,

With due respect i am Mahipal singh chundavat was take loan of Rs. 50000/- on dated05/04/09.
        The executive of your branch told me that I have to paid rs.2188/- per month for 3 year's only at the rate of 12.50% yearly.
        After paid more then 18 instilments when I want to finished my loan so I make a call to the toll free no.18000018 something and get incomplete information and they told me to paid total 48 installments for 4 years that means I have to paid 55120/- only intrest+50000 /-the principle = 105120/- and the rate of interest will 27.50 % per year.
        After then I was calling to Mrs. laxmi to Indore branch on 4043343 and want to the details about that but they are not help me and trying to transfer the call. sir plz solve my problem .
        loan AC No. [protected]
        LOCATION : mhow INDORE
        PHONE : [protected]
        Email : [protected]@gmail.com
        Thanking you sir
        Aug 13, 2020
        I received a call from citi bank (as per caller information) regarding loan from citi bank on very low rate of interest. Caller name is Shikha and his number &amp; mail Id [protected], [protected]@gmail.coms as per their information they are providing loan under CITI HOME scheme.

So don't follow their information and complaint against them.

Office Adress
        CITI home 1st floor, khasara no. 443,
        old ice factory nasipura main road palm,
        New Delhi-110045 near New Bharti Public School.

Information provided by

Navin Dutt Joshi
        Jaipur

Loan Account Statement

my Personal Loan Account No is-4170PL00004380 & Please send Account Statement This Mail [protected]@gmail.com

I took a personal loan from Central Bank in which I was also having my salary account and another joint account with my wife. In 2006 I resigned from the job and was paid my terminal benefits, such as, PF, Gratuity. Leave encashment etc.
          The banks approached the employer and recover the entire outstanding money of the personal loan saying that I have not been making payments regularly.

At that time and still now I have both the account active. In fact I have taken housing loan from another bank the EMI is being paid through Central bank since 2002 till date ( Monthly around Rs 20000)

The personal loan was to be paid in installments and the bank got it deducted from my terminal benefit which placed me in great hardship.

As the case pertains to 2006, can I still move to consumer court?
          Aug 13, 2020

I have availed loan of Rs.1,37,000/- from yor bank in July, 2008. My EMI is Rs 6,175 per month.
            In this month you have already receivrd it on 5th august 2010.. But to my surprise ECS was senr again on 17 th of august 2010. and got passed. So since you have taken next month's emi in advance...don't send ECS for the month of September
            Thanks.
            Yours truly,
            Bipin Moreshwar Pathare
            Aug 13, 2020

This is to inform you I have taken personal of Rs.84926 on 10th June, 2004 from Standard Chartered bank. My loan account no. 42799694. Due to some reason 2-3 presentation were bounced which I have paid it by cash. I have finally closed the loan on 04.06.07 by paying Rs.28000 ( Receipt No.LKO01C104460 dated 02.06.07 of Rs.22000 and Receipt no. LK501P100418 dated 04.06.07 of Rs.6000)
              The Bank executive has promised me that I will be getting the NO DUES CERTIFICATE letter from the bank in one week, it is now almost 3 years, I have not received the letter. I request you to issue the NOC letter at the earliest.

Dear Managing Director of Axis Bank,

Below is the mail received from customer care department saying the ECS will be effective from july 10. But even after they have not debited my Ecs from my HDFC account. This is very ridiculous that your bank is not at par with the customer service.

Every time i have to remind your people to debit my account. This problem iam facing from june 2010. I don't know what the hell the people(bank staff) are working for the customer.

Please look in to the matter very seriously.

You are making the life miserable as i want to make the payment as prompt as much but your staff is making the Payment difficult.

I already informed to my friends and collegues not to avail any loan from Axis bank.

Hello bank staff please awake from the sleep.

Vishnu Kumar
                [protected].

Dear Mr.Vishnu Kumar,As per the appended mail,your request for change in due from 1st to 10th has been acitivatedon 10thJune'2010 itself.We have sent the ECS Mandate to your Banker for registration and it has got activated effective from July, 2010 (as communicated to you).During this process, system did not debit EMI for the month of June'2010. We regret for the inconvenience causedin this regard.As dissussed, kindly arrange for EMI payment.Please find the softcopy of your loan statement attached below showing the change of EMI due date entry on 10th June, 2010.
                >Thanks & Regards
                >P.Kavitha Reddy
                >Axis Bank Ltd || Retails Asset Centre || 2nd Floor || P M Modi Complex || M G Road || Hyderabad - 500003
                >Call @[protected]

Personal Loan — removal of name from [email protected]

i am Mushtaque Hussain your customer and as per my personal loan ac no-404326 which has been fully paid...

R Neelakantan, S/o. Killapavur Sitaraman Raman

DOB:11/02/1974

Pan No:AJVPN4886B

Present Add: No:11, vignesh Flats P No:37--40, SIP Colony, Nanganallur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600061

Permanent Add: 10, Panchanathan St, thindivanam, Tamilnadu - 604001

Mobile No:[protected]

Company Name: Computer Age Management Services

Rayala Towers, No:158, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600002

My Off e-mail ID [protected]@camsonline.com

Cibil Control No: 19584707

I don't have any credit card. But my name in cibil please I need Clarification and remove my name reply mail.

Thanks & Regards

CAMS

Neelakantan R

R NEELAKANTAN — checked with vision plus - card is write off overdues

CIBIL Control No:19584707 Internal dedupe bad match - checked with vision plus - card is write off overdues Rs.29351.49.
                  R1439*Internal dedupe bad match - checked with vision plus - card is write off overdues Rs.29351.49.

HDFC Bank Loan agreement no: 16756000 R NEELAKANTAN

Cibil Control No: 19584707

I applied Personal loan it has been coming the cibil report Internal dedupe bad match - checked with vision plus - card is write off overdues Rs.29351.49.

Thanks & Regards