Personnel

Personnel Complaints & Reviews

Personnel — register post

A.R.Nath on Mar 6, 2020
Today (06.03.2020) when i approached to post 32 registered letters in a. K. Nagar post office-524004, nellore city, andhra...

[email protected] on Mar 20, 2019
I have fraud by a recruiter company name www.jobsfromshine.com. this company has taken Rs. 5000/ from my saving account by cheating . Please help any one ont 9th Februay 2019 i received a call for a job and he has done discussion about 40 minutes and tried to cheat me and finely he has done . TThe fraud has been done from this site hanks . This crime has been done by www.jobsfromshine.com. I am sure because before this I have recd.a caĺl from this site person and he was telling for a job near my loaction and and also he ensured that I will get higher money . I was not aware about this fraudness . He was discussed on phone more than 30 mintus . Please help me. Thanks.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 20, 2019
Updated by [email protected] Apr 16, 2019
No positive response found from any officer . Kindly suggest .I want to recover the amount . Thanks .jitendra

Personnel — regarding refunding the amount rs.1513/- (double payment).

Dr Feeroz Khan on Jun 9, 2018
    It is to be requested that i submitted the jipmer exam form for my daughter shazia khan (Roll no.15410433, application no.163098)...

ragu1001
    Dear sir, i am l. Raghavendran, residence at 13, 8th cross, cl ramaiah layout, rt nagar post, shyampura, bangalore 560032. For the month of june 2017 traveling from bangalore to cochin kerala, some one taken my mobile when i was sleep. I have tried my best level to get the same, but no one returned the same. Kindly reissue the sim in the same number.
    There is no supply of water for 3rd day now. When is it expected. It is affecting all the businesses in Ramphal chowk, sector 7, Dwarka

ninad pardeshi
      Sir
      I have purchased a new suv from ritu nissan thane (Model terrano diesel) @ 3 months back having regd no - mh-04-hm-3616. But i have not received my r c book at my resident address till today. The dealer told me to follow rto office and he is unable to help in this matter.
      Please inform me the current status of my rc book.
      Umashankar pardeshi
      5/603 laxmi park
      Phase-2, lokmanya nagar
      Thane
      Mob-[protected]
      I am using idea sim card No.[protected]. pls. send incoming and outgoing call details and sms details from April 2017 till today in my email id. This is very urgent.

thanks and regards

rajamma n
      Sms received saying that you have won 1crore 84lakh in england golf charity bonanza.To claim send your name age phone no and adress on [protected]@euroegt.Com

sajeevm2013
        I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. My Number is [protected].block the sim. Please do this as soon as possible.

Manivannan j
        Dear sajeevm2013,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
        Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
        Date of Birth:
        Complete Address:

Thanks and Regards
        Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
        Email us at [protected]@aircel.co.in
        Sent at 1:46 PM on Tuesday

About pen drive

Namaskar sir... I was purchased a hp 8 Gb pen drive (V220W) from bangalore...but is is not working in my pc... bt Working in other desk tops... please help me
        D/sir i have recgharged my jio sim through oxigen wallet payment by net banking is become fraud. amount is debited from my account but recharge is not.how they can do this way?.please help me.
        detail
        e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
        recharged amount. Rs. 399
        date: on 01 jun-18 at 12:14
        tran. ID- IGADQGOMT1

Pavis Ctr
          I am Renjith from Kerala, Kollam karunagappaly, Oachira Kottampally
          Every day I saw one of the person every day taking water unused in his home
          This time no more water in our well. also one every body taking connection per charge and monthly charge also. Why he is also taking water every day in his unused. Today morning he is used by road. is it good or no.
          Please check and take action this person

Sathesan / Pasuragan
          Chunakara Tharayil
          Kottampally (Mullelil Junction)
          MadathilKaranama. P.O
          Oachira

Personnel — Misplaced letter to USA

I had sent a letter through registered post from Dr RML hospital PO on 7/11/15 which still not reached the destination ITS no is RD[protected]IN

ram prakash rajput
            Sir i have made on line payment of RS. 7704 for my lic policy no.[protected] and due to internet problem first time error message come and money was not debited from my accounts then i have made next attempt for payment and then after some time i cheque my account and money was debited twice for same policy. it is requested that balance money of RS. 7704 be refunded in my icici bank account no.[protected] at the earliest as i required urgently. yours
            I paid my son prateek goyal's premium on 2 jan 17 but didnt get e receipt on my mail.policy no 56348692. Pl fwd the same its needed urgently. Thnx.
            I did not order but from Amazon order, this has been picked up and instead of 64GB pen drive, I got card reader

it is fooling the public.

some action to be taken

Veguru MADHUSUDHANA RAO
              I V.Madhusudhana rao purchased mi4i on 15/10/2015 and received my mobile on 25/10/2015 from your reputed company but my mobile is taking more than five hours to fully charge and this mobile discharging from night to morning 13% of power without usage of mobile and even wifi off mode I request you to kindly rectify this problem permanently are if the piece is defective please replace this piece with new one I bought this mobile with lot of expectation on your company I think you won't disappoint me Iam here with attaching my invoice for reference thanking you sir V.Madhusudhana rao S: S[protected] page 1 of 1 WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd : (Authorized Signatory) *Keep this invoice and manufacturer box for warranty purposes. Shipping Address V MADHUSUDHAN RAO 2-4-797, VENKAT RAMNAGAR BEHIND OLD BUS DEPOT HANAMKONDA WARANGAL TELANGANA 506001, BEHIND OLD BUS DEPOT. Warangal 506001 Andhra Pradesh Phone: [protected] Billing Address V MADHUSUDHAN RAO 2-4-797, VENKAT RAMNAGAR BEHIND OLD BUS DEPOT HANAMKONDA WARANGAL TELANGANA 506001, BEHIND OLD BUS DEPOT. Warangal 506001 Andhra Pradesh Phone: [protected] Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date:[protected] Invoice Date:[protected] VAT/TIN: [protected] Service tax #: AAACW8725FSD001 Sold By : WS Retail Services Pvt. Ltd., Warehouse Address: NO. 42/1 & 43, KACHERAKANAHALLI VILLAGE, , JADIGENAHALLI HOBLI, HOSKOTE TALUK, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560067 Invoice No : # BLR_WFLD[protected] Retail Invoices/Bill Product Title Qty Price Tax(%) Tax Total Handsets FSN: MOBEATKH5GHGDU5W WID: VN15472 Mi 4i Price is inclusive of Promotional Discount of Rs -3000.00, Promotional Discount of Rs -1000.00, 1. [IMEI/Serial No: [protected] ] 1 8529.86 5.50% CST 469.14 8999.00 Total 1 8529.86 469.14 8999.00 Grand Total 8999.00 *This is a computer generated invoice. Ordered Through : Flipkart.com Customer Care :[protected] || www.flipkart.com/support Returns Policy: At Flipkart we try to deliver perfectly each and every time. But in the off-chance that you need to return the item, please do so with the original Brand box/price tag, original packing and invoice without which it will be really difficult for us to act on your request. Please help us in helping you. Terms and conditions apply. The goods sold as part of this shipment are intended for end user consumption / retail sale and not for re-sale. Regd. office: WS Retail Services Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, No 56/18, 'B' Block, 9th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560068, Karnataka, India, Phone No : 91 [protected]. CIN : U72900KA2009PTC050123. PL: F11682423 T: 10 Pack: BX

beemesh
                मोबाईल क्रमांक [protected] से VAS सुविधा के नाम पर दिनांक 05.07.15 को 10 रू एवं 06.07.15 को 02 रू काटे गये, जिसके तुरंत बाद मेरे द्वारा कस्टमर केयर को बताया गया परंतु उनके द्वारा यह बताया गया कि आपने VAS की सुविधा ली है जिसके कारण उक्त रकम काटा गया है । जिसके पश्चात दिनांक 07.07.15 को भी शाम 18.00 बजे 5 रू VAS के लिए काटा गया जिसके पश्चात क्स्ट्मर केयर से बात करने और काफी बहस करने के पश्चात ही 5 रू को वापस किया गया, अगर 05 रू भी VAS के कारण काटे गये होते तो वापस नही होते तो इसी प्रका उक्त 10 और 2 रू भी वापस करने होगें ।
                *******

Personnel — AMOUNT

I HAVE RECHRGE MY MOBILE NO. [protected] WITH STV 201 RECHRGE ON LINE I HAD PAID AMOUNT THROUGH MY DEBIT CARD WITH TXN NO,[protected] STILL PENDING.. PL RECTIFY THE AMOUNT