Personnel

Personnel Complaints & Reviews

Location Rohini Sector 24 pocket 18 house no 158 second floor

IAM receiptant of police medal for Gallantary . At various toll plazas they insists me to pay the fees. Whether it is justified. PL help.

Today (06.03.2020) when i approached to post 32 registered letters in a. K. Nagar post office-524004, nellore city, andhra pradesh, the counter clerk refused to do so and only 10 nos. Will entertained. If bulk i was informed to go to head post office, nellore city. I reached there and waited in queue for 1 hour but they refused to do so and intimated they will registered only 5 nos. And also do no pay heed. After complaint only they entertained. Why this condition of post offices. It will took 1 day to post.

I have fraud by a recruiter company name www.jobsfromshine.com. this company has taken Rs. 5000/ from my saving account by cheating . Please help any one ont 9th Februay 2019 i received a call for a job and he has done discussion about 40 minutes and tried to cheat me and finely he has done . TThe fraud has been done from this site hanks . This crime has been done by www.jobsfromshine.com. I am sure because before this I have recd.a caĺl from this site person and he was telling for a job near my loaction and and also he ensured that I will get higher money . I was not aware about this fraudness . He was discussed on phone more than 30 mintus . Please help me. Thanks.
        Mar 20, 2019
        Updated by [email protected]
        Apr 16, 2019
        Updated by [email protected]
        No positive response found from any officer . Kindly suggest .I want to recover the amount . Thanks .jitendra
          It is to be requested that i submitted the jipmer exam form for my daughter shazia khan (Roll no.15410433, application no.163098)...

Dear sir, i am l. Raghavendran, residence at 13, 8th cross, cl ramaiah layout, rt nagar post, shyampura, bangalore 560032. For the month of june 2017 traveling from bangalore to cochin kerala, some one taken my mobile when i was sleep. I have tried my best level to get the same, but no one returned the same. Kindly reissue the sim in the same number.
          There is no supply of water for 3rd day now. When is it expected. It is affecting all the businesses in Ramphal chowk, sector 7, Dwarka

Sir
            I have purchased a new suv from ritu nissan thane (Model terrano diesel) @ 3 months back having regd no - mh-04-hm-3616. But i have not received my r c book at my resident address till today. The dealer told me to follow rto office and he is unable to help in this matter.
            Please inform me the current status of my rc book.
            Umashankar pardeshi
            5/603 laxmi park
            Phase-2, lokmanya nagar
            Thane
            Mob-[protected]
            I am using idea sim card No.[protected]. pls. send incoming and outgoing call details and sms details from April 2017 till today in my email id. This is very urgent.

thanks and regards

rajamma n
            Sms received saying that you have won 1crore 84lakh in england golf charity bonanza.To claim send your name age phone no and adress on [protected]@euroegt.Com

I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. My Number is [protected].block the sim. Please do this as soon as possible.

Manivannan j
              Dear sajeevm2013,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
              Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
              Date of Birth:
              Complete Address:

Thanks and Regards
              Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
              Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in
              Sent at 1:46 PM on Tuesday

About pen drive

Namaskar sir... I was purchased a hp 8 Gb pen drive (V220W) from bangalore...but is is not working in my pc... bt Working in other desk tops... please help me
              D/sir i have recgharged my jio sim through oxigen wallet payment by net banking is become fraud. amount is debited from my account but recharge is not.how they can do this way?.please help me.
              detail
              e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
              recharged amount. Rs. 399
              date: on 01 jun-18 at 12:14
              tran. ID- IGADQGOMT1

I am Renjith from Kerala, Kollam karunagappaly, Oachira Kottampally
                Every day I saw one of the person every day taking water unused in his home
                This time no more water in our well. also one every body taking connection per charge and monthly charge also. Why he is also taking water every day in his unused. Today morning he is used by road. is it good or no.
                Please check and take action this person

Sathesan / Pasuragan
                Chunakara Tharayil
                Kottampally (Mullelil Junction)
                MadathilKaranama. P.O
                Oachira

Personnel — Misplaced letter to USA

I had sent a letter through registered post from Dr RML hospital PO on 7/11/15 which still not reached the destination ITS no is RD[protected]IN

Sir i have made on line payment of RS. 7704 for my lic policy no.[protected] and due to internet problem first time error message come and money was not debited from my accounts then i have made next attempt for payment and then after some time i cheque my account and money was debited twice for same policy. it is requested that balance money of RS. 7704 be refunded in my icici bank account no.[protected] at the earliest as i required urgently. yours
                  I paid my son prateek goyal's premium on 2 jan 17 but didnt get e receipt on my mail.policy no 56348692. Pl fwd the same its needed urgently. Thnx.
                  I did not order but from Amazon order, this has been picked up and instead of 64GB pen drive, I got card reader

it is fooling the public.

some action to be taken